Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2015 2:04 PM

Jun 2014
After re-reading oresama teacher I found a character chart at the end of chapter 81 there were some character I didn't know like Kangawa little sister. With a little ressearch it seems she appear in a 4-koma manga of Oresama teacher called "North South East West", she is also 15th in the popularity poll of chapter 93. So can someone tell me where I can find it? And why is no one translating it?
It also says it appear in the 5th volume of the manga iirc.
Nov 7, 2015 9:42 PM
Dec 2014
North South East West appears at the end of some of the volumes, starting at volume 5! It focuses on the daily lives of Saitama students, in particular, Kangawa''s sister, Minato (the story of Maizono's friend, Himeji, and North High's bancho, Aoi, is also featured).
The reason it is not being translated is because the 4-koma strips only appear in the volume editions, but most of the online Oresama Teacher scanlations are from the magazine editions. You can find the 4-koma in the VIZ edition Oresama Teacher volumes, though.
Here's a translation of the first North South East West (the one in volume 5), found on LiveJournal. And here's a summary of NSEW volumes 5-7! Although I'm pretty sure the latest NSEW is from volume 20, where

Nov 8, 2015 8:54 AM

Jun 2014
milaza said:
North South East West appears at the end of some of the volumes, starting at volume 5! It focuses on the daily lives of Saitama students, in particular, Kangawa''s sister, Minato (the story of Maizono's friend, Himeji, and North High's bancho, Aoi, is also featured).
The reason it is not being translated is because the 4-koma strips only appear in the volume editions, but most of the online Oresama Teacher scanlations are from the magazine editions. You can find the 4-koma in the VIZ edition Oresama Teacher volumes, though.
Here's a translation of the first North South East West (the one in volume 5), found on LiveJournal. And here's a summary of NSEW volumes 5-7! Although I'm pretty sure the latest NSEW is from volume 20, where

Oh thank you! It's a shame they are not translated though, the characters seem interesting.

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know where I can read Volumes 28 and 29?

Shinbuk - Oct 29, 2021

6 by Shinbuk »»
Apr 16, 2023 5:22 PM

» I love this series

BlazeFireball - Oct 26, 2022

0 by BlazeFireball »»
Oct 26, 2022 12:01 PM

Poll: » Oresama Teacher Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 21, 2009

1 by subahokke »»
Sep 24, 2022 12:12 PM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

2 by PotatoPower97 »»
Jul 5, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Oresama Teacher Chapter 43 Discussion

13man18 - Mar 11, 2011

2 by -Vaisravana- »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.