Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2015 8:48 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Battle ended rather quickly considering how much they struggled earlier.

Kazuya should just control that rebellious Arnett, that's no way to treat your master~

Rana might be in danger of going over the limit... and still don't know what project arcadia is...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2015 7:01 PM

Aug 2012
So raws are out and by the looks of it, Elizabeth and that other girl did not enjoy having their hearts manipulated by kazuya's frezzing. Stella didn't mind though I bet_ and looks like something is up with Rana.
Feb 5, 2016 8:33 PM

Nov 2011
That face at the end though. Damn...
Feb 5, 2016 10:37 PM

Oct 2011
Awesome mind rape powers...harem time
Feb 6, 2016 1:20 AM

Dec 2013
Eh I really wouldn't put much stock in any sort of ntr or harem scenario. We're almost to chapter 200 and thus far we've had Kazuya straight up turning down two girls (Rana and Ouka), an entire arc that strengthened and arguably solidified his relationship with Satellizer (Siblings Arc), and in this very arc they were about to possibly have sex. I honestly think a baptism is on the horizon finally. He has stated multiple times that Satellizer is the woman he loves.

On the other side of things we had an entire group of chapters dedicated to Andre and Elizabeth's relationship. I mean she gave up being a Pandora for him. There's also an entire Freezing Love Stories segment dedicated to Arnette and her limiter and why she fell for him. They also obviously didn't like it and were going to literally kill him on the spot.
Feb 6, 2016 2:46 AM
Nov 2015
I can feel the harem forming soon the only things in the ways are those useless limiters screw those weaklings theyre not needed Kazuya can control those bitches all at once
Feb 6, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2010
What's this blasphemy!! I'm liking Kazuya O_o BAKANAAA!! LOL

Best NTR ever XD
Mar 7, 2016 4:27 PM

Aug 2014
Arnett got more total power than Stella? lol but whatever.. look those boobies ^.^

But I must say I really hate this new translation, it simply sucks... and wtf 2 episodes in last half year?...wtf
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 2, 2016 1:23 AM
Apr 2016
Hey... Does anyone have any idea what's up with the new translation? It was sooo off, that I don't wanna read the next ones like this!
Apr 18, 2016 9:28 AM
Oct 2010
datz sum gud NTR...
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 21, 2016 7:22 AM

Jun 2008
Well Kazuya finished the enemies with his new harem powers BUT the translation was awfull. What happened. No decent group translating anymore?
May 1, 2016 2:19 AM

Sep 2014
Rana going just a little bit crazy ;)

Kazuya not taking shit from anyone for that and rightfully so he saved the ungrateful F***s

I am sure Rana will be ok with Lucy there

Glad Scans are being released again.
Sep 20, 2016 11:14 PM

May 2015
I think Kazuya is going to have his own team Pandoras who are willing to let him control them without felling mind-raped to avoid problems and by now there are some willing candidates and some who my just follow their creator orders (Satellizer & Rana [you bet they are willing] Cassandra, Lucie, Tesrad {if she survive}, Windymay {if she survive} and maybe Amelia & Soona [by following orders from the Doctor]) or maybe project Arcadia would make Kazuya useless again...

LordAura said:
Eh I really wouldn't put much stock in any sort of ntr or harem scenario. We're almost to chapter 200 and thus far we've had Kazuya straight up turning down two girls (Rana and Ouka), an entire arc that strengthened and arguably solidified his relationship with Satellizer (Siblings Arc), and in this very arc they were about to possibly have sex. I honestly think a baptism is on the horizon finally. He has stated multiple times that Satellizer is the woman he loves.

On the other side of things we had an entire group of chapters dedicated to Andre and Elizabeth's relationship. I mean she gave up being a Pandora for him. There's also an entire Freezing Love Stories segment dedicated to Arnette and her limiter and why she fell for him. They also obviously didn't like it and were going to literally kill him on the spot.
I second this... besides Ticy practically told them Kazuya didn’t have much of a choice there and their survival was his priority...

More topics from this board

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM

» Any updates?

ModusOperandi - Nov 10, 2022

1 by KryoticSyn »»
Dec 15, 2022 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.