Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 19, 2015 3:04 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ajeel invades at last! Fairy Tail better prepare the counterattack! :D
Sep 19, 2015 3:05 AM

Sep 2014
Death flags, fanservices, invasion. Good chapter.
Sep 19, 2015 3:16 AM

Jan 2009
lol Natsu really raise a death flag, nice observation there Lucy considering that Natsu is also END so he will eventually fight Gray too

its time for the final fight, the enemy attack from the sky with airships
Sep 19, 2015 3:16 AM

Jun 2013
Good chapter, everyone is ready for some action. Natsu matured hehe.
Sep 19, 2015 3:20 AM

Dec 2011
Well we are getting a lots of early release chapters this week and at first it was like the calm before the storm and then the enemy arrive at the end.Wow is Gray thinking to accept Juvia love after the war if nothing bad happens...
P.S forget about it mention Crime Sorcerer to come help them.So jellal is coming with the Oracion Seis.
kaitonicSep 19, 2015 3:47 AM
Sep 19, 2015 3:39 AM
Oct 2013
kaitonic said:
Well we are getting a lots of early release chapters this week and at first it was like the calm before the storm and then the enemy arrive at the end.Wow is Gray thinking to accept Juvia love after the war if nothing bad happens...

That´s confirmation for the ship yes. it´s the my dark past made me incapable of love, but not that all the evil is cleansed I can love freely line.

Prediction: Asshole(Ajeel) was the idiot to take the troops prematurely attacking on his own, that´s why the attack is so sudden, get´s beaten goes back to Zeref gets killed for disobeying. Someone mentions how he´s the weakest of the Spriggan 12, after it took Fairy Tail an ordeal to beat him.
Falsely shocking us into thinking FT might lose this.
Sep 19, 2015 3:39 AM

Mar 2012
Whoa, this came early. Haha, obviously, no complaints about that though.

Here begins the start of quite a huge battle. We didn't even get a chance to settle down completely before Ajeel arrived. Hoping we see some assistance from other guilds for this.
Sep 19, 2015 3:55 AM
Jul 2015
Good chapter. I like the kinda focussister relationship beetween erza and wendy and I like to know whats gray answer XD and I hated lucy at first but im starting to like her.
Sep 19, 2015 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
Zeref_Dragneel15 said:
Good chapter. I like the kinda focussister relationship beetween erza and wendy and I like to know whats gray answer XD and I hated lucy at first but im starting to like her.

I found the siblingesq pages between Erza and Wendy beautiful too, in general Erza´s role as the Aneki to the cast has a nice nuance to it but I don´t like the fact that he had to show us Erza´s ass again.

It´s well whatever, but it´s just not sexy, when I´m feeling compesionate and happy for those characters relationship and their acknowledgement for each other.
Sep 19, 2015 4:21 AM

Dec 2012
Gray gonna give Juvia his answer after all this.
Ajeel and 50 large ships in the air. Time for the war to begin.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 19, 2015 4:31 AM
Mar 2015
Gray must really hate juvia to give her the biggest death flag the manga has ever seen. Natsu ,lucy, Ezra, Wendy they are immune along with himself. But in this arc here the main antagonist wield death magic this can not be avoided. People will die.
Sep 19, 2015 4:39 AM

Nov 2011
It's party time boys!

Yeah, I feel like someone is going to die soon in this war, not sure entirely yet who though.
Sep 19, 2015 4:45 AM

Mar 2013
So it finally begins...

Love that Crime Soicere is going be apart of this too. Well, more itching for some Jellal action anyway. Wouldn't mind seeing Cobra again either.

Gruvia the next ship to be confirmed? :D
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sep 19, 2015 4:53 AM

Mar 2012
Death flag. Death flag everywhere.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 19, 2015 4:59 AM

Jul 2014
Well, shit is now about to hit the fan.
Sep 19, 2015 5:05 AM
Jun 2015
trump54 said:
Gray must really hate juvia to give her the biggest death flag the manga has ever seen. Natsu ,lucy, Ezra, Wendy they are immune along with himself. But in this arc here the main antagonist wield death magic this can not be avoided. People will die.

I think that it's confirmed that Hiro won't pull a rave master ending on juvia as he did in the character in RM. I think he said so himself, so unless he goes back on his own words, Juvia is safe and perhaps Gray has the death flag.
Sep 19, 2015 5:12 AM

Dec 2013
Ending was hype but another bath scene? Really?
Sep 19, 2015 5:25 AM

Jul 2014
It's Party Time!
Sep 19, 2015 5:38 AM
Apr 2015
Oh my god I loved this chapter.
Fangirling hard at the Gruvia Part.
And Lucy is totally calm about Natsu beeing half naked, playing in her room while she is lying on her bed?
Lol.
ALSO!
Page 16 we can see Gajeel lying in the bed.
Page 17 we can see Levy, obviously in bed, just waking up.
HUUHHH??? *____________*
THAT CANT BE JUST A COINCIDENCE!
Sep 19, 2015 5:46 AM

Mar 2012
MahiSenpai said:
And Lucy is totally calm about Natsu beeing half naked, playing in her room while she is lying on her bed?
Lol.
ALSO!
HUUHHH??? *____________*
Calm down it's night raid after all. It's not strange for them to be already sleep at this point.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 19, 2015 5:48 AM
Apr 2015
NeoAnkara said:
MahiSenpai said:
Lol.
ALSO!
HUUHHH??? *____________*
Calm down it's night raid after all. It's not strange for them to be already sleep at this point.

Youre actually right but.
Haha. My fangirl heart wants to believe in it.
Altough we cant really know right? (:
I hope nobody dies. It would be a shame if Mashima would kill someone off.
Mar 2015
Yuki_Rainfall said:
trump54 said:

I think that it's confirmed that Hiro won't pull a rave master ending on juvia as he did in the character in RM. I think he said so himself, so unless he goes back on his own words, Juvia is safe and perhaps Gray has the death flag.
MahiSenpai said:
Lol.
ALSO!
HUUHHH??? *____________*

A pregnant levy... mouthing to remember him by lol I cam see that

I haven't read rave master yet, Nor do I want to until fairy tail is over since it conmtain too many spoilers about FT. Gray can't diet until he reaches certain checkmark. Juvia only ambition is to be at Gray's side. Girls like are always ready to die for their man/ So the odds are not stacked well for her.

Lucy and natsu are naked all the time, the confortability at this point can be attributed to a brother sister relationship. Ezra doesn't care is natsu see's her naked, nor does gray.

Dec 2014
NeoAnkara said:
MahiSenpai said:
Lol.
ALSO!
HUUHHH??? *____________*

The point was they were obviously sleeping together.
Sep 19, 2015 5:52 AM
Apr 2015
cenkiss said:
NeoAnkara said:

.//////////////.
Yesshhhhh
But I would like it more to see them getting together.
I hope Mashima didnt made them a couple already.
I want to see everything. Every. Detail.
Sep 19, 2015 5:56 AM

Aug 2012
Shit is about to go down. It's war time!
Sep 19, 2015 6:05 AM

Oct 2014
MahiSenpai said:
cenkiss said:

.//////////////.
Yesshhhhh

Someone please kill me.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Sep 19, 2015 6:07 AM
Jun 2015
ETX said:
MahiSenpai said:

.//////////////.
Yesshhhhh

Someone please kill me.

I noticed that they had the same blanket, with the stars. That means that tηey slept together and they are a couple? Or did they sleep at the guild to be ready? *.*
Sep 19, 2015 6:09 AM
Apr 2015
Yuki_Rainfall said:
ETX said:

Someone please kill me.

I noticed that they had the same blanket, with the stars. That means that tey slept together and they are a couple? Or did they sleep at the guild to be ready? *.*

I nearly died lol.
I dont know! But I want to know! Trollshima is back x'D He sure knows that this will bother us all.
Omg ./////.
I mean it would be awesome of course, but I would like to see the whole thing more deatailed IF they are a couple already. Ergh.
Twisted feelings x'D
Sep 19, 2015 6:12 AM

Oct 2011
The fact that Gray actually talked with Juvia about that matter shows how much serious this arc is going to be and we learned that he also has some secret power.

My opinion is that Ajeel may have got out of control and attacked FT on his own with his army, in the previous chapters he was quite upset that Zeref didn't wanted him to go solo against them, so that might be a clue.

I thought at the previous chapters that FT was being cocky but it seems they actually prepared everyone with Erza mentioning that CS is coming to help, they also probably alerted everybody in the continent, pretty much every guild has a connection with FT after all.
Sep 19, 2015 6:13 AM
Jun 2015
MahiSenpai said:

I nearly died lol.
I dont know! But I want to know! Trollshima is back x'D He sure knows that this will bother us all.
Omg ./////.
I mean it would be awesome of course, but I would like to see the whole thing more deatailed IF they are a couple already. Ergh.
Twisted feelings x'D

Me too, the blanket detail gave me a heart attack :O I would love to know more since GajeelxLevy is one of my favorite ships (after Gruvia and Jerza <3 )
Sep 19, 2015 6:14 AM

Jun 2013
By the looks of the next chapter's tittle Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel will attack those ships in the sky.
Sep 19, 2015 6:16 AM
Apr 2015
Yuki_Rainfall said:
MahiSenpai said:

I nearly died lol.
Omg ./////.
Twisted feelings x'D

Me too, the blanket detail gave me a heart attack :O I would love to know more since GajeelxLevy is one of my favorite ships (after Gruvia and Jerza <3 )

I love all Ships to be honest,
Nalu is awesome, Jerza, Gruvia and Gajevy. I would die to see one of them beeing a couple.
But I want to SEE and READ it, not to just getting told: Hey they are already a couple lol.
So it bothers me a bit, but at the same time I cant stop loving this little detail which so much different meanings béhind it.
Sep 19, 2015 6:28 AM
Sep 2012
Another set up chapter. Well Lucy being a writer, I wonder in a way does she represent Hiro, talking of death flags and other trope's, I wonder if she is Hiro's mouth piece. Anyway dam right Natsu wants to play strip poker. Knowing Natsu he would probably lose.

Nice to know we will have some help, Fairy Tail can't do this alone, we have the Fliore kingdom and Crime Sorciere and Charles still holds a grudge against Oracion Seis, though really they didn't destroy Cat Shelter, Cat Shelter never existed and destroyed it self. That Wendy / Erza scene, I am sure they are going to edit that in the anime, and thus a new ship is born. Ha ha ha.

All this talk about death flags, the person I am really worried about is Gray. Him saying he is going to give Juvia an answer when this war is over, that doesn't good, he sounds like he is going to die, or maybe Juvia, but Gray talking like that, he doomed one of them if you go by traditional story telling.

I am guessing we won't see the other guilds immediately, Fairy Tail will protect Magnolia, while the other guilds protect their home towns. That makes sense.

The invasion has begun, and I hope Mavis has a plan, the great strategist we need that now.

So the war has begun, now we will see what Hiro does, once the fighting that has always been his weak point, but we will see.
Sep 19, 2015 6:36 AM

Mar 2013
Final war ! Death flag ! All men must die !
Sep 19, 2015 6:41 AM
Oct 2013
blfan said:
Another set up chapter. Well Lucy being a writer, I wonder in a way does she represent Hiro, talking of death flags and other trope's, I wonder if she is Hiro's mouth piece. Anyway dam right Natsu wants to play strip poker. Knowing Natsu he would probably lose.

Nice to know we will have some help, Fairy Tail can't do this alone, we have the Fliore kingdom and Crime Sorciere and Charles still holds a grudge against Oracion Seis, though really they didn't destroy Cat Shelter, Cat Shelter never existed and destroyed it self. That Wendy / Erza scene, I am sure they are going to edit that in the anime, and thus a new ship is born. Ha ha ha.

All this talk about death flags, the person I am really worried about is Gray. Him saying he is going to give Juvia an answer when this war is over, that doesn't good, he sounds like he is going to die, or maybe Juvia, but Gray talking like that, he doomed one of them if you go by traditional story telling.

I am guessing we won't see the other guilds immediately, Fairy Tail will protect Magnolia, while the other guilds protect their home towns. That makes sense.

The invasion has begun, and I hope Mavis has a plan, the great strategist we need that now.

So the war has begun, now we will see what Hiro does, once the fighting that has always been his weak point, but we will see.

Oh dude it´s simple as hell.
Fairy Tail is a fairy tale Lucy is writing (probably telling to her child).Remember the first story with Daybreak?, the story happens to be coincidentally be real, but that´s something only we as the audience know.*wink wink*.
To the audience it´s a biography, for the people in Fiore it´s a bedtime story.
IsterioSep 19, 2015 6:44 AM
Sep 19, 2015 6:42 AM

Apr 2008
The shipping was so real this chapter. In more ways than one!
Sep 19, 2015 6:45 AM

Jul 2014
Urghhh fuck, so this is actually the last arc huh....? Can't see anything else happening after this, damn it. Tartaros arc, now this glorious stuff.

Can't wait to see Brandish in action though.
"Hi!"
Sep 19, 2015 6:47 AM
Apr 2015
YEEART said:
Urghhh fuck, so this is actually the last arc huh....? Can't see anything else happening after this, damn it. Tartaros arc, now this glorious stuff.

I think so too.
I cant imagine what happens after Zeref is defeated (or Fairy Tail).
Altough I cant imagine the end of it.
Never reading a awesome chapter anymore ;_;
But we have a long time left, I hope, til everything is explained.
Sep 19, 2015 6:49 AM

May 2014

There aren't much characters who are die in Fairy Tail.....
So,I think something it's better to have death in manga
Tsururin_TsunSep 19, 2015 6:53 AM
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Sep 19, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2014
I think Gray is going to die ..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2015 6:52 AM

Jun 2013
YEEART said:

Fro thinks so too...

If it is it will be a long one, a long saga.
Sep 19, 2015 7:08 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
YEEART said:

Fro thinks so too...

I gave you my two cents on what will come after Zeref, but seeing how this arc is paced I´m giving it 65 chapters, chapter 500 conclusion to this arc (+~10 chapters maybe) , we learned Zeref´s and Mavis backstory, we got the answer to what the fuck Lumen Historie is, 47 chapters of fightning now.
Makes 65 chapters to this arc Tartaros took 53 too conclude, longest arc.

I´m calling the real final arc after Zeref has been dealt with around chapter 500.
Sep 19, 2015 7:13 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

Fro thinks so too...

I gave you my two cents on what will come after Zeref, but seeing how this arc is paced I´m giving it 65 chapters, chapter 500 conclusion to this arc (+~10 chapters maybe) , we learned Zeref´s and Mavis backstory, we got the answer to what the fuck Lumen Historie is, 47 chapters of fightning now.

I´m calling the real final arc after Zeref has been dealt with around chapter 500.

Longest arc was GMG ;p

Could go as you said... I mean I wouldn't want this to get stretched out to 100 chapters.. As you said this arc could end at chapter 500... Gotta add something to that, think that's were E.N.D could be revived... probably.
Sep 19, 2015 7:18 AM

Aug 2010
Death flags everywhere... damn.
Sep 19, 2015 7:26 AM

Jun 2013
So..Normal Basic Natsu and Happy invading Lucy's Privacy. XD

So...Fairy's Bonding...and Lucy talks the Truth...there is now chance of Death Flags to Rise.
Wendy sure has Grown! XD

O_O Damn Gray finally going to Give Juvia answer after the Battle? DEATH FLAG!

And Mavis couldn't get even more Proud than she is currently of her Guild.

O__O! WAR STARTS!!!! EXPECTED AT LEAST IT START IN NEXT CHAPTER!
JarjaxleSep 19, 2015 7:36 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 19, 2015 7:33 AM

Jul 2014
metsujin said:
Isterio said:

Longest arc was GMG ;p

Could go as you said... I mean I wouldn't want this to get stretched out to 100 chapters.. As you said this arc could end at chapter 500... Gotta add something to that, think that's were E.N.D could be revived... probably.

E.N.D being revived is probably the most logical outcome to prolong the story. I seriously don't want the author to ass pull out some villain, with no foreshadowing whatsoever to milk the cow.
"Hi!"
Sep 19, 2015 7:43 AM
Oct 2013
YEEART said:

E.N.D being revived is probably the most logical outcome to prolong the story. I seriously don't want the author to ass pull out some villain, with no foreshadowing whatsoever to milk the cow.

What´s that thing that possesed future rogue?
What was that thing that took over during the Rogue vs Gajeel Shadow Metal Dragon fight, that made rogue stronger than Dragon Force Rogue+Sting combined.

What´s Anksheram?

Need more foreshadowing? Or do you think Zeref is responsible for all of that too?
Sep 19, 2015 8:17 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Erza's ass = perfect. Oh yea, this was also a good chapter.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Sep 19, 2015 8:46 AM

Jul 2014
Isterio said:
YEEART said:

What´s that thing that possesed future rogue?
What was that thing that took over during the Rogue vs Gajeel Shadow Metal Dragon fight, that made rogue stronger than Dragon Force Rogue+Sting combined.

What´s Anksheram?

Need more foreshadowing? Or do you think Zeref is responsible for all of that too?

Well, I'll take your word and assume all that happened (because I don't remember). It hasn't been explained yet, so it could possibly be due to Zeref... But truth be told, I have no rebuttal to your argument, so I can't exactly say it isn't foreshadowing.
YehartSep 19, 2015 9:03 AM
"Hi!"
Sep 19, 2015 9:03 AM
Oct 2013
YEEART said:

Well, I'll take your word and assume all that happened. It hasn't been explained yet, so it could possibly be due to Zeref... But truth be told, I have no rebuttal to your argument, so I can't exactly say it isn't foreshadowing.

I´m just saying that within the FT universe there are things out there that may or may not be connected to Zeref, one of them being responsible for his condition and for Mavis death.

The sole thing we know about it, is it´s a major dick that likes cursing people.
We also know that demons use curses and how a curse gets created, according to comments from every demon of the Tartaros arc.

Puzzle it together yourself.
IsterioSep 19, 2015 9:10 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.