Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2015 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuuji, Nagisa's boss takes an interesting role this episode.

The election affair progressed more than I had expected. Pacing felt a bit slow though and...
What a cliffhanger though D:
Aug 28, 2015 1:08 PM

Jan 2015
That's the word... "Believe in your own Philosophy".
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 28, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2015
whos that guy in that ed with nagisa?
Aug 28, 2015 1:24 PM

Feb 2012
pretzel06 said:

I assume that you are referring to Kazuhisa, who is the current president, as well as the eldest of the Kiryuu brothers. He appeared in Episode 1, and made a cameo near the end of Episode 7 as well.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what scene you may be referring to. The Episode 10 preview only had four characters: Sera Kaito, Shirasaki Iris, Kiryuu Nagisa, and Kiryuu Kazuhisa, in that order.
archonidasAug 28, 2015 1:32 PM
Aug 28, 2015 1:36 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Nagisa is in quite the dark place right now and I'm honestly worried about him....I feel bad for the other guy run in for president but at least Nagisa was able to stick it to his brother

Now the eldest brother is within reach and he's waiting and this seems like such a bad idea on Nagisa's part now....That speech from Sera was beautiful tho
Aug 28, 2015 1:41 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Nagisa :( The situation he is in....terrible. I know, he is angered at the brothers cause of how they treated him. And now, he grew attached to the members of A-TEC, especially Mizuki and Iris. I wonder what will happen when he meets Mizuki.
Aug 28, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2012
Nagisa vanquished one brother, but he came out of it pretty tainted. Will he redeem himself in the eyes of A-TEC? Or will they find a way to succeed without him? A senator from my state tried the whole switch parties to get re-elected schtick awhile back...it didn't work. :D
Aug 28, 2015 1:46 PM
Jul 2018
Yuji got vanquished by Nagisa.
Aug 28, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
archonidas said:
pretzel06 said:

I assume that you are referring to Kazuhisa, who is the current president, as well as the eldest of the Kiryuu brothers. He appeared in Episode 1, and made a cameo near the end of Episode 7 as well.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what scene you may be referring to. The Episode 10 preview only had four characters: Sera Kaito, Shirasaki Iris, Kiryuu Nagisa, and Kiryuu Kazuhisa, in that order.

maybe thats him not sure his name
Aug 28, 2015 2:09 PM

Dec 2011
That escalated a bit quickly....

So, that was Nagisa's plan. It worked, but it also hit him hard, as he already grew attached to the A-TEC. But no way back now for him.
Wondering how the rest of the A-TEC would treat Nagisa after this, especially Mizuki. Think Iris has one or two things to say to Nagisa as well.

Felt a bit sorry for that Murakami guy, but politics..
Aug 28, 2015 2:37 PM

Feb 2015
What an unexpected plot that has occurred these past few episodes. I really like all this political maneuvering. It makes me miss watching The West Wing tbh.

But poor Nagisa. I hope he'll be okay at the end of this because he's got himself into quite a mess. The speech from Sera was brilliant though. Some of the best dialogue thus far imo.
Aug 28, 2015 3:04 PM

Jan 2015
Woohoo, Nagisa did it. It's awesome ..

So the title of the next episode is "Director Nagisa Kiryu". ^^
Aug 28, 2015 3:06 PM

Mar 2015
Nagisa does it again.

Next episode will be interesting.
Aug 28, 2015 4:08 PM

May 2015
Politics, so shit. Good episode overall, things are getting more interesting with each episode. Next one's no exception.

Aug 28, 2015 5:06 PM

Dec 2014
If they actually spent more time on the revenge plot then they wouldn't have to be so expository-heavy on the dialogues and scene, and the conversation between Nagisa and Kaito would have more weight emotionally if Nagisa did spent quality time to learn and understand the group ( *cough* episode 5 ), so far the anime has failed everything it wants to be, to the point I started to wonder which is the afterthought? The high school setting or the drama?
Aug 28, 2015 5:18 PM

Jan 2014
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Yuji got vanquished by Nagisa.
That's what will happen to you when you're nothing more than an incompetent abuser. His off-screen performance I cannot say, but his character quite sells as just a guy that got his position mostly by his blood and by exploiting Nagisa, since unlike Kazuhisa, Yuji only gave vague orders, desperate yells, and confusing ideas.

He isn't even 1/10th as competent as Nagisa, only natural that he got demoted to that workbench. As for Nagisa, he is the most conflicted character here. He really has an attachment to A-TEC and after spending time with them, he really (imo) believes that his revenge is pointless. But that curse and burden are heavy on him, and he needs to get that shit out of him, and he does this with the same cruelty he is accostumed to, but in the end he does not feel any right from it, deep down what he seeks is liberation.
Aug 28, 2015 5:36 PM

Jun 2013
fucking politics man
Aug 28, 2015 5:47 PM

Jun 2015
raveninthemuddle said:
If they actually spent more time on the revenge plot then they wouldn't have to be so expository-heavy on the dialogues and scene, and the conversation between Nagisa and Kaito would have more weight emotionally if Nagisa did spent quality time to learn and understand the group ( *cough* episode 5 ), so far the anime has failed everything it wants to be, to the point I started to wonder which is the afterthought? The high school setting or the drama?

Agreed. The director felt flat as a character to the point i just didn't care about this revenge plot as a viewer. Nagisa's betrayal feels like they're throwing the little character development he's gotten out the window. And the show still can't decide if it's a school story or a corporate drama.
Aug 28, 2015 6:03 PM

Feb 2012
Once again, nothing has happened. So Nagisa's brother is sent to the warehouse district? Whoop-dee-f*cking-doo. I never cared about him and the way he got manipulated was rushed whilst the consequences dragged on way too long.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Aug 28, 2015 6:23 PM

Dec 2014
Payback's a bitch, Yuji.
Aug 28, 2015 8:11 PM
Aug 2014
lyfeofcarbon said:
After just recently watching Sket Dance its, hard too take Yuuji seriously as every time he talks it reminds me of Bossun (Yuusuke Fujisaki), and it makes me crack up inside thinking about Bossun being in such a high up position XD

Also Meow in Space Dandy.
Aug 28, 2015 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
From the first episode I did not like this Nagisa, but now I was really angry with him, great sermon of Kaito on he, I hope Nagisa pay for their bad attitudes in the coming episodes ..
Aug 28, 2015 11:03 PM

Jul 2014
When Nagisa carried out that political game changer, I cheered so much for him and became at awe at his genious plan. I know, the episode was supposed present a joyless victory, but honestly all I felt was sheer delight when Nagisa beat Yuuji in such a satisfying way. I didn't feel dissapointed at Nagisa's betrayal because it didn't feel like one since he made the person who took A-tec's 1.5 billion his pawn. In all honesty, he could help A-tec once he becomes CEO while sticking with the union's policies. The only thing I'm worried about is if Nagisa becomes a pawn himself. I'll support Nagisa's no matter what path he follows.
raisa864Aug 28, 2015 11:09 PM
Aug 29, 2015 12:48 AM

Nov 2014
BA Nagisa is the best.

That idiot brother is going to "Siberia" lololol
Aug 30, 2015 10:12 PM

Jul 2014
Wow this show is simply amazing. Love watching it
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Aug 31, 2015 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
Yuuji got rekt rather hard, a lovely outburst of rage in the end. The show is definitely proceeding in a good direction.
Sep 2, 2015 11:32 PM

Dec 2013
Beautiful episode. Nagisa thinking outside the box to reel in Murakami, and seriously, they never did explain why Yuuji diverted those funds in the first place.

Yuuji, paybacks a bitch and you just got bitch slapped. Tyrannosaurus REKT! That's what you are.
Have fun being the director of a freezing arctic outpost now.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 3, 2015 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
I’m impressed with Nagisa tbh, he took down Yuuji and now the older brother remains. He is waiting for him though which is kind of exciting in a way since I’m looking forward to see what they’ll do to best each other. It’s a nice reminder that Politics are ruthless.
Oct 10, 2015 4:10 PM

Jan 2011
D- said:
Nagisa does it again.

Next episode will be interesting.

This.

Nagisa breaking down soon™.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 14, 2015 11:02 AM

Sep 2013
Poor murakami :(
the guy is innocent :(

yuuji about to get revenge :(

Flawfinder said:
Once again, nothing has happened.

And this is why you will never amount to anything in the politic or business world, if you can't even follow this anime XD i pity you.
Nov 3, 2015 3:35 PM

May 2012
4 more to go.
Nov 24, 2015 1:28 AM

Apr 2013
Chill pill, dawg....
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 15, 2015 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
Interestingly enough, not really engaging to 100%, but I was never bored, about the plot that was able to make good the elements at its disposal. Who knows how it will end the series, I do not think the boss is so easy to defeat for Nagisa. Drawings and animations very good.
Aug 2, 2016 11:03 PM

Feb 2016
A great episode from a great series. When I started watching Classroom Crisis, I wasn't anticipating the plot to become so politically driven, but I have to admit that now it is one of the many things that I love about the series.
Sep 12, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2012
Dat Yuji rage.
Dat transfer.
Dat rage.
I like how Kazuhisa is so chill.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 23, 2021 8:59 PM

Aug 2017
animefan8800 said:
A senator from my state tried the whole switch parties to get re-elected schtick awhile back...it didn't work. :D

I get that people usually vote for parties instead of candidates, but I would've expected at least a bit of hesitation from people about him. he's obviously just switching over because his party was losing. then the winning party immediately dumps their first choice and backs him instead, I'm not really sure I'd still trust them not to flip flop like that after they get elected. people must've already had a lot of trust in the Oozora Party before... or maybe it actually helped. like "look, they even converted the opposition's leader, this political party is awesome!" or whatever.
Nov 3, 2021 11:05 AM

Jun 2020
Man, Yuuji's voice actor really nailed his lines. Stole every scene he was in, that last part where he finally lost it was actually quite disturbing.

Murakami losing tugged at my heartstrings much more than a generic politician dude we saw for barely two episodes had any right to. That poor guy really believed in the labour movement.

Just goes to show that personal integrity, faith in your principles and doing your best for your constituents is irrelevant to the party machine. So long as you're wearing the right colour rosette you could be a literal turd in a suit and still be elected.
BritishBlitz87Nov 4, 2021 1:35 PM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Apr 2015
It was quite interesting to see Nagisa plan unfold -although they threw Murakami under the bus in the process-
curious to see how he will get Kazuhisa now because he seems more collected and manipulative 

btw Nagisa already said that all of this is just an act so I am not sure why many assumes he went to a dark place or smth
I think he ultimately wants to save A-TEC, Although he might finally let his anger at some point but return to be a good guy in the end

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

136 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

58 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

36 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 2, 2021 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.