Forum Settings
Forums

[CLOSED for a while] Faku-chan Graphic Design (Free Avatar/Signature/Profile Picture)

New
Sep 5, 2015 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome to my graphic store, which is free for everyone~ Whenever you request, I want you to post the following:

Type: Avatar/Signature/Profile Picture/About Me Banner (or) ALL
Avatar/Signature (if you choose both) Type: Normal (or) Head in avatar, rest of the body in signature
Link to image: url
Border: Yes/no
Text: text
Size: Just leave this if you don't know what size.
Extra Information: If any

**PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT ACCEPT PROFILE LAYOUT REQUESTS**
removed-userOct 10, 2015 2:45 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2015 8:29 PM

Aug 2014
Hmm i wanna test your skills, so can you make me a profile picture that you think would fit me? Anything is fine, just look at my profile and see whats good. And border yes and must have my username on it. Thanks!

Sep 5, 2015 9:04 PM
Jul 2018
TheExplorer said:
Hmm i wanna test your skills, so can you make me a profile picture that you think would fit me? Anything is fine, just look at my profile and see whats good. And border yes and must have my username on it. Thanks!

Since you like Charlotte and we both apparently like ZHIEND - Fallin' song, thought I'd do something Charlotte-based.

So here they are:
Sep 6, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2015
TheExplorer said:
to be honest i didnt think you need skills to crop a high def anime picture but what do i know.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2015 8:33 PM

Aug 2014
deadright said:
to be honest i didnt think you need skills to crop a high def anime picture but what do i know.

Looks at my profile. Looks at Sw0rdless' profile. Looks at your profile.

Yep, def. takes skill.

:) What do you know?

THANKS Sw0rdless!!!

Sep 6, 2015 9:31 PM

Dec 2009
TheExplorer said:
deadright said:

Yep, def. takes skill.

THANKS Sw0rdless!!!

everybody can do it, it takes no "skill" but its nice that Sw0rdless does the work for others. keep it up.
Sep 7, 2015 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
TheExplorer said:
deadright said:

Yep, def. takes skill.

THANKS Sw0rdless!!!

You're welcome. Please do come here again if you need anything else. o:

Sylinchen said:
everybody can do it, it takes no "skill" but its nice that Sw0rdless does the work for others. keep it up.

Thanks for the support. I will ignore the haters. Cuz... haters gon' hate. Potato's gonna potate.
Sep 7, 2015 4:24 AM

Dec 2009
haha yes ^^~
Sep 7, 2015 5:30 AM
May 2015
I would like to request one of those big image box things, like the one that you have on your profile in your about me section. I would like to stick my text in my about me section of my profile in it, along with my harem pictures and quiz results.
Sep 7, 2015 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
Rielly said:
Could you please make me a profile picture and or signature? It could be anything, You can look at my profile for ideas? XD I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

I took a look at your favorite characters and thought I'd make one profile picture of each of those characters. So here they are: (couldn't get a HD picture of one character, my apologies.)

-YunoGasai said:
I would like to request one of those big image box things, like the one that you have on your profile in your about me section. I would like to stick my text in my about me section of my profile in it, along with my harem pictures and quiz results.

I actually don't do profile layouts as it consumes a lot of time. But since yours isn't that complicated, I'll do yours later. :)
Sep 7, 2015 10:17 AM

Mar 2010
Type: Signature
Link: here or here
Border: yes please
Text : can you please add Corazon & Law on the first one, while "Corazon" on the second one. (depending on what your doing.)
Size: 400 x 140

Thanks ^=^
StardewSep 7, 2015 10:31 AM
Sep 7, 2015 10:30 AM

Aug 2015
Sw0rdless said:
TheExplorer said:

Yep, def. takes skill.

THANKS Sw0rdless!!!

You're welcome. Please do come here again if you need anything else. o:

Sylinchen said:

Thanks for the support. I will ignore the haters. Cuz... haters gon' hate. Potato's gonna potate.

i wasn't hating and i think its cool . Just saying a opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2015 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
Ranoom said:
Link: here or here
Border: yes please
Text : can you please add Corazon & Law on the first one, while "Corazon" on the second one. (depending on what your doing.)
Size: 400 x 140

Thanks ^=^

Here you are. Hope you like them.
If you want any changes, you can send me a PM.

Sep 7, 2015 11:51 AM

Mar 2010
thank you very much! They are great!! Love em! :)
Sep 7, 2015 12:11 PM

Aug 2015
TheExplorer said:
deadright said:

Yep, def. takes skill.

THANKS Sw0rdless!!!

what skill ?
Sep 7, 2015 12:13 PM

May 2015
TheExplorer said:

Yeah same request please

Sep 7, 2015 12:14 PM

May 2015
deadright said:
TheExplorer said:

Yep, def. takes skill.

THANKS Sw0rdless!!!

what skill ?

photoshop and digital art is much harder than you think

Sep 7, 2015 12:50 PM

Mar 2014
Whoa, they are really amazing!
Sep 7, 2015 1:51 PM

Dec 2012
Thread cleaned.

Removed borderline baiting.
Sep 7, 2015 6:49 PM
May 2015
Sw0rdless said:

-YunoGasai said:

I actually don't do profile layouts as it consumes a lot of time. But since yours isn't that complicated, I'll do yours later. :)

Oh sweet! Thanks a heap :D
Sep 8, 2015 1:23 AM

Sep 2015
Link: http://www.renders-graphics.com/gallery/Code-Geass-52/Code-Geass-Lelouch-L-116972.htm
Border: Yes (Top/Bottom)
Text: Any that look good
Thanks Sw0rdless for the Sig!!!
Sep 8, 2015 8:09 AM
Jul 2018
Craazze said:
Link: http://www.renders-graphics.com/gallery/Code-Geass-52/Code-Geass-Lelouch-L-116972.htm

Here you are.

Sep 8, 2015 11:00 PM

Sep 2015
Sw0rdless said:
Craazze said:

Here you are.

Thanks
Thanks Sw0rdless for the Sig!!!
Sep 9, 2015 6:18 AM

Jul 2015
Can you make a cool profile for me based on Fate Zero ?Any character is fine .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 10, 2015 4:18 AM

Jun 2015
Can you put my username and that tiny box thing in my profile picture?
Also you don't need to put MAL~ under my username.
Sep 10, 2015 5:45 AM
Jul 2018
Sorry for the delay. I've been busy, I'll try to pick up all your requests as soon as possible.

TestSubject7 said:
TheExplorer said:

Yeah same request please

ARF_08 said:
Can you put my username and that tiny box thing in my profile picture?
Also you don't need to put MAL~ under my username.

Evildragon16 said:

Do you mean profile as in the about me section or profile picture?
removed-userSep 10, 2015 5:52 AM
Sep 10, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2015
Sw0rdless said:

Thanks but can i ask for a little changes?
it seems little box didn't fits my profile picture well so can you change it to bubble like yours and fills it with the face not just the mouth and change the font colour to blue like the light in the gun also adds border too

Sorry if my request is troublesome.
BadassSep 10, 2015 6:13 AM
Sep 10, 2015 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
-YunoGasai said:

Here it is.

ARF_08 said:
Sw0rdless said:

Thanks but can i ask for a little changes?
it seems little box didn't fits my profile picture well so can you change it to bubble like yours and fills it with the face not just the mouth and change the font colour to blue like the light in the gun also adds border too

Sorry if my request is troublesome.

Sure. I'll edit this post and let you know when I'm done.

Edit: It's done.

Let me know if you want any more changes.
removed-userSep 10, 2015 6:35 AM
Sep 10, 2015 6:41 AM

Jun 2015
Sw0rdless said:
Sure. I'll edit this post and let you know when I'm done.

Edit: It's done.

Let me know if you want any more changes.

Thanks mate this looks better :D
BadassSep 10, 2015 7:19 AM
Sep 10, 2015 10:24 AM
Mar 2015
Type: signature and forum avatar (if possible)
Link: click me
Border: yes
Text: I don't need it.

Thank You in advance.
Sep 10, 2015 11:18 AM

May 2015
Sw0rdless said:

Looks awesome. Will use thanks

Sep 10, 2015 11:53 AM

Dec 2014
I wanted to have a profile pic that fits well with my profile layout (red).
But I started watching Charlotte recently, and I love it. So I'd like a profile picture from Nao Tomori.

Type: Avatar
Link: http://i.imgur.com/DTPDBUX.jpg
Border: Yes
Text: Miyauchii in red (like her clothes)

And if you are bored:

Link: http://www.zerochan.net/528588#full or http://www.zerochan.net/528016#full
Text: Miyauchii (blue like the signature background/Menma's hair)

Thanks for doing this, you're amazing! ^^

Sep 10, 2015 11:53 AM

Mar 2015
I submitted a request about two days ago in your thread on Shisio's. But in gonna guess that you changed to here so..... I'm just gonna copy my request from there to here.

Type: Profile picture and Avatar for forums
Link:Render or Render. If none of those work well, you can find better pictures. :)
Text: MidnightKn1ght, (If you can fit it, put Nao or Nao Tomori somewhere on it)
Text Color: Whatever looks best!
Size: Max MAL size
Extra Information: Please remove watermark on render! Also if you can fit a background please put one in. It can be whatever fits best.
Comments: Thank you! If you end up being really bored, you can make a matching signature because I still don't have one. :)
Sep 10, 2015 8:57 PM
May 2015
Sw0rdless said:
-YunoGasai said:

Here it is.

Wow, it really looks great :D It was kind of you to go all that effort. Thank you very much!
Sep 11, 2015 4:08 AM
Jul 2018
Finally got around to do your requests.

Hakurei_ said:
Type: signature and forum avatar (if possible)
Link: click me
Border: yes
Text: I don't need it.

Thank You in advance.

Miyauchii said:
I wanted to have a profile pic that fits well with my profile layout (red).
But I started watching Charlotte recently, and I love it. So I'd like a profile picture from Nao Tomori.

Type: Avatar
Link: http://i.imgur.com/DTPDBUX.jpg
Text: Miyauchii in red (like her clothes)

And if you are bored:

Link: http://www.zerochan.net/528588#full or http://www.zerochan.net/528016#full
Text: Miyauchii (blue like the signature background/Menma's hair)

Thanks for doing this, you're amazing! ^^

MidnightKn1ght said:
I submitted a request about two days ago in your thread on Shisio's. But in gonna guess that you changed to here so..... I'm just gonna copy my request from there to here.

Link:Render or Render. If none of those work well, you can find better pictures. :)
Text: MidnightKn1ght, (If you can fit it, put Nao or Nao Tomori somewhere on it)
Extra Information: Please remove watermark on render! Also if you can fit a background please put one in. It can be whatever fits best.
Comments: Thank you! If you end up being really bored, you can make a matching signature because I still don't have one. :)

Hope you all like it.
Sep 11, 2015 4:38 AM
Mar 2015
@Sw0rdless
Many thanks!
Sep 11, 2015 6:52 AM

Mar 2015
Sw0rdless said:

MidnightKn1ght said:

Hope you all like it.

Thank you!
Sep 11, 2015 7:31 AM

Dec 2014
Sw0rdless said:

[/quote]
Thanks a lot!

Sep 11, 2015 8:39 AM

Jul 2015
Evildragon16 said:

Do you mean profile as in the about me section or profile picture?[/quote]

I mean profile picture ,sorry for troubling you .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sep 11, 2015 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
Hi, i would like a profile picture please :).

Type : Profile Picture
Link : http://orig11.deviantart.net/f888/f/2012/052/2/6/kagura_yato_mode_by_crisshion-d4qk2ky.png
Border : If you think it fits better.
Size : Max MAL size.
Comments : Thanks :).

Profile Picture and Avatar/Signature made by SenpieX, requested in this thread :https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1568530&show=0
Sep 12, 2015 9:16 PM

Aug 2014
Type: Profile Banner
Size: Fits the width of the profile box snuggly.. can't be too tall either (I don't know the dimensions for it...)
Theme: Free! (Must have Sousuke in it...)
Words: "Welcome to my profile" and "TheExplorer" (take a look at my profile right now for reference)

ThankS!

Sep 13, 2015 4:54 AM
Jul 2018
Evildragon16 said:
Evildragon16 said:

I mean profile picture ,sorry for troubling you .[/quote]

Sorry for the delay.
You can use my old profile picture. I really like Kirtsugu ^^

TheKawaiiZombie said:

Link : http://orig11.deviantart.net/f888/f/2012/052/2/6/kagura_yato_mode_by_crisshion-d4qk2ky.png

Sep 13, 2015 12:27 PM

Mar 2014
Sw0rdless said:
Evildragon16 said:

I mean profile picture ,sorry for troubling you .

Sorry for the delay.
You can use my old profile picture. I really like Kirtsugu ^^

TheKawaiiZombie said:

[/quote]
Thanks i love it !

Profile Picture and Avatar/Signature made by SenpieX, requested in this thread :https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1568530&show=0
Sep 13, 2015 8:02 PM

Nov 2014
Do you have a fetish of having an image with a person in addition to his head somewhere else in the image?

Sep 13, 2015 8:36 PM

Mar 2015
Hello! I would like to request a signature.~

Here is the image:

I would like a border, my name (Minou), and a nice, cute text that will show up clearly on it! I will leave the size of it up to you. ~

Extra info: If possible, I would like the corners of the signature to be a little rounded.
Thank you for listening! I appreciate your work!

"Achieve not with the squad, but by yourself." - Urie

Sep 14, 2015 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
Minou- said:
Hello! I would like to request a signature.~

Here is the image:

I would like a border, my name (Minou), and a nice, cute text that will show up clearly on it! I will leave the size of it up to you. ~

Extra info: If possible, I would like the corners of the signature to be a little rounded.
Thank you for listening! I appreciate your work!

Hey. It's done. I hope you like the quote though. o-o
Sep 14, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2014
^@Sw0rdless That picture is too small I think... And your top graphic is small too... (is it just me?)

Sep 17, 2015 7:13 PM

Sep 2015
i seen your avatar and signature in another post and loved it and no i see that you actually make them for others i have to ask for a avatar and a signature if you can use my profile pic in the avatar would be great and just as long as the signature looks good with it an has my user in it i dont care what anime its off just have some fun with it also if you can do a profile pic with name would be appreciated and if you feel like having a go at making the avatar red instead of blue would be awesome.
http://i0.wp.com/angryanimebitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/vlcsnap-2015-06-19-19h57m15s179.png Avatar
CL8aBoiSep 18, 2015 1:17 AM
Sep 18, 2015 1:48 AM

Sep 2014
could you make me a profile picture and/or avatar to do with Gangsta (Nic and Worick) please??:)
ShanayaaaSep 18, 2015 1:54 AM
Sep 18, 2015 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
CL8aBoi said:
i seen your avatar and signature in another post and loved it and no i see that you actually make them for others i have to ask for a avatar and a signature if you can use my profile pic in the avatar would be great and just as long as the signature looks good with it an has my user in it i dont care what anime its off just have some fun with it also if you can do a profile pic with name would be appreciated and if you feel like having a go at making the avatar red instead of blue would be awesome.
http://i0.wp.com/angryanimebitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/vlcsnap-2015-06-19-19h57m15s179.png Avatar

I made all the pictures with the same picture, if you don't mind. I can make new if you want me to, though.

Shanayaaa said:
could you make me a profile picture and/or avatar to do with Gangsta (Nic and Worick) please??:)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - 3 hours ago

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
1 minute ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
3 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
4 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
4 hours ago

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

25 by hypergoob »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.