Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 9:31 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think the girls are actually pretty weak in terms of strength without the help of their Vandreads :D Rabat is actually pretty annoying at times but he does help when Hibiki and the other needed it :) The enemy is actually quite big and strong, so it would be wise to have a strategy here.
May 8, 2011 9:19 PM

Feb 2008
if their technology was that advanced then they could just clone the organs, they wouldn't need such elaborate farms.
May 31, 2020 4:02 PM

Jul 2015
That was kind of unexpected origin of the "unkown aliens", I wonder wtf happened that humanity wants to harvest the ideal body parts
Definitely a huge mistake of the females to try to fight the bigger enemy on their own without the help of the males, a mistake that could have cost all their lives that is

Feb 2, 2022 5:09 PM

Nov 2010
Pyoro's logic is weird. How can you get bored if you can't feel anything at all? lol

Interesting revelation. So, the Earthlings are the true enemy and these aliens are their harvesters.

The Earthlings are so stupid though. Why go to such lengths for extra body parts? since technology is so advanced at this point, I'm sure they can manufacture body parts. Their current strategy is too risky for no reason. Now, they face the threat of rebellion and possibly their destruction, should the colonials decide to counterattack Earth.

I guess the best explanation for such stupidity is, Earthlings have become too decadent to make rational decisions.

Nice attention to detail. Gas giants truly has monstrous gravitational fields like that.
Nov 15, 2023 8:55 AM

Jun 2020
Okay last 2 episodes dont make any sense , especially because before it man amd woman has actually okay relationship in this anime the most problem thing was Hibikis stupiditiy when he talk. And now thay just make 180 degree turn in their characters.Lets say i understand Frog girl and Bear girl and why they hate men it was (again it dosent make too much sense but whatever) Barnette dont make any sense in this senario she was most i dont care in the series when it comes to about man and now she hates them because Hibiki made Dita cry? He literally made her cry before and everyone reacted normal to it. In early episode when Meia didint want Hibiki it was make sense but even she excepted .

Second thing i dont understand why this Anime try to make that woman cannot fight without Hibiki like they were pirates before they meet him so somehow they was powerful enough to survive before him but now they cant? I understand why they need Bart that much it logical but Hibiki part is not

I enjoyed this anime actually but last two episode dont make sense for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vandread Episode 13 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

11 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:32 AM

Poll: » Vandread Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 11, 2009

9 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:52 AM

Poll: » Vandread Episode 4 Discussion

6 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jun 6, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Vandread Episode 3 Discussion

9 by Punkero »»
Oct 30, 2022 3:19 PM

Poll: » Vandread Episode 2 Discussion

10 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Feb 19, 2022 10:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.