Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 28, 2015 6:50 PM
Sep 2015
Ive watched quite a bit of anime and id like some more reccomedations on somw awesome animes, can be of any genre exept mecha echi and harem. It wont really help to see my list so you can avoid reccomedning ones ive wayched since that only like a piece of what ive actually watched. So just leave all reccomendations plz :) thanks in advance
Sep 28, 2015 7:07 PM

Jun 2015
The Law of ueki
Sabagebu
One Outs
Kino Journey
Mushishi
Gosick
Hyouka
Sep 28, 2015 7:09 PM

Apr 2014
Gungrave
Sep 28, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2008
Since you don't rate it's hard to find what you like

anyway.

Darker Action:
Blood+, Gankutsuou, Gantz, Ayashi no Ceres, Kara no Kyoukai, Monster, Michiko to Hatchin, Psycho-pass, Ima Soko ni Iru Boku

Lighter Action
Eureka Seven (has mecha, but it's not really focused on it), Shakugan no Shana, Kuroshitsuji

Psychological
Shinsekai Yori, Mawaru Penguindrum, Serial Experiments Lain, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tatami Galaxy, NHK ni Youkoso, Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue, Jigoku Shoujo

Dark comedy
Kuuchuu Buranko, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Lighter comedy
Shirokuma Cafe, arakawa under the bridge , minami-ke, k-on!, nichijou

Slice of Life:
Mushishi, Kino no Tabi, Natsume Yuukinchou, Usagi Drop, Barakamon, Uchuu Kyoudai

Romance
Sakamichi no Apollon, Hachimitsu to Clover, Nodame Cantabile, Ouran High School Host Clube, Spice and Wolf

Drama
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Princess Tutu, Haibane Renmei, Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki

Gore
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Melodrama
ef; a tale of memories, clannad, gosick, nagi no asukara, angel beats!, shigatsu wa kimi no uso,

sci-fi:
Steins;Gate, Kaiba, Casshern Sins
LainSep 28, 2015 7:22 PM
絶対大丈夫だよ

Sep 28, 2015 7:26 PM
Sep 2015
I'm new to the site(a neophyte) and I am sorry if my response isn't as aptly put as you would want, in fact, this will be my second official post. I actually started this so I could post in order to find recommendations for myself. My recommendationsfor you are gonna be anime that focus on romance, but are not hareems. That being said: cross game ( a baseball love story ended well enough my only complaint was that I felt too much was left for interpretation, but it was still a great show), golden times (was not necessarily a hareem there were two love interests for the main male though), steins;gate ( had a great story with a great romance to boot), parasite ( if I remember correctly only one love interest. I believed it was pretty solid, but it may be a bit freaky with hand morphing stuff.), and shigatsu wa kimi no uso ( possible hareem, had two love interests, but for the main character and the audience it was adamantly clear that there was only one love for him... Not the best ending.) It is time consuming to type all the out, but I have more recommendations if none of these work I'd be glad to reply back. Also, if you could tell me how to post in a forum to get my own recommendations then you would be doing me a solid.
Sep 29, 2015 12:01 PM
Sep 2015
TheCritic1170 said:
I'm new to the site(a neophyte) and I am sorry if my response isn't as aptly put as you would want, in fact, this will be my second official post. I actually started this so I could post in order to find recommendations for myself. My recommendationsfor you are gonna be anime that focus on romance, but are not hareems. That being said: cross game ( a baseball love story ended well enough my only complaint was that I felt too much was left for interpretation, but it was still a great show), golden times (was not necessarily a hareem there were two love interests for the main male though), steins;gate ( had a great story with a great romance to boot), parasite ( if I remember correctly only one love interest. I believed it was pretty solid, but it may be a bit freaky with hand morphing stuff.), and shigatsu wa kimi no uso ( possible hareem, had two love interests, but for the main character and the audience it was adamantly clear that there was only one love for him... Not the best ending.) It is time consuming to type all the out, but I have more recommendations if none of these work I'd be glad to reply back. Also, if you could tell me how to post in a forum to get my own recommendations then you would be doing me a solid.

Thanks for the reccomedations ive watched most of those but ill check out the ones i didnt. If youre on your pc or have it set to the website pc mode on your phone, when you are at the area where is shows all the reccomendations for anime forums in the top left corner there should be a button that says create new topic. Click on that to ask your own reccomedations or make your own forum
Sep 29, 2015 12:06 PM

Aug 2014
watch Shigatsu kimi no uso Its straight up AMAZING!
Sep 29, 2015 12:12 PM

Feb 2015
Great Teacher Onizuka, Steins;Gate, HxH, Slam Dunk, Haikyuu, Angel Beats, Ping Pong, Hyouka, Zankyou no Terror, Barakamon, Death Parade, Hotarubi no Mori e, Katanagatari, Psycho-Pass, Magi, Madoka, Nisekoi, Shingeki no Kyojin, Samurai Champloo
Sep 29, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2012
Noein
Monster
Seirei no Moribito
Sep 29, 2015 1:10 PM

Jan 2015
Monster
Blood+
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Sep 29, 2015 1:56 PM

Jun 2014
+1 Gantz
All credit goes to Sacred.

More topics from this board

» 「 𝜗℘ 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝜗℘ 」(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
7 minutes ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
46 minutes ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - 4 hours ago

3 by r3v3l3v3l »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for girls in a certain outfit

Nagi_Karman - 3 hours ago

0 by Nagi_Karman »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

7 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.