Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2015 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
Pokemon XY&Z
Start date: October 29th.
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the Order Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power. The new Anime series called Pokémon XY & Z is to come with Mega Evolution Act 4 starting on October 29th. It also reveals a new look for Greninja, labelling it "Ash Greninja". The magazine mentions that it looks sort of like Ash's clothes.

http://serebii.net/news/2015/12-September-2015.shtml
http://myanimelist.net/anime/31592
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_officially_reveals_new_Zygarde_formes
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-09-12/pokemon-xy-and-z-tv-anime-to-premiere-on-october-29/.92861
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11585
SViperSep 12, 2015 5:10 AM
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 12, 2015 1:55 AM

May 2009
Is that ash his.... greninja? Idk man, he is very overpowered this this season. That is unusual. I also see a Noivern behind him... Ash WTF
Sep 12, 2015 1:57 AM

Jul 2015
Please tell me this is fake.
Sep 12, 2015 2:06 AM

Jul 2013
Shoryuuken said:
Is that ash his.... greninja? Idk man, he is very overpowered this this season. That is unusual. I also see a Noivern behind him... Ash WTF

It's natural, because Ash is nearby to collecting 8 badges and go for Kalos Tournament.:P
toolazytopick said:

Actually it's real.:P

Texts and Pictures where take from Serebii and Bulbapedia from newest CoraCora megazine leaks.:)
SViperSep 12, 2015 2:15 AM
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 12, 2015 2:10 AM

Jul 2015
SViper said:

Actually it's real.

Texts and Pictures where take from Serebii and Bulbapedia from newest CoraCora megazine leaks.

Ah, thanks. Guess i'll be skipping the inevitable Pokemon Z game when it gets released then, Zygardes new forms look so daft imo
Sep 12, 2015 2:14 AM

Jul 2013
toolazytopick said:
SViper said:

Actually it's real.

Texts and Pictures where take from Serebii and Bulbapedia from newest CoraCora megazine leaks.

Ah, thanks. Guess i'll be skipping the inevitable Pokemon Z game when it gets released then, Zygardes new forms look so daft imo

Game actually still not 100% confirmed, more likely 99.9999999...%.:P
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 12, 2015 2:16 AM

Mar 2013
toolazytopick said:
SViper said:

Actually it's real.

I mistook it for a mecha lopunny

Not to fond of this myself.
Happy Halloween
Sep 12, 2015 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
Zygarde Perfect Forme looks like a Digimon.
Sep 12, 2015 2:23 AM

Dec 2013
Someone convince me to finish XY pls, this looks pretty dope
Sep 12, 2015 2:25 AM

Jul 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
Zygarde Perfect Forme looks like a Digimon.

Yeah, how won't he: Zygarde Cell Form>Zygarde Core Form>Zygarde 10% Form>Zygarde 50% Form>Zygarde Perfect Form. It even reminds me Cell from DBZ #DBZygarde #DragonBallZygarde :D
robis798 said:
Someone convince me to finish XY pls, this looks pretty dope

Go for it, XY has some Romance in series.xD
You actually didn't finished Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2: Decolora Adventure series.:P
SViperSep 12, 2015 2:34 AM
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 12, 2015 3:11 AM

May 2009
SViper said:
Shoryuuken said:

It's natural, because Ash is nearby to collecting 8 badges and go for Kalos Tournament.:P
toolazytopick said:

Texts and Pictures where take from Serebii and Bulbapedia from newest CoraCora megazine leaks.:)

But y'know, even from Pokemon standards Ash his team is pretty OP compared to past seasons. Noivern, Greninja, Talonflame, Pikachu, Hawlucha and possibly Goodra or Charizard or a complete new Pokémon.
Sep 12, 2015 3:19 AM

Jul 2013
Shoryuuken said:
SViper said:

But y'know, even from Pokemon standards Ash his team is pretty OP compared to past seasons. Noivern, Greninja, Talonflame, Pikachu, Hawlucha and possibly Goodra or Charizard or a complete new Pokémon.

Actually Goodra was released, not left for training. And Charizard is not only one Pokemon he has at home or send for training. :P
SViperSep 12, 2015 4:01 AM
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 12, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2013
Did anyone else noticed this: Pokemon Movie 16 (Frieze Saga), Pokemon Movie 17/XY series (Android Saga), Pokemon Movie 19/XY&Z series (Cell Saga)!xD
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 12, 2015 7:47 AM

May 2009
SViper said:
Shoryuuken said:

Actually Goodra was released, not left for training. And Charizard is not only one Pokemon he has at home or send for training. :P

Really? I didn't see him at the Pokécenter releasing it, you'll need to do that at the pokécenter right? Besides didn't Ash leave Charizard behind back in Johto? Anyhow, I know this Pokemon league is going to be fucking epic.
Sep 12, 2015 8:43 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Did no one see Sceptile next to Noivern in the picture above? It would appear it is in its Mega Form. I doubt it's Shota's Sceptile, I don't think he's ready for a Mega Evolution, maybe Ash's Sceptile.

Ash would have one OP team.
Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noivern, Greninja, Pikachu, Sceptile.

Let's face it, Ash has yet to capture a grass type. Sceptile would be a nice addition to the team.

Sep 12, 2015 10:00 AM

Jul 2013
Shoryuuken said:
SViper said:

Really? I didn't see him at the Pokécenter releasing it, you'll need to do that at the pokécenter right? Besides didn't Ash leave Charizard behind back in Johto? Anyhow, I know this Pokemon league is going to be fucking epic.

He left Charizard for training and for Goodra it was release like Pidgeot's was.:P
Don't mix games and Anime as same.:PxD
SweetGelato said:
Did no one see Sceptile next to Noivern in the picture above? It would appear it is in its Mega Form. I doubt it's Shota's Sceptile, I don't think he's ready for a Mega Evolution, maybe Ash's Sceptile.

Let's face it, Ash has yet to capture a grass type. Sceptile would be a nice addition to the team.

I noticed all Pokemon in that picture insta even that Mega Sceptile, but it's probably is Sawyer's (Shōta's), because as you see in cover/poster Ash (Satoshi) still doesn't has a Key Stone anywhere.:P
SViperSep 12, 2015 10:05 AM
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 13, 2015 8:54 PM
Jun 2010
It's still not listed, so it can't be marked as a Plan to Watch, unless it's under a different name that I can't find.
Sep 13, 2015 9:21 PM

Aug 2011
What's Gundam doing in Pokemon?
incisorr said:
i love it when people start acting like some neutral almighty unbiased godly judge and they even believe their own shit, suddenly its not their thoughts and opinions anymore but the righteous justice god way, they are unbiased, non-subjective, they just are! To be honest, everyone is like this quite often, me included, but i don't forget myself and i still post a lot of personal shit which is what forums are made for , if they didn't want us to have our own style and posts it would be an article instead a forum thread.
Sep 14, 2015 3:57 AM

Jul 2013
animedark said:
It's still not listed, so it can't be marked as a Plan to Watch, unless it's under a different name that I can't find.

Just staff is lazy to approve.:P
[size=0]
[/size]
Sep 14, 2015 12:55 PM

Feb 2014
W
SweetGelato said:

I was thinking that exact same thing and just because of this poster I can almost guarantee that MEGA sceptile will be joining ash too. I mean like why not, its the perfect chance to since they haven't done anything for ORAS in the anime yet! Unless that Sceptile turns out to be Alan's then it's pretty much confirmed.

Holy shit Ash's team is looking super damn good. Comparing this to his shitty ass Unova team, this is looking sooooooooo much better. Seems like he actually has a good shot at the league but I gotta remember that this is pokemon and they might just make him lose only to make the next gen anime though honestly he seems really set to win rn.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Sep 14, 2015 10:59 PM

Jun 2014
Hype! :D
Sep 15, 2015 5:09 AM

Jul 2013
Ash left Goodra there, but nothing in the episode suggests that he actually released it.
Like when Paul caught a couple Starly early in DP and then released the weaker one.
(What I'm saying is, we didn't actually see him return Goodra to the pokeball and then release him)

Speculation rising that the Mega Sceptile shown in the image is Ash's since Shota isn't in there, but he does show up in the trailer while Ash is taking on members of Team Flare so *shrugs*
Sep 15, 2015 10:28 PM

Mar 2015
50% Zygarde? I assume it can use Thousand Arrows/Waves this time...

But yeah, this was a long time coming. It'll be booted straight to Ubers, but hey, Dragon/Ground type with (potential) ability to hit Ho-oh is good in my book. Now then, off to PO to theorymon~
Oct 2, 2015 6:19 PM

Feb 2012
Damn so there will not a Ash Mega charizard..
Oct 26, 2015 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
Ash's Mega Greninja almost confirmed.
Oct 27, 2015 8:50 AM

Oct 2014
vallar said:
Ash's Mega Greninja almost confirmed.

It's not a Mega evolution, but a form change.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Nov 9, 2015 11:12 PM

Nov 2014
SViper said:
Did anyone else noticed this: Pokemon Movie 16 (Frieze Saga), Pokemon Movie 17/XY series (Android Saga), Pokemon Movie 19/XY&Z series (Cell Saga)!xD
Lol.. 100% forme Cell Zygarde is like something come from mecha anime :/ like the 50% better..

But aside of that, if it's true that Ash Frogadier and Noibat would evolve into Greninja and Noivern respectively then we can confirm that Ash's Kalos team is the strongest team that he ever have, especially if his Sceptile really make a come back with capability to mega evolve.. As much i want Charizard to come back, i remember that Talonflame is Fire/Flying Type which is the same with Charizard..

So if it's the case then Ash Kalos League team will be something like : Pikachu, Sceptile (Mega Sceptile), Greninja, Talonflame, Noivern, and Hawlucha.. Damn, it's even better than Ash's Sinnoh Team which i consider the strongest before XY.. hope this is the case since that way we can see ash get in the pokemon league pretty far :D
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.