Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2009 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

"Please marry me" what a proposal XD

end of Aoki X Takagi ???
IZUMI64Dec 11, 2009 12:16 AM
Dec 11, 2009 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
Wow that marriage proposal surely will kill Iwase..XD..i wonder what kind of come back she will..

Miyoshi said:
..I can trust you even i can't trust him..
I loled

Lol at Mashiro and Azuki's message
Dec 11, 2009 12:23 AM

Feb 2009
Nah, it's the beginning of a great harem. Hell, now that Aoki's friends with everyone, that just means we'll probably be seeing even more of her. Next, the gang will have to ring in Iwase for some good times, while serialization will bring back assistant Natsumi from the dastardly hands of Nakai.

Results:
Mashiro groupie: Miho and Natsumi.

Takagi groupie: Miyoshi, Aoki, and Iwase.

Nakai marries his DS.
Dec 11, 2009 12:24 AM

Aug 2008
cheater you stole the opportunity for the first post hahahaha.. Awesome... Liked the chapter... quite messy again but damn it was awesome... for a moment i really felt like Mashiro at the last pages!! I really felt like that!!! Felt like the love relationships were going to be finally broken up... but no... Aoki appeared just in time to save the day... who would thought it man... I'm amazed of Aoki pretty much... she was so honest and sincere with Miyoshi... Something that's not always seen... C'mon,,,, what kind of 24 yo girl who likes a 18 yo guy that has a girlfriend (her enemy) tells the whole truth to the gf? With this, Aoki became my favorite character of Bakuman... she's so kind... man... I wish I had such friend...

Totally unexpected marriage proposal... but heck... since it's Bakuman, it's okay.... maybe Shujin is taking it way up too high, proposing marriage at a moment like this one... but heck, if it's for the sake to be together with the person you like the most then it's okay... In fact something like that can happen to anyone... The problem is to agree with the proposal... But Miyoshi was completely taken back with his proposal... and obviously accepted it and finally heard what Aoki and Shujin had to say to her!!

I liked the way this problem was solved... so then the next arc is up... Tanto versus True Human... who will be serialized.. wil we ever meet that Shizuka or whatever his name is in person? GO Ashirogi!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 1:57 AM

Jul 2008
so anopther marriage proposal, and whats this about an anime?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 11, 2009 2:16 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! i am so happy about how things worked out.

kage-bunshin said:
so anopther marriage proposal, and whats this about an anime?
see here :)
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Dec 11, 2009 2:16 AM

Jun 2009
rebwaters said:
Aoki became my favorite character of Bakuman... she's so kind... man... I wish I had such friend...

and I hope girl like that not end up with that bastard Nakai...
Dec 11, 2009 2:33 AM

Jul 2009
IZUMI64 said:
rebwaters said:
Aoki became my favorite character of Bakuman... she's so kind... man... I wish I had such friend...

and I hope girl like that not end up with that bastard Nakai...
Hmm for now i think Aoki just think about him for her job to draw her manga..

P.S finally you bought Bakemonogatari's DVD eh?
Dec 11, 2009 3:22 AM

Nov 2007
Well that was certainly a different approach to patch everything up O_O, now both are going to get married upon serialization most likely xD, but I was surprised at how smoothly Aoki accepted it all =/ hmmm ...
Dec 11, 2009 3:39 AM

Sep 2009
Laughed when he instantaneously said he likes 3 times as much as aoki. proposal was fine too. Would have liked Aoki x Takagi, but its ok this way. This "romance arc" seems over and so next chaptes will be totally about the manga again
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Dec 11, 2009 5:24 AM

Oct 2007
Glad this chapter happened. I was about to give up on Bakuman. I hated the way the guys were going about their relationships. That sort of thing irks me no end.
But now that everything is in the open I feel more relaxed and excited about the future of the series. I was dreading this week's chapter.

So excited about the anime! Even though it will be bad in comparison to the manga - if it is a short series it may be ok.

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Dec 11, 2009 6:12 AM

Nov 2007
ehhh I found the chapter boring and marrying Miyoshi? yuck.....
Dec 11, 2009 7:40 AM

Apr 2008
Blah, but I'm glad it's finally resolved.
Dec 11, 2009 7:52 AM

Feb 2009
"..This isn't a manga, so what are the chances you'd just run into each other twice at the zoo..."

lol...they won't just be manga, because they're getting an anime ahaha
Dec 11, 2009 8:11 AM

Oct 2008
Loved this chapter :D:D:D:D:D
Dec 11, 2009 8:28 AM

Jul 2009
Didn't like this chapter much at all actually :/
The characters felt different, and it all felt very rushed and pushed.

Hopefully it'll get better again.
Dec 11, 2009 9:01 AM

Jul 2008
pretty unexpected turn of events for me with the marriage proposal but it spices things up so its all good lol. Nice to see things finally get cleared up and the girls back on track with the relationships and everything, this chapter did a good job on proving that 9 out of every 10 "arguments" in relationships are based off of a little misunderstanding and can be solved with communication. I should take notes and work on my current situation lol.
Dec 11, 2009 9:33 AM

Oct 2008
oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shittttttt
<('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>
Dec 11, 2009 9:43 AM

Nov 2009
I was actually hoping for something unexpected like an Aoki x Takagi relationship... Though alls well that ends well lol.
Dec 11, 2009 10:45 AM

Feb 2009
Loved the Chapter.
All their romantic problems are resolved except Aoki.
Now we can focus on beating the new guy.

Dec 11, 2009 11:02 AM

Mar 2008
Like wut? Aw, c'mon. It seems like they just wanted to get this over with already. Why making the suspense with Aoki and all the problems when the answer was so simple? Just a 'MARRY ME' and everything's over.
I'm kinda... disappointed? Maybe just because I don't like Miyoshi?
I really don't like her. I really, really don't.
Ugh, this chapter just completely failed to make me happy, like Bakuman always did before.
I'm glad now, though, that they'll start focussing on the manga again. Beating that new guy'll be pretty tough, I suppose. We'll wait and see.
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Dec 11, 2009 1:28 PM

Apr 2009
now that was unexpected :D
Dec 11, 2009 2:24 PM

May 2007
Aww man, I wanted Takagi ans Aoki to get together. That marriage proposal to Miyoshi just like that out of the blue was totally unexpected. Didn't know Takagi liked her THAT much... P:

Somehow I have a feeling they won't get serialized with Tanto though?

Dec 11, 2009 2:51 PM

Jun 2008
An anime??? Very unexpected....for me, at least. The manga itself gets an anime before the main characters can get an anime... :P I just don't want to see the anime pass up the manga when it does come out.

Anyway, the marriage proposal was great!!! Did not see it coming...I'm thinking that was the only way to stop Miyoshi from leaving anyway. ^_^
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Dec 11, 2009 3:02 PM

Oct 2008
mystik said:
ehhh I found the chapter boring and marrying Miyoshi? yuck.....

Yuck indeed!
Wth, Ohba-sensei is ruining his second big manga with an idiot fangirl. Fu, Miyoshi.

NoyaChan said:
Aww man, I wanted Takagi ans Aoki to get together. That marriage proposal to Miyoshi just like that out of the blue was totally unexpected. Didn't know Takagi liked her THAT much... P:

Although I pretty much expected him to go back to Miyoshi in this chapter, I felt more like it was something out of desparation. He was very worried about Saiko, and probably doesn't want to hurt anyone. (Hints to how they got together) But whatever.
If this is the kind of girl Ohba-sensei likes... TT__TT Sayonara Bakuman. I've had it.
Dec 11, 2009 7:25 PM

Apr 2009
So disappointing. Miyoshi... ew. Why did Takagi have to do that?

WHY IS AOKI FRIENDS WITH THEM? D:.
Dec 11, 2009 9:13 PM
Jul 2009
So Miyoshi won? Not surprised though. I guess it's okay. They've been through a lot. And Aoki was happy, so everything's good. :P

Oh! And hooray for Mashiro and Azuki. XD
Dec 12, 2009 1:30 AM

Oct 2009
So the anime announcement I've seen somewhere on the net like a week ago wasn't just a fluke, huh. I'm glad, but I guess it will be like 13, or 26 episodes since it isn't running long enough and putting fillers in would be kinda easy, but uhh.

Well it still seems long ahead, like around the fall of 2010, isn't it?
Dec 12, 2009 12:40 PM

Jun 2008
Miyoshi was so annoying at the beginning. I hate how she wouldn't even listen to him at first. I really dislike Miyoshi but still, I'm proud of Takagi for sticking with her after all :)
Dec 12, 2009 12:46 PM

Nov 2009
YEAH, Miyoshi is damn funny and she fits with Takagi nicely.
Imagine Takagi saying stupid things like ''I was just watching your boobs bounce all over the place'' to Aoki. I think Takagi's head will bounce all over the place in response =p.

About the anime, Bakuman is one of the very few manga where every chapter feels like it's more than only one chapter. It's loaded with info and you can't just jump in a page and jump out in an instant like other mangas. Therefore, the anime won't catch up that easily. Remember, it's no action manga where half of the pages is filled with movement which only make a couple of minutes in anime. It's even possible that 1 chapter = 1 episode.
Dec 12, 2009 9:11 PM

Jan 2009
It was a cute and funny chapter. Glad the fight is finally over, and yay, Aoki has some friends now. ^^ Miyoshi really doesn't bug me.. if anything Aoki annoys me.. but oh well, all is good now.
Dec 13, 2009 1:27 AM

Nov 2007
God, I love Miyoshi. And I really, really love Aoki. She's just adorable.
It's nice to see everything cleared up, and I'm happy that Aoki wasn't heartbroken.

10/5 chapter.
amayadoriDec 13, 2009 1:33 AM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Dec 13, 2009 5:12 AM

Feb 2007
Damn it, I was unsure what to think about this current arc last week, and now I'm left godsmacked after this chapter. All the conflicts between our 4 main characters resolved, in one crazy chapter. I don't know...I just didn't like the way everything was resolved. It didn't help that the art was at its worse in some pages.

If there is one good thing this arc has done, it's Aoki. She's my waifu my fav girl in the series now. As for our 4 main characters (Saiko, Takagi, Miyoshi, Azuki), I'm pretty annoyed at their stubborness. I don't like any of them as much as I use to 6 chapters ago.

And finally, the story will focus on the serializing the manga next chapter (and then we can all direct our rage to Miura again). Cause it isn't a Bakuman thread without half of us hating on someone.
Dec 13, 2009 7:36 AM

Jul 2009
So all that romantic drama was solved in 1 chapter haha
Dec 13, 2009 11:32 AM

Jul 2008
problems solved..
XD
back to manga i gguess XD
Dec 13, 2009 3:10 PM

Sep 2009
Is it me or the girls really starting to be more micky mouse like?
Dec 14, 2009 5:48 PM
Oct 2007
Would have preferred Aoki and Takagi together, honestly. Adds a little bit of spice to the manga, and Miyoshi is pretty much a useless bum of a character. All in all, decent chapter, though. Looking forward to what's ahead.
Dec 17, 2009 1:15 PM

Oct 2009
I hope they return to the old story style....too much romance now
Feb 3, 2010 4:37 AM

Oct 2008
Aww, I like this chapter. And yay, Aoki is bit more open now. ^__^

And yayyyyyy, Takagi and Miyo is getting married. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 7, 2010 5:57 AM

Jan 2008
The main character of this manga must be the most pathetic I've ever read in my whole life. Right now the dude is sitting at home alone drawing manga while his best friend is having coffee with three hot girls. What a loser.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Apr 13, 2010 10:49 PM

Nov 2009
cabbit-chan said:
So excited about the anime! Even though it will be bad in comparison to the manga - if it is a short series it may be ok.

you can't know that for certain if the anime hasn't even come out =/

glad Takagi and Miyoshi finally resolved their drama, lol "marry me!" Takagi <3 Miyoshi got a bit cooler towards the end there but omg the beginning of the chapter where she accused and accused and just wouldn't listen omg I wanted to strangle her 8'D.....
Apr 13, 2010 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
Beatnik said:
The main character of this manga must be the most pathetic I've ever read in my whole life. Right now the dude is sitting at home alone drawing manga while his best friend is having coffee with three hot girls. What a loser.

No.
Sep 29, 2010 11:41 AM
Jun 2010
Beatnik said:

He did say in the hospital that he loves more drawing manga than being with his GF.

Oct 19, 2010 8:55 PM
Mar 2010
DROPPED. If you're going to add a romance arc, do it correctly. I face-palmed like five times while reading this chapter, utter fail.
Oct 24, 2010 9:07 PM

Jun 2009
2 months for them is very long..
Long a lot of coincidence happen here, Aoki - Takagi - Miyoshi

*Takagi trying to stop the fleeing Miyoshi but she's too strong for her haha
*Takagi with 3 pretty girls around him - coooooool
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 2, 2012 3:27 PM

Mar 2011
asn808 said:
I was actually hoping for something unexpected like an Aoki x Takagi relationship... Though alls well that ends well lol.

I like how Takagi was at the restaurant with the three ladies. Mashiro's jealousy was priceless.
Jun 24, 2012 8:09 AM

Oct 2008
I knew it! The authors have decided to pair them up right from the start. All my jopes were in vain. And marriage!? Ugh! Guess it would take a while to accept it.
Jul 24, 2013 2:06 AM

Jul 2013
I thought they're gonna breakup or something .....
Jul 25, 2014 3:36 AM

Dec 2013
Poor Aoki :(
May 28, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2016
Seeing them all become friends is really cute.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 144 Discussion

Naokohiro - Aug 21, 2011

39 by Adriannitro »»
Apr 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 22 Discussion

Kirstenx - Jan 23, 2009

39 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 21 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 16, 2009

38 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 16 Discussion

Jello - Nov 28, 2008

29 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 15 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 20, 2008

31 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.