Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 3, 2015 9:50 AM

Mar 2015
I've been thinking this for a long time, but i'm really unsure if i get Kuma's abilities right..

So, he teleported ppl to the places they wanted to be the most, right? or isn't that his ability? cuz he teleported Perona on a spooky island, then Zoro there too as Mihawk was there.. same with the others too.

So this is the part i never got about Luffy's teleportation.. He got sent to Amazon Lily.. Ok, he there learned about Ace's fate, but if Ace was where he wanted to be, he'd have been teleported where Ace was, so could it be that the actual One Piece is located on Amazon Lily?

Considering we also don't know what it actually is, couldn't it be Boa Hancock herself? Couldn't the One Piece refer to one's TRUE treasure (=family, wife, kids...) as in she could be his future wife?

Maybe the One Piece is diff for each person, like for Gol D. Roger it'd have been Portgas D. Rouge?

This is just smth I personally always thought it eventually would have been ever since i read the chapters from Amazon Lily.. Would like to know all your opinions about all this lol
Oct 3, 2015 9:58 AM

Mar 2012
It's not teleportation. He is pushing them. Just look before Straw Hats land on the island. Some of them take few days flying before they reach their location. Also Kuma send them off so that they won't need to face Kizaru. He also send them to a place they are suitable for training since he is part of Dragon Revolutionary.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 3, 2015 10:06 AM

Nov 2010
What Neo said

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nikyu_Nikyu_no_Mi

Objects repelled by Kuma using the Devil Fruit's powers travel at incredible speeds. People repelled by Kuma are sent flying through the air for three days and three nights inside a paw shaped bubble that protects them from any and all obstacles in their path until they arrive at a location designated by Kuma. Upon their arrival, the bubble will vanish and the victim will land in the middle of a large paw print, completely unharmed.

And Oda and Whitebeard have already confirmed that One Piece exists and Oda said it wouldn't be something cheesy like their memories made over the journey out something like that. And how would that relate to the ancient kingdom and the WG's fear of someone finding it.
IntroverTurtleOct 3, 2015 10:10 AM
Oct 3, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2015
I really doubt it, at this point it really seems to be an actual thing(which Oda confirmed), if it's not going to be "friendship" or whatever, I doubt it's going to be...
1. An actual person
2. Something minor(and by extension..an actual person), Whitebeard mentioned when the One Piece was revealed it'd shake the world or something, I doubt a wife would do that.
edit: ninja'd
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Oct 3, 2015 10:17 AM

Mar 2015
ok so highly likely a person's family won't be the One Piece, so like IntroverTurtle said, it's Kuma who decides where he pushes them and not the actual person being pushed? strange guy, that Kuma.. XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

10 by wallus81 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Today, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.