Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
The only part I got upset about was them making Rolonia or whatever want Adlet as well. Now we have Flamie acting all upset because another girl wants Adlet. I hate that device @_@ why cant we just have Adlet and Flamie slowly growing closer.

Sep 19, 2015 1:20 PM

Apr 2012
solid solid series just wished it had more episodes
perhaps the best anime of the season

8/10

Jul 2018
Nashetania is the seventh brave.

We got another seventh brave...Rolonia. I don't really like her.

Aug 2015
Black_Scythe said:
Liked it until they added a new seventh.
Dropped from 9/10 to 7/10

Sorry but that's just silly.. and I already don't like her.

Because she's ugly or because she was a gimmick?

Feb 2011
they really like to tease, "the seventh is..." *opening starts*
old opening is back :D

:| great, new evidence out of nowhere, so guess a lot of people suspecting nashetania early on got themselfes spoilered from the start, cool

well, interesting she can also use "fiend magic", that makes her look like an evil witch
poor goldof

...a cow..?
lol, 7 braves again xD
best troll ending

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 19, 2015 1:21 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Feramoo said:
The only part I got upset about was them making Rolonia or whatever want Adlet as well. Now we have Flamie acting all upset because another girl wants Adlet. I hate that device @_@ why cant we just have Adlet and Flamie slowly growing closer.
Flamie and Adlet having their little romance subplot already felt unneccesary enough, but adding a whole new character and seemingly turning it into a love triangle in a split second just before ending the anime just felt incredibly off-putting
Sep 19, 2015 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
Naschetania is way too naive thinking she can get all the Kyouma and Humans to get along.

And at the cost of 500 thousand even considering that number being a few lol Bitch is crazy. Even Chamot was shocked XD

The substitution doll's movements were so damn creepy.

Fremy's "being with u makes me want to live" with the blush and her nod when Adlet asked her were so adorable <3<3 Even started showing signs of being jelly too. KAWAII AF <3

Dat mouth to mouth medication :3 Lucky Bastard Adlet

Hans is the best bro and Damn Rolonia is ugly AF XD

Amazing adaption and really hope we get a S2 someday even tho the sales suck. 9/10 AOTS
Sep 19, 2015 1:23 PM

Jul 2007
Zeando said:

:| great, new evidence out of nowhere, so guess a lot of people suspecting nashetania early on got themselfes spoilered from the start, cool

There have been multiple retards who did the repeat of ufoubw forum and posted a suspiciously accurate "speculations" within first few episode threads in order to look smart.

Especially since most of this relies on asspulls and cant be solved beforehand kind of proves that the said retards were pretending to speculate.
AhenshihaelSep 19, 2015 1:26 PM
Sep 19, 2015 1:23 PM

Aug 2015
But now seriously it was imposible for watcher to point it all out ..
-Nashetania motives : yeah watcher could episode 2
-who's 7 : yeah we could also assume that and point by the actions and eliminate other braves ( Adlet ,Fremy,Mora,Hans and chamo )
-Fake fog : yeah few users point it i wouldn't have assume that theory i was stick with alchemy
-Activation: we could only guess but no FUckin way :P

I give this series 8/10 would be 9 if was sure there will be 2 season . now need to wait to LN to be licensed and buy it even if adaptation was almost 100 % true LN are always better then adaptation could be 9 or 10 ..
Sep 19, 2015 1:24 PM

Dec 2008
a cow girl really?

Edit: applying a medicine mouth to mouth is not a kiss
Namu12Sep 19, 2015 1:29 PM
Sep 19, 2015 1:24 PM

May 2010
9/10 but like holy shit, why is Rolonia here and why is she already on Adlet she's honestly my only issue with the finale right now otherwise, it was damn good, I'd hope later seasons would cover maybe Nachetanya being in the Land of the Howling Demons with them, possibly still trying to do what she set out to do. Otherwise, I liked Rokka a loooooot, might be my anime of the Season. I totally ship Flamie and Adlet though, they're cute
Sep 19, 2015 1:25 PM

May 2013
Ughhhh i spoiled myself last time so it was no surprise that Nashentanya is the Seventh. I'm still sad ughhh. And oh theres another 7th? Please i don't want it to be Goldov

Annuvin said:

Qft. But at least seeing Fremy jealous and that kiss (why Passione why you didn't let us see it) was cute. I'm guessing Hisako Kanemoto voiced Rolonia, enlighten me guys.

7/10 S2 never but a girl can dream
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 19, 2015 1:28 PM

Jan 2012
HAha Flamie is going to be jealous now xD
Sep 19, 2015 1:29 PM

Oct 2014
Flamie is love, Flamie is life.
Sep 19, 2015 1:30 PM

Mar 2011
Wtf? This episode gave me more questions than I had answers. I mean it would of been perfect to end it after finding out who the 7th was only to bring up another WTF forced moment when it revealed another so random 7th into it?

So potentially there could be an 8th, 9th, 10th as well because it wouldn't look out of place after having another 7th appear now out of nowhere and they opened up the possibility of all that after what they all went through this season.

This kinda degraded an otherwise great series for me; don't think I can remember anyone who fights off other fighters while also proving their innocence

Jan 2015
holy fuck didn't expect another twist at the end. 100% sure Goldov is the 8th. great series 9 or 10

2nd season now
Jul 2014
The mystery and it's resolution is like a 5/10 for me but I really enjoyed the series on a week-to-week. This last episode just introduced way too many poor moments for me(extremely convenient 'This tablet gives away who the culprit is' solution to the mystery for the characters, culprit confessing and revealing everything, the 'it was just an illusion' trope with Nashetanya escaping, forced second 7th brave, a forced non-consensual love triangle) to take what the series was really going for(which is the mystery aspect) seriously from a writing standpoint. If your resolution requires a deus ex machina, you know you've gone wrong somewhere.

And before anyone claims that you could figure it out without the tablet, that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the characters not having a fucking clue Nashetania was the 7th despite all of her actions leading up until that point until Chamot reveals the deus ex tablet AFTER they almost kill Adlet and prove he isn't the 7th. Instead, if they had just brought this up last episode, it would have solved everything 30 minutes earlier. Really stupid.
Sep 19, 2015 1:31 PM

Sep 2008
I knew Nashetania is fake hero...

I hope this series will sell well in Japan,
so we will get 2nd season or movie or OVA or special with final...

I don't really angry at ending,
because seems like series follow story from LN,
so it good that have "original ending", than "filler ending" just for anime.

Love Adelt x Fremy!
They are the best characters and their my OTP! <3

Hans is also pretty cool! <3

Anyway... This was great series!
Hope we will get more of "Rokka no Yuusha" :D
Sep 19, 2015 1:32 PM

Aug 2015
Lol, if they do make a season 2, it won't be until like season 5+ That they find who the real seventh brave is. Legitimately, the real seventh brave. I liked this anime and liked the LNs, but man the repetition is something. They use the same season 1 formula for all the volumes in the LNs. Lol. It's like Naruto and the people who were guessing who Tobi was. Lmao
Sep 19, 2015 1:32 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
CookingPriest said:
Zeando said:

There have been multiple retards who did the repeat of ufoubw forum and posted a suspiciously accurate "speculations" within first few episode threads in order to look smart.

Especially since most of this relies on asspulls and cant be solved beforehand kind of proves that the said retards were pretending to speculate.
The really stupid thing is that despite having a solution which was impossible to prove for a viewer before the last episode, they still managed to make the real culprit feel the most suspicious for a long time already. So even though you couldn't figure out the truth yourself, the fact that Nashetania was the seventh was still pretty expected. So that's kind of a fail on two fronts at the same time
Sep 19, 2015 1:33 PM
Aug 2007
CookingPriest said:
Zeally said:

yea and Obama is actually a Muslim and not an American, but I'm not sure if he knows it either

THere have been plenty of signs towards pavlovian conditioning in Adlet's backstory(the whole smiling thing) so pleae go back to your fucking troll cave.

That would be an interesting plot twist but come on ...we saw in the beginning that he got marked with the crest. No amount of wishing/conditioning/believing will do that. Unless it is part of bunny girl's plan ...
Sep 19, 2015 1:34 PM

Aug 2015
Zeally said:
CookingPriest said:

Either way I am now 100% sure that second fake is Adlet. That would explain majority of his behavior. I am not sure if he knows it or not.

yea and Obama is actually a Muslim and not an American, but I'm not sure if he knows it either

Well thing now as a author who would have biggest impact on braves and watcher :
1:Adlet: everyone trust him now Biggest impact for group and fans
2:Fremy : impact for fans and Adlet
3: Hans:Impact for fans and maybe Adlet
4: Chamo/Mora: Impact only for Mora/Chamo + New girl if one of them will be 8 and Mora is one of the most suspect atm
5:Goldov/New Girl: i don't know seriously . Goldov will be suspect to work with Hime and New girl because she's new ( so sems unlike that author would pick up her )

So i would go with Fremy/Adlet/Hans as the candidate for 8
Sep 19, 2015 1:35 PM
Nov 2013
I kinda saw that coming but I'm still surprised it was actually Nachetanya was the 7th. And Rolonia has an... Interesting appearance haha.

But damn, this is one of the series this season that exceeded my expectations by a long shot. Even with some bad animation at times, this is an 8/10. GIVE US MORE
Sep 19, 2015 1:36 PM

Jul 2008
I knew there was something really off about Nashetanya when she attacked Adlet for no reason and then just claimed she just "got too excited" or something like that...... no, she probably was trying to kill him and failed her first attempt.
Sep 19, 2015 1:37 PM

Aug 2015
baka_m0no said:
That would be an interesting plot twist but come on ...we saw in the beginning that he got marked with the crest. No amount of wishing/conditioning/believing will do that.
Did we saw someone else get a mark ? so how can you be sure that the way Adlet receive it is right ( yeah i was writing that when i suspect Adlet :P )
Sep 19, 2015 1:37 PM

Jul 2007
baka_m0no said:
CookingPriest said:

THere have been plenty of signs towards pavlovian conditioning in Adlet's backstory(the whole smiling thing) so pleae go back to your fucking troll cave.

That would be an interesting plot twist but come on ...we saw in the beginning that he got marked with the crest. No amount of wishing/conditioning/believing will do that. Unless it is part of bunny girl's plan ...

but we did not see ANYONE ELSE get it. So, yet again we cant be sure that is how you get it.
Sep 19, 2015 1:38 PM

Apr 2014
My thoughts about the final episode:

What the fuck was that ridiculous last revelation!
So they should be called "Braves of Seven Flowers" huh?
Anyway I'll rate this anime a 7 (or 8) out 10 score overall.

What the fuck? My post was at the 2 page now?!
This show was sure being watched by a lot of MAL users!
Fucking damn it! I want to be in the first page!!!
RayzerSep 19, 2015 1:48 PM
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 19, 2015 1:38 PM

Jun 2011
Was going to give a 10 cuz of enjoyment but then ugly ass cow bitch showed up...

i feel like vomiting right now.
Sep 19, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2014
Half season spent on trying to find the "seventh" and when they did they put a new "seventh"? So in the end they didn't achieve anything they didn't find the extra one nor did they kill the Demon lord at least i was enjoyable and you couldn't find out who was the "seventh" easily without reading the novel or spoilers and those who claim they did are big fat liars.
Jun 2014
I was about ready to bump the series up to a 9, but then that ending... urgh. Rolonia's design is just terrible - large chest, dressed up as a cow, what is this, a generic harem anime? - her introduction was rushed and if she's just going to be there to stir up a love triangle that's a real disappointment.

Jan 2013
Nachetania the 7th? Almost disappointing because of how obvious it was.
Shouldn't Goldov be the main suspect for the 8th, though?

I'm going to be disappointed if there's no season 2. While this episode was enjoyable,
as an ending it was garbage. Sure we found out who the 7th was, but that wasn't the main plot.
Over these 12 episodes they spent way too much time on the "7th" part if they didn't mean to make a 2nd season. (Unless they ONLY want to advertise)
Jan 2013
I felt dissapointed. Not because of the show or something... but I felt dissapointed whencthere's another 7th my God... in this Season, my brain really hurts, and when the 7th was revealed I felt I've undergone a surgery, until another 7th came, my brain is having a malfunction... can't takecit anymore. But anyways.. I like this show, at the samectime dissapointed.
ANIME>Disney
Sep 19, 2015 1:40 PM

Aug 2015
r0ykun said:
I kinda saw that coming but I'm still surprised it was actually Nachetanya was the 7th. And Rolonia has an... Interesting appearance haha.
i was like Cosplay in anime ok :D
Sep 19, 2015 1:41 PM

Nov 2014
Facepalm at another seventh...
Hi there
Sep 19, 2015 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
It is like a horror movie, it never ends! But another seventh? Just when I thought they can trust each other and be all chummy. Well, if Adlet is the new seventh, he did one amazing elaborate plan.

Finally arriving, I would've actually more adventures, though this mystery was pretty cool. Wasn't what I expected, but this was still great. Seeing just some of the conspiracies, and a glimpse of the kyouma.

Jun 2011
ViciLockhart said:
ginko29 said:
That's one of the most horrible endings I've ever seen.

who said that ending if we go that way then animes like SnK and much other animes had horrible ending as well ...

It was probably Rolonia which made it horrible for him cuz it did for me, if only i didn't know she existed this would have been perfect.
Sep 2012
Loved some of the reactions from some people when they found out about the other "seventh". Priceless. There's so much more to this story in the light novel than what anime-only viewers have seen so far in the first season.

If only they could show volume 2 prologue... If only...

Welp, time to wait for season 2 announcement. Hopefully, the BD/DVD volumes sell well.
Sep 19, 2015 1:43 PM

Jul 2009
Yep, guessed it right on the 5th episode. What a shame.

That blush made me laugh, I wasn't expecting Rolonia either.
Jonny_MhlSep 19, 2015 2:25 PM
Sep 19, 2015 1:43 PM

Sep 2009
Zefyris said:
So, shall I do a preventive strike and say "No, she's human" before the contrary start to be said a hundred time in the topic? :o

On rolonia, they actually dared to not change Rolonia's chara design, that anime staff definitely has balls. Doing only one volume in one cour, following almost completely the source while changing the setting and making it work, and now Rolonia. There's no way most anime watchers like her chara design. Girls who aren't cute aren't welcome in anime media.
They basically said f*** you to all the anime fans requesting moe-ness and went with the original design. Yep, they sure are brave xD.

So no announcement of a second cour at the end of the first one then. Well, it was expected...

At least this is the rare case, anime actually made me want to read the LNs.
Sep 19, 2015 1:44 PM

Jan 2008
Bunny girl was definitely on my top 3 list of candidates. Well regardless, I quite disliked this episode but at the same time liked it.

Hated how the tablet thing was just brought up out of no where and hate the fact they brought up another 7th shit, with a ugly ass boar. Oh wait, that's a human? The anime would have ended so much better if they didn't bother to introduce her and do it if they bothered to do a sequel.

What I did like, all the Fremy and Adlet moments.

Aug 2012
Still, the question remains, who is the seventh ?
Sep 2014
That ending came out of left field for me. However despite the "now go read the LN" shenanigans in the last few minutes, it was a very enjoyable mystery and one of the better anime this season.

8/10

Aug 2015
Linkfan001 said:
ViciLockhart said:

who said that ending if we go that way then animes like SnK and much other animes had horrible ending as well ...

It was probably Rolonia which made it horrible for him cuz it did for me, if only i didn't know she existed this would have been perfect.
Well for me it's good because after Monster i'm going to pick Rokka .. but yeah if this don't get 2 season and someone don't read LN can be mad.. i was wrong :)
Sep 19, 2015 1:45 PM

Aug 2015
ViciLockhart said:
NevrMoreFriend said:

It isn't until volume 5-6 that the seventh brave gets revealed. Legitimate seventh brave. So yeah 4+ seasons to go if you want the answer in anime lol.

You joking right ? .. i hope they will not stay in one place and try to figure it out lol :D

Nope, not joking at all. And nah they move to another location only to stay at that location the entire time LOL.
Sep 19, 2015 1:46 PM

Feb 2011
HaXXspetten said:
CookingPriest said:

The really stupid thing is that despite having a solution which was impossible to prove for a viewer before the last episode, they still managed to make the real culprit feel the most suspicious for a long time already. So even though you couldn't figure out the truth yourself, the fact that Nashetania was the seventh was still pretty expected. So that's kind of a fail on two fronts at the same time

this serie was a lecit example of how the userbase is potentially able to ruin the enjoyment for all the others :/

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 19, 2015 1:47 PM

Aug 2015
NevrMoreFriend said:
Nope, not joking at all. And nah they move to another location only to stay at that location the entire time LOL.
i was hope you joking ...

Sep 2013
Reasons to think Nachetanya was the 7th; She went overboard practising and almost killed Adlet near the start. She had a random freak out and smashed the tablet like it's the most natural thing to do. She accused Hans of being the 7th with something that didn't happen and lastly, when she suspected Hans, when she heard Adlet attacked Hans she didn't think that Adlet also figured Hans was the 7th.

I feel like I'm forgetting an obvious clue...

Jul 2007
Zeando said:
HaXXspetten said:

this serie was a lecit example of how the userbase is potentially able to ruin the enjoyment for all the others :/

Agreed.

I would have enjoyed this epsode a lot more, as asspully as the reveal was, if not for the fake-speculators who felt the need to pretend being cool on how they "figured it all out".
Sep 19, 2015 1:49 PM
Jul 2014
CyanElekid said:
Nachetania the 7th? Almost disappointing because of how obvious it was.
Shouldn't Goldov be the main suspect for the 8th, though?

I don't think so. It doesn't make any sense that there were 2 fake braves both working against the group unless they were independently doing so without realizing there were two fakes. I can only see it playing out one of two ways. Either the new fake brave was completely oblivious that they were not a real brave, or that their goal is different to the point where they would not aid Nashetania in this situation.

Goldov actively sabotaged Nashetania's "plan"(whatever it actually was, she did a shit job of things) on more than one occasion.
Sep 19, 2015 1:49 PM

Jan 2011
OK, score down to 9/10 after this pathetic ending...
Cant bring myself to take more than a point off though, this WAS the show I looked forward to the most during the season.
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.