Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2015 11:01 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL, Luffy's bounty increased to 500 million. Oh my goodness.
Seems he's not the only one getting more fame either...

Sanji has a special bounty for his poster though huh?

Pretty interesting speech this chapter.

Stark700Sep 23, 2015 11:09 PM
Sep 23, 2015 11:13 PM

Dec 2013
Bartolomeo's ship was amazing lol

Doflamingo's speech was pretty hype. Can't wait to see the big war in the future.

This Jack guy is going to try going against Fujitora and the others? RIP Jack. We barely knew you :(

So happy to finally be getting new bounties! Now everyone can stop asking about them

God Usopp's bounty was impressive. But they really could've gotten a better photo...

Interesting little bit with Sanji at the end.
Sep 23, 2015 11:14 PM

Jul 2014
maybe the theories about sanji being a prince or something is actually true xd

great chapter. lucci, jack, doflamingo speech and the new bounties.

hypehype
Sep 23, 2015 11:19 PM

Sep 2013
That.... That was definitely Rob Lucci, right? Fucking hype.

Looks like Sanji-focused arc is coming up next. RIP the legendary wanted poster.

And Jack's the guy people rumored to be the 7th warlord, right?
Sep 23, 2015 11:27 PM
Jun 2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD...................THIS CHAPTER WAS A BEAST................WE GOT FUCKING LUCCI BACK YOOOOOOOOOOOO...............AND THAT DOFLAMINGO SPEECH OF GAME OF THRONES OMG JUST EPIC..........AND LOOKS LIKE SOME JACK GUY FROM KAIDO'S FLEET IS GONNA INTERFERE TO RESCUE DOFFY I'M HYPED.........AND THOSE BOUNTIES...............AND THAT LAST PANEL OF SANJI I SEE MANY THEORIES INCOMING..............100000000000000000/10
Sep 23, 2015 11:27 PM

Aug 2010
Absolutely hilarious XD

Ussop has a higher bounty than Sanji now lololol

Really curious about Sanji's wanted alive. But poor Chopper ud think after Sentomaru saw his monster form he'd have a higher bounty.

Awesome to see Zoro finally breaching 300K. Nani and Robin's pics looks sexy :3

Loved the Doffy speech. And I died at the Going Luffy-senpai, what a ship lololol XD

This Jack guy seems confident af tho. But c'mon Fujitora and Sengoku on one ship. There's no way he can do anything.

Also Lucci hype! With Spandam as an underling XD
Sep 23, 2015 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
I'm too much hype.Amazing chapter and all of straw hats bounty is over 1.5 billions berry now but poor Chopper.I can't wait to see the world reaction but there might not be a chapter for that...
Anyway i love Barto club's ship lol.So excited for the Throne wars...
P.S Lucy got his statue in dressrosa
kaitonicSep 23, 2015 11:42 PM
Sep 23, 2015 11:36 PM
Jan 2014
Happy the Dressrosa stuff was only a couple pages. Doffy's speech was the shit, new era named and I like it! Kinda reminds me of the Game of Thrones though lol.

Stoked everyone got new bounties, lmao at Usopp now being worth more than Sanji, who actually finally got a picture on his poster! Maybe he wont have to spew gibberish because of the picture lmao. I wonder if he's only wanted alive because he fought Big Mom's ship and she pulled some strings and wants him back alive so she can fuck him up. I have a feeling this last half of OP will be insane with all this awesome shit being set up.
Sep 23, 2015 11:44 PM

Dec 2012
WOW Fantastic chapter.
Everyone got a bounty increase.
500 mil for Luffy. 320 mil for Zoro.
94 mil for Franky. 130 mil for Robin.
200 mil for Usopp. 177 mil for Sanji and its a different bounty to the others.
66 mil for Nami. Only 100 for Chopper. Lol
83 mil for Brook.

Get a mention of CP0 again.
Throne Wars.
Looks like some people associated with Doflamingo want to get him back from the Navy.
Love Bartolomeo's Ship.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 23, 2015 11:45 PM

Jul 2015
Opening bombshell wasn't even the best part!

The fact that we're heading into an arc/saga that's a mix of The Godfather & Game of Thrones...

Too. Fucking. Hype!

(5/5)
Sep 23, 2015 11:53 PM

Apr 2014
Simply put, as usual, nothing happened.
But it's one hell of an amazing chapter, I stare at this page http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FyNBgSo9Waw/VgORjIi5hBI/AAAAAAADxlA/tPUEBuvTxCQ/s16000-Ic42/007.jpg?imgmax=3000 for a good 10 fucking minute just because the drawing is fucking addictive.
Jack going against Navy? can't say much since we barely know him but I do love to see some Sengoku in action.
And Sanji once again being the enigma of the Straw Hats...
Sep 24, 2015 12:02 AM

Nov 2010
tr1ckst3r said:
Simply put, as usual, nothing happened.
But it's one hell of an amazing chapter, I stare at this page http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FyNBgSo9Waw/VgORjIi5hBI/AAAAAAADxlA/tPUEBuvTxCQ/s16000-Ic42/007.jpg?imgmax=3000 for a good 10 fucking minute just because the drawing is fucking addictive.
Jack going against Navy? can't say much since we barely know him but I do love to see some Sengoku in action.
And Sanji once again being the enigma of the Straw Hats...

It's not fair saying nothing happened. Maybe the plot hasn't moved, but we got shitton of new information, that happened and it's certainly something.
Sep 24, 2015 12:07 AM

Nov 2014
OMG! OMG! OMG! The best man who fought Luffy pre-time skip? Rob my man.
No one ever in the history of the seas would recognize the Old Man "Lucy" and "God" Ussop in those statues of them in Dressrosa.
I guess the after-party went so well that Luffy was stuffed as always.
Zoro 320? a 200 mil inc. Robin-chwaan from 80 to 130 <3 and God Ussop! What an increase!

Ohhh boyy I guess someone wants a piece of Sanji now <3
MantaBabySep 24, 2015 12:27 AM
Sep 24, 2015 12:09 AM

Feb 2013
I guess Sanji is wanted only alive because of his cooking skills. We don't know what happened but Sanji and the others most probably met Big Mom so she might be after him. I would love to see people reaction to Usopp's new bounty.
Sep 24, 2015 12:10 AM

Sep 2011
New bounties at last, been a long time since the last bounties from Enies lobby.
Looking forward to finding out what's so special about Sanji that the Marine's dont want him dead.

Lucci is back, that is awesome, hope we get a rematch, gives me hope for Enel to one day return with a moon army.

Throne Wars sounds cool. Jack you finally mad an appearance after 2+ years of speculation about you, don't die to quickly now. nah he's gonna succeed there's no way Doflamingo is gonna just rot away in Impel Down.
Sep 24, 2015 12:16 AM
Oct 2012
Lucci, he's not with the navy any more? I think a long arc is awaiting for us. Maybe something similar to Naruto's fourth ninja war?
Sep 24, 2015 12:18 AM

Apr 2009
Usopp > Sanji
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2015 12:25 AM

Jun 2013
Nice chapter. God Usopp > Sanji lmao.
Sep 24, 2015 12:28 AM

Jun 2014
Wow this chapter was just incredible in terms of the new information we got. Rob motherfucking Lucci is back! Holy shit I thought my eyes were deceiving me but it's impossible to mistake that goatee. That Jack guy seems interesting, and Doffy's declaration of the "Throne Wars" (heh, Game of Thrones) was epic. And it looks like they're finally heading to Zou.

It's about damn time we got some bounty increases, especially for the other Straw Hats. Law, Luffy, and Zoro's bounties aren't surprising, but damn, Usopp went from 30 million to the 3rd highest SH bounty at 200 million? He's worth more than Sanji now. Speaking of Sanji, it'll be interesting to see why he's the only one wanted alive. The hype is real, Oda definitely delivered in this chapter, holy shit.

thebrentinator24Sep 24, 2015 12:35 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 24, 2015 12:32 AM

Jan 2008
MantaBaby said:
OMG! OMG! OMG! The best man who fought Luffy post-time skip? Rob my man.
No one ever in the history of the seas would recognize the Old Man "Lucy" and "God" Ussop in those statues of them in Dressrosa.
I guess the after-party went so well that Luffy was stuffed as always.
Zoro 320? a 200 mil inc. Robin-chwaan from 80 to 130 <3 and God Ussop! What an increase!

Ohhh boyy I guess someone wants a piece of Sanji now <3

This chapter was so much fun.

I'm glad someone else noticed the God Usopp statue because Lucy. I laughed so hard at the "version" of him they went with to immortalize him. Maybe they'll use it against Sugar?

Doffy's speech was pretty intense. Guess it really is coming down to the wire.

While he threw it away, it was nice of Bart to tell Law what his current number is. Speaking of Bart, that was an amazing ship. I also loved that everyone in the crew was "blinded" by Luffy's presence.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 24, 2015 12:37 AM

Apr 2014
Sanji is prince confirmed? Have you guys seen this Sanji theory video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2YTDD-vnI
Sep 24, 2015 12:42 AM

Jun 2014
A very good chapter in a while new bounties mingo speech and lucci as well.
Chopper got his bounty double 😂
And what up with sanji poster? Is he really a prince?

anime/manga/gaming/Arui43
Sep 24, 2015 12:44 AM

Mar 2013
Too much hype for me
Very good chapter
Sep 24, 2015 12:48 AM
May 2009
Am I the only one who was hoping Chopper would have gotten a new title by now?
Doctor or Monster, maybe.
Sep 24, 2015 12:54 AM
Jul 2014
what if Sanji is really celestial dragon ? 0.0

This chapter was godlike
Sep 24, 2015 12:54 AM

Jul 2007
Why is everyone saying thats Rob lucci, it wasn't confirmed that and besides it said Cyper Poll 0 right on the subtitle heading. I am guessing some from the CP0 division. Rob lucci is from CP9.

Also no one manages to say anything bout the declaration of the "Throne wars" ODA is setting up for something just HUGE in this series, bigger then anything he's ever done.

and is it just me, or the further we get along in one piece, the less episodic its starting to become.

Sep 24, 2015 12:58 AM

Jul 2015
Wow Oda-sensei, it's getting better and better. Lucci as CP-0, Luffy and Usopp Statue, Throne Wars, Captain Jack, Barto Club Ship - The Going Luffy-Senpai, New Bounty, and Sanji "Only Alive" Wanted Poster!!! Just Wow. :D
a
Sep 24, 2015 1:05 AM
Sep 2015
So the throne wars is the one that oda told that makes marinefold arc like nothing huh
Sep 24, 2015 1:06 AM

Jul 2015
astrummo said:
Nice to see our lord and saviour Buggy (peace be upon him) making 'an appearance'. Anyone got any ideas on who that third admiral might be? I doubt Oda would spring up another unknown character for an admiral after Fujitora.

link9us said:
Why is everyone saying thats Rob lucci,

Because it is. Top hat, beard style and a fucking pigeon on his shoulder. Who the fuck else could that be?

Don't forget the mask, that was Lucci's mask from Water 7 arc.. :)
a
Sep 24, 2015 1:06 AM

Mar 2012
OMG, Usopp's bounty is higher than Sanji's now! XD Despite that, Sanji's poster certainly is the most curious (sort of picture upgrade too, haha). Zoro shot up 200 mill since we last saw! O.O Luffy and Law both at 500 mill is cool too. Robin also shot up quite a bit too, making it so five Strawhat members have bounties exceeding 100 mill.

Barto's ship had me dying. XD

But damn, Lucci at the beginning! :O

tr1ckst3r said:

This page is simply breathtaking. Likewise, I sat there and admired that for who knows how long.
Sep 24, 2015 1:13 AM

Jun 2014
ez1ollie said:
Sanji is prince confirmed? Have you guys seen this Sanji theory video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2YTDD-vnI

I had never heard of this theory until seeing this video, but after watching it, Sanji possibly being a prince actually doesn't seem too far-fetched. All of the hints were there. It's amazing how most, if not all, of the hints were subtle enough that they kind of just go over your head and you don't really give them much thought because they don't seem significant, but when you sit down and think about it, it all makes sense (that's how I felt after watching this video). If this theory turns out to be true, then Oda will once again prove why he's a genius. Dropping hints from practically the very beginning without making it super obvious that he's dropping hints.
thebrentinator24Sep 24, 2015 1:22 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 24, 2015 1:36 AM

Jan 2015
I freakin knew it that Sanji is somehow related to the World Nobles.
Mar 2015
Too. Much. Hype. OMG!!

I wonder what happen with sunny crew, their bounty is increased too so something did happened. And once again sanji haha

Barto's ship, new chara, lucci?, bounty, and everything in this chapter is making me so hype

Jun 2011
Oh my God, I loved everything about this chapter, the Luffy & God Usopp statues, Lucci's appearance, Doffy's speech and incoming Jack hijacking the marine's ship, the new bounties and a mystery about Sanji. Loved the epilogue for Dressrosa too, the narration was just awesome!

Now to elaborate, Jack will probably succeed in doing what he is planning to do, otherwise the scene wouldn't make much sense, and to be honest, the fact that he is gonna succeed brings more hype in, just because he is going to go up against Otsuru, Fujitora, and Sengoku.

Doffy's speech gave me a feeling that his arc is only a very small part of a huge event that is soon to come, Law broke the gears as he said back in Punk Hazard, now things won't stay stagnant anymore.

I also loved the speech of Doffy's because it shows us more about Doffy. I don't know if that was a sarcasm on his part, but even in prison, he still wants to see the world burn. He is an amazing villain and I hope that he does not stay caged in Impel Down, that'd be a huge waste of a character.

For the bounties, I loved Usopp's the most, damn when I saw the numbers, I got so damn hyped! Usopp is definitely becoming a great pirate. Even more impressive, he has a bounty higher than Sanji.

Speaking of Sanji, man as if this chapter wasn't hype enough, Oda decides to give us something in the end: Sanji's wanted poster that states "Only Alive". The first thing I thought of immediately was the theory about Sanji being a prince. Props to the theorists if that comes true.

I gotta give a mention to Bartolomeo. Everything about him in this chapter was funny. My favorite comedy part gotta be between him and Law, when he said he threw Law's bounty poster away. (lol) His ship is amazing(-ly funny). XD He is just such an over-the-top fanboy of Luffy that it is so funny.

Oh yea, Bellamy is now confirmed an ally of the straw hat too. Can't wait to see more of him. I really liked his dedication for Doffy. Wonder where Oda will go with his character.

P.S. Nami was hot in her bounty picture, Robin's was too Viola-like.
P.P.S. Is Cavendish really a guy? Omg he looks like a girl in the cover page, and he's cute. >_>

astrummo said:
link9us said:
Why is everyone saying thats Rob lucci,

Because it is. Top hat, beard style and a fucking pigeon on his shoulder. Who the fuck else could that be?
Exactly. I wasn't sure if it was when I saw the goatee (but I still got hyped), then I saw the pigeon, that nailed it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 24, 2015 1:37 AM

Dec 2011
I feel that Oda is hyping up Sanji soon... so after his arc finally happens... I really hope he does not become the joke in SH crew and get a major bounty upgrade with a kick ass photo. Feel bad for this dude.

Really love everything introduced this chapter. Most of our SH got 50mil increase, with Luffy, Zoro and God Usopp getting major upgrade. Hahaha. I really cant wait to see why Sanji is wanted alive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2015 1:47 AM

Jun 2011
ez1ollie said:
Oh my God, it all seems so plausible now. I really like his theory that leads to a probable backstory on why Sanji protects every woman, even if it means that he couldn't save his nakama back in Enies Lobby. If that comes true, then damn to those haters of Sanji for that Enies Lobby scene. Man, I want more One Piece now! <3
Sep 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Nov 2013
Such a nice chapter. I don't usually give 5/5 but this one was cool.

Rob Lucci <3

And the fact that people want Sanji to be captured alive now that the higher ups have seen his face could mean some important people were looking for him for a long time and they recognized his face.

ps : could Jack be "axe arm Morgan" ??
short_reviewSep 24, 2015 2:03 AM
Sep 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Jun 2013
.....Pigeon...and That...JAW....!?!?!? O__O LUCCI!!?!?!?!!? CIPHER POL AEGIS ZERO (LEADER?) is LUCCI!!!?!?!

And Dwarfs have come out of hiding huh... and [size=200] LUFFY GOT HIS STATUE HE WANTED FINALLY!!! XD Usopp's 1 looks Hilarious![/size]

Ah Mingo and Otsuru had talk...and on right things...New World is going to get really Stormy Really soon. and even If I hate Donfalmingo some....I completely Agree with Him!!! TENRYUUBITO BETTER PREPARE TO GET THEIR F**KING ASSES DRAGGED DOWN!! XD

Oh yeah...We now have Name to the really the Biggest War of One Piece History have seen and will that will beat even future ones...THRONE WAR!!!! Winner Becomes PIRATE KING!!!

and some IDiot..this Captain Jack that was mentioned in earlier chaters...IS going to Free MINGO!? that Jaw? ...Nah....It Cannot be Former Marine Captain Axe-Hand Morgan

LOL!!! THE BARTO CLUB*S SHIP!!!! ROFL!!! THEY REALLY ARE DIE HARDCORE FANS OF LUFFY AND CO!!! DYING LAUGH HERE!!!

So Bellamy will not be Luffy's subordinate..as expect but still took Vivre Card...

So..Luffy and Law have same Amount? 500 Million..and Rest of the crew (at least thos in Dressrosa final Fight) got rised up too!!! Zoro rised up with 160 Million, Robin's with 50 Million, Franky's 17 Million and with Franky Shogun Face!!! XD and
[size=200]USOPP GOT 200 MILLIONS RISE, New TITLE and FACE!!!![/size] This at least tells to Usopp's Home Village where he is...and finally, if he did not already Knew it, Yasopp where his son is.
Damn I am most happy with Usopp's Wanted Poster!

and Sanji will be happy with his New Photo I think...But POOR POOR CHOPPER!
Wait...Sanji only alive? Viola's doing? ;)

JarjaxleSep 24, 2015 2:29 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 24, 2015 2:00 AM

Sep 2014
Rob Lucci hype!!!
Chopper's bounty, feelsbadman.
Barto's club lol
Ussop>Sanji hahahah, that's soooo wrong xD

ez1ollie said:

that's actually pretty plausible wow
Hope Sanji backstory before being a chef will be good.
nerfxSep 24, 2015 2:06 AM
Sep 24, 2015 2:05 AM

Feb 2015
Looks like Alpha2late17's theory about Sanji is to come true

Sep 24, 2015 2:42 AM
Mar 2015
Goddammit we still don't get to see Doffy's eyes. Oh well, still some other great stuff going on:

Bounty increase (tfw Chopper's bounty doubles, God USOPP)
Saw a theory on Sanji being a prince; that theory seems even more plausible now with his new wanted poster
Game of Thrones confirmed (by narrator and Doflamingo)
Barto's Going-Luffy kek
Small silhouette of the other new Admiral; still waiting to hear about new seventh Shichibukai
Finally leaving Dressrosa!

Great, great chapter
Sep 24, 2015 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
ez1ollie said:
Oh my God, it all seems so plausible now. I really like his theory that leads to a probable backstory on why Sanji protects every woman, even if it means that he couldn't save his nakama back in Enies Lobby. If that comes true, then damn to those haters of Sanji for that Enies Lobby scene. Man, I want more One Piece now! <3

O__O *checks the Video* Holy hell!! IT IS SO ON!!!!! 80% Chance that Is Fact...10% off because if this is just Oda Trolling us
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 24, 2015 2:47 AM

Feb 2014
The whole chapter was amazing!
but what i really liked was the new bounty on Zoro, 320 is awesome!! and if that CP0 is Rob Luccy, things are going to get even better!!

Sep 24, 2015 2:48 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I love all the bounty increase. I love Barto's ship. I love Doflamingo's speech. I love the introduction to the new saga. I absolutely love that epic page. I love how Usopp's bountry is higher than Sanji and he's now known in the world as "God Usopp". xD And what I love most of all is that Rob Lucci returns but now as a CP0!

I wonder what kind of new arc is in store for us? :D That finally concludes the Dressrosa arc from those first pages.We got a lot of big new info in this chapter and I'm curious as to why Sanji is only wanted alive. There's still some mystery behind his origin after all.
Sep 24, 2015 3:00 AM
Sep 2015
Usopp total bounty was 230million xD....... His luck for him is worst..... I am happy for Mr. Prince of Dumbass kingdom to have a decent picture of him xD He is still mysterious as always
Sep 24, 2015 3:12 AM

Aug 2012
SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH HYPEEEEEEE
That was amazing chapter, finnaly no dresrossa anymore :D
Sep 24, 2015 3:22 AM

Nov 2013
Wow what a chapter! This is what I've been waiting for for months! Doflamingo talking about the state of the Pirate Era, new wanted posters, CP0 and the return of Lucci?? Everything is carrying on so well.

"The Going Luffy-Senpai" was hilarious. I know even the Bart haters laughed at that one and his whole crew are fanboys lol..

Chapter even ends with a cliffhanger.. Oda bringing us that fire these next few weeks, I'm calling it.. As usual I will be waiting in agony for next chapter..

Forneverworld is going to lose his shit XD

10/10 5/5 100/100
BlareySep 24, 2015 3:34 AM
Sep 24, 2015 3:38 AM

Aug 2013
Rob Lucci is now Tuxedo Mask. Nice.
No blood! No bone! No ash!
Sep 24, 2015 3:45 AM

Jun 2011
Jarjaxle said:
and Sanji will be happy with his New Photo I think...But POOR POOR CHOPPER!
I am not too sure about that haha, I think Sanji wants his wanted poster to look better, him looking like a charming prince. *wink wink*

Jarjaxle said:
O__O *checks the Video* Holy hell!! IT IS SO ON!!!!! 80% Chance that Is Fact...10% off because if this is just Oda Trolling us
Definitely lol, there is a chance that Oda might be trolling us all. XD

Disonata said:
10/10 5/5 100/100
You copied that from Rogersbase, didn't you? XD I can't wait for KOL's live reaction / review regarding Sanji, knowing him. XDXD
Sep 24, 2015 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
great chapter as usual,
next arc will probably about sanji,
looks like that theory is true that he is related to world nobles,
or maybe oda is just trolling,
i don't think we will get answer to this question soon,
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

10 by PirateHasan »»
36 seconds ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.