MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime Recommendations
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» ~OTAKU 4 LIFE~ »» Anime Recommendations

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
12-11-09, 1:26 PM

Have any recommendations for others? Well, put them here, silly =D

Try to put a reason why you think ppl should watch it =3 It's not really a SUPER requirement but if we don't know a reason how will we know if its awesome, ne?

Modified by jenreifu, 01-09-10, 4:16 PM

Yaoi: My Anti-Drug

12-11-09, 1:33 PM

My first recommendation is Soul Eater. The art is sort of odd, so it might not be for everyone, but if you can get past that its an awesome show! All the characters are loveable and humorous =) I personally love the art just because its so different. It's sort of like a One Piece nightmare sequence or something lol XD And the story reminds of something like if Bleach and Naruto had weird anime sex and had a lovechld =X >__> but yeah. XD Awesome fight sequences and the humour is great ^^

12-11-09, 11:06 PM

Grave of the fire flies, heart warming, tragic and sad. I won't lie i liturally cried out to the little girl. Snot coming down my nose it was such a beautiful film, one of the best movies i ever seen.
people like breaking the rules on forums, off topic is the norm. accept it.

12-14-09, 3:11 PM

My next recommendation is:
Cowboy Bebop
Why: It's awesome. The music is kickin and really works with the action of the series. It's actually a pretty serious anime but has lots of humour scattered throughout so the mood doesnt seem so heavy all the time. This anime is one of my favourites of all time =3

12-14-09, 4:16 PM

Next recommandation: Great Teacher Onizuka
Why: You actually learn something about life, this anime is awesome. Onizuka [Dubbed] is spike spiegel so fucking funny and sexy. You'll be wanting more GTO episodes, Fuck i wish they followed the manga. One thing i hate in GTO: Miyabi Aizawa: The stupid bitch is stubborn as a bunch of rocks.

12-18-09, 1:53 PM

recommendation: 07-Ghost
Why: I absolutely loved this anime! It had a slow, developing story, with awesome and unique fight scenes. Also, very touching friendships and dramatic moments that made tear up a little ;_; It has all that....
and
THIS

XD <3<3<3
Modified by jenreifu, 01-09-10, 4:21 PM

12-18-09, 3:06 PM

aww thats so cute <3

12-18-09, 4:01 PM

Anime Movie Recomendation: One of favorite Miyasaki films Sprited Away
Why: I Love it thats why, lol its heart warming. Great movie another reason: Miyasaki Made it.

12-18-09, 9:48 PM

while we're on Miyasaki movies: MY favourite Miyasaki film Howl's Moving Castle
it's amazing! and a case where i dont even mind watching the dub because they did such a good job ^^

12-19-09, 12:32 AM

i felt the same way about spirited away, i guess i have to watch howls castle to see your side because i never seen it yet. but i will ^_^

12-24-09, 7:52 PM

My recommendation is: D.C Da capo
i like D.C da capo i like it allot because it is a really good story with alot of happy sad cheerful and allot of OMFG!!! moments it has alot of dramatic seen and theres like 5 seasons to it and it has a totally fucked up happy ending i say fucked up happy ending because it has messed up seens and it has a very happy seen and a totaly evil tree¬_¬ Kill the fucking tree=_=!!!!!
Modified by reypina43, 12-24-09, 7:56 PM

12-25-09, 3:27 AM

<.< Ill watch Da Capo ok.

12-26-09, 12:26 AM

mine is Vandread its awesome, funny, confusing in alot of ways, and has a great story. and HOT guys ^^.
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week

12-26-09, 3:46 AM

Itazura na Kiss the beginning is slow when it gets to episodes 9 and 13 its all lovey dovey stuff i really enjoyed the ending, it was the BEST PART epsiodes 24,25 i just fell in love with the whole relationship that irie had with kotoko. MY FAVORITE ROMANCE OF ALL TIMES and FAVORITE ANIME OF ALL TIMES u might not find it that way but i do. it taught me what a reltionship could go through, love, life, hardship, college, relationship problems, birth, etc.
Modified by Zetsumeisama, 12-26-09, 3:51 AM

01-09-10, 4:28 PM

Pandora Hearts its awesome. Dark, and a twist on Alice in Wonderland... also the Mad Hatter character is soo cute and soo funny XD id watch it just for him!

Ghost Hounds its not often that i recommend an anime that i havent even finished yet, but this anime is just that awesome. I'm only on episode 7, but every episode packs so much stuff into every moment it seriously feels like im on episode 20 or something.

Now that ive finished i can explain a little more about what i like about this anime. It's really heavy with psychology and physics theories, and it keeps you thinking the entire time. It's not an anime to watch if youre in the mood to just have the story fed to you without any effort on your part, but if youre in the mood to think and even be confused a few times... lol then id definitely give this a watch. I acknowledge that this isnt for everyone but those of you that DO like these types of animes =3 its great.
Modified by jenreifu, 01-11-10, 8:19 PM

01-11-10, 6:50 PM

Clannad, and Clannad After Story. Clannad is a amazing anime that shouldn't be missed in a lifetime. At first, it's about a boy Okazaki that helps other kids at his school. This story develops really good, and so does the characters. You'll come to love the characters, and cry when they face hardships as well. It's one anime that definitely should not be missed.

01-11-10, 10:33 PM

HAHA BITCH IVE SEEN IT LOL JK WELL THIS IS MY 100 post btw I guess.
Recommend: Toradora: whacky, funny, romance genre, with lots of drama this anime was my favorite anime of all times before more reason i recommend it. GO WATCH IT hehe GUYS BTW hes like one of my best friends
Modified by Zetsumeisama, 01-13-10, 11:34 PM

01-12-10, 5:22 PM

really this is my....(thinks) well its around 200 i know that
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week

01-14-10, 8:38 PM

Durarara!! Only 2 episodes aired so far, but from watching those two, I can tell its going to be a good series. The animation is amazing, and it has a really good cast. And it feels as if the characters are going to be developed really well. The OP and ED is really good as well. The story has a good plot,

"The story takes place in Ikebukuro, a district of Tokyo. Teenage punks gang up and fight against each other. The gangsters are afraid of an urban legend called "Dullahan", a headless rider, who rides a black motorcycle without head lights or engine sounds. Ryuugamine Mikado is a normal high school boy who seeks peculiar beings. When he moves in to Ikebukuro, a mad scramble for Dullahan's missing head breaks out."

It's really interesting, and the next thing yanno, I was hooked. It's action, romance, shounen.

Well, it's just a recommendation. :D

01-14-10, 8:45 PM

hmm that DOES sound interesting =D ill probably wait til a few more eps air tho.. cause i cant stand to wait for eps to come out when im hooked on a series >,> i was clawing the walls while watching DTB season 2 week to week T__T and that was just 12 eps!!! *=_= needs more patience*

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices