Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2015 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well now that's something...we get to see a bit of Yuu's past.

It looked kinda fun tbh back in the days with him, his friend, and sister. A good amount of focus with his brother as well. An episode like this was kinda needed imo to explore what their family relationship was like. Seems Yuu's bro already knew a bit of Ayumi's true nature.

A decent amount of buildup and then execution..
with the plan. Steins;Gate 2.0 begins

Glasses dude in this hair style though...I lol'd.

Ah it's good to see Yuu put their plans into action to the point where they are able to prevent the stabbing. Go YUU! Right on time.
Stark700Sep 5, 2015 8:31 AM
Sep 5, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2013
I can't believe it.
This is not Maeda show.
THIS IS NOT MAEDA SHOW I USED TO KNOW.

All that MaedaFlags™ yet both Yuu and his brother can passed it easily?
I can't f*ckin believe it.
Sep 5, 2015 8:32 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, That was really a fucking boring episode.
Shunsuke's past was more interesting than the rest of episode, It feels like Maeda rushes the story to the point where he can't stop. He should have explored the story of Yuu's Family relationship as well as Shunsuke's past. The build-up in the beginning of the episode crumbled so easily >.>

damn what a disappointment, i was expecting something better

Sep 5, 2015 8:38 AM

May 2015
Stark700 said:

Glasses dude in this hair style though...I lol'd.

what about glasses dude?

and man cant wait to watch this ep
Seiryuu2 said:
Damn, That was really a fucking boring episode.
Shunsuke's past was more interesting than the rest of episode, It feels like Maeda rushes the story to the point where he can't stop. He should have explored the story of Yuu's Family relationship as well as Shunsuke's past. The build-up in the beginning of the episode crumbled so easily >.>

damn what a disappointment, i was expecting something better

>boring

lol and here i was excited to watch it :(

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
HeddieSep 5, 2015 4:25 PM
Sep 5, 2015 8:39 AM

Mar 2015
I wasn't expecting something dark to happen this episode, even though, deep down, I really wished it was a wham episode on par with episode 7 and 9. I think next episode will be crazy, because usually, the tipping points are episode 6, 9, 11. Especially since next episode is titled Charlotte.

We have no idea what's going to happen next since Ayumi has been saved and that was what we were all debating about. I don't think this anime will end satisfyingly after seeing this episode but I want to see what they will stuff in three episodes.

Why did they resolve the problem so easily? They had no more time and are rushing it. They haven't mentioned the vaccine study, unknown particle and comets, the words in the opening still have not been included in the show and the lyrics of both the opening and ending foreshadow something that still have not happened.

I really want this to end like Guilty Crown for the MC but it would make me feel so guilty if that actually happens. Jun Maeda said there would be a happy ending so I don't think that would happen.
Sep 5, 2015 8:47 AM
Jul 2012
I bet the series ends in a major cliff hanger where the second part continues from.
Sep 5, 2015 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
It's all well and good but the real question is....
-Who the hell is Charlotte?! 0_o
Sep 5, 2015 8:51 AM

Mar 2015
Taurus_Silv3r said:

That's the question we are all asking, my friend. Next episode will have the answer. I bet it's some goddess or something. (Or maybe it's all the dead Ayumis from alternate timelines transcended into one being) Who am I kidding? :)
Sep 5, 2015 9:06 AM

Mar 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Iritails said:

That's the question we are all asking, my friend. Next episode will have the answer. I bet it's some goddess or something. (Or maybe it's all the dead Ayumis from alternate timelines transcended into one being) Who am I kidding? :)

I think it is Sala.
;x

What if....It's Sala's brother. There is no foreshadowing on who is Charlotte, they never even mention anything about it/s(he). Maybe it's a comet that Ayumi will see next episode and then something bad happens to Yuu (he gets forced to time leap back again).
Sep 5, 2015 9:06 AM

Jul 2014
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
potatohun said:
lol and here i was excited to watch it :(

was a good episode, many things were clarified.
whenever you try to change the past something bad happens in the future

You were right about many things were clarified, but you can't dispute the fact that the recent episode isn't on par with previous episode. Is this episode a calm before the storm ? We don't really know.
Things were resolved easily, i am hoping something darker than this.

Iritails said:
I wasn't expecting something dark to happen this episode, even though, deep down, I really wished it was a wham episode on par with episode 7 and 9. I think next episode will be crazy, because usually, the tipping points are episode 6, 9, 11. Especially since next episode is titled Charlotte.

We have no idea what's going to happen next since Ayumi has been saved and that was what we were all debating about. I don't think this anime will end satisfyingly after seeing this episode but I want to see what they will stuff in three episodes.

Why did they resolve the problem so easily? They had no more time and are rushing it. They haven't mentioned the vaccine study, unknown particle and comets, the words in the opening still have not been included in the show and the lyrics of both the opening and ending foreshadow something that still have not happened.

I really want this to end like Guilty Crown for the MC but it would make me feel so guilty if that actually happens. Jun Maeda said there would be a happy ending so I don't think that would happen.

My thought exactly.

Sep 5, 2015 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Iritails said:
Taurus_Silv3r said:

It's just a theory, but I think that Charlotte is portrayed to be a comet that comes once every hundreds (or perhaps longer than that) of years. There is a comet present in the cover and the mc's sis also used to look in space using that telescope of hers. Judging by the cover, this one may come true. *sighs*
Maeda loves foreshadowing stuff like that.
Sep 5, 2015 9:14 AM
Aug 2015
An unaired episode to be included in the upcoming BD Vol.7!
Sep 5, 2015 9:57 AM
Aug 2015
Yep Yuu definitely like nao. He didnt sync together with her about not liking each other this time
Sep 5, 2015 9:59 AM

Nov 2014
i was expecting something dark... it feels like reading a walkthrough on a Vn and getting the good end.... nice backstory from the onii-san

#AnimaxCharlotte

4/5
Sep 5, 2015 10:00 AM
Jul 2014
Nice episode, and TBH, though the episode wasn't anything super special, I kind of like how nothing really went wrong with the attempt to save Ayumi. I don't really feel like watching Steins;Gate again. I missed a few things though, and so might need to rewatch with English subs whenever they are released.
stephenmac7Sep 5, 2015 10:04 AM
Sep 5, 2015 10:04 AM

Jan 2015
Reading the comments my hype disappeared.
Sep 5, 2015 10:05 AM
Jul 2014
Xenocrisi said:

One does not read the episode discussion before watching the episode :P
Sep 5, 2015 10:06 AM

Jan 2015
stephenmac7 said:
Xenocrisi said:

One does not read the episode discussion before watching the episode :P

i do. i know if i'll watch a bad or good episode.
Sep 5, 2015 10:11 AM
Nov 2014
For Jun Maeda 's work.. This episode seems too easy and smooth... As I had witness his previous works, something would come...
Sep 5, 2015 10:32 AM

Feb 2015
WELCOME BACK AYUMI...!!! i'm really glad to see ayumi again but, what a nice episode to watch especially shunsuke's times leap.
Kumagami > Kuma > Bear > Pooh > LOL HAHAHA

There's still 3 episode remaining , and i don't think something good will happen next.
Sep 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Dec 2014
Wow, I can totally feel the invaluable family bond between Yuu, Ayumi and their brother from all those expository-heavy dialogue and his monotone and flat voice-acting.

Is everyone secretly a jerk? When Shunsuke decided to erase all memories of him he didn't even seem troubled by his decision, he looks so claim and doesn't even think what he does to her sibling is kind of immoral. Who knows even when Yuu already know what's going to happen he still let Ayumi go to school and wait for the last moment to show himself, I guess the man know his dramatic timing right?

Don't try to bullshit me about how this episode justifies the first 5 power-of-the-week episodes because Yuu has to steal their powers for some reason, the fact that how Ayumi died in the first place has nothing to do with any fuck thing from the first 5 episodes is already a waste of time. And I guess to the security guy that Yuu made him jump off the building and the gangers he stabbed, which he provoked them in the first place, is nothing more than a joke because technically that never happened (that still doesn't mean Yuu and Nao aren't pieces of shit). Arr, I hope they remember to get the blind singer to cure Na's brother once again.

You sure there won't be any following-up for that crazy girl? Well I guess that's what you get when you're just a disposable one-dimensional plot device.

And congratulations, Yuu just unlocked Ayumi(imoto)'s route. Have fun.
raveninthemuddleSep 5, 2015 10:47 AM
Sep 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Sep 2014
I really think Jun should stick with visual novels. Ugh
davinci12Sep 5, 2015 10:46 AM
Sep 5, 2015 10:43 AM

Dec 2011
I ship for ayumi x Yuu. U can call me sis con or anything, as long as ayumi lives I dont fuking care !!!
Sep 5, 2015 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
And this Episode is the Anime Version for "Days of Future Past".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 5, 2015 10:49 AM

Nov 2008
Indeed I was curious now that this has occured Naos brother... is he still quite insane? If he is best go find Sala ... What changes and what doesnt ,and with some episodes left.. what will occur next it cant be the happy ending the Maeda promised ... not yet anyway wouldnt make sense based on his work.. *shrug* Change one thing have another thing changed... Well at least its better than AB :D

raveninthemuddle said:
Wow, I can totally feel the invaluable family bond between Yuu, Ayumi and their brother from all those expository-heavy dialogue and his monotone and flat voice-acting.

Is everyone secretly a jerk? When Shunsuke decided to erase all memories of him he didn't even seem troubled by his decision, he looks so claim and doesn't even think what he does to her sibling is kind of immoral. Who knows even when Yuu already know what's going to happen he still let Ayumi go to school and wait for the last moment to show himself, I guess the man know his dramatic timing right?

Don't try to bullshit me about how this episode justifies the first 5 power-of-the-week episodes because Yuu has to steal their powers for some reason, the fact that how Ayumi died in the first place has nothing to do with any fuck thing from the first 5 episodes is already a waste of time. And I guess to the security guy that Yuu made him jump off the building and the gangers he stabbed, which he provoked them in the first place, is nothing more than a joke because technically that never happened (that still doesn't mean Yuu and Nao aren't pieces of shit). Arr, I hope they remember to get the blind singer to cure Na's brother once again.

You sure there won't be any following-up for that crazy girl? Well I guess that's what you get when you're just a disposable one-dimensional plot device.

And congratulations, Yuu just unlocked Ayumi(imoto)'s route. Have fun.

I recall a chat early on in the series that it was a 'battle between 'Main Characters' not to see who the most likable is but who the least hate-able was.'
Sep 5, 2015 10:50 AM

Dec 2011
I think they are gonna lose ayumi again. There was a seiyuu saying that the key point about this anime is, you lose somehing then gain somthing then lose it again. It might be ayumii :((
Sep 5, 2015 10:55 AM

Nov 2008
diu613 said:
I think they are gonna lose ayumi again. There was a seiyuu saying that the key point about this anime is, you lose somehing then gain somthing then lose it again. It might be ayumii :((

That would be a bit redundant I think.. perhaps something 'else' is lost. you don't have to lose a person you can as noted lose a 'sense' or maybe a memory? or something more abstract - heres hoping the ending is 'happy' and not a mess
Sep 5, 2015 10:56 AM
Apr 2012
I was not expecting it to be that easy to save Ayumi. I was thinking it would be like Steins Gate. Very excited to see what is to come.
Sep 5, 2015 10:57 AM

May 2013
Yes Ayumi is saved. That was a bit too easy though.
Sep 5, 2015 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
Well that ended quickly... o___O Is something else going to happen or...

So did Yu's "memory" of when they were trapped in the facility, really happened? Why was it not explained in the older brother's flashback?? :o
Sep 5, 2015 10:58 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Man that was such a great episode

The explanation/flashback from Yuu's brother was very intriguing and it's great to finally have all the pieces surrounding this mystery lined up together....I really really like Shinsuke and how he interacts with his friends and especially Pooh and his little siblings

The Nao x Yuu moment was just beautiful and the way they saved Ayumi and REKT that psycho bitch and everything after that really made me smile
TokoyaSep 5, 2015 11:02 AM
Sep 5, 2015 11:00 AM

Mar 2015
That was too easy.... Maeda Maeda...
Sep 5, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
Best episode so far after the 6th episode. They saved Ayumi...i am not sure what will happen now. Nao's brother is again crazy so?
XenocrisiSep 5, 2015 11:08 AM
Sep 5, 2015 11:01 AM

Jan 2015
Good episode, for the moment everything is all dandy. Will Yu save Nao's brother again? I hope so.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 5, 2015 11:04 AM

Jun 2014
Yuu saved the day he is da real mvp of episode 10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2015 11:04 AM

Aug 2015
I really enjoyed in this episode. Will be interesting to see what happens next though.
Sep 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Aug 2013
So... Another great episode. Nothing else to say.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 5, 2015 11:07 AM

Jan 2012
And so Ayumi is saved, so regardless of everything else, assuming she isn't killed in the last 3 episodes, I'm happy. :D

Although some of the plot points like erasing their memories in the first place did seem rather forced to make the story play out as it did. Also, with this alternate timeline Nao's brother won't recover, right? Sad, but I'll take cute imouto Ayumi's well being over his.
Sep 5, 2015 11:08 AM

Sep 2012
Meh, I don't care what happens anymore to any of the characters.
Sep 5, 2015 11:09 AM

Dec 2012
Very good episode I'm really curious why Nao voice actor cried when she read the script. Something big will happen in the upcoming episodes
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Sep 5, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
Why would he break the windows? What a fucking dumbass, he could have just knocked the the cutter out of her hands and that would have scared her enough. Now the association is gonna be after him or something.

Also Ghostbusters.

wtf
Sep 5, 2015 11:12 AM

Jun 2015
Jerkhov said:
Why would he break the windows? What a fucking dumbass, he could have just knocked the the cutter out of her hands and that would have scared her enough. Now the association is gonna be after him or something.

Also Ghostbusters.

wtf

Considering how many times Takajou uses his ability openly in school and doesn't get caught, I seriously doubt it.

Feb 2015
Well, 3 more episodes to see what the fuck else can go wrong both plot wise (and quality wise potentially.) I'm kind of wondering if that got resolved ridiculously easy because it was meant to be too easy or because the pacing's just bad. Guess we'll see.

Jan 2015
A enjoyable episode. I hope we can finally move on from all the imouto stuff now. I really don't want this series to be all about the imouto, killing off the imouto again is just pointless if you ask me.
Sep 5, 2015 11:13 AM

Aug 2010
Loved seeing Shun's journey after his time leap. So he really went thru quite a few leaps after that one to get to the ideal situation. I wonder how many times u need to go blind. And I still think Sala's blindness has something to do with this.

So Pooh was really Whinny the Pooh lol

Didn't expect that Nao and Takajo already knew about Yu's ability. But when I think about it this makes sense since Kumagami should name the real ability.

Nice thinking from Yu there, looting Collapse like that.

One Yandere REKT :D Loved that scene.
Sep 5, 2015 11:13 AM

Apr 2015
Well, this felt just a tad bit lame.
Sep 5, 2015 11:14 AM
Jun 2015
Nice Episode
And that power plundring ability
The last line of Episode was quite good "Take me to my Brother"
And now we know who that gilr was nd why she has higher authority
Sep 5, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2013
Great episode. I think now somehow since Ayumi's life is saved, it will at the expense of Shunsuke's life. I don't know how that would happen, but I think this because of the promotional artwork that says "Even if you forget about someone important, the monster continues to challenge his fate". We'll have to see next episode, titled 'Charlotte".. The episode we've all been waiting for.
sanata50lbsbSep 5, 2015 11:28 AM
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 5, 2015 11:15 AM

Jan 2015
Well, a lot of things that people predicted ended up coming true. That's not much of a surprise though.
The episode went by too smoothly. So Ayumi is saved... Now what?
Also, as awesome as it was to see Yuu defend Ayumi, how did he know about that yandere? Seriously, I don't understand how he figured that out.
I wonder what's going to happen in the last three episodes. There's no way things have been resolved this easily. That time-leap has to result in at least some problems...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 5, 2015 11:16 AM
Apr 2012
sirwence said:
diu613 said:

That would be a bit redundant I think.. perhaps something 'else' is lost. you don't have to lose a person you can as noted lose a 'sense' or maybe a memory? or something more abstract - heres hoping the ending is 'happy' and not a mess

I think this has to deal with the consequences of time travel. Shu gave up the time he would spend with Yu and Ayumi to reforge the future, as well as his eyesight. In this same sense, Yu gave something else up too.

Yu and Nao became closer; Yusa and Takajo seemingly became friends; and Nao's brother went on the road to recovery... This all happened as a result of Ayumi's death. Without her death, lots of things never developed. And while we have yet to see Sala in this newly created space, it is entirely possible that her perspective of Yu will be completely different from previously (Yu knowing the future/knowing his true power), and with that, there is no guarantee that Nao's brother will be set on the road to recovery again.

Then again, just as Shu showed through his perseverance, it is entirely possible to rekindle these same bonds, but whether or not Yu can do it is probably up in the air for the time being.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Yesterday

19 by PenguinLam »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

858 by Mads004 »»
Mar 29, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

444 by Jaellll »»
Feb 13, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.