Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2015 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, I feel bad for Kumagami this episode...

The show is back to its more serious atmosphere again and has that experimental feel.
Some of an interesting episode I guess but I felt bad for Nao. That torture...

Yuu freaking out again.
Nice to see him taking charge to avoid another terrible future. Yuu himself takes quite the damage...and Kumagami too D:
Stark700Sep 12, 2015 8:24 AM
Sep 12, 2015 8:27 AM

Nov 2013
WETMAAAAAAANNNN
MAEDAAAAAAA
;__;

Goddammit Maeda, not this sh*t again. Enough of your same formula again ;_;
Sep 12, 2015 8:27 AM
Feb 2015
what a sad episode :< , RIP Pohhh
2 episode left...i wonder how they gonna end this. i think the story is rush imo.
but i rated it 8/10 because >>(Nao fan service? :) )

lol Yuu shuld use his power and possess that 2guy and fall from that high.. problem solve
(btw any info whos that kid? it did not introduce here)
MenmaTheBestSep 12, 2015 8:30 AM
Sep 12, 2015 8:28 AM

Mar 2015
NONONONO what the fuck.

Yuu is going to be so screwed up after this Episode. He's gonna feel so guilty and he just lost an eye. Maeda, what were you thinking? Kumagami had no death flag. None! How are you going to wrap this up in two episodes? Is it going to be a shitty aftermath? Feels like the show just went from Yuu's perspective to Shun's.
Sep 12, 2015 8:31 AM

Jul 2014

Dayum.
Sep 12, 2015 8:32 AM

Feb 2013
Oh man... RIP Pooh, a true hero. And poor Yuu, he is going to be shocked.
It seems those enemies lasted this episode only. Well, we'll see.
Only 2 to left to go.
Sep 12, 2015 8:32 AM

Jul 2014
Oh my god ._.
What the fuck did just happen
everything went too fast
and holy shit, Those douchebag tortured Kumagami really bad.
Yuu freaked out in front of his brother was out of his character (Is it the downside of Collapse ability ?)

So Yuu is probably can't do anything after this incident, is it just me or Nao got stabbed as well by that sharp pillar ?

Sep 12, 2015 8:35 AM

Jul 2014
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

You should put spoiler on your post :)

Sep 12, 2015 8:36 AM
Feb 2015
Seiryuu2 said:
Oh my god ._.
everything went too fast
Yuu freaked out in front of his brother was out of his character (Is it the downside of Collapse ability ?)

So Yuu is probably can't do anything after this incident, is it just me or Nao got stabbed as well by that sharp pillar ?

i agree it went too fast :/ Now Yuu gonna feel guilty about Kumagami..
i think Nao is safe since Kumagami save her. tho this episode too much Blood..i tho that apartment is safe for people who has ability power? lol they easy kidnapped Nao

Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

you really save this screenshot xD, such pervert!
MenmaTheBestSep 12, 2015 8:42 AM
Sep 12, 2015 8:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode
Please tell me that this isn't some rape scene
Sep 12, 2015 8:41 AM

Mar 2015
Why did they end on a cliffhanger, I need Yuu's reaction. Who knows, next episode he may freak out about his eye and collapse the hospital. Okay, I'm sorry but next episode is titled 'Promise' and currently the plot is pretty much at ends, all's left is the aftermath of that incident and maybe a comet shower as an ending. There can be no more new plot, because YOU CAN"T RESOLVE IT IN TIME. >,<
Sep 12, 2015 8:43 AM

Jul 2014
MenmaTheBest said:
Seiryuu2 said:
Oh my god ._.
everything went too fast

i agree it went too fast :/ Now Yuu gonna feel guilty about Kumagami..
i think Nao is safe since Kumagami save her.

Of course he is going to feel that way. With his incapability of using power, It's safe to assume that there's not going to be any more time leap.
Yes, Kumagami indeed saved her but in that moment, i saw the pillar also stabbed Nao ;_;
I hope i am wrong :v

Sep 12, 2015 8:44 AM

Feb 2013
Tokoya said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

It is not. They just show her in underwear. Also, raping her would be pointless imo.
Sep 12, 2015 8:45 AM
Feb 2015
Tokoya said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

i hope not :/ , but if she got raped here i dont think the rapist gonna think putting back the underwear. so maybe she get torture here like Kumagami
Sep 12, 2015 8:52 AM

Mar 2015
Charlotte's rating changed for a reason. ^^^^^
Sep 12, 2015 8:54 AM

Jul 2014
The title of this week episode should be Shunsuke's plan gone wrong instead of Charlotte.

Sep 12, 2015 8:59 AM

May 2015
Lol i forgot that the episode was out by now. I was browsing fb and saw rip posts about kumagami damn.

Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

Im crying.
Why is waiting so long for me. I wanna see this episode asap
Sep 12, 2015 9:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Inoh said:
Tokoya said:

It is not. They just show her in underwear. Also, raping her would be pointless imo.
Alright good
Sep 12, 2015 9:25 AM

Mar 2011
holy crap that ending. Kumagami sacrificing himself for Nao and Yuu's time leap becoming null. Shunsuke's reaction absolutely killed me.

i'm really curious how this will end now. i was expecting the conflict from this episode to carry over to at least episode 12, but it doesn't seem like that will be the case. and yea, "Charlotte" for this episode title doesn't make sense considering they spent like 3 minutes talking about it lol
Sep 12, 2015 9:40 AM

Jul 2008
This anime keeps surprising me with all these new plot developments :O

Kumagami..... RIP bro ;(

Sep 12, 2015 9:53 AM

Sep 2015
Is episode 11 already released? I can't find it.
Sep 12, 2015 9:56 AM

Nov 2014
so Charlotte is really the name of a comet...Poor wall walker...that betrayal, is that really a foreigner VA? is it me or that muscled dude looks CGI

its really lame to see the MC like that, goodbye pooh... or is it? and where the hell did that CGI muscleman went...

2 more episodes..

#CharlotteAnimax
Sep 12, 2015 10:04 AM
Aug 2015
I really cant figure how will they end with the next 2 episodes. Yu lost his eye with a guilt and hated. Totally cant predict. Well done Jun
Sep 12, 2015 10:07 AM

Aug 2015
>Kumagami, you'll always be remembered
>Yuu lost an eye, great he can't use time leaping power now
>So the comet Charlotte is the main cause of these powers through sniffing the particles of that comet
>So saving Ayumi leads to worse outcome, huh
>And also this though,
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode
Sep 12, 2015 10:13 AM

Jan 2014
This is just me but this was a pretty disappointing episode.

I know, it is such a shame Wet-Man kicked the bucket, but there was ZERO TO NO BUILDUP for this development. It just feels so EMPTY, y'know?

No deathflag, no backstory, no nothing.

Though this is great development for Yuu, I'd really like it if Jun tied the knots of the OTHER PLOTLINES he's left untied. God, man. Take a page from Tolkien and actually finish your story.

Unless you want Charlotte to become doujin-bait, be my guest.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2015 10:14 AM

Sep 2013
So you cant time leap with just one eye. I kinda getting a feeling Yuu will die in the end.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 12, 2015 10:19 AM

Feb 2015
Capslock : ON!
Anger: 100%

THIS TIME. I REALLY HATE THE EPISODE. I KNEW IT SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. I FEEL IT LAST WEEK AND I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. NEW RECORD!! SECOND TIME NAO HAS BEEN PUNCHED AND WHY THEY TOOK OF NAO'S CLOTHES AND HANG HER LIKE THAT. I REALLY HATE THAT FROM THIS SHOW. ANYWAY, THIS IS THE WORST AND THE BAD EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM CHARLOTTE, I SAY THIS MAYBE BECAUSE WHAT THEY DID TO KUMAGAMI AND NAO. ANYWAY , I JUST REALL DISLIKE THIS EPISODE. BEFORE I START WATCHING THIS EPISDOE , I WAS PLANNING TO REWATCH IT. AND AFTER WATCHING IT, HOW CAN I REWATCH THAT ??????? <<<(This is just my anger. Don't take it seriously)

Btw, i feel bad for kumagami, i don't know if he can be saved or not. Yuu's right eyes has gone so he can't time-leap anymore, so kumagami can't be saved too. And thank goodness that the one who died wasn't NAO!! i really thought that blood was Nao's blood thought.
YizelTroSep 12, 2015 10:27 AM
Sep 12, 2015 10:21 AM
Sep 2015
Whaaa?!! RIP poh and probably yu will freak out and what will happen if he cannot go back in time because he los his eye??
Episode 12: promise
Episode 13: records of the future
Whats gonna happen next??? D:
Sep 12, 2015 10:34 AM

Jun 2015
The episode felt rushed, time restriction's a b*tch

Why does everyone want to beat up nao?!

As for the story, I kinda thought that yuu would have no way of saving everyone, and just go back in time before the comet goes near the earth and give ppl space cocaine, then he uses fly to get to the comet and use disrupt to destroy the comet, saving everyone from being hunted, in exchange for his own life.

That would've been heroic and sad, but I guess jun maeda has another plan?

I don't know how he'll wrap this up. So much plot twists.

Overall I give it a 3/5, just cuz everything happened too fast.
Sep 12, 2015 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
Man, I saw only some scenes from RAW, but it was so intense. Nao is pretty badass with her skill, but I feel bad for her. Rip Kumagami.
Sep 12, 2015 10:59 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
NOOOOOOO NOT POOHBEAR-KUN TwT For fuck sakes Maeda why did you have to put him through this pain all episode

Jesus fucking christ this episode was just pure insanity....Nao got beaten, the driver and his family are in turmoil and now Yuu is going to be even more psychologically fucked up due to him losing his time leap

I honestly don't know where things will go from here but man the feels are way too high right now....I feel so fucking bad for Shunsuke man....
TokoyaSep 12, 2015 11:03 AM
Sep 12, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2015
Alright, this episode has convinced me that Charlotte has no idea what to do with itself. It's all over the place ... it's a mess.
Sep 12, 2015 11:02 AM

Dec 2014
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
that hell happened
completely crazy episode

Yup, P.A. Works can now go FUCK itself. Ten years of effort now is totally ruined. Just why the hell Nao has to be stripped down to her underwear? I guess keeping her pajama just wasn't enough to show how brutal and dire of the situation is. And yes this episode sucks ball like the previous ten episodes. I guess 400 years ago the comet only selectively infected girls, it must have upgraded itself during the 16th passes around the Sun.

And if you want some useful advice, please double check your dialogue especially during an exposition, "Explaining how Yuu and the teenagers got their powers." Yuu's brother"That means you, Yuu" No shit, captain obvious.

Jun 2013
Reaction... What the fuck man??? Just... what?

Feb 2012
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Pooooh

He died trying to protect that bich ass ugly ass Nao, nooooooooooooooo.
Sep 12, 2015 11:03 AM

Jan 2012
Evil foreign terrorist bastards! Poor Kumagami....but well...better him than the imouto. :D So the Charlotte comet's to blame for the powers. I wonder if we're really done with time leaping. Maybe there's a heal power? Well at least Nao is spared...for now.:P
Sep 12, 2015 11:03 AM

Jun 2013
raveninthemuddle said:

Yup, P.A. Works can now go FUCK itself. Ten years of effort now is totally ruined. Just why the hell Nao has to be stripped down to her underwear? I guess keeping her pajama just wasn't enough to show how brutal and dire of the situation is. And yes this episode sucks ball like the previous ten episodes. I guess 400 years ago the comet only selectively infected girls, it must have upgraded itself during the 16th passes around the Sun.

And if you want some useful advice, please double check your dialogue especially during an exposition, "Explaining how Yuu and the teenagers got their powers." Yuu's brother"That means you, Yuu" No shit, captain obvious.

Think they showed her in her underwear so that we can see her bruises and shit.
Sep 12, 2015 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
Not suprised. I knew that something like this is coming.
5/5 of course.
I'm glad that Nao is alive.
rsc-plSep 12, 2015 11:15 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 12, 2015 11:04 AM

Jul 2012
Fate sure is a bitch huh? Wonder how things will end up now that time leap is out of the picture. But so much happened like damn, I quite liked it.
Sep 12, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2015
On another note, have Takajou and Yusa faded completely into irrelevance now? They weren't even in this episode. How come Nao was taken and not them too?
Sep 12, 2015 11:07 AM

Sep 2012
Re de maida, te na howe.
Sep 12, 2015 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was just a clusterfuck of events. So much shit went down. This episode felt rushed as well, which is a shame. As expected, you can't time leap with only one eye. And some people correctly predicted that Charlotte is the name of a comet. This episode barely had anything to do with that, so not sure why it was even titled "Charlotte."

That geezer in the blue shirt actually spoke pretty good Engrish, probably the best I've heard in any anime, so props to his VA. Kumagami is dead, I feel bad for Shun. Yu will probably blame himself. Let's see how this ends in just 2 episodes.

And did anyone else think it was weird how they just felt the need to strip Nao before tying her up like that? Nice fanservice lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 12, 2015 11:08 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, things kept happening from left to right. To explaining and see their new life, to it being completely shattered after this incident. Didn't expect him to die, though...

I am still really curious on who were those girls that beat up Nao as they seemed to have a "reason".

Where is all this heading to, but man, I really don't want to see an all depressed Yuu again, the role that Nao is going to play, looking forward to it!
Sep 12, 2015 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
metsujin said:
raveninthemuddle said:

As if we wouldn't get how dangerous the situation is if we don't see Nao in her underwear? Oh yeah, they also have that guy got tortured and his nails picked off by someone speaking engrish, how sensible. It's senseless, over-the-top and silly.
Sep 12, 2015 11:09 AM

Aug 2015
Man Kumagami went through a lot in this episode and in the end he sacrificed himself to save Nao. What a sad episode.
Sep 12, 2015 11:10 AM

Jun 2015
FatefulLove said:
I am still really curious on who were those girls that beat up Nao as they seemed to have a "reason".

I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter anymore.
Sep 12, 2015 11:10 AM

Jan 2015
Whoah, that was quite an episode. Nao haters must be pretty happy... -_-
So, all that speculating about time-leap becoming a huge part of the story and the power's gone just like that. Not a bad development though. The danger is more real when time-leaping is not an option.
I don't feel too sad about Kumagami dying but it was pretty shocking. He literally had no death flags at all. I actually appreciate that.
Next episode's going to be... Actually, I have no idea how the next episode's going to be. The psychological damage to all the characters is going to be massive. And if word of Yuu's powers got out, what's going to happen to him? He's in real danger now.

EDIT: Forget what I said before; Kumagami's death scene is pretty sad. I realized it after rewatching the scene. I was too shocked about the whole matter and relieved that Nao was alive to feel sad the first time I watched it.
Shunsuke's most certainly not our villain here...
ahsinam33Sep 12, 2015 11:33 AM
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 12, 2015 11:12 AM

Jun 2015
raveninthemuddle said:
metsujin said:

As if we wouldn't get how dangerous the situation is if we don't see Nao in her underwear? Oh yeah, they also have that guy got tortured and his nails picked off by someone speaking engrish, how sensible. It's senseless, over-the-top and silly.

Yeah, Nao in her underwear was completely needless, but what was over-the-top about Kumagami's torture? I didn't think that was senseless or silly.

Aug 2015
raveninthemuddle said:
metsujin said:

As if we wouldn't get how dangerous the situation is if we don't see Nao in her underwear?
Maybe,obligatory fanservice for the Nao-fags since there's no beach episode.

Feb 2011
the fuck just happened
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Yesterday

18 by PenguinLam »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Yesterday, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

858 by Mads004 »»
Mar 29, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

444 by Jaellll »»
Feb 13, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.