Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2015 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Yuu is damaged in bed now with a broken eye...sigh. The good news is that Ayumi is alive because of what Yuu have done all this time. Oh well.
Still found it silly that the glasses guy is making jokes in this series. His relevance has been...eh forgettable.

Oh Yusa, you silly girl

Episode felt slow...
Seems like Yuu and Nao has a better relationship now and we get slight more insight on her bro. That confession felt pretty flat coming from Yuu.
Sep 19, 2015 8:27 AM
Jul 2014
It was a really good episode. But, There is 1 episode left to this show end, does maeda know what he is doing ?
Sep 19, 2015 8:30 AM
Feb 2015
i wonder how they gonna end this story when Yuu is gonna start saving people who has ability starting today? lol!(by stealing their power) with 1 episode left? i guess we need to buy unaired dvd to see the continuation of story

And the way how Yuu say he likes Nao, i cant feel any romance during that scene :/
(and goodbye Misa~ T_T)
MenmaTheBestSep 19, 2015 8:37 AM
Sep 19, 2015 8:34 AM

May 2015
The wait for subs has begun. I'm just gonna hang out here. I dont mind being spoiled ; w;)
Sep 19, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2015
potatohun said:

The wait for subs has begun. I'm just gonna hang out here. I dont mind being spoiled ; w;)

It is all about the food. ;-)
Sep 19, 2015 8:45 AM

Jan 2015
aeroperf said:
potatohun said:

Shokugeki no Charlotte
Sep 19, 2015 8:49 AM

Aug 2015
Xenocrisi said:

Shokugeki no Charlotte

You get a cookie.
Sep 19, 2015 8:49 AM

Jul 2014

@High quality anime faces

NEXT WEEK IS THE FINALE OF CHARLOTTE I CAN'T WAIT
Sep 19, 2015 8:57 AM

Sep 2015
Are there episode 13, or this is a final ?
Sep 19, 2015 8:59 AM

Feb 2013
razuisana said:
Are there episode 13, or this is a final ?

13 episodes.
Sep 19, 2015 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
Everyone wanted Episode 10 to be the finale.
Sep 19, 2015 9:20 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Zer0Death said:
It was a really good episode. But, There is 1 episode left to this show end, does maeda know what he is doing ?
I'm hoping for a split cour
Sep 19, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2015
Tokoya said:
Zer0Death said:
I'm hoping for a split cour

Oh god I hope not. This train wreck has gone on long enough. I just want it to end.
Sep 19, 2015 9:39 AM

May 2015
Xenocrisi said:
aeroperf said:

Shokugeki no Charlotte

Now im very excited
Sep 19, 2015 9:54 AM

Sep 2013
I was wondering the whole time why they didnt just use Yuu's power to take the power of the other kids. Finally they realized. Yuu's confession isnt really romantic but at least he knows what he wants.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 19, 2015 10:01 AM

Aug 2015
>So Yuu x Nao are confirmed huh
>Yuu planning to remove all power holders by using his power
>No more Misa though
Sep 19, 2015 10:01 AM
Feb 2015
Xynic said:
I was wondering the whole time why they didnt just use Yuu's power to take the power of the other kids. Finally they realized. Yuu's confession isnt really romantic but at least he knows what he wants.

i guess they're scared of Yuu going rampage with all this ability. No one can stop him if Yuu went berserk like the last episode
Sep 19, 2015 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
Now I remember why I watch this show.

Brilliant episode! The buildup was great and Yuu's resolve was just badass. Really love how they tied the strings with the other characters (Even Yusa!)

Just as great (If not better) than the first episode!

Looking forward to the finale!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 10:05 AM

Feb 2015
it was a really warm episode after all that was happened before.
and

the build up was good too
but i feel this episode is a little bit rush , isn't it?
Well , overall i like it. Yuu's friend and ayumu visiting him one by one like that , it was so nice to see that. and , GOODBYE MISA!!

The next episode will be the real thing but Yuu still can time leap , right? Because of the surgery. it was a surgery for his eye , right?
YizelTroSep 19, 2015 10:39 AM
Sep 19, 2015 10:27 AM

May 2015
Just finished watching the raw (I'm glad that I'm part weeab, I can at least understand what they were saying, not all of course). Imo, it was a nice episode but as usual, it was pretty rushed.

I have to admit that I teared a little. Misa's now gone. It's still sad even though I didn't really get to know her more. And when she was saying goodbye to Takajou, man, they really became good friends huh. More sadness.

About Yuu's confession, just as u guys were saying, it indeed lacks romance.

I have yet to watch the subs in order to truly understand what's happening. Just how will this end..

And lol, the imouto was not present during the last part. No goodbyes? XD

-edit-
Shokugeki no Charlotte confirmed. What is with all those food featured in this ep.
Sep 19, 2015 10:31 AM

Feb 2008
I don't really know about Yuu can still time travel but I doubt it, maybe he found some supernatural ability that can heal his eyes or something, since he will steal all the power in the world that's mean he become a monster and no one will be able stop him.
Well, I guess that solve everything.
I hope not they make a split cour it would be bad to drag this so long, but a VN would be great since it's key work.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 19, 2015 10:48 AM
Feb 2015
Tevens said:
and

Well , overall i like it. Yuu's friend and ayumu visiting him one by one like that , it was so nice to see that. and , GOODBYE MISA!!

The next episode will be the real thing but Yuu still can time leap , right? Because of the surgery. it was a surgery for his eye , right?

too bad he cant anymore , cant use his left eye anymore.. (i dont remember they mention about surgery of eye or something)
Sep 19, 2015 10:54 AM

Aug 2013
Zer0Death said:

I hope so.
Btw the art was pretty bad in this episode, so they probably saved budget for last episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 19, 2015 10:56 AM

Jan 2015
its a promise~!!
VercettySep 19, 2015 11:01 AM
Sep 19, 2015 10:59 AM
Apr 2012
MenmaTheBest said:
Tevens said:
and

too bad he cant anymore , cant use his left eye anymore.. (i dont remember they mention about surgery of eye or something)

They mentioned he can't see out of right eye again when Ayumi goes to visit him. The surgery probably was for his eye. At the very beginning of the episode his door plate has "plastic surgery" on it (according to Crunchy Roll subs). If anything was damaged to the point where it needs some re-configuring, it would be his eye.
Sep 19, 2015 11:00 AM

Jul 2014
Man Takajo is literally one of the most unfunny character I've ever seen in an anime. It makes my eyes bleed watching all those forced jokes he's made to tell.
Still I don't really hate him, most probably because he's become that much irrelevant in the show now...
karlstein12Sep 19, 2015 11:07 AM
Sep 19, 2015 11:00 AM

Jul 2015
Definitely one of the better episodes. Tying up loose ends while the hero leaves to save the world promising to return for his girl. On that note I felt Yuu's confession was natural. This timeline Nao was different after all.
"Life is like a mountain, you can say you reached the top, but only after climbing back down."

Sep 19, 2015 11:01 AM

Feb 2015

Nao's reaction to Yuu's love confession lol. She doesn't look too impressed.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 11:03 AM

Jan 2012
Pretty emotional farewell for Misa, and yet the rushed pacing made it feel a bit less effective. And now Yuu plans to travel the world, "saving" power users...with one episode left? Heck, that coulda been the main premise for the entire series! :D Welp, let's see how he does in that final episode...
Sep 19, 2015 11:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This was a great episode.....I think this series shines with these type of episodes tbh because this was just beautiful with the perfect mix of sadness from the previous episode

Seeing Shunsuke act the way he did and Yuu's realization of it being the same as when Ayumi died made me really sad....Poor guy misses his poohbear so much TwT

Still, this plan of Yuu's is pretty risky and honestly, I don't see how he's going to pull this off, I mean, is there going to be a timeskip or something? I honestly can't see how Maeda can wrap this up in one episode so I really hope there will be another cour somehow...If not he better come up with a way to end this well

That confession scene was gold btw xD Lovely scene all around....All of the scenes with Misa/Yusa were 10/10, I'm gonna miss that girl so much :(
Sep 19, 2015 11:04 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Great episode, the calmness of it was refreshing to be honest. I loved the Misa scenes, they were very emotional :(

We'll see what will happen in the last episode, i'm excited.
Sep 19, 2015 11:06 AM
Jul 2012
Charlotte is officially my 3rd favorite series from Key. Following Rewrite and Kanon.

But anyways Yu has a long journey ahead of him and I can't wait for the sequel of this series to be released this is going to be great if the pacing continues the way it has.

Also Tomori continues to be hilarious I'm glad her personality hasn't changed since the beginning.
Sep 19, 2015 11:07 AM

Jan 2015
wtf, and now you say me that next time Charlotte will end. No, not now that it got interesting, i do wonder if this will get a 2nd season.
Zer0Death said:

This.
Sep 19, 2015 11:08 AM

Dec 2014
Plot twist: Yuu nevers comes back and doesn't meet her again.

His confession wasn't that romantic, but whatever. Yuu's goal is ridiculous though. God, please make the ending good, Maeda.

On another note, I'd like it if this was made into a VN. I need an Ayumi route, pronto.
aconiteSep 19, 2015 11:12 AM
Sep 19, 2015 11:11 AM

Apr 2014

Sep 19, 2015 11:15 AM

Jan 2015
Well that was a bit disappointing. And I haven't said that for any episode yet. I guess I was just expecting a bit more. And now I have to say that stripping Nao was completely unnecessary last episode. Because Nao seems perfectly fine; it's as though nothing ever happened. I was expecting some emotional damage at least. But no, nothing. Instead we get to see Yusarin and Takajou being... Yusarin and Takajou.
Shunsuke was depressed for a pretty long time. And then he's fine all of a sudden.. Why? Because Yuu is basically going to sacrifice himself? And how do they expect him to steal the powers of all the power holders in the whole WORLD on his own? I still can't believe Charlotte is actually going down the whole Yuu-steals-everyone's-powers route...
And all that Yuu/Nao romance buildup kind of went down the drain. This is what Yuu is going to do to save Nao? What about her brother? Where's Sala?
And what the hell is with that confession? That's so not romantic. Nao barely reacts. And are you seriously telling me that Nao is going to 'love Yuu Otosaka unconditionally' if he manages to steal everyone's powers? What's that supposed to mean? Why would you do this to the only pairing in the show, Maeda? WHY???

Jeez... And I normally praise this anime so much. What on earth is going to happen in episode 13? I don't know. I seriously don't.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 19, 2015 11:16 AM

Jul 2010
The confession was pretty fitting, not that I would expect the two be all chummy and being all dramatic. Giving a goal, a promise to Yuu, it was a pretty good scene.

Cleansing the world from abilities within a single episode, and some more wrap up.

Well, it was great seeing everyone unified for a common goal. Silly that I somehow keep on forgetting that Misa would be gone, it just never came to mind despite the emphasis of being a time limit.
Sep 19, 2015 11:16 AM
Mar 2012
Nooo, how can they ever finish the series in one last episode... :|
Also hope for a season two..
Sep 19, 2015 11:18 AM

Mar 2010
A definite improvement over the last episode, but it has its own share of problems like why is Yu going alone?
Sep 19, 2015 11:19 AM
Sep 2015
Now that he has Yusa's ability, I wonder if Yu will try to channel Kumagami ...
Sep 19, 2015 11:21 AM

Oct 2013
That confession was sudden and anticlimatic, no doubt about that. That said, I'd rather a sudden and anticlimatic confession than no confession at all.

The beef tongue curry scene with Takajo got me the most, TBH. For the briefest moment, I could feel Yuu's euphoria. Maybe it was just nice seeing him with his friends again.

I feel very apprehensive about this story being wrapped up in one more episode. I have no clue how this is possible. I have some faith in Maeda being able to pull it off, but... seriously, what the hell, man? What are you even doing???

yeezus I hope there's a post-finale second season announcement.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 19, 2015 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
The opening's lyrics make a lot more sense now that I've watched the episode.
Eng lyrics:
Sep 19, 2015 11:25 AM

Aug 2010
I really thought about the idea of Yu taking every single ability out there but thought it's too ridiculous can't believe he's really going for it O_o And in only 2-3 years.

I just love how nonchalant Nao was about Yu confessing to her ^^;

Now that Yu has Yusa's ability can't he just summon Kumagami's soul and use his abilities :P Why didn't they think about that XD

OST was really awesome this ep.
Sep 19, 2015 11:25 AM
Sep 2013
This series ARRRRG this series... One episode is just a marathon of crazy shit, and the next episode is everyone chilling and cracking jokes.

I get that Pooh aint coming back, but hasn't Shun just been homura-ing this whole time anyways? So he should be pretty used to people dying. I get that he needs to grieve, but at the same time for Yuu to pretend like he understands what Shun is going through is just ridiculous.

And Misa... What? Go tell everyone goodbye!?! Didn't we already resolve this like forever ago when you were introduced? Also, if some magical comet dust gave people there super power, then how does Misa have her fire power still? Like is it attached to your soul or something?

Poor Nao's bro. I guess he gonna stay in the hospital forever cause ZHIEND of this anime completely forgot he was a thing, a long with hella everyone else. Bye bye your hope for recovery, I'm going to Murica. Speaking of the ZHIEND, what was the lead singer was trying to tell Yuu for ever ago? Or has that been completely sweeped under the rug as well?

And how dis dude gonna be like OH Imma just go collect tens of thousands of abilities like it aint no thang. Son, dat a huge endeavour you about to embark on, and it's gonna take way more than just a couple years. He would have to find and loot 10 people a day for 3 years, just to get over 10,000. Yeah ok like that's gonna happen.
Sep 19, 2015 11:26 AM

Nov 2014
SchwingBoner said:

Nao's reaction to Yuu's love confession lol. She doesn't look too impressed.

Sep 19, 2015 11:28 AM

Sep 2015
That confession, got me off my chair, out of the blue saying I Love you, I was like do you know what ya doing? And Misa goodbye :( I actually like her better than Yusa ;( Nao on of thaa cutest moment saying I will wait, mymymy hope yuu will succeed and come back to get lovely with nao. But it depends, Jun anime are quite sad, maybe I will be expecting a sad ending, would be looking forward.
Sep 19, 2015 11:33 AM
Jul 2015
Ok the way I see it is
Possibilities

1. Flashback episode( then a season 2 down the line) [ I hope this is not what they do (a second season would be pushing it since there is not much left story wise)]

2. They do a final episode where they show him travel the world and steal everyone's powers in 15 minutes then a final ending where they spread the antidote.

3. Cliffhanger ( maybe an ova or two later on ( not to mention the unaired episode))
Sep 19, 2015 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
One word to describe this episode: Amazing! I loved! I think it's one of my favorite episodes. Really amazing. All the scenes were pleasant to watch. The mix of sadness, happiness really was very good in this episode. And the Misa scenes... I almost cried. I'm gonna miss her so much!
Poor Shun, he felt the same thing Yuu felt when Ayumi died.
Yuu isn't romantic. XD But I knew that Nao x Yuu shipping was true.

Since before episode 10 I was thinking about the possibility of Yuu stealing every single power of the world. I even posted my thoughts in the " logic of the series and theories about the world" topic. And my theory was true! Yay! I told you guys! Oh man, next episode is going to be awesome. I am reallyreallyreally looking forward to next episode. I regained my hopes. :D
Sep 19, 2015 11:34 AM

Mar 2014
Ahh, Misa parts were the most emotional here. I actually found Yuu's confession nice, I gues because it fit. Guys, these are awkward as fuck teenagers. They don't socialize a lot because they are the weirdos in th school of kids with powers (Seriously, look at how they treat Nao) So they're not going to be super romantic.

That goodbye for Misa was pretty rushed though. Wished they spent a who;e ep having Yusa visit her parents and Misa saying goodbye to both of them.

Yuutraveling the world to take everyone's powers is ridiculous honestly. A very well intended idea but ridiculous.

Did they not think that once the terrorists noticed the fastly shrinking number of power users and eventually who's behind it they will kill Yuu and keep causing havock?

I forgot whether this was genetic or not. If not that would make Yuu saving them even more pontless, since once these kids loose their powers they can't pass it to their offspring. Considering this only lasts during puberty, the idea of it being genetic is BS anyway.

Like everyone else, I'm waiting to see what craziness will occur next ep.

And does this confirm no more Sala Shane? Awwwww . ..

Speaking of Sala though. It is very possible Yuu can just gradually loose his sight like Shun and fail the mission because he lost his sight after overusing his power after saving maybe a dozen more kids. Oh well.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Sep 19, 2015 11:39 AM

May 2015
das_nooblet said:
Now that he has Yusa's ability, I wonder if Yu will try to channel Kumagami ...

That would be nice. It could help in his mission.

Idk what plan they have about yuu finding thr ability users since i cant understand a thing during that scene (im gonna rewatch it with subs after i sleep) so if kumagami can possess yuu then i think this would be a great idea.
Kuma can use his ablity to find espers then yuu will do his job. Hm hm yes yes
^ since misa can use her own ability when she poseses yusa then i assume kuma can do the same with yuu

Oh man my writing/typing is all ovr the place will edit tomorrow D:
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Yesterday

13 by oeyuu_ »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

858 by Mads004 »»
Mar 29, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

444 by Jaellll »»
Feb 13, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.