Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2015 1:36 PM

Mar 2013
Well, I check the Rewrite Twitter account and other sources around 3 times a day, just in case... So if any news gets out, or interviews, I'll be sure to post it here if no one else does and translate whatever it is. Maybe if we're really lucky we will hear even something small within the next few months, or they may release an official artwork for a Christmas present for us fans (hoping so!).

Miyoshino drew a lovely picture of Kotori in a kimono for a calendar, hopefully she will look similar to that on the animation.
http://plus.koubaibu.jp/item/va_vs_calendar_2016/

My bet for release is Autumn 2016.
We will be really lucky if it's before that to be honest, and spring is just impossible... that would be some miracle and probably be rushed as hell considering Tanaka said they are in the middle of screenplay and plot.

We have quite a few good anime airing next year, so it should help us wait even if it's not Rewrite.
〜〜
On the original topic: I think we will get around 24 episodes. Maybe if we're lucky, these episodes won't include Terra or Moon, and we get another 12 or 13 for the both of them.
In reality I want 5 or 6 episodes for each heroine, but I seriously doubt we'll be that lucky...
この妖怪め…何度背後に立とうが俺はこの川原から立ち退くつもりはない。逆に俺が貴様を追い払…なにその顔? 
ああ…前回失礼な事して、俺に睨まれたモンだから気に病んでるのか?心配御無用。男子高校生は傷つけられるのは慣れっこッス

Nov 24, 2015 5:52 PM

Jul 2013
Usuzumiiro said:
Well, I check the Rewrite Twitter account and other sources around 3 times a day, just in case... So if any news gets out, or interviews, I'll be sure to post it here if no one else does and translate whatever it is. Maybe if we're really lucky we will hear even something small within the next few months, or they may release an official artwork for a Christmas present for us fans (hoping so!).

Miyoshino drew a lovely picture of Kotori in a kimono for a calendar, hopefully she will look similar to that on the animation.

My bet for release is Autumn 2016.
We will be really lucky if it's before that to be honest, and spring is just impossible... that would be some miracle and probably be rushed as hell considering Tanaka said they are in the middle of screenplay and plot.

We have quite a few good anime airing next year, so it should help us wait even if it's not Rewrite.
〜〜
On the original topic: I think we will get around 24 episodes. Maybe if we're lucky, these episodes won't include Terra or Moon, and we get another 12 or 13 for the both of them.
In reality I want 5 or 6 episodes for each heroine, but I seriously doubt we'll be that lucky...

YUS! I will be looking forward to your translations!

I think a way of getting around the length of the heroine routes would be to alter them in such a way that you can have them be around 3 episodes; but at the same time keep some of the main CGs/scenes involved in them. Given that Romeo is on script, they could easily do this and still make it work in regards to the story overall. Kai is also on script, and he worked on scenario in Air and Clannad, so that's also very promising.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 24, 2015 6:16 PM

Nov 2014
Usuzumiiro said:

That's actually pretty cute.
Nov 28, 2015 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
In all honesty my main concern is the Common Route. I have faith that if that at least gets done properly then there won't really be much to worry about. With that said though a proper adaption of the entire visual novel would need to be 2 cours of 24 episodes each but even then they would need to cut some of the fluff out of the Common Route which is where my main concern comes in. Basically what I want to say is that all that we can really do is trust that 8bit knows what they're doing when it comes to figuring out what to cut and keep things cohesive while they're at it.
Nov 28, 2015 2:51 PM

Nov 2014
^ Well, 8-bit certainly isn't lacking in the cutting department. Not really a good thing in their case, though. Especially with their VN adaptations.
Nov 28, 2015 3:56 PM

Jul 2013
We haven't gotten 24 + 24 since Clannad, but then again they had KyoAni so they didn't have to worry much about budget. And Rewrite is just a little bit shorter than Clannad (both estimate around 100k lines of text). I'm at the very least hoping we get a 24 + 13 (like Little Busters) because the heroine routes are super lengthy and could easily omit some content. It's really hard to say what it'll get at the moment. Aniplex producing does seem promising though; they've never worked with Key on a visual novel adaptation before.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 28, 2015 5:00 PM

Apr 2012
As long as the first season at least is 24 eps then we shouldn't have much to worry about. 24+24 would be ideal but the second season being 13 eps should work out. As long as they keep the common route along with Kotori and Akane's routes mostly intact then I'll be okay.

Unrelated note: I'm actually glad that 8bit got this. It's too dark for Kyoani, Madhouse is flip floppy with quality and Shaft and JC are both usually busy with other works and I'm not really familiar with other studios that could have gotten this. Though I feel like JC could have handled it. I'm currently playing through Little Busters and I have to say that they did a damn fine job with the adaption even if it wasn't perfect.
Kabuto90Nov 28, 2015 5:03 PM
Nov 28, 2015 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Kabuto90 said:
As long as the first season at least is 24 eps then we shouldn't have much to worry about. 24+24 would be ideal but the second season being 13 eps should work out. As long as they keep the common route along with Kotori and Akane's routes mostly intact then I'll be okay.

Unrelated note: I'm actually glad that 8bit got this. It's too dark for Kyoani, Madhouse is flip floppy with quality and Shaft and JC are both usually busy with other works and I'm not really familiar with other studios that could have gotten this. Though I feel like JC could have handled it. I'm currently playing through Little Busters and I have to say that they did a damn fine job with the adaption even if it wasn't perfect.

My thoughts exactly. 13 for Moon/Terra would work out quite nicely. 2-3 for Moon and the rest for Terra. I feel like JC could have done it too.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 28, 2015 6:23 PM
Nov 2013
I actually think 1 cour would be pretty interesting - what will they focus on, and will they have to make an anime original ending to fit what they show? I'm down to see that.

But more cours would be nice too :3
Nov 28, 2015 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
chardsixteen said:
I actually think 1 cour would be pretty interesting - what will they focus on, and will they have to make an anime original ending to fit what they show? I'm down to see that.

But more cours would be nice too :3

I was thinking if they were to take that route, they would rewrite (no pun intended) the story to where everything could take place inside Terra and work from there.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 28, 2015 10:08 PM

Nov 2014
Kabuto90 said:
As long as they keep the common route along with Kotori and Akane's routes mostly intact then I'll be okay.

Oooh, yes, these are my thoughts exactly.

sanata50lbsb said:
I was thinking if they were to take that route, they would rewrite (no pun intended) the story to where everything could take place inside Terra and work from there.

Imo, that's actually a good idea should they decide going with that. Although
Nov 29, 2015 12:09 AM

Jul 2013
VarunaBles said:
Kabuto90 said:
As long as they keep the common route along with Kotori and Akane's routes mostly intact then I'll be okay.

sanata50lbsb said:

VarunaBles said:
Kabuto90 said:

sanata50lbsb said:

この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 29, 2015 1:25 AM

Jun 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
I just want more news already T_T

Comiket 89 is coming up on December 29 and Key/Visual Arts will have a booth in there, they said that they will announce some stuff in there.
source: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2015/11/89.html

so yeah we might get to see the anime character design or MAYBE a short animated PV :D
all we can do now is wait and hope for the best
Nov 29, 2015 4:04 AM

Nov 2014
sanata50lbsb said:

Ooh ooh, wait! They could do it like
Nov 29, 2015 1:53 PM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
sanata50lbsb said:
I just want more news already T_T

Comiket 89 is coming up on December 29 and Key/Visual Arts will have a booth in there, they said that they will announce some stuff in there.
source: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2015/11/89.html

so yeah we might get to see the anime character design or MAYBE a short animated PV :D
all we can do now is wait and hope for the best

Bless your soul for telling me this. I can now rest in peace, but at the same time wait in agony until I know what they present there xD
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Nov 30, 2015 11:53 AM

Jun 2012
I am not familiar with the company making this show, but this anime should get around 48 episodes to get all of the VN's material in it. Judging from the first page, it will likely end up being a crap anime. Not too bad, since the VN's final (and most important) routes sucked, but still.. If they can do the character routes well, I'll be happy.
Nov 30, 2015 1:26 PM
Aug 2013
I think that 48 episodes would be decent but less than that would be pretty difficult...
And why do you think the final suck?
I find it really good (except maybe the second part of terra who seemed kinda rush)
Nov 30, 2015 7:01 PM

Jul 2013
With the correct amount of episodes, they could fix the problems of Terra. One of the main reasons why Terra felt underwhelming was due to a lack of CGs.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Dec 1, 2015 4:24 AM

Jun 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
With the correct amount of episodes, they could fix the problems of Terra. One of the main reasons why Terra felt underwhelming was due to a lack of CGs.

I still see more hate for Terra than Akane's route, which really didn't use well her CGs.
Dec 1, 2015 10:31 AM

Jun 2014
48 would be so damn nice but I think that 37(3 cours) would work as well.

First season (24 episodes)

Common route(introduction+going into Kotori's route): 5 episodes

Kotori's route: 4 episodes

Common route(chihaya ver): 1 episode

Chihaya's route: 4 episodes

Common route: (Lucia ver): 1 episode

Lucia's route: 4 episodes

Common route(Shizuru ver): 1 episode

Shizuru's route: 4 episodes

Second season (13 episodes)

Common route(Akane ver): 1 episode

Akane's route: 4 episodes

Moon (a 1 hour long episode)

Terra (7 episodes)

Keep in mind that even if Rewrite is so damn long, half of each route is just Kotarou thinking and describing events, so yeah the ep count that I mentioned is enough for Rewrite.

Also if you played the game you know that the common route starts focusing on a character at the end if you are going into that character's route so they could do a "what if" scenario after each route ends.
Dec 1, 2015 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
but predictions are prediction
we won't know the episode count until the time comes T^T
all we can do is pray
Dec 1, 2015 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
Thai777 said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I still see more hate for Terra than Akane's route, which really didn't use well her CGs.

Another thing worth noting too, is that seeing the action actually animated and coming to life will be make it alot better.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Dec 1, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
48 would be so damn nice but I think that 37(3 cours) would work as well.

First season (24 episodes)

Common route(introduction+going into Kotori's route): 5 episodes

Kotori's route: 4 episodes

Common route(chihaya ver): 1 episode

Chihaya's route: 4 episodes

Common route: (Lucia ver): 1 episode

Lucia's route: 4 episodes

Common route(Shizuru ver): 1 episode

Shizuru's route: 4 episodes

Second season (13 episodes)

Common route(Akane ver): 1 episode

Akane's route: 4 episodes

Moon (a 1 hour long episode)

Terra (7 episodes)

Keep in mind that even if Rewrite is so damn long, half of each route is just Kotarou thinking and describing events, so yeah the ep count that I mentioned is enough for Rewrite.

Also if you played the game you know that the common route starts focusing on a character at the end if you are going into that character's route so they could do a "what if" scenario after each route ends.

I was thinking that too; 24 + 13 could work. I like your format you got there, but wouldn't 5 episodes at the beginning for the common route drag a little bit? Sure there were alot of events but they could be spread out in between heroine routes. What I'm getting at is starting with 5 episodes before going into the heroine routes might drag a little bit. But who knows?

And that's also worth noting. A good of Rewrite's length is Kotarou's inner monologues and whatnot. Though they shouldn't butcher them completely, but condense them enough to where the points get across every time. Not sure if you're aware of it, but long before the anime was announced, when people were speculating on how a potential anime could work, they said that the entire thing could start in Moon and have Kotarou reflect on every past heroine route (obviously without revealing the truth about where he really is; catering to the anime only viewers). So in other words, like this:

1. (Kotarou reflecting upon the common route) --> Common route start

2. (Kotarou reflecting upon Kotori timeline) ---> Kotori route start

3. (Kotarou reflecting upon Chihaya timeline) ---> Chihaya route start

etc.

(After Kotarou reflects on all heroine timelines) ---> Moon route start

This way they can do the omnibus format and make it work.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Dec 1, 2015 9:10 PM

Nov 2014
Thai777 said:

Not if the CGs were all about her and when it's her own route. It is lacking, yes, but on the other hand, Terra's were all about everyone OTHER than Kotarou, which is honestly quite disappointing since Terra is his and apparently, Kagari's route.

Still, imo, the lack of CGs is a minor problem. I mean, I enjoyed Akane's route despite the aforementioned lack of CGs. Not having stuff like
VarunaBlesDec 1, 2015 9:58 PM
Dec 2, 2015 12:32 AM

Jun 2014
Common route having 5 episodes is actually pretty good.
the common route of Rewrite is longer than the usual common routes in other Key VNs.
thse 5 first episodes will be an introduction + tons of comedy and Trolltarou greatness + foreshadowing xD

Also I want Yoshino song and HEXAS to get animated
Dec 2, 2015 12:36 AM

Jun 2014
Also I think that the lack of CG in the game gives the anime team more freedom, adapting still images of action into animations can be hard but adapting action scenes from a script is easy :D
Dec 2, 2015 5:41 AM

Dec 2012
I don't see why it wouldn't get 3 cours at the very least. Because Kajitsu got 12? I don't think that's enough indication of what it'll get. And anyway, it was obvious that the team planned to adapt the whole series from the start and was a part of their pitch, so it's easier to say that Grisaia got 24 rather 12. I doubt the producers looked at the individual word counts, only that it was a trilogy of games. Not only that but Motoki admitted that ever since he did the animated Moon opening he has wanted to do a Rewrite adaptation, meaning he had more interest in doing it than he did Grisaia. I get the feeling Grisaia was almost a test run to allow the team to get a feel for themselves. Hell, Meikyuu and Rakuen really aren't too far off from some parts of Rewrite. Meikyuu has a very Terra-esque feel with the character backstory.

Then we have the fact that Aniplex is funding this. Aniplex has had two commercial successes with Key so far (Angel Beats and Charlotte) and a really big hit both commercially and critically with Fate/Stay Night, another visual novel. I get the feeling that Charlotte may genuinely have been a cash grab for Aniplex both to get money for Rewrite's budget and see if they could still sell well with Key. When they saw that Charlotte was getting a pretty good reception (despite some of the serious hate surrounding it) they were able to fully green-light Rewrite, explaining why the announcement has come so early in the show's development and immediately after Charlotte's airing. Having Key staff involved in the project clearly shows that Key are actively engaging with the project and staff to ensure its success. In all adaptations they will always send assets and scripts to the original creators but actually having them in the staff shows a level of passion and care for the project. It should be safe to say then that Key are also providing the staff with a decent amount of money along with that. Add that up with the money Aniplex would be throwing at 8-bit and I think there's room for hope in the adaptation.

And one last thing to think about as well is the fact that Rewrite got a lot of criticism for some plot holes and a slightly rushed ending. An anime adaptation where Romeo and Key are heavily involved gives them room to try and fix those problems and make Rewrite more complete. A lot of people can tell that Rewrite was perhaps too ambitious and lacked the time and resources to make it complete (evidence of this being the severe lack of voices, sprites, and CGs compared to other Key works). If Rewrite is done right and is done well it can really be a hit. It has the commercial hook to it with the romantic aspects and action, as well as being a well-written story with ridiculous depth compared to not just other Key works but even a lot of other anime out there. Have a bit of faith in this for once.
Dec 2, 2015 6:12 AM

Nov 2014
Poor Kajitsu......
I pray for you in hell.
Dec 2, 2015 9:09 AM
Aug 2013
I'm grateful Seano299, you give me hope
Dec 2, 2015 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
Seano299 said:
I don't see why it wouldn't get 3 cours at the very least. Because Kajitsu got 12? I don't think that's enough indication of what it'll get. And anyway, it was obvious that the team planned to adapt the whole series from the start and was a part of their pitch, so it's easier to say that Grisaia got 24 rather 12. I doubt the producers looked at the individual word counts, only that it was a trilogy of games. Not only that but Motoki admitted that ever since he did the animated Moon opening he has wanted to do a Rewrite adaptation, meaning he had more interest in doing it than he did Grisaia. I get the feeling Grisaia was almost a test run to allow the team to get a feel for themselves. Hell, Meikyuu and Rakuen really aren't too far off from some parts of Rewrite. Meikyuu has a very Terra-esque feel with the character backstory.

Then we have the fact that Aniplex is funding this. Aniplex has had two commercial successes with Key so far (Angel Beats and Charlotte) and a really big hit both commercially and critically with Fate/Stay Night, another visual novel. I get the feeling that Charlotte may genuinely have been a cash grab for Aniplex both to get money for Rewrite's budget and see if they could still sell well with Key. When they saw that Charlotte was getting a pretty good reception (despite some of the serious hate surrounding it) they were able to fully green-light Rewrite, explaining why the announcement has come so early in the show's development and immediately after Charlotte's airing. Having Key staff involved in the project clearly shows that Key are actively engaging with the project and staff to ensure its success. In all adaptations they will always send assets and scripts to the original creators but actually having them in the staff shows a level of passion and care for the project. It should be safe to say then that Key are also providing the staff with a decent amount of money along with that. Add that up with the money Aniplex would be throwing at 8-bit and I think there's room for hope in the adaptation.

And one last thing to think about as well is the fact that Rewrite got a lot of criticism for some plot holes and a slightly rushed ending. An anime adaptation where Romeo and Key are heavily involved gives them room to try and fix those problems and make Rewrite more complete. A lot of people can tell that Rewrite was perhaps too ambitious and lacked the time and resources to make it complete (evidence of this being the severe lack of voices, sprites, and CGs compared to other Key works). If Rewrite is done right and is done well it can really be a hit. It has the commercial hook to it with the romantic aspects and action, as well as being a well-written story with ridiculous depth compared to not just other Key works but even a lot of other anime out there. Have a bit of faith in this for once.

These were my exact thoughts initially when the adaptation was announced, but I got shut down by numerous people on the announcement thread because "Kaijitsu this and Kaijitsu that". So I'm glad there's people on my side for this. Plus, all of Key's full length visual novels got enough episodes to cover most of the material, so Rewrite should be no different.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Dec 4, 2015 2:39 AM

Jun 2014
here is a low quality scan of new Akane design by Hinoue Itaru.
They will release a new Rewrite OST arrangement CD in Comiket 89.
and they will reveal more stuff there.
I CAN'T WAIT

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/12345465_152013945158047_1076455308658392887_n.jpg?oh=38d204e8f26c99f8487a27d0a7747e74&oe=56EB90FD&__gda__=1458221551_98c898588a9260e8e28c8877d275a75e
Dec 4, 2015 4:58 AM

Jan 2013
They should do 48 episodes (double split-cour) if they want to do a proper job, but I don't dare hope for it and end up being disappointed.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Dec 4, 2015 10:31 AM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
here is a low quality scan of new Akane design by Hinoue Itaru.
They will release a new Rewrite OST arrangement CD in Comiket 89.
and they will reveal more stuff there.
I CAN'T WAIT

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/12345465_152013945158047_1076455308658392887_n.jpg?oh=38d204e8f26c99f8487a27d0a7747e74&oe=56EB90FD&__gda__=1458221551_98c898588a9260e8e28c8877d275a75e

I'm gonna buy the fuck out of that OST arrangement. Wonder if it's gonna be the actual tracks from the anime. We'll have to see.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Dec 4, 2015 4:05 PM

Mar 2013
http://c89.product.co.jp/sp/key.html

It says here there's comments from the staff and artwork by ZEN,
I wonder if it has any new information...

I can't wait to buy it!

Dec 5, 2015 3:53 PM

Aug 2013
dark-inferna said:
This is a Visual Art's KEY adaption we're talking about. Everyone knows Jun Maeda only pays for 13 episodes

Lo[/quote]

Newfag if it comes to KEY?
Kanon = 26 eps
Clannad = 50+ eps
Little Busters = ~45 with ex if I remember correctly
Rewrite should be a 2x24 eps. But it won't happen. We should rather pray for 24 episodes.

Unfortunately their anime projects was way too short - Angel Beats and Charlotte should be a series with 24 ep, not 12/13
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 24, 2015 8:18 AM

Jun 2014
Dec 24, 2015 8:28 AM

Dec 2012
zaydgh123 said:
BRIEF ANIME POSTER
YOOOOOOOOOO
https://twitter.com/rewrite_tv/status/680055408195551233

More info on the 29th too. The hype is building.
Dec 24, 2015 9:18 AM

Jun 2014
the poster says that the anime will air on summer 2016
Dec 24, 2015 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
bRUHHhhhhHHHHh omggggggg im gettting so hyped right now
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jan 13, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2014
Honestly, my main worry is about Lucia's route. I mean, if they cut the romance it will literally ruin it! I'd be also glad if they cut Terra off (that route was just terrible for a true route. ^)Ending with Moon would be great, oh and that final epilogue scene. (Seriously, Terra is just there to tell us what we already knew. It was just dumb)

Rewrite is my second favorite VN(after LB!), but the routes, the common route all were better than LB! Rewrite had the best set of routes I've read and it's just damn epic! So why is LB! better? The true route. Terra sucks and Refrain rocks. That's why Terra needs to be cut off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2016 2:40 PM
Aug 2013
For me moon without terra didn't mean much. It's a whole, they can't be tear apart
Why did you dislike it so much?
Jan 13, 2016 2:45 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
You can't just "cut off" Terra. I'll admit that it's not as good as many other True routes but it's still the culmination of Rewrite's plotline as a whole. Skipping out on that would leave it without an ending at all, which would obviously be incredibly unsatisfactory
Jan 13, 2016 3:06 PM

Nov 2014
starlessn1ght said:
The true route. Terra sucks and Refrain rocks. That's why Terra needs to be cut off.

Not possible. Moon would simply feel like a waste of time if that happened. I mean, Terra's not really that good but it still IS needed and provides quite the background story for Kotarou.
Jan 13, 2016 3:24 PM

Mar 2013
Well, I like Terra because we get to see a
. Am I the only one who cares about Esaka? Besides, I'm too big of a fanboy to want them to skip any route; regardless if I think some are far superior to others...

Jan 13, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2014
Usuzumiiro said:
Am I the only one who cares about Esaka?

Of course not! He's one of the very few decent
And that's saying something!
Jan 13, 2016 4:31 PM

Nov 2014
Zyzyoro said:
Esaka is pretty hilarious because of de-

Honestly, my first reaction was the same as Kotarou. XD
Jan 13, 2016 4:34 PM

Mar 2013
Can't wait to see that animated!
Poor anime-only viewers... :P

Jan 13, 2016 7:45 PM
Jul 2012
My personal hope is that we get an episode count soon.
Jan 20, 2016 5:47 AM

Jan 2014
VarunaBles said:
starlessn1ght said:
The true route. Terra sucks and Refrain rocks. That's why Terra needs to be cut off.

Not possible. Moon would simply feel like a waste of time if that happened. I mean, Terra's not really that good but it still IS needed and provides quite the background story for Kotarou.

No, it wont. Terra feels like a waste of time, because
Terra only shows us how that happened, but the way it happened was basically boring and uninteresting, so if they skip to the epilogue. it wont make any difference.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.