Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 11, 2009 4:11 AM

Aug 2009
Go Red & Blue! Beat the **** out of yuri! :D
Dec 11, 2009 4:30 AM
Sep 2008
Laughing my ass of to the song, what the hell! As said before, shitty ending to an already bad show. Not that one would expect anything better.
Dec 11, 2009 4:41 AM
Mar 2008
The second part of the episode made me lol and /facepalm at the same time.
What the hell did I watch? lmao
Natsuru is the usual fag harem protagonist.
Crappy show, but it was so ridiculous that it stole me some laugh.
2/10
Dec 11, 2009 4:54 AM

Dec 2009
I need to stop changing opinions.

The only way I'm watching the second season is if there is more action and less fanservice. They ruined the show. I wanted Sakura to die, but nooo... She has to leave, only clothes damaged. Would have loved the show if Natsuru didn't save her in the 1st ep and the other one.
Dec 11, 2009 5:11 AM

Dec 2007
What a piece of crap. Sakura's explanation of whole intrigue of hers hasn't single logical point.
Watching whole series, I was very afraid how it's going to end, but this surpassed all my expectations. In negative way of course.
BlickWinkelDec 11, 2009 5:20 AM
Dec 11, 2009 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
Fighting were too random and then THAT BGM rofl
The end fit to any bad prejudice about this show.

Cut out Natsuru and the fightings, and show more of the dolls, then it might have been a good show.
But it wasn't boring, so give an average rating.
Dec 11, 2009 5:17 AM

Oct 2009
ChaosLegion said:
Overall pretty good episode,especially all the groping in the end,lol

Oh yeah but I got some more for you ChaosLegion...enjoy and observe my magical pauses....the action was so fast you guys missed all the fan service parts during the fight: Akane....
Mikoto
Shizuku
BTW I am dissapointed in the male population...You going to let Sakura say these things and Shizuku? Forget about Shizuku but Sakura?

kiieru said:

We're losing so we're going to power up for some reason; AND we're going to sing ridiculous songs to Christmas tunes whilst doing so.

WTF?!

ChaosLegion said:
WTF does the "Ode of Joy" has to do with Christmas O_O
You should know...it's the European Union's anthem.
So please don't spit nonsense :)
Here is something funny....Is Sakura wants to know who I am....*in slow motion* I Am Iron Man and will show you real sex!
Time to let the cat out of the back on this==>
This is what Mentar told....you are all advised to read it as it will give more info on Tamiko...Mentar read the novel
Mentar said:
Shizuku had a red-bracelet senpai who she adored bigtime in the past, and that's the girl with the hippo messenger. And once, she defeated a blue Gewehr Kämpfer, but she let her live. However, the very same blue Kämpfer that she spared killed Shizuku's beloved senpai, in front of her eyes. After that traumatic experience, Shizuku became the blue side's greatest nightmare and slaughtered whoever wore a blue bracelet (which, by the way, is the main reason for the blue side sucking pretty much and not having experienced Kämpfer)

This is also what Shizuku referred to when she told Natsuru "You'll regret it (that you let me live)" in episode 2. Because she went through the same thing in the past. However, this similarity also piqued her interest in him.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 11, 2009 5:21 AM

Apr 2009
I wish they were honest from the beginning: this show gradually moved from fighting anime to random ecchi anime. I'm not against random ecchi anime, I enjoy them for the most part, bu they should be clear on their aims (example: He is my master).

I actually liked this episode, I was laughing a lot during the last fighting scene, with the stupid plushies singing and increasing the girls' power.

I think I can't rate it more than 4.
Dec 11, 2009 5:31 AM

Apr 2008
Up to the point, where Natsuru regained his consciousness it was a pretty good episode, although it was sort of anti-climatic that in the beginning Shizuku, Akane and Mikoto defeated the white kämpfers with one blow. When Natsuru decided to fight with Shizuku and the others, the episode turned bad. The music and the poor german made my ears bleed, the girls got some stupid power up to defeat the white kämpfers again and Sakura lost her cool and evil attitude for some seconds.

The random harem stuff in the end was funny though.
Dec 11, 2009 6:16 AM

Jan 2009
Gawd. Why do they have to screw up so many "still ongoing" show endings? I mean, shouldn't it be clear to any storyboard writer how the fans would react to this kind of crap? So why the hell are they going for it anyway? I sure wouldn't have minded an open ending (in fact, I kinda expected it)

Up to the middle of the episode, it was perfectly fine. After that... I felt trolled. One of the strength of the show up to now was that within the boundaries of obvious non-realism, they managed to tell a story well, with sufficient irony, not taking itself too seriously. They blocked away 90% of the more serious background story, and only used it to properly add an air of mystery and a bit of drama (see the Shizuku subplot). So instead of coming up with this kind of BS resolution they should have kept things in the dark. The way they did it felt like they were making fun of those who still watched the show for content. Meh.

The rest: It's what I call a cockroach episode. Meaning that it triggers an outburst of cockroaches on all boards and blogs, who have been quietly gobbling up the episodes in no time, and all of a sudden realize that "it's oh so terribad". The "told you so" wiseasses. I'll simply do the old trick and pretend the last 30m didn't happen. And instead, wait for the novels/mangas to properly conclude things.

Scared about the christmas special, but will give my final rating after it.
Dec 11, 2009 6:28 AM

Aug 2008
A random power-up and they started to own them including Kaede, who I don't even know who she is yet. Next episode, is not even part of the story. =\

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Dec 11, 2009 6:31 AM

Oct 2009
Plun said:
A random power-up and they started to own them including Kaede, who I don't even know who she is yet. Next episode, is not even part of the story. =
She is a moderator because a) she has no bracelet and can control other Kampfers..b) She can have of the three types of weapons and c)...(assuming) she might be a alien....did you see her eyes glow? Did you see how other people's eyes did not glow in this serie.....makes logical sense like Spock would say.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 11, 2009 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
francismeunier said:
She is a moderator because a) she has no bracelet and can control other Kampfers..b) She can have of the three types of weapons and c)...(assuming) she might be a alien....did you see her eyes glow? Did you see how other people's eyes did not glow in this serie.....makes logical sense like Spock would say.

We don't know if Sakura is a moderator. Maybe she is just some kind of referee, who has to watch over the fight between the blue and the red kämpfers and tell the moderators who won.

Her powers may be just something the moderators gave her to make sure, that the fight between the blue and red kämpfers will go on as they wish.
Dec 11, 2009 6:45 AM
Apr 2007
Wow, an episode of Kampfer I actually enjoyed...
Dec 11, 2009 7:11 AM

Sep 2007
I actually really wanted Kaede to steal Natsuru away with him brain washed and the others defeated. I thought it would have been more interesting if Natsuru spent a couple episodes as Kaede's puppet (white bracelet and all) with the others not having a clue what to do about it.

One thing I've been thinking about, Kaede hates men, but at the same time, her hypnotic powers only seem to work on Natsuru, otherwise she'd simply use them on all the Kampfers to get them to do what she wants. So my theory is that her power to hypnotize only works on men, and that the other white Kampfers may have in fact been males at one point who simply didn't have the relationships to bring them out of it like Natsuru had.
Of course all of that is just based on the fact that she never tried to hypnotize Shizuku or Akane, and technically I guess she does have the entire female half of the school to choose from since they're all bi/lesbian. :/
Dec 11, 2009 7:24 AM

Mar 2008
LMAO at the white kampfers! They couldn't even put up a fight and its 4 vs 3 LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 7:46 AM

Oct 2007
WTF did I just watch? I mean... WTF (>_<)!?
I haven't seen such random bullshit since Green Green and that was a long time ago. And just because there's a German theme didn't mean they had to that bloody song at the end. It worked in Gunslinger Girl but FAILED here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 7:57 AM

Dec 2007
Kakeru said:
One thing I've been thinking about, Kaede hates men, but at the same time, her hypnotic powers only seem to work on Natsuru, otherwise she'd simply use them on all the Kampfers to get them to do what she wants.

Actually, the only way this series could make any sense I can imagine by myself, is that Kaede is moderators' puppet. Maybe even she is under their influence in the same way, as Natsuru was under Kaede's. Otherwise her actions throughout whole series don't make any sense. Literally.

So my theory is that her power to hypnotize only works on men, and that the other white Kampfers may have in fact been males at one point who simply didn't have the relationships to bring them out of it like Natsuru had.

Except all of white Kampfers were shown to us at the school miss election in the crowd, where they got their plushies (thrown by Kaede)
So unless all of them weren't traps, then there goes your theory.
Dec 11, 2009 8:02 AM

Nov 2008
From the way things had been building up on the previous 2 episodes I expected something more dramatic, action filled. The music used didn't fit the episode and I think that they would have done a much better job.

I thought that he only loved Sakura, but I guess he loves everyone. LOL

So I guess there is going to be a second season, since there are still things to settle.
Dec 11, 2009 8:07 AM

Sep 2007
BlickWinkel said:
So my theory is that her power to hypnotize only works on men, and that the other white Kampfers may have in fact been males at one point who simply didn't have the relationships to bring them out of it like Natsuru had.

Except all of white Kampfers were shown to us at the school miss election in the crowd, where they got their plushies (thrown by Kaede)
So unless all of them weren't traps, then there goes your theory.

Ah... is it? I'll be honest I didn't notice that. I'll have to watch that again I guess.
Dec 11, 2009 8:33 AM

Jul 2008
Lolepisode
Dec 11, 2009 9:05 AM

Dec 2007
What... the... hell...
Dec 11, 2009 9:15 AM

Nov 2009
lol I agree with the people who didn't watch it for the plot... It's entertaining if you take it at face value, also has anyone read the original light novel? I kind of see a lot of people who seem to think it was originally a manga (just an assumption on my part if you really knew it was a novel originally my bad, I'm sorry). Also this is the type of show that will probably have a second season regardless of it being ruined... *cough* Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ *cough*
Dec 11, 2009 9:35 AM

Apr 2009
Even though this is supposed to be the final episode, I thought it wasn't that bad.
This episode is what I think Kampfer should've truly been.
It should've been a lot more action based instead of relying on lame ecchi scenarios.
However, I still hate the random singing at the end and this show itself.
mell4444Dec 11, 2009 9:38 AM
Dec 11, 2009 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
That lucky genderbendering bastard, lmao.
Dec 11, 2009 10:25 AM

Oct 2007
Romeodeaths said:
so.....to kampfer.... less clothes = more power!!!

Isnt that in every anime with girls!!!
Dec 11, 2009 10:31 AM
Mar 2009
Wow, this was so bad it managed to rival Sora no otoshimono for worst anime of 2009

And I didnt know this was the last ep until I read it here... LMFAO, what an ending! And to quote Shizuku "My power level is increasing" - dragon ball immediatly came to mind

I really hope this whole episode was a parody of shounens/mahou shoujos or something, because it was HORRIBLE

I actually turned the sound off during the song, I just couldnt bear to watch that, I feel ashamed for whoever gave the green light to this episode really

3/10, thats 3 points for Shizuku because shes full of win
Dec 11, 2009 10:46 AM
Oct 2007
It's almost depressing just how bad this show is. Marrying a generic plot with some of the creepiest, mentally challenged characters I've seen in awhile produced absolutely nothing of worth. Shizuku is the only character who is even close to having a decent head on her shoulders, and even then she's a borderline rapist. I gave up trying to get any sort of emotional stimulation after the first episode, but the show is terrible even when taken at face value.

Of course, this means I'll have to suffer through the eventual second season.
Dec 11, 2009 10:51 AM

Oct 2007
The best show to waste your time. 100 times better than shitty show like Kiss x Sis.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 11, 2009 11:02 AM

Sep 2009
ehhhhhh

hmm damn not much to say, pretty much dissapointed :/

i only like the first few episodes of kampfer...then it just went down hill...
*changes avatar*
Dec 11, 2009 11:53 AM
Nov 2009
What a weird episode!. But nether the less, atleast we saw some action.
agree with sora88 on the episode are going downhill. First episode i loved it.
Now we found out more about kaede. that she does remember what happens.
Dec 11, 2009 11:54 AM

Mar 2009
it cannot be unseen T_T
Dec 11, 2009 12:14 PM
Nov 2009
Friendlysoul said:
Romeodeaths said:

Isnt that in every anime with girls!!!

Yes it is in about ever anime with anime that have guns sword and magic powers.
Dec 11, 2009 12:25 PM

Nov 2008
I enjoyed this episode but I could have gone without the lame ass song.
Dec 11, 2009 1:05 PM

May 2009
A stupid, ridiculous and random "final" episode, but it was awesome bad. I loved the triple henshin scene.

The fights were so damn random. Especially with that power up. The white kämpers seemed to lose by having their clothes torn off. And what was with that horrible song.. Oh wow! Epic fanservice though.

This was a meh anime. But I didn't think it was bad and I did mostly enjoy it - especially the episodes with evil Sakura towards the end.
Dec 11, 2009 1:47 PM

Jul 2009
Why the heck did the last main episode have to turn out to be the most ridiculous one?
Dec 11, 2009 2:42 PM

May 2008
OftheFlesh said:
Aside from the fact that I needed to mute down when the singing started, everything was still OK I guess. Definitely entertained me until the end ^^

My favorite scene:

Almost died from laughter
lmao!!! Nice Scene!
Dec 11, 2009 2:43 PM
Jun 2008
Full version of transformation....fkin ecchi sound affect ~.~ and shizuku's motion act like she bring out her pants and giving to some one else...

I love Sakura-san but if i love only you, I cant have harem already.So i choose Mikoto,Akane and Shizuku ~Natsuru .

No blood is spilled,but cloth split alot

心臓ないですけど胸がどきどきしますね
the above phrase remind me of brook in One piece
MorningGloryDec 11, 2009 3:03 PM
Dec 11, 2009 2:51 PM

Jan 2009
The moaning during transformation was funny.

I think Kaede tried to explain how Natsura the only male - female kampfer was some pivoting factor i.e. because he is both sexes, he is like a power balancer.

That song was pretty random but I found it kinda funny.

Kaede in evil mode though is kinda interesting though, because she realised Natsura was like the "charger" for the red/blue girls.

Also Natsura is a indecisive moron 99% of the time, I would like to see his back story developed. Also perhaps their is a red counterpart to him? i.e. red magic.

The dolls were also afraid of repurcussions? Since they technically work for the moderators.

I think as a pure comedy/ecchi Kampfer worked out and we got a interesting plot twist with Kaede, the white kampfer and the whole cheesy star wars parody of two epic forces fighting in a far away dimension (which actually reminded me of Marvel vs DC comics)

Tbh I'm more surprised people weren't expecting Kampfer to be completely over the top.
AlliedGDec 11, 2009 2:57 PM
Dec 11, 2009 3:10 PM

Oct 2007
Romeodeaths said:

Their power levels, it was OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2009 4:27 PM
Aug 2009
I can honestly say that was one of the most epic things I have ever seen... I think the music did it for me. I was laughing so hard at it... Oh wow dude.
Dec 11, 2009 5:47 PM

Apr 2008
o-olll thats pretty lame ?!

Dec 11, 2009 5:48 PM

Oct 2008
No more Shizuku? D':

And in the preview, that face... is so.. not... Shizuku. I didn't think she could do something like that? D: I'm almost afraid to watch it now. It may destroy her character. ):

Oh and the transformation scene are frickin' hawt! D8

Dec 11, 2009 6:20 PM

May 2009
awesome I LOVE this ridiculousment!
Dec 11, 2009 6:54 PM

Apr 2009
Laevantein said:
Awww...Shizuku-sama is so stunning..my eyes
So that's the end huh? kinda a let down..but the extra episode doesn't count on my score..

Shizuku-sama simply the reason i watch this till the end..

I second that
Dec 11, 2009 7:23 PM

Jan 2009
haha... it was a pretty good laid back turn off your brain anime... weird ending? assuming this is the ending because the next episode seems to be a Christmas extra. Lol... I should have expected a Harem ending... I really don't know why I thought you would choose a girl... love I swear it seems like the people hating this were watching this show for story... LOL? Nothing was really resolved... lol random stripping of clothes while transforming lol... the sheer ridiculousness of the show... how can it not make you laugh? The route to the ending didn't make sense lol. In the end this show was just comedy and fan service (mixed in w/ a love polygon)
Dec 11, 2009 9:39 PM
Mar 2008
Wow, that was so messed up LOL
More Shizuku ;_;
Dec 11, 2009 10:20 PM

May 2009
What? Next episode is an extra? Then what the hell is this? This is no real ending D;
Dec 11, 2009 10:22 PM

Oct 2009
I admit this anime is pretty damn good.. Until the end. I know this is the type if ending this kind of anime would get but that was the most anticlimatic ending I have ever seen. It built up so much at the end, just to shit on you with random nonsense. There was just too much to be put in on one episode and felt super rushed. Now seeing that the next episode is an extra and the manga not finishing, there's a pretty good chance there's a second season or it'll seem like another Full Metal Panic over again with a goddamn cliffhanger ending with absolutely no sign of conclusion, man why'd they stop it, it was damn good.
AcidfartDec 11, 2009 10:29 PM
Dec 11, 2009 10:28 PM

Dec 2007
I really hope there's Shizuku ending, but this episode gets harem ending instead. I am really expecting more development on the romance part. The upgrades are not essential even if it makes them sexy due to less clothes. I liked Shizuku’s transformation, and it is better than Akane and Mikoto's transformation. It was obvious attempt for second season since the manga is still going-on. I’m very disappointed that producer has a decent job with this series. Shizuku <3
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

251 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:39 AM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pairing For Male Natsuru

Putanginamo31 - Sep 30, 2021

7 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.