Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 19, 2015 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I'm glad to see Izaya being more in the focus this episode.

Mikado with his usual tactics although he is taking a bit of risk with his involvement. Glad to see more of Celty this episode as well too. Yagiri probably biting off a bit more than she can chew with what she tried to do...

Thrilling episode especially the second half.
I kinda like the direction of this.
Sep 19, 2015 7:56 AM

Nov 2007
Celty wants to visit Nakamura-san's character, but couldn't.

That father who looks for his daughter found the yakuza guy, and asked Yamaguchi-san's character to find, who happens to be with HiroC's character.

There are quite a few including otaku girl and megane girl are in the hospital.

KajiKaji's character suspecting Mamo's character's team did that accident.

A rumor for OnoD's character getting arrested?!

Shimono-san's character found Celty to help him with Dollars? Then Yamaguchi-san's character joined.

HiroC's character's assistant got caught by the recent mysterious pair.

One more ep. for this cours.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 19, 2015 10:03 AM

Apr 2015
Nice to see that Aoba's gotten Celty to help, although she still seems rather unsure about this. Hope Namie is okay, though. From the looks of it, it's going to be an interesting next episode.
Sep 19, 2015 10:32 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Really Izaya? Someone is masquerading as you and spreading shit and you worry about them saying meow?!?!?! LMFAOOOOO XDDDD

All jokes aside, this season continues to bring the intensity with each episode and I swear that it kept on rising as the episode went on

The two pillars of the Dollars are gone so now they're turning to Celty and I really don't want her anywhere near Aoba but holy fuck what is Akabayashi going to do by joining O_O

Fucking Walter and co trying to murder people and Seiji's sister got rekt and kidnapped by those corporate scumbags.....And that secretary was impressive....My goodness this finale is going to be epic
Sep 19, 2015 10:42 AM

Jul 2010
The Dotachin cult is damn scary, sharing that one common goal... didn't exactly expect that.

Quite the many interesting things happen, though the part that stood out was Kida being called "shogun" again.
Sep 19, 2015 10:50 AM

Aug 2010
Dat broken Mikado side is creepy. I like it

What a friggin actor Aoba is XD Celty's reaction to his puppy eyes was so lol

Interesting to see Akabayashi join in on the conversation

Didn't expect that to happen to Namie...

And I guess we know who most likely hit Dota-chin. Why am I not surprised
Sep 19, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2014
Aoba really had to drag Celty into the mess that are the Dollars atm....
Sep 19, 2015 11:22 AM

Feb 2013
It's about time something bad happened to Namie
Sep 19, 2015 11:26 AM

Aug 2015
Many interesting things happened in this episode. One more left :(
Sep 19, 2015 11:29 AM

Nov 2012
lmao i loved that scene with aoba and celty.
and we saw a bit of mikado's broken side again, spooky.
Sep 19, 2015 12:09 PM

Jul 2013
Aoba is a truely magnificent bastard, that scene with Celty was great.

Yumasaki is fucking creepy, seriously, he really intended to burn Kida and his friends if they were the ones who wounded Kadota, what a crazy man. I wonder if Shizuo's arrest rumor is true... and Namie was rekt by his uncle and that scary secretary.

Izaya is hilarious as always. Too bad that only an episode is left :(.
Sep 19, 2015 12:13 PM

Oct 2014
The suspense is killing me ... I need the next episode now !
SAO reference are out of this world :P
So I wonder what this "broken" Mikado is capable of !
Namie need to get rekt though :P
I wonder what Akabayashi is planning to do ?
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 19, 2015 12:24 PM

Sep 2014
Only one more episode? :(

Happy to see Izaya and Erika.
I hope Shizuo wasn't actually arrested.
Sep 19, 2015 12:26 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Dat moment when they knew walker could burn them all in an instant.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 19, 2015 1:09 PM

Nov 2014
Someone behind the fake Kanra must be someone under Yodogiri.
Dollar has dependable individuals that will change the bustled situation.
Sep 19, 2015 1:21 PM

Dec 2014
Don't mess with Walker.
Sep 19, 2015 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
Shinra's fingers in this scene were quite something ^^"

Sep 19, 2015 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
DatRandomDude said:
Dat moment when they knew walker could burn them all in an instant.

That was hilarious, the yellow scarves dudes were shitting their pants.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 19, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
Maybe I'm just tired, but I'm really struggling to see how they can bring this cour of Durarara to some sort of conclusion, as there's so much going on and most of it doesn't seem to be coming together yet.

Hopefully this cour can come to a strong conclusion before the final cour in January.
Sep 19, 2015 1:42 PM
Jul 2015
Every little bit of Mikado this season is a blessing.
His character is developing WONDERFULLY and his and aoba's partnership is so interesting and complex.
Good to see Masaomi back with the yellow squares, even if it's kind of frustrating to see how little he's developed as a character since the last gang wars...
Sep 19, 2015 2:00 PM

Jan 2015
Confuse but great. Now that sheat* get crazy.
Sep 19, 2015 3:30 PM

Jun 2013
Damn Walker you scary.
Sep 19, 2015 4:23 PM

Jun 2014
o I thought Izaya was talking to himself again, but it seems someone hacked into his first account.

Last week's episode kinda killed the momentum, but at least its picking back up again.
Sep 19, 2015 4:33 PM

Oct 2011
Walker and everyone is scary 0__________0

Who ever attacked Dotachin better hide OMG

Celty the new face of the Dollars !!!!!
Sep 19, 2015 4:33 PM

Sep 2013
Wow! Broken Mikado is so interesting! His character is so unpredictable that I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being involved in the Kodota case in some way, shape or form.

Izaya is still the best. Having his Kanra ID stolen and manipulated didn't phase him at all.... but having that account 'Meow' for pleasure ticked him off! Hahahaha! Please, never change!

I hope Shizu-chan really didn't get arrested, though to be honest, he'd be able to break out of prison with a couple of good kicks that'd deliver flying iron bars everywhere.

What I fear now is that one episode might not be enough to wrap everything up nicely.... Still. Can't wait!!
Sep 19, 2015 6:24 PM
Jun 2015
Wow, nice cap

- Yumasaki, Karisawa and Togusa looking for Kadota's attacker, hope they find him and make him suffer (Yumasaki is f*ckin broken)
- Bye Bye Namie, I'll not miss you, well, maybe just a bit
- Shizuo arrested? WHEN THE F*CK?! Need to see to believe...
- Akabayashi, Celty, Aoba and Mikado in the same place, this is about to get bad

Last cap in the next week, hope they fill all the holes (or most of them) before ketsu (maybe we'll have an extra scene like in shou D:)
Sep 19, 2015 8:51 PM

Aug 2015
DoragonessU said:
Wow! Broken Mikado is so interesting! His character is so unpredictable that I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being involved in the Kodota case in some way, shape or form.

Izaya is still the best. Having his Kanra ID stolen and manipulated didn't phase him at all.... but having that account 'Meow' for pleasure ticked him off! Hahahaha! Please, never change!

I hope Shizu-chan really didn't get arrested, though to be honest, he'd be able to break out of prison with a couple of good kicks that'd deliver flying iron bars everywhere.

What I fear now is that one episode might not be enough to wrap everything up nicely.... Still. Can't wait!!

There's going to be a season two coming out in january its called Durararax2 ketsu!, thank god, because there is no way they can wrap everything up in one episode
Sep 19, 2015 9:05 PM

Aug 2015
i think they should have a spin off show of just the Kadota gang and what they were doing through out the course of the whole show because they're awesome and I think they deserve more "screen time" since they're funny and also bad***.

regarding the new episode-
I think that Namie should have seen that coming and she kind of deserves it, It's kind of predictable what info. they want from her, if you got the foreshadowing in the previous eps.
-Walker is amazing af XD
-poor Izaya, I wonder if that was his sister that hacked it, although I don't see why she would have any use for it.
-Aoba is totally guilty in my opinion, it makes sense if you think about it.
-Mikado is in a load of sh*t (trapped) XD
Sep 20, 2015 3:50 AM

May 2009
RanceyPants said:
Lyrisia said:

His Fingers Were Something.

But How About His Face?

Even the lamp are drawn better than both of his fingers and face xD
Sep 20, 2015 5:45 AM

Nov 2011
Had a few decent moments but felt like a chore to watch for me in a few places, feels a bit one dimensional to me atm.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 20, 2015 6:50 AM

Jun 2013
Walker walking in with a molotov cocktail just itching to burn the place down
Sep 20, 2015 11:37 AM

Mar 2014
Lol @ Izaya being annoyed about the false Kanra saying "Nyan" instead of worrying about the fact that someone has stolen his ID... Never change my man

And NOOOO ONE EPISODE LEFT THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY WEAK HEART
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 20, 2015 2:10 PM
Apr 2014
oh man... really? This will go back into pause right when shit is about to go down -.- The timing is even worse than last time. Hope they at least reveal Akabayashi's intentions in the final episode. I can't wait several months to find out what he is going to do to Mikado >.<

Lyrisia said:

I noticed that, too. It's hilarious how little effort was put into that single screen xD I guess they had their reasons but, damn, at least give him the right amount of fingers.
Sep 21, 2015 2:21 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode as always. Let's see how it all ends.
Sep 21, 2015 3:23 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, how could Shizuo get arrested?

Walker is insane and I love that.
Sep 21, 2015 6:45 AM

Jan 2013
Lyrisia said:

Oh yeah, I lol'd.

A lot of things happened, 1 more to go!
Sep 21, 2015 7:49 AM

Nov 2008
If Seiji was really kidnapped to use him against Namie........

Goodluck dealing with her yandere stalker girlfriend. You don't know what she's capable of xDDDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 22, 2015 1:52 AM

Mar 2012
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Get a grip Mikado :(
Sep 22, 2015 3:04 AM

Aug 2012
Celty is a "Shoutacon" confirmed.
Sep 22, 2015 4:42 AM
Jul 2018
A lot of people are getting involved now and I feel a little bad for the guy who hit Dotachin, getting arrested is definitely the easy way out. Namie’s uncle makes a return and I’m guessing this is where he’ll start asking about Celty’s head and most likely demand its return. I can’t wait to see how they’ll resolve this even though next time most likely will end with a cliffhanger for the 3rd and final cour in Winter 2016.
Sep 22, 2015 6:50 AM

Mar 2013
Finally more Akabayashi!
I hope that the next episode won't be a cliffhanger to the next season, it'd be a shame if it would...
Sep 22, 2015 2:29 PM

Mar 2009
No idea what happened in this episode.
Sep 22, 2015 2:47 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Lyrisia said:

Pro bear claw.
Sep 23, 2015 5:01 AM

Nov 2011
Celty's reaction to Aoba's tears = priceless. I don't know which one of them should be handed an Oscar. Aoba is a great actor, but Celty has superb silent acting skills!

Aoba gives Mikado *that* look again. Yeah, I totally believe he is straight and just interested in his merry side...

A mafia dude wants to join a group of teens playing a gang. Huh? He must miss the days of his childhood, lol.

Too bad one episode is left. It's like they've set up everything for a showdown, but a showdown isn't going to happen until the next season, which is half a year away, or so I've heard. Unless they somehow manage to cram everything into one single episode.

Lyrisia said:

LOL

P.S.

So, who executed the hit and run? I'm tempted to say Izaya, but the one who has a clear motive is Aoba. He did take Celty's email before, so he was already planning to make her the face of the Dollars beforehand. And he knew he'd have to remove Kadota. Of course he could merely use the situation, but that would indicate that he had no guts to create it himself, which I find hard to believe. We already had a precedent of his attack on another gang. Izaya's motives overall are far more nebulous, as always, "for the lulz", so I vote Aoba did it in this case. Although Izaya is always a suspect. Did I forget Yodogiri? Well, that's because I don't really think we know anything about his motives at all. But he seems to be somewhat similar to Izaya, although a tad more touchy, as in, taking serious offense when someone messes up his plans ;)
a-naoto-fanSep 23, 2015 5:18 AM
Sep 23, 2015 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
It would be nice if I understood the details of the show as well as I understood the overall, general plot. But there's just SO MUCH happening at once, so many characters and motives, that I find myself scrambling to understand.

Either way, looking forward to more Mikado, and to see what happens with the hit-and-run and Shizuo's arrest.
Sep 23, 2015 7:48 PM

Aug 2014
nyan nyan

Dotachin is really liked, I mean what happened that they are ready to kill for him.

i hope namie is okay!
Sep 23, 2015 11:52 PM

Aug 2012
WickedHeroine said:
It would be nice if I understood the details of the show as well as I understood the overall, general plot. But there's just SO MUCH happening at once, so many characters and motives, that I find myself scrambling to understand.

Either way, looking forward to more Mikado, and to see what happens with the hit-and-run and Shizuo's arrest.

Exactly. Someone needs to make an ongoing hart that keeps up with all of it
Sep 24, 2015 2:30 PM

Jan 2013
Don't know whats goin on shit.
Sep 27, 2015 5:23 AM

Dec 2009
Lots of things are happening. You gotta be really into this anime to understand everything that's going on otherwise you'll be lost. Don't know if everything is going to be connected in one episode but off I go anyways...
Sep 28, 2015 12:48 AM

Jul 2008
So many moving part now its hard to keep track. Hopefully we get some resolution to some things next episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Ten Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

141 by R4ZEROMAN »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:10 AM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Ten Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

122 by Rithic »»
Aug 10, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Ten Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

135 by sasuke100 »»
May 31, 2023 4:19 AM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Ten Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2015

98 by HITORI-689 »»
May 23, 2023 10:04 AM

Poll: » Durarara!!x2 Ten Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

98 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 17, 2023 11:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.