Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2015 5:43 AM
Dec 2013
I heard the story was not finished, but the author just didn't continue writing it. Is this true? Or does it have a conclusive ending? I haven't started it yet so please kep replies spoiler-free. Thanks.
Oct 7, 2015 7:31 AM
Jun 2011
There isn't much of an overall story, it's more like slice of life where in each volume the protagonist manages to get himself involved in mysterious serial crimes. While it doesn't have any conclusive ending there aren't many loose threads. Each volume follows roughly the same pattern (volume 1 a bit different because it has to introduce the main characters). I guess the author just didn't know how to continue with the series because there are only so many times you can have a high school student get involved in gruesome crimes by coincidence. Or maybe he just lost interest and wanted to make something different.
Feb 15, 2016 1:10 PM
May 2015
Kupoceptor said:
There isn't much of an overall story, it's more like slice of life where in each volume the protagonist manages to get himself involved in mysterious serial crimes. While it doesn't have any conclusive ending there aren't many loose threads. Each volume follows roughly the same pattern (volume 1 a bit different because it has to introduce the main characters). I guess the author just didn't know how to continue with the series because there are only so many times you can have a high school student get involved in gruesome crimes by coincidence. Or maybe he just lost interest and wanted to make something different.

So the series had basically finished midway? Has there be no conclusion to the story between the main character and the girl who has vowed to be his servant? Has it at least given enough focus to that part of the story so that we know exactly whats the deal with her? Also, how much of the light novel has the anime covered and how does that part compare to the rest of the novel?
Jun 29, 2017 5:59 AM

Sep 2016
I read somewhere that the ova covers volume 1 and 3 of the novels but I don't really know myself as I haven't read them.

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

May 17, 2021 7:37 PM
Nov 2018
Loved the mystery crime angle and the main dude is a delinquent too. Sad that there isn't even an attempt from the author to continue. Oh well.

More topics from this board

» Manga Adaptation

kingdude267 - May 21, 2020

2 by ParadiseSukai »»
Aug 9, 2020 9:24 AM

» where can i find this ?!!

Ame-Drop - Mar 24, 2014

5 by xsilicon9 »»
Dec 18, 2014 2:41 AM

Poll: » Denpateki na Kanojo Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 25, 2014 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.