Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 26, 2016 1:20 AM

Jan 2013
Aren't you just ... getting jaded '-' ?

Well you could use anime as a recovery tool from the stress of daily life (strenuous social events, bullshit from work...) If you make your screening time out to be a healing time where you can enjoy being alone, rather than something you do because you've got nothing better to keep you busy, then you'll enjoy it much more.

I'm not advocating for unhealthy escapism, besides broadening your horizons can't do any harm, watch movies and read books for a change.
May 26, 2016 1:48 AM
Jul 2018
I often find myself not wanting to watch anime when I limit myself to watching only mature, seinen anime. My suggestion would be to try different kinds of anime, watch an anime with short episodes, or just don't watch any for a while.
May 26, 2016 6:17 AM

Mar 2016
Just be glad you're tired of that garbage. ;)
yangires > yanderes > tsunderes > other deres
May 26, 2016 6:26 AM

Apr 2016
Maybe you could read some books, go out with friends, watch some live action movies/tv or western animation.
Just be sure to keep a varied schedule when you dive back into anime to lessen your chances of burning out again.
May 26, 2016 7:03 PM
Mar 2014
Zelkiiro said:
omfgplzstop said:
read fsn
or any other nasu vn

That won't cure anime burnout--that'll just make you want to punch your computer screen and shout, "SCREENWRITING 101, GODDAMMIT!" as you injure your brain trying to get through Nasu's hilariously incompetent writing style. And the "Fate" route of Fate/Stay Night by itself will just make you want to punch puppies and kittens for having the gall to sexualize Saber.
lol
the fact that you actually think saber is just being sexualized in fate and feel clever saying so reminded me why i barely visit this site now
omfgplzstopMay 26, 2016 7:08 PM
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Jul 25, 2016 7:16 PM

Feb 2014
I'm currently on an anime burnout. Things that work for me are rewatch my favorites, will never get tired of rewatching my favorites, take a break and do my other hobbies.
Jul 25, 2016 7:32 PM

May 2016
How to stop anime burnout? Simple...You just become addicted to anime, so then instead of becoming tired, you will never get enough of it, no matter how much you watch, you will just want MOAR...

How to become addicted to anime?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 25, 2016 7:38 PM

Jan 2012
some times I'll take a break when I'm feeling a bit burnt out from watching anime, usually within a week or two I'll be good to watch again.
Jul 25, 2016 7:43 PM

Mar 2012
Because you're not watching Elitist pandering anime, that's why you're burnout.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jul 25, 2016 7:47 PM

Dec 2015
Take a break. Go outside, read books or simply play videogames. I went through a similar phase this year, 2 weeks break was enough to respark my interest.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 6 minutes ago

0 by Absurdo_N »»
6 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 59 minutes ago

4 by WatchTillTandava »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

19 by velvetnyan »»
11 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

194 by KeyiOs »»
16 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 8 hours ago

14 by 024 »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.