Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2015 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez Inori needs to calm down.

Looks like the Red Dragon makes another appearance and the Black Dragon too.

Ibuki doesn't trust it obviously but still kinda has to believe what he has to say about the war affairs. Damn, I wish the series' pacing was better. Episode felt more like another buildup for the climatic events. I was not expecting the Red Dragon to actually make his move though. And somehow, I still believe that there may be a way to save Mashiro or at least others from this happening again. Probably a good thing that Mashiro remains dead rather than being an Returned One though.
Stark700Aug 27, 2015 8:30 AM
Aug 27, 2015 8:16 AM

Jan 2012
Cool dude that black dragon. And Mashiro gets killed again, presumably for good this time. Inori may be insane, but I still find her better than that snake in the grass Rou...
Aug 27, 2015 9:12 AM

Jan 2015
Any guarantee that Mashiro won't revive again after getting BBQ'd like that?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 27, 2015 9:13 AM

Feb 2013
Well, at least Ibuki finally did something of his own will.
Aug 27, 2015 9:20 AM

Jan 2013
lol i really enjoyed this ep

glad i have shit taste
Aug 27, 2015 9:43 AM

Sep 2013
LOL
Lou is wrong thou, she's just too weak to revive the dead and grow back an arm :)
Aug 27, 2015 10:07 AM

May 2014
JPthugnificent said:
My thoughts exactly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2015 10:10 AM

Nov 2010
Mascera said:
Any guarantee that Mashiro won't revive again after getting BBQ'd like that?

I think you need the body in order to revive the person. She was cremated, so I don't think we will ever see her again.
Aug 27, 2015 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
JPthugnificent said:

Took him long enough, didn't it?

He's still a terrible protagonist though.
Aug 27, 2015 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
Black Dragon and Red Dragon make their debuts again.

Mashiro gets killed again.
Aug 27, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2014
Sucks that Ibuki had to kill Mashiro.....AGAIN. But at least he didn't keep bitching and whining to try and keep her alive, which would be pointless since.....you know, she's a Returned One.

danieltortoisee said:
He's still a terrible protagonist though.

+1
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 27, 2015 11:43 AM

Jun 2013
Have to agree with Stark on the pacing.

Inori is totally cray-cray and Ibuki needs to man up really.
Also I feel like Agito is one shady dude and not to be trusted at all.

Curious how this will end.
Aug 27, 2015 11:51 AM

Mar 2015
Same process again in this episode. The MC is still a nuisance, but at least he did something beneficial...
Aug 27, 2015 11:54 AM

Feb 2015
I can't sympathize with any of these characters anymore. They just make a bunch of dumb decisions and Ibuki is such a pathetic whiny baby but hey, he finally did something without being a puppet. Also, is it just me or did Inori's motives confuse anyone else? She seemed to contradict herself a lot and I really don't trust her at all. To me, she and Lou are in the same category of "I would like to the downfall of this character".
Aug 27, 2015 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
Lou is the only interesting character in the whole series. Thank god the end is in sight.
Aug 27, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
Avenox said:
Inori is totally cray-cray and Ibuki needs to man up really.

Yeah, she's interesting, but I find her more annoying than interesting personally. At least Ibuki did something of his own will. Finally.

KelseyAtlantis said:
I can't sympathize with any of these characters anymore. They just make a bunch of dumb decisions and Ibuki is such a pathetic whiny baby but hey, he finally did something without being a puppet. Also, is it just me or did Inori's motives confuse anyone else? She seemed to contradict herself a lot and I really don't trust her at all.

+1

Crashmatt said:
Lou is the only interesting character in the whole series. Thank god the end is in sight.

+1

And I also like Swallow a bit. He's not too bad at least. And he's more easygoing, I'd say.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Aug 27, 2015 1:57 PM

Jun 2013
So Agito is a bastard. He set things up to get rid of the king. He tried to eliminate the imperial family. And killed Inori too. But the red dragon scale saved her.

Inori's power really is the opposite of Ibuki's. The second scale mentioned earlier by that weird Kouran general who was Ibuki's first victim, was used by Inori.

That girl really has some twisted ideas. Creating a country with zombies? Wtf? You serious? That would be so creepy.

The Black Dragon wants control over Nil Kamui. Sweallow was supposed to use those scales on the Red Dragon. But using it before meeting Red was also used by the Black Dragon as the land is now moving towards D'natia. Black makes a proposal to Ibuki to join him. It's either Kouran or D'natia since the Red Dragon isn't probably gonna save them.

In the end, no one can be trusted. Ka Grava is probably the only one Ibuki can trust the most among all those he knows, but then again, he gave up his own city to avoid war. If he can do that, it's possible he can do something else. D'natia and Kouran want the Red Dragon killed, Inori is correct there. So Inori should be the only one Ibuki should be trusting since they are siblings and they want the same end result: getting back Nil Kamui. But Ibuki probably has other ideas. He may do something about Agito.

That scene with Mashiro was good. Ibuki had to live on with her death. She's dead and she should stay that way. He's also rejecting Inori's idea of killing everyone and resurrecting the ones they like only.
Aug 27, 2015 2:47 PM

Dec 2014
I have a sudden urge to ship Ibuki and Inori.

JPthugnificent said:
Aug 27, 2015 3:13 PM

Jun 2013
so is the black dragon dude a bad guy? concidering his dragon wants to defeat the red dragon and about time Ibuki did something good
Aug 27, 2015 4:43 PM

May 2015
Ok episode. Got pretty bloody right there at the end. Some characters in this show are just headache-inducing at some point.

Aug 27, 2015 5:19 PM

Apr 2015
Ibuki kills Mashiro again; hopefully for good. Interesting conversations here about the action that took place on Inori's side. She's a boring character though.
Aug 27, 2015 5:40 PM

Jul 2015
zerorequiem_ said:
I have a sudden urge to ship Ibuki and Inori.

Me too, but we all know what would happen:
Aug 27, 2015 7:39 PM

Oct 2011
Ibuki killing on his own
Aug 27, 2015 11:50 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Inori has officially gone crazy lol. Still, I can't re all blame her for it considering how fucked up the other two countries can be and what they've done

The stuff with the Black Dragon was awesome as fuck and I really want to see more of him.....I also thought it was pretty cool how there was two of those Red Dragon stone things and the difference in abilities between the twins

RIP Mashiro (Again) What you did to those guys wad brutal as fuck
Aug 28, 2015 3:03 AM

Feb 2014
Hey I wonder. Ibuki can keep killing Mashiro to get the power. Like keep stabbing her to get the Dragon's power, but not killing her with the power so that Mashiro can keep reviving and Ibuki can keep killing her.

Mashiro will effectively become a killing object for Ibuki to activate his power. Then he don't have to sacrifice anyone else.

"Oh why didn't I think of that?"
tetrix1993Aug 28, 2015 3:07 AM
Aug 28, 2015 3:25 AM

May 2012
Inori is so cute and evil. I like her and I hope she doesn't get killed

The anime should be rated way higher than 6.06. Thats so low
Aug 28, 2015 4:00 AM

Aug 2014
Finally Ibuki made a correct decision to prevent Mashiro from coming back to live.
The only good moment in this episode was when Ibuki used his "Dragon Voice" to speak, and Mashiro killing the bishop though ._.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Aug 28, 2015 4:46 AM

Jan 2013
Grisaille said:
Finally Ibuki made a correct decision to prevent Mashiro from coming back to live.
The only good moment in this episode was when Ibuki used his "Dragon Voice" to speak, and Mashiro killing the bishop though ._.

that makes for 2 good moments,quite an improvement i would say
Aug 28, 2015 4:47 AM

Jan 2013
inori knows her shit,ibuki should just burn everyone with the help of inoris power
Aug 28, 2015 6:32 AM

Jan 2014
Inori became insane when she was granted the power of the red dragon, she has the typical psyche to be a psycho. I'm glad Ibuki finally found his resolve and to take the life of Mashino again.. i was getting tired of him being so ignorant.
Aug 28, 2015 6:39 AM

Aug 2015
I find it funny that he said he would never use the power again right after he used his dragon voice to intimidate the guards.

It made sense to use it after hearing about what Mashiro did. I'm glad ibuki is getting somewhere and learns that what is dead must stay dead otherwise the impact of it that kept you going is lost.

And this Onii sama business is really getting on my nerves.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
_Ghost_Dec 5, 2015 5:19 AM
"I -AM- ELECTRICITY." -Gunvolt
Aug 28, 2015 2:58 PM

Aug 2014
Ibuki is as stupid as ever, but atleast he FINALLY did something useful and ended Mashiro's life rather than living in the past >_<
Aug 29, 2015 4:40 AM

Mar 2014
Is this some kind of special directing or why are the scenes so cut off? The show jumps from scene to scene, it's really irritating... But well, Ibuki is still the worst protagonist this year, and if Mashiro is dead for good now, they could skip her revival drama anyway.
Aug 29, 2015 8:31 AM

Jan 2013
This show is heading towards Glasslip rating. Truly a critical masterpiece.
Aug 30, 2015 6:24 PM

Jul 2014
Fucker Ibuki could have used Mashiros sacrifice to Kill anyone but he wastes it in the most stupidest way
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Sep 1, 2015 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
That was better than last time, seeing Mashiro go crazy was actually pretty cool. I’m glad Ibuki actually decided something on his own but I’m confused about something, when Hien died the red dragon didn’t answer so why did he now? Shouldn’t the black dragon’s influence null the effect of the red dragon in Nil Kamui?
Sep 2, 2015 11:34 AM

Dec 2013
Beautiful... it took 3/4ths of the entire series, but finally Ibuki did something that's worth calling MC-worthy.

As for Hien, I believe that he just wasn't important or noteworthy enough to Ibuki to trigger the curse, which is why he died for nothing, because he was worth literally nothing.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 12, 2015 8:27 PM
Mar 2012
It's not that bad... Ibuki finally manned up, did the right thing himself, after every woman hugged him.
Though he could've kept mashiro as a bodyguard, since her combat style was awesome OP and Ibuki wouldn't need to use one-shot sacrifice anymore (oh he just broke his promise). New ability: dragon command?
Agito plotting stuff. Expedition team has a rift now... some want red dead, Dnatia/Swallow wants black to control red, & Ibuki/Inori want to keep red alive.
Nov 10, 2016 9:41 PM

Mar 2015
Hnnnghh <3 Lou boobies <3

Let the Mashiro soul rest in peace because Mashiro dying and revive repetition made her look miserable and treat her like a sacrificial pawn so what Ibuki did to her was a right decision.

ED Animation: 3.3/5

3.3/5
Jan 8, 2017 11:07 PM

Jul 2016
So my only hope for this Anime is that Inori goes apeshit crazy and murders everyone.
Apr 12, 2017 10:48 AM

Jul 2009
Tbh I like don't even remember what this show is about anymore ... LOL. Inori's crazy, and Mashiro finally dies for real. Anyway it's funny because I thought Inori sounded REALLY familiar, so I checked her seiyuu and she voiced Hanabi from Kuzu no Honkai that just finished airing! I guess this was before she got such a big role huh :P Definitely thought Ibuki was going to use Mashiro's life to kill Inori or something but I guess he just can't do that ... oh well. Don't really know what's going on anymore but hey, I'm almost done now XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

108 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 5, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

187 by OweynLupton »»
Jan 8, 2021 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

287 by Kowareta99 »»
May 9, 2020 3:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

39 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 4:44 PM

Poll: » Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Seneki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

58 by EvianBubble »»
Apr 12, 2017 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.