Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2015 7:53 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I CAN DIE HAPPILY

WHERE ARE AIKATSU BRETHREN FROM THIS GLORIOUS DAY OF FEELING BLESSED???

I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE EPISODE YET CAUSE IM BACKED UP LIKE SHIT BUT SOMEONE HOLD ME
AzuStarAug 27, 2015 8:04 AM
Aug 27, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2014
*screams internally*

It took 148 episodes, but we're finally there. Shion and PowaPowa Puririn's very first _real_ performance.

But even though it was nice, DreAca's appearance at the end felt too sudden and out of place.
ToQYuLovelyAug 27, 2015 10:16 AM
Aug 27, 2015 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
ToQYuLovely said:
*screams internally*

It took 148 episodes, but we're finally there. Shion and PowaPowa Puririn's very first _real_ performance.

But even though it was nice, DreAca's appearance at the end felt too sudden and out of place.

wait, DreAca ended the show??? with that performance??? after shion???

I would have been so much better to have DreAca's performance first so that it would lure the audience into a false sense of defeat at the thought of Shion not preforming again (and of course DreAca performing would still be hype for the people who were waiting for it). They should have kept Powax2Puririn performance for the end, that would have been the BEST route by FAR. what the duck Sunrise??

also i just can't get over how Sassy Shion looks, like she totally knows how long we've waited and shes just owning that stage like the boss idol she is.
AzuStarAug 27, 2015 11:20 AM
Aug 27, 2015 11:46 AM

Jun 2012
She did? Oh my god, finally, i was afraid they gonna pull "My schelude is too tight" again
Aug 27, 2015 2:46 PM

Mar 2014
AzuStar said:
I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE EPISODE YET CAUSE IM BACKED UP LIKE SHIT BUT SOMEONE HOLD ME
Sorry to ask but why did you make the thread before you even watched it?
Aug 27, 2015 10:44 PM

Mar 2014
DesuTronic said:
AzuStar said:
Sorry to ask but why did you make the thread before you even watched it?

This was just that important. (i only watched the performance, not the episode.... YET)
AzuStarAug 27, 2015 10:54 PM
Aug 30, 2015 3:14 PM

Jan 2012
Dream Academy is for real! The other groups are lucky the competition only allows for trios...
Aug 30, 2015 8:36 PM

Jul 2014
YES, FINALLY A REAL POWA POWA PURIRIN PERFORMANCE!!!!

But seriously, there was such an obvious way to handle this episode better:
Shion: Hey DreaAca girls, I don't think I'll make it in time, so can you please buy some time with a streamed performance or something?
Kii: Ok-ok-okay
*DreAca performs first*
*Everyone gets excited*
*Shion arrives (still a little late, to make it more dramatic)*
*Powa Powa Puririn awesomeness*
END

I think it would've given both performances even more impact than they already had.
Aug 31, 2015 10:13 AM

Nov 2009
I am only here for the "love U nano desu" desu

Also, not really handle better ^

I think they did it on purpose to have DreAca appearing out of no where and surprising everyone.

And yea, the competitions are lucky DreAca is a group of four instead of three. LOL

PS: Otome is the cutest in Powa Powa Puririn. I had my eyes on her most of the time during the performance.

BTW, they said they finished the concert.
Does this mean we don't get to see the other groups performances?
We only got to see 2 groups.
No Ichigo and Akari... lol...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 1, 2015 4:36 AM

Jan 2012
I mean, they could make some kind of Fab Four shootout or something. Just gotta recruit Mizuki to Soleil and get Juri on board with Luminas. Heck, those xfer students should come and crash the party too with their group of four (centering on Kokone)!

Nah, but for real I wonder what Juri's group is gonna be like. Can't be sleeping on Madoka's pink hair and Rin can shut it down with her dance moves!
Sep 3, 2015 1:57 AM

Jun 2008
Had to toss DreAca in somewhere, eh? If that's the extent of it, I can look past it.
Sep 12, 2015 6:44 AM

Jul 2008
The DreAca part felt...very unnecessary. But otherwise it was a really good episode that has been a long time coming. I never thought we would see Shion on stage.
Oct 6, 2015 6:39 AM

Aug 2007
I am happy. Finally Powa Powa Puririn have a performance together. My wish was that they can performe together scince the very first season.

Next: Was a sorprise that 4 Dream Academy girls have a performance.

Nice episode. :3
Nov 10, 2015 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
Not liking Powa Powa Puririn and DreAca but it was an okay episode...
Nov 29, 2015 9:17 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Really? Powa Puri never had a performance together? I thought they did. Been a while since I watched season 1.

It was nice to have the focus on Shion. She's appeared to always be in the shadows of Sakura and Otome. Shion is an underrated idol in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing her have a couple more episodes centered around her.

DreAca makes an appearance, refreshing imo. Kind of hoped for Ichigo to pop out so that she could do that line she does with Seira.

Mar 8, 2016 8:06 AM
Aug 2012
A REAL POWA POWA PURIRIN PERFORMANCE!!!! "love U nano desu" desu It was perfect show I missed each and every member of this unique and sweet unit! Can't express in words how happy am I right now ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
May 2, 2016 2:10 AM

Apr 2012
FINALLY SHION OH GOD YES I FEEL SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 26, 2018 4:37 AM

Apr 2008
Yes yes yes! Finally! Justice has been sought for Shion-tan! And also Happy Crescendo to crown the moment! My tear ducts are overflowing ;_____;
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
May 23, 2018 4:21 AM

Jul 2015
Shion episode, PowaPuri performance and the DreAca girls confirmed to not be dead by finally appearing again, that was one nice surprise after another!
Sep 17, 2021 3:04 AM

Feb 2020
Powapowa-Puririn with Shion. :3 That was awesome.

DreAca! My favorite girls are back!

Oct 23, 2022 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
I was hoping for a DreAca comeback, but abandoned the idea cause I figured it was a Starlight Academy event and they were performing as trios. Not only did I love the way they sneaked DA in, but to think they sang one of my favorite Aikatsu songs to boot. This show has seriously been on fire - in other words, FUEGO!
Feb 12, 8:56 AM

May 2019
Nice to see Powa Powa Puririn back in action with their signature song Angel Snow. It's one of my favorite song in the first seson so it's been awhile to listen to the song. That jingle sound and nante nei end from Otome just so cute. Hmm good that Dreaca didn't join the cup this time, a little cameo to stay relevant by interrupting other academy's cup.
VivaceRexFeb 12, 9:04 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.