Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2015 4:18 PM

Aug 2014
People actually think One Piece is more popular than Dragonball Z worldwide? lmao.
Sep 6, 2015 4:21 PM
Mar 2011
Mikasa said:
@guy who can't spell
HxH sold more if you do the math. With number of volumes, momentum of continuity, it is marginally more successful than the other two

G13 has been on longer hiatus and still has lagher sales than HxH

both touch and slam dunk have both been over for at lest 10 years and thay both have lager sales than
HxH
http://www.mangazenkan.com/ranking/books-circulation.html
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 6, 2015 4:24 PM

Jan 2014
I guess I should also debunk that atrocious ratings argument.

Comparing ratings of 20 years ago to ratings now would obviously have huge discrepancies. Even the top ratings of today do not compare to those of the past due to many factors including availability through other media.

If you account for those differences just like with inflation for movies, then DBZ still doesn't compare to Sazae-san and the like.
Even the current DBS anime is below One Piece and Detective Conan in ratings.

I don't think anyone here has argued that DBZ is probably more known than most other anime, but there is a big difference between being known and being liked or successful.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 6, 2015 4:25 PM
Mar 2011
RedRoseFring said:
I guess I should also debunk that atrocious ratings argument.

Comparing ratings of 20 years ago to ratings now would obviously have huge discrepancies. Even the top ratings of today do not compare to those of the past due to many factors including availability through other media.

If you account for those differences just like with inflation for movies, then DBZ still doesn't compare to Sazae-san and the like.
Even the current DBS anime is below One Piece and Detective Conan in ratings.

I don't think anyone here has argued that DBZ is probably more known than most other anime, but there is a big difference between being known and being liked or successful.

i brought up ratings defation
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Sep 6, 2015 4:27 PM

Mar 2012
FGAU1912 said:
Mikasa said:
@guy who can't spell
HxH sold more if you do the math. With number of volumes, momentum of continuity, it is marginally more successful than the other two

both touch and slam dunk have both been over for at lest 10 years and thay both have lager sales than
HxH

You're not very clever are you?

I said continuity, Slam Dunk didn't run through 2-year hiatuses over the span of almost 20 years. It had clean runs that built momentum.

And another important factor that plays into this is also worldwide adaptation. Dubs. If HxH also had the dub runs of as many countries as the rest that is. Overall, if you understand what relativity is, you'd know hxh is more successful
End Zionazism
Sep 6, 2015 4:34 PM
Mar 2011
Mikasa said:
FGAU1912 said:

HxH

You're not very clever are you?

I said continuity, Slam Dunk didn't run through 2-year hiatuses over the span of almost 20 years. It had clean runs that built momentum.

And another important factor that plays into this is also worldwide adaptation. Dubs. If HxH also had the dub runs of as many countries as the rest that is. Overall, if you understand what relativity is, you'd know hxh is more successful

i od undderstand but to you G13
2nd on the list
has not ralses a chpater 1 log ass time the and plus is seinen and si HxH is shounen this osu have the big ad vantage
a few vols of G13 were licsed as were alot of the anime were too

not t mention there is manga there taht has less Vols than HxH has too

Sep 6, 2015 4:35 PM

Oct 2014
Cold Hard Facts (without any "interpretations", years can be off by up to 1 year each due to rounding all down)

Timeline

1984: Dragon Ball manga starts

1986: Dragon Ball anime starts
1989: Dragon Ball anime ends, Dragon Ball Z anime starts

1995: Dragon Ball manga ends

1996: Dragon Ball Z ends, Dragon Ball GT starts
1997: Dragon Ball GT ends

1997: One Piece mangas starts
1999: One Piece anime starts

2009: Dragon Ball Kai 1 starts
2011: Dragon Ball Kai 1 ends
2014: Dragon Ball Kai 2 starts
2015: Dragon Ball Kai 2 ends, Dragon Ball Super anime starts, Dragon Ball Super manga starts

currently ongoing:
One Piece manga
One Piece anime
Dragon Ball Super anime
Dragon Ball Super manga

Total runtime rounded by years

Dragon Ball manga: 11 years
One Piece manga: 18 years
Dragon Ball anime (including GT): 13 years
One Piece anime: 16 years

Age of franchise

Dragon Ball: 31 years
One Piece: 18 years
Sep 6, 2015 4:36 PM

May 2015
ghoul91 said:
EverydayIfight said:
I like how you are exaggeration DBZ popularity based on nothing lol

Top 100 most popular anime on Japan base on TV ratings:
http://nendai-ryuukou.com/article/110.html

1. Astro Boy
2. Chibi Maruko-chan
3. Saeze-san
4. Dr. Slump
21. Dragonball
34. Dragonball Z

Get Rek't Blöd

"TV ratings"

Im not talking about the TV ratings, I was talking about how FAMOUS and WELL KNOWN and IMPACTFUL DBZ is. In these aspects no other show comes close tbh.
What impact did Chibi Marwhatever had? Who has heard about that show outside of Japan?

get rekt

Doesn't TV rating directly have to do with how famous something was in it's peak??

I know DBZ had a bigger impact than One Piece by far in America, but is the same true worldwide?
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Sep 6, 2015 4:37 PM

Oct 2014
One thing to consider is that in the U.S. One Piece was licensed... by 4kids... I mean 4kids!

No one can say that that had "no effect" on the success (or rather failure) of One Piece in the US...
Sep 6, 2015 4:39 PM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
Cold Hard Facts (without any "interpretations", years can be off by up to 1 year each due to rounding all down)

Timeline

1984: Dragon Ball manga starts

1986: Dragon Ball anime starts
1989: Dragon Ball anime ends, Dragon Ball Z anime starts

1995: Dragon Ball manga ends

1996: Dragon Ball Z ends, Dragon Ball GT starts
1997: Dragon Ball GT ends

1997: One Piece mangas starts
1999: One Piece anime starts

2009: Dragon Ball Kai 1 starts
2011: Dragon Ball Kai 1 ends
2014: Dragon Ball Kai 2 starts
2015: Dragon Ball Kai 2 ends, Dragon Ball Super anime starts, Dragon Ball Super manga starts

currently ongoing:
One Piece manga
One Piece anime
Dragon Ball Super anime
Dragon Ball Super manga

Total runtime rounded by years

Dragon Ball manga: 11 years
One Piece manga: 18 years
Dragon Ball anime (including GT): 13 years
One Piece anime: 16 years

Age of franchise

Dragon Ball: 31 years
One Piece: 18 years

for manga witch does not chnage like tv ratings does

that is as clod fact as you can get as yyou broutght up manga

Sep 6, 2015 4:40 PM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
One thing to consider is that in the U.S. One Piece was licensed... by 4kids... I mean 4kids!

No one can say that that had "no effect" on the success (or rather failure) of One Piece in the US...

lol funimation are just as bad as 4kids

Sep 6, 2015 4:40 PM

Jul 2015
no
Sep 6, 2015 4:43 PM

May 2015
RedRoseFring said:
Oh boy, what has this thread become?

Anyway, you will first have to define what you mean by popularity. If you simply mean that people know it, then that is useless.
Hitler and Satan are very well-known names, but that doesn't mean that they are
popularity
pɒpjuˈlarəti/Submit
noun
the state or condition of being liked, admired, or supported by many people.

In fact, a lot of the people that know about DBZ actually hate it, and a fair amount of them would not even have watched the full series or more than a couple of episodes, or even remember much beyond childhood.

If you then settle for the big portion in the thread title, there are many series much bigger than DBZ. Sazae-san in ratings and One Piece in sales for instance.

Popularity is a complex social phenomenon with no agreed upon definition. It can be defined in terms of liking, attraction, dominance, superiority, etc.

Sorta depends, I believe he's using it as "how many people know what it is" or it's impact.

Can't really say I know world wide though, but I'm pretty sure here in America--Dragon Ball is much more well-known than One Piece-I do believe even Naruto is more well known. And I do believe Dragon Ball has sorta introduced most non-native people to anime, or at least from what I've seen.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Sep 6, 2015 4:44 PM

Oct 2014
Actually, does anyone know what the top10 or so most sold manga VOLUMEs are in Japan and/or worldwide?
Mar 2011
in them of muisc [ at lest for osngs that were not songs beofre the anime cmae out]

DBZ thups most things in Japan when it come to iconic anison songs both head cha la and we got power

Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
Actually, does anyone know what the top10 or so most sold manga VOLUMEs are in Japan and/or worldwide?

Sep 6, 2015 4:46 PM

Oct 2014
ashfrliebert said:
Can't really say I know world wide though, but I'm pretty sure here in America--Dragon Ball is much more well-known than One Piece-I do believe even Naruto is more well known. And I do believe Dragon Ball has sorta introduced most non-native people to anime, or at least from what I've seen.

As I said: because One Piece was licensed by 4kids.

Naruto and Dragon Ball were licensed by others, so they did not fall into hell.
Sep 6, 2015 4:47 PM
Mar 2011
m final commnet on HxH if you sales cannot bypass total sales of manga that have not been runbing for at lest 20 years then you fail hell osme of them have not benn running for 30 plus year

the sazae san manga fir example

Sep 6, 2015 4:48 PM

Oct 2014
FGAU1912 said:
Grey-Zone said:

I guess I didn't convey it properly: What I actually mean is what SINGLE VOLUMEs were sold the most.
Sep 6, 2015 4:49 PM
Mar 2011
Grey-Zone said:
FGAU1912 said:

I guess I didn't convey it properly: What I actually mean is what SINGLE VOLUMEs were sold the most.

the first violume if the alabsater arc in op is to my knowing the biggest selling of al time by beterwn 4-6 to 1

Sep 6, 2015 5:19 PM

Nov 2010
One Piece already is. DBZ at its peak is nowhere near OP. Date chan and RED speaking the truth.
Sep 6, 2015 5:24 PM
Apr 2015
One Piece probably will in due time.
Sep 6, 2015 6:13 PM

Oct 2013
Risara said:

That doesn't seem to be the case, since a lot of people in these time are turn off by series with a lot of episode. A lot of people don't have time to get into a series with hundreds of episode.
Sep 6, 2015 6:44 PM
Mar 2011
keragamming said:
Risara said:

That doesn't seem to be the case, since a lot of people in these time are turn off by series with a lot of episode. A lot of people don't have time to get into a series with hundreds of episode.

in puer manga now one pnice will never be by passed one piece is almost at 150% ofo db manga disrirubtion and it olny aorund half over and i think in the long run manga wise db will fall of cuase a few around it are onoing as d not look ing ending soon

Sep 6, 2015 6:56 PM
Oct 2013
When the Government of Japan deems the series a national treasure and gives it his own day. May the 9th is officially recognized as Goku day, referencing Dragon Ball.

No other series reached that amount of recognition One Piece maybe will, the end.

As for impact, people could argue about Miyazaki or Gundamn,yet none of those got a special day dedicated to them though the goverment, neither are they as widely known on a global scale or produce the same amouns of Merchandise.

Dragon Ball is the Star wars of Japan,like it or hate it, it´s part of global culture now, other series with Tv ratings in the 50s aren´t recongnizeable like this.
Sep 6, 2015 6:57 PM

May 2015
People are for more aware of Pokemon in my experience. It has a wider appeal with its less macho attitude, its video games and variety of Pokemon design. Many people are aware of DBZ but it's too macho for wide appeal

Attack on Titan and Death Note also seem to interest outsiders far more than DBZ. They're the type of 'serious anime' with a unique enough idea that captures outsiders.

I hope DBZ will get outshined. I remember it being very aimless and too macho to have anything interesting.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Sep 6, 2015 7:02 PM
Oct 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
People are for more aware of Pokemon in my experience. It has a wider appeal with its less macho attitude, its video games and variety of Pokemon design. Many people are aware of DBZ but it's too macho for wide appeal

Attack on Titan and Death Note also seem to interest outsiders far more than DBZ. They're the type of 'serious anime' with a unique enough idea that captures outsiders.
[b]
I hope DBZ will get outshined. I remember it being very aimless and too macho to have anything interesting.
[/b]

Bad thing that this world is governed by Matchos that put it on a pedastal, that´ll only maybe will be reached by shows copying it´s concept like Naruto or One Piece.

Pokemon is mainly a game and one of the biggest global franchises, still it´s Anime is just a byproduct.
Sep 6, 2015 7:15 PM
Mar 2011
Isterio said:
When the Government of Japan deems the series a national treasure and gives it his own day. May the 9th is officially recognized as Goku day, referencing Dragon Ball.

No other series reached that amount of recognition One Piece maybe will, the end.

As for impact, people could argue about Miyazaki or Gundamn,yet none of those got a special day dedicated to them though the goverment, neither are they as widely known on a global scale or produce the same amouns of Merchandise.

Dragon Ball is the Star wars of Japan,like it or hate it, it´s part of global culture now, other series with Tv ratings in the 50s aren´t recongnizeable like this.

yes but there is a life size gundam statue in the middle if major city

Sep 6, 2015 7:17 PM
Aug 2015
JoJo > anything else.
Sep 6, 2015 7:18 PM
Mar 2011
Isterio said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

[b]
[/b]

Bad thing that this world is governed by Matchos that put it on a pedastal, that´ll only maybe will be reached by shows copying it´s concept like Naruto or One Piece.

Pokemon is mainly a game and one of the biggest global franchises, still it´s Anime is just a byproduct.

all DB did was copy ring ni kakero

Sep 6, 2015 7:27 PM

Aug 2013
Pokemon is more popular worldwide but One Piece will never surpass DBZ worldwide.

DrGeroCreation said:

All the countries in green DBZ has been broadcasted in.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/09/dragon-ball-z-2013-movie-receiving-government-funding/

https://www.thecnl.com/FunimationDec2014Catalog.pdf

"Dragon Ball Z is the number 1 selling anime brand of all time. Over 25 million DVDs and Blurays of the Dragon Ball franchise have been sold in the US." (Source: Nielsen Videoscan)

"Over 15 million videogames of the Dragon Ball franchise have been sold in the US with over 40 million sold worldwide."

"Over 5 billion in Dragon Ball merchandise has been sold worldwide."

LOL even Kai reks One Piece (uncensored Funimation One Piece not 4Kids One Piece) in the Toonami ratings

http://toonami.wikia.com/wiki/Toonami_Ratings
DrGeroCreationSep 6, 2015 7:32 PM
Sep 6, 2015 7:35 PM
Mar 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
Pokemon is more popular worldwide but One Piece will never surpass DBZ worldwide.

DrGeroCreation said:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/09/dragon-ball-z-2013-movie-receiving-government-funding/

"Dragon Ball Z is the number 1 selling anime brand of all time. Over 25 million DVDs and Blurays of the Dragon Ball franchise have been sold in the US." (Source: Nielsen Videoscan)

"Over 15 million videogames of the Dragon Ball franchise have been sold in the US with over 40 million sold worldwide."

LOL even Kai reks One Piece (uncensored One Piece) in the Toonami ratings

now you usinf tv ratings well db ofr a fact will nver repass op in manga sales and both Sazae san hold the world reaced for most epides of an anime show [ fact[ a one piece hold the record fr biggest selling comic by a sngle artist are ou going to debate that

Sep 6, 2015 7:41 PM

Aug 2013
FGAU1912 said:

now you usinf tv ratings well db ofr a fact will nver repass op in manga sales and both Sazae san hold the world reaced for most epides of an anime show [ fact[ a one piece hold the record fr biggest selling comic by a sngle artist are ou going to debate that
The Dragon Ball manga had higher manga sales but One Piece surpassed it because the Dragon Ball manga has been finished for years. If the manga was still ungoing I could see it surpassing One Piece. Sazae san is only popular in Japan. People only bring up manga sales but I bring up everything for worldwide popularity tv sales, video game sales etc.
Sep 6, 2015 7:51 PM
Mar 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
FGAU1912 said:

The Dragon Ball manga had higher manga sales but One Piece surpassed it because the Dragon Ball manga has been finished for years. If the manga was still ungoing I could see it surpassing One Piece. Sazae san is only popular in Japan. People only bring up manga sales but I bring up everything for worldwide popularity tv sales, video game sales etc.

but its still the logets running naime show that still rinng new epiodes bt far and by epoides count

do i di ot lkink you ot that site aganin there are alont of popular mondern long ruinng manga i i ones tht are loved here with 15 plus vols withc finsed under 10 years ago wutch are still behind DB and OP

go to most poplat manga on Mal and compare it
http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php

in the mal top 50 nvery few are top sellers or ever will be

that bieng said somthing for fo=orgot is what is the most sucsesfll cannon manga adation an d its nother live action DB movie na dop has never had a live action also fact

that would be 2oth cantury boys the highest gross triagly and most pofitbale trioly in hisoty of cimma in Japan it made over 400 mlioon from the three movies DDBE fail ot come even close ot that the highets gorssing one bing the middle one gross 125.364 Mloon profit

Sep 6, 2015 7:53 PM
Sep 2012
Naruto right now is the big cheese of anime/manga... in America.
Sep 7, 2015 1:17 AM
Jan 2015
OP in Japan and Naruto out in the west.
My Queens

Sep 7, 2015 1:25 AM

Mar 2014
-Mahesvara said:
dhochoy said:
Naruto is still not -- and never will -- be in the same stratosphere of popularity as DBZ.
Sep 7, 2015 1:36 AM
Oct 2013
ziggy_Z said:
-Mahesvara said:
dhochoy said:
Naruto is still not -- and never will -- be in the same stratosphere of popularity as DBZ.

Ziggy ladies and gentleman, he can predict the future!

ziggy_Z said:
-Mahesvara said:
dhochoy said:
Naruto is still not -- and probably never will -- be in the same stratosphere of popularity as DBZ.

ftfy.
Sep 7, 2015 1:37 AM

Jul 2013
in japan? probably
worldwide? never
Sep 7, 2015 1:40 AM
Oct 2013
StefanHere said:
in japan? probably
worldwide? never

You can honestly argue that One Piece outdid Dragon Ball as a series in Japan only..
You can also argue Pokemon, Several Marval Heros, Several DC Heros,
Transformers and the Gundam franchise outdo Dragon Ball.

The question however was Anime. Not Franchise.
As for locations Global impact>national popularity.
Sep 7, 2015 1:49 AM

Apr 2014
Isterio said:
StefanHere said:
in japan? probably
worldwide? never

You can honestly argue that One Piece outdid Dragon Ball as a series in Japan only..
You can also argue Pokemon, Several Marval Heros, Several DC Heros,
Transformers and the Gundam franchise outdo Dragon Ball.

The question however was Anime. Not Franchise.
Dragonball itself wasn't that popular in the west either, dragonball Z however was the series that got popular.
Sep 7, 2015 1:53 AM
Oct 2013
Milk_is_Special said:

Dragonball itself wasn't that popular in the west either, dragonball Z however was the series that got popular.[/quote]

Find out yourself why this is a pointless claim
Sep 7, 2015 1:56 AM

Apr 2014
Isterio said:
Milk_is_Special said:

Dragonball itself wasn't that popular in the west either, dragonball Z however was the series that got popular.

Find out yourself why this is a pointless claim[/quote]You said series, not franchise, and with you saying Dragon Ball and not DBZ, I just pointed something out. Also, the global impact from Dragon Ball wasn't big, it was DBZ.
Sep 7, 2015 2:00 AM

Mar 2012
FGAU1912 said:
m final commnet on HxH if you sales cannot bypass total sales of manga that have not been runbing for at lest 20 years then you fail hell osme of them have not benn running for 30 plus year

the sazae san manga fir example

You feel so defeated that you had to repeat it to
Convince yourself.

Come up with evidence.
End Zionazism
Sep 7, 2015 2:02 AM
Oct 2013
Milk_is_Special said:
Isterio said:

You said series, not franchise, and with you saying Dragon Ball and not DBZ, I just pointed something out. Also, the global impact from Dragon Ball wasn't big, it was DBZ.[/quote]

Yes which is the case, since adding another season with a Z taped to it´s title is not making a new series.

It´s the same way the Matrix franchise is a series of 3 Movies but the Animatrix is just part of the franchise. As it´s the same with (and this applies to both examples), games T-Shirts, cards and body pillows.

Matrix 2 is called reloaded and 3 is called revolution only the first Movie was good and popular so acording to your logic should we splitt the series now?

IsterioSep 7, 2015 2:06 AM
Sep 7, 2015 2:11 AM

Apr 2014
Isterio said:
Milk_is_Special said:

You said series, not franchise, and with you saying Dragon Ball and not DBZ, I just pointed something out. Also, the global impact from Dragon Ball wasn't big, it was DBZ.

Yes which is the case, since adding another season with a Z taped to it´s title is not making a new series.

It´s the same way the Matrix franchise is a series of 3 Movies but the Animatrix is just part of the franchise. As it´s the same with (and this applies to both examples), games T-Shirts, cards and body pillows.

Matrix 2 is called reloaded and 3 is called revolution only the first Movie was good and popular so acording to your logic should we splitt the series now?

[/quote]But that would mean that GT also is part of the same series which doesn't make sense. Also, when MAL says it are 2 different series, it are 2 different series. Also, The original Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are way too different to be called the same series.
Sep 7, 2015 2:28 AM

Jan 2013
nahh... this kind of thougts come every time to time, its the same that people think of macross or gundam at his time will there ever be a series as big popular as astro boy/macross/Saint Seiya/captain tsubasa/DB/evangelion/death note/naruto/one piece/shingeki no kyojin

to me DB its popular the degree of exaggeration, Many of us grew up watching anime unaware that it was anime, and became part of our lives and a less imposed so that Dragon Ball, like Moomins, Ie Naki Ko Remi, Candy Candy, Alps no Shoujo Heidi.... also very popular
arrazolavguilleSep 7, 2015 2:32 AM
Sep 7, 2015 2:31 AM

Jan 2013
RedRoseFring said:
ghoul91 said:

I just told you that the "advertisement" for DBZ didnt help the series at all in terms of promoting because it was either fanmade or cut version while and OP had way more and better advertisement and you just overlook that fact...bye

Lol. Come on.

DBZ recently had a movie in U.S cinemas and you think the advertisement doesn't matter? That's like saying the Pokemon games do not affect any of its other media.
DBZ has had many more years of advertisement than any of the big 3 or other anime not in its time period. It was one of the few defining anime of that time to have a successful run on Cartoon Network when the draw of TV was still so strong.

The fact of the matter is that the time period helped to shape the popularity, and being one of the very first anime Westerners were exposed to, it's no surprise the hold it has on many, even those that cite nothing more than nostalgia for themselves.

Even then, people born nowadays and the newer generation are not nearly as enthralled with it. Even here on MAL it is not even among the top 30 popular anime on the site, and it isn't high on any of the favourite's lists either. Most of them know little about it beyond memes and images, and that could hardly be classified as adoration.

Which brings us back to the point: you have to make up your mind how you are defining popularity. Is it simply being known? Or is actually being liked?
Success or being "big" on the other hand is defined by the numbers, and in that case there are quite a few that outshine popularity.

It has a very good point here!
Sep 7, 2015 2:32 AM

Jun 2014
Dragoon Ball just arrived at the perfect time, so no.
Sep 7, 2015 2:53 AM

Jan 2009
i got no idea but the future is full of possibilities

DrGeroCreation said:

DrGeroCreation said:

LOL even Kai reks One Piece (uncensored Funimation One Piece not 4Kids One Piece) in the Toonami ratings

the numbers have spoken
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 18, 3:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.