Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2015 6:06 PM

Mar 2014
Wasn't sure if I should, but decided to start a Hot Seat Thread, that is if you're seeing this since I'm giving it second and third thought, just not forth thought though. I'll try answer every question. Feel free to ask anything, other then anything, but then there would be no questions to ask... so ask anything, false alarm. I'm sorry if I miss a question.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 2, 2015 6:07 PM

Dec 2012
Let me be the first on dropping the first question:

Why Norilla instead of Gorilla?

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Oct 2, 2015 6:08 PM
Feb 2015
You have power and are dissatisfied with the world. Do you change yourself or change the world?
Oct 2, 2015 6:15 PM

Mar 2015
nice a new HST is always exciting ^^

Do you want to participate in my weekly question surveys? ;)
Oct 2, 2015 6:19 PM

May 2015
A new Hot Seat Thread? Get to spamming!

Ponytails, Twintails, or Sausage Curls?
Oct 2, 2015 6:27 PM

Mar 2014
TimeToRepent said:
Let me be the first on dropping the first question:

Why Norilla instead of Gorilla?

Norilla is a mix of two different nick names that I had during high school. "Nora" and "L". The mix of the names came from me always thinking my name was Gorilla when I was really young (probably 1 or 2 year(s) old.

cheezstache said:
You have power and are dissatisfied with the world. Do you change yourself or change the world?

Maybe the world... I'm more neutral on this question, but if I had to choose...
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
Oct 2, 2015 6:30 PM

Mar 2014
PhKay said:

Possibly. What is the survey about?

Tarotist said:
A new Hot Seat Thread? Get to spamming!

Ponytails, Twintails, or Sausage Curls?

Would just prefer it down, but Twintails are the best choice of the three for me.
Oct 2, 2015 6:34 PM

Mar 2015
Norilla said:
PhKay said:

Possibly. What is the survey about?

Very random stuff about finding the best or worst whatever about anime. I always ask everybody on Wednesday, people can answer until Sunday evening and i present the results on Monday usually.
They are not to be taken too seriously and are question games more than surveys. All previous survey results are in my blog section if you wanna see which topics we already had ^^

This weeks survey looks like this:

Welcome to HST survey number 7!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday evening. Don´t spoil yourself! Don´t click the next spoiler button until you have answered the question/step you are currently at. Also don´t take this survey too seriously and have fun! ^^

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:
Oct 2, 2015 6:34 PM
Feb 2015
If you were the last person left on the world, what would you do?
Oct 2, 2015 6:52 PM

Mar 2014

1-
I nominate "Legend of the Millennium Dragon", "Spirited Away", "From Up on Poppy Hill", and "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya"

2-

"From Up on Poppy Hill" was eliminated by 3 minutes.
3-

"Spirited Away" was eliminated with no wins.
4-

"Legend of the Millennium Dragon" was eliminated with 3 points.

"The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" is left of the four.
Oct 2, 2015 6:53 PM

Mar 2014
cheezstache said:
If you were the last person left on the world, what would you do?

Probably just survive and look for other survivors (assuming that I don't know that I'm the last one of the planet).
Oct 2, 2015 6:56 PM
Feb 2015
What is your favorite type of soft drink, juice, and junk food?
Oct 2, 2015 6:57 PM

Mar 2014
cheezstache said:
What is your favorite type of soft drink, juice, and junk food?

Juice
Oct 2, 2015 7:01 PM

Mar 2015
What´s your favorite and least favorite thing about your hometown?
Oct 2, 2015 7:03 PM
Feb 2015
Have you ever seen an anime that you truly regret watching?
Oct 2, 2015 7:04 PM

Jan 2015
How are you so good at being funny? (I think the best way to describe what I mean is your "whatever" attitude, it's brilliant the way you act is just hilarious sometimes, even your hotseat thread introduction is funny
Oct 2, 2015 7:08 PM

May 2015
You dropped School Days? WHY....
Oct 2, 2015 7:23 PM

Mar 2014
PhKay said:

Favorite thing, it's out in the country and there's so much open space.
Least favorite, the weather here does what ever it feels like. We even get all 4 seasons in one day some times... that having to drive to another town to buy food, games, and stuffs since there isn't much where I live.

cheezstache said:
Have you ever seen an anime that you truly regret watching?

There isn't anything that I recall regretting (even with something that I enjoyed when I was younger, but looking back at it and finding it dumb, mostly because I enjoyed it then), but then I remembered that I watched Rosario + Vampire. When watching anime for the story, Rosario + Vampire isn't a good place to look, plus it's 70% upskirts and I believe that fan service doesn't work if it's always there.

Snake2229 said:
How are you so good at being funny? (I think the best way to describe what I mean is your "whatever" attitude, it's brilliant the way you act is just hilarious sometimes, even your hotseat thread introduction is funny

I don't know, they just happen. I guess the best fuel to those jokes is just being bored. I guess I'm just a bit of smart aleck... and enjoy screwing with people's heads.

Tarotist said:

I actually never watched it. I was going to put -1 episodes watched and put "no" as the tag (since I usually use those as notes) as a joke. I've been thinking about seeing it.
Oct 2, 2015 7:31 PM
Feb 2015
If you were only allowed to eat one food for the rest of your life, which food would you pick?
Oct 2, 2015 7:34 PM

Mar 2013
Do you have a favorite anime genre? and a least favorite one?
Oct 2, 2015 7:37 PM

Mar 2014
cheezstache said:
If you were only allowed to eat one food for the rest of your life, which food would you pick?

I would say Lemons, but they're not good for teeth... I guess noodles with salted sun flower seeds mixed into it.

Or I could just go with bread and keep count of how many loafs of bread I've eaten, in case if I were to come across a vampire.
Oct 2, 2015 7:42 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:

Favorite... I guess Romance and Battle if it's not over 50 episodes long.

Least Favorite would be sports. I find most sports boring, plus I find reading and watching sports to be even more boring.
Oct 2, 2015 7:50 PM

Mar 2013
Norilla said:
Harus said:

Least Favorite would be sports. I find most sports boring, plus I find reading and watching sports to be even more boring.

Haha which anime sport you have already tried to watch?
Oct 2, 2015 8:12 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:
Norilla said:

Usually after just seeing like a few minutes or a few pages, I just stop and never go back to it. I've never sat through a whole episode, and I did read a full character of some soccer manga in Shonen Jump (the only think I really remember is that the main character had a lazy older brother (I think) and made a soccer cake for the main character). Of all of the sports anime/manga, I can't even remember what was in them or what it was about, let alone the title. Sports anime/manga are just not for me.
Oct 2, 2015 8:16 PM

Mar 2013
Norilla said:
Harus said:

Usually after just seeing like a few minutes or a few pages, I just stop and never go back to it. I've never sat through a whole episode, and I did read a full character of some soccer manga in Shonen Jump (the only think I really remember is that the main character had a lazy older brother (I think) and made a soccer cake for the main character). Of all of the sports anime/manga, I can't even remember what was in them or what it was about, let alone the title. Sports anime/manga are just not for me.

Hum.. I understand.. so just to be sure, have you ever tried to watch Hajime no Ippo? (boxing)
Oct 2, 2015 8:30 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:
Norilla said:

Hum.. I understand.. so just to be sure, have you ever tried to watch Hajime no Ippo? (boxing)

No. I could give it a try.
Oct 2, 2015 8:36 PM

Mar 2013
Norilla said:

I'm not sure if you are going to like or not tbh, but the fights start to get pretty good as you go into the show.

Let me return your previous question to you since I wasn't able to answer I want to know if you have an answer to it.
"What a quote from any movie/TV show/anime/manga/comic/YouTube video that you really dislike?"
Oct 2, 2015 9:13 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:
Norilla said:

I'm not sure if you are going to like or not tbh, but the fights start to get pretty good as you go into the show.

Let me return your previous question to you since I wasn't able to answer I want to know if you have an answer to it.
"What a quote from any movie/TV show/anime/manga/comic/YouTube video that you really dislike?"

I don't think I have an answer for that. I suddenly thought up a bunch of things, but there were mostly just a 1-2 word catch phrase or two sentences that had a pause in between, and one I don't think follows the cafe's guide lines. This might of been a tougher question then I thought...
Oct 2, 2015 11:29 PM

Jul 2014
Norilla said:
Tarotist said:

I actually never watched it. I was going to put -1 episodes watched and put "no" as the tag (since I usually use those as notes) as a joke. I've been thinking about seeing it.

It's pretty messed up haha.

Anyway, hajimemashite.

Are there any anime from this current Fall season that have caught your interest?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2014
-Kaede- said:
Norilla said:

It's pretty messed up haha.

Anyway, hajimemashite.

Are there any anime from this current Fall season that have caught your interest?

Owarimonogatari, although I still need to catch up on the series.
Oct 3, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2014
Hey, so you know about the legendary sword Monado?^^
Oct 3, 2015 7:08 PM

Mar 2014
MonadoII said:

Yup. But which one are we talking about?
Oct 3, 2015 7:15 PM

Nov 2014
Norilla said:
MonadoII said:

No particular one. Maybe your own Monado which lies in your heart^^

Are you really feeling it as well? =)
Oct 3, 2015 7:16 PM

Mar 2014
MonadoII said:
Norilla said:

No particular one. Maybe your own Monado which lies in your heart^^

Are you really feeling it as well? =)

I'm really feel'n it... but I'm not Mr. Krabs.
Oct 5, 2015 7:40 PM

May 2015
Which do you think is more difficult to make?

An anime TV series or A live action TV series?
Oct 5, 2015 7:46 PM

Mar 2014
Tarotist said:
Which do you think is more difficult to make?

An anime TV series or A live action TV series?

An anime series since each scene, characters along with animations and effects, along with having voice acting which might be harder to do since the actors won't have the same interaction of what their character is doing along with the other actors as well.
Oct 6, 2015 5:00 PM

Apr 2015
What is your favorite animal?
Oct 6, 2015 5:13 PM

Mar 2014
RainDrop45 said:
What is your favorite animal?

That's a really tough one... I like a lot of different animals. I really like the loyalty, playfulness, and friendliness of dogs... Cats can be really adorable and cuddly, while also being very intelligent... Goats have a lot of character and are just the cutest things when they're so little... Reptiles are simply really cool, and are very interesting functional wise, like how a snake's heart only beats twice per minute... Horses are really caring while also helping us out with enough trust... and birds I really don't have too much to say, other then birds really seem to like me since they seem to allow me to get really close and even had a bird try nesting in my hair one time... It's too hard to choose. I could flip a coin, but I got tails, and then remembered that they all have tails. If I had to choose one... I'd probably go with cats, since they're mostly what I interact with, being busy with two jobs, hobbies, and side projects.
Oct 6, 2015 5:16 PM
Feb 2015
Are you having fun?
Oct 6, 2015 6:01 PM

Mar 2014
-Cheez- said:
Are you having fun?

Bored actually... Someone loaned me Persona 4 Dancing All Night, and I've been playing that... I've never played a rhythm game that made me so bored.
Oct 6, 2015 6:58 PM

Mar 2013
Are planning on watching any show from the current season?
Oct 6, 2015 7:02 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:

Owarimonogatari is the only one I plan to watch. I might watch Yuru Yuri.
Oct 6, 2015 7:06 PM

Mar 2013
Norilla said:
Harus said:

You watched all the previous season of the monogatari series?

and the previous seasons of yuru yuri?
Oct 6, 2015 7:11 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:
Norilla said:

No, I'm really behind. I've been too busy to watch anime for a while, and now that I have some time, I've gotten out of the habit of watching anime. I mostly read manga, but should try to get back into anime.
Oct 6, 2015 7:12 PM

Mar 2015
Oct 6, 2015 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
Norilla said:
Harus said:

No, I'm really behind. I've been too busy to watch anime for a while, and now that I have some time, I've gotten out of the habit of watching anime. I mostly read manga, but should try to get back into anime.

Oh I see
There are times when I focus on just read manga too.. I'm not on that period though xD

What have you been reading?
Oct 6, 2015 7:16 PM

Mar 2014
PhKay said:

You've asked me that one already.
Oct 6, 2015 7:17 PM

Apr 2015
If you woke up one day and realized you were a tiger what would be the first thing you do?

Keep in mind that your body will be of a tiger but mind of a human being.
Oct 6, 2015 7:18 PM

Mar 2014
Harus said:
Norilla said:

Oh I see
There are times when I focus on just read manga too.. I'm not on that period though xD

What have you been reading?

Right now, Maid-sama, Blood Monday, Akame ga Kill, and Railgun. I'm going to start on Toradora and Devil Survivor (I probably should play the first Devil Survivor before reading, but oh well).
Oct 6, 2015 7:20 PM

Mar 2014
RainDrop45 said:
If you woke up one day and realized you were a tiger what would be the first thing you do?

Keep in mind that your body will be of a tiger but mind of a human being.

Check to see if I still can't stand the taste of meat. It'd really suck if I couldn't eat meat as a Tiger.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5769 by TheBigGuy »»
2 hours ago

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5740 by TheBigGuy »»
2 hours ago

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1053 by Ichigo_Magic »»
Mar 28, 3:46 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.