Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 10, 2009 5:52 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amazing, incredible, loved it! It had everything that was the best to have in the last episode. Currently watching again but the last fight beat the Reina VS Tomoe one. This one was a great watch. During 2 times this episode I had TT_TT with a big smile! Really so happy how it ended. The first half Nanael in heavens and seeing that angel leader had been some time since I saw her. Aldra had the advantage in the beginning but Reina could use Claudette's thunder clap and Tomoe's martial arts kicks. That one hit from Aldra's sword looked painful to see Reina take it. I also discovered that Aldra was afraid of that the same sword that Owen had that now Reina has...probably is why she sealed Owen. Rana was brave to go save his own mother/father but best was Airi coming back just by Rana taking her weapon and believing in her! Nanael saving everyone most likely because leader of Heavens got informed in the beginning and Saint Milk was used on the crystals....Menace is back too. Some interesting talk between Count and Elina. Shocking was Aldra making all people that watch into stone and Reina. I just love the way Owen looks like Conan...liked him a lot in movies. Reina defeating Aldra was amazing, I loved it the way it was done and that Shizuka as a ghost helped Reina before Aldra tried to turn into stone Reina a second time. They even showed Echidna and Nowa/Alleyne the
elves.The monster at beginning was better than the one from season 1 and fan service of Aldra was surprising good. In the end all hit the monster and it died....leaving Reina being the winner! All hail to Reina! Menace/Airi/Melona stayed in the capital at the end and fumikura is back with Nix! Yay! Personally I liked this series a lot for it fights/weapons/setting and some emotional parts...fan service was pushed better than other series and not censored.Crazy final monster! Some fallen 6 winged angel.....better than the one from first season! Fan of Airi rejoice! She is back! Be happy!
Owen looks like Conan but he looks mighty fine for the husband of Cattleya!
Cattleya is back!
Elves appeared a little and I missed them so much! Happy they showed them a little
Menace is back! Menace fans rejoice!
Nanael here with chibi Melona was so cute and so was the last episode chibi Melona was in. I really like that form of hers
Nix fans rejoice because Nix is back with Fumikura! Ah the good tentacle rape is in again!
Looks like Melpha took in normal Aldra to work with her here at ED credits if I am not mistaken....
NFSW says that Aldra's skin tone and body is interesting for service so might as well include it here=> http://www.imagebam.com/image/e9f7fe59344666 As you can a 30 minutes crazy post of all my happiness of this last episode so let's have a picture discussion and voice out your happiness for this last episode of Queen's Blade....I will miss this anime. I refuse 5/5 it's 10/5 for me...100%? No 200% better!
francismeunierDec 10, 2009 6:47 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 10, 2009 9:44 AM

Apr 2009
ok.. ending felt kind of rushed.. the monster was there just to be beaten.. and they resorted with the pictures on the ED instead for the conclusion for each character.. i don't really prefer this that much but it's better than nothing.. this could've worked well with a 13-episode series instead of 12 because i really felt like the pacing in this episode is very fast.. since i rate from 7-10, i think 8 is enough since at least it's far better than the first season and it has a consistent but still a predictable story..

enough of this critic bullshit.. i promised myself i'd give this series a 9 if Airi came back.. AIRI <3!!! i thank the people who made this for bringing Airi back..

it doesn't matter to me if it's rushed.. it can't be helped if everybody gets to appear in the end.. i mean, the heavens with the great angel, nowa and alleyne, echidna and irma, elina choosing to protect her father instead, the comeback of cattleya and her husband, ranah acting like a man, AIRI RETURNING, airi soul sucking a kiba warrior, airi, airi, menace returning, nix tentacle-raped by funikura, shizuka protecting reina, airi, etc..

i admire how awesome reina turned out to be, though.. so her true ability is to learn techniques of others.. well, it was said in season one that she has no style of her own and had to copy from others.. but THUNDER DRAGON TAIL?! oh yeah..

and glad to see non-loli aldra as well.. i guess that should be her true form.. and did i hear akira ishida from the fallen angel? haha.. queen's blade really has some of the best seiyuus out there..

and now i have another powerful item to add to my list of anime items to be feared.. the SACRED MILK.. not only is it good for fanservice purposes, it can also revitalize, unpetrify, powerup holy element (angels), and weaken the enemy..

overall, i can say that this anime is unforgettable.. a very huge gap in quality over the first season.. the fanservices are still there but i never minded them.. that's how this anime is made, can't argue about that.. but overall, i had to give a 9 because this show is interesting enough to make me watch raw just because subs are being late by 1 or 2 weeks and it made me anticipate the next episode.. i also like the way how this is too underrated just because people can't handle oppai shown on screen but can still turn out as a good story like this.. the characters of queen's blade also made this show.. how they changed (or still stayed, for some of them) the way they are from season 1 is good.. and the music of this show is also its strongest point.. very good selection of bgm, slow but good op, and interesting ed.. and yeah.. Airi.. that should be enough for me to give a 9..
argiliumDec 14, 2009 5:32 PM
Dec 13, 2009 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
i actually liked the series
It became interesting as Echidna and Irma story developed, then Airi came out and it got really interesting.

The ending seemed really rushed. They should have extended Aldra vs. Reina to 2 eps. Aldra had fascinating side story to her, and if they developed it, that could have been really nice.

The battle scene was actually not bad throughout the whole series, and sometimes i was astonished, quite frankly.

and the conclusion too, if they made it in 2 eps so they could include the after stories of all the characters instead of showing them in an illustration in the ending, that could have been great too.

Overall, it was kinda hit on back of my head since i wasnt expecting more than a cheap fanservie anime here, and it was surprisingly good that i was panicking while i was watching that. But there is definitely room for improvements for sure.
Dec 14, 2009 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Id say definitive a surprise series that got better than half of the currently airing animes ever since ep6 (if not even earlier)
Though very predictable, but very enjoyable as well. and theres always some good action scenes, not to mention the fan-service of course (lol), overall pretty good, Id say thats an 8 for me~

my opinion is exact like francismeunier and argilium. I love it when Airi is back (doesnt matter how~) and its good to see Melona and even Menace again; i think those three have become my favorite char in this series for sure :-)
Dec 14, 2009 5:28 PM

Apr 2009
vinesage said:
my opinion is exact like francismeunier and argilium. I love it when Airi is back (doesnt matter how~) and its good to see Melona and even Menace again; i think those three have become my favorite char in this series for sure :-)
they are my favorite characters, too.. and i actually loved the idea they were used on the ED..

anyway, i just got through those pictures at the last ED again.. if they only reserved for an episode 13, this could've made half the episode and then we won't feel the ending is rushed:

looks like risty is back with all the kids in that orphanage.. so yeah.. nothing is surprising there..
nothing surprising here either.. but nowa graduating is a good thing..
now this.. this is where they could've shown more badass-ery of tomoe rescuing aldra's sister.. she did say that she would find her.. and seeing tomoe fight more is always good because she's probably the strongest and the best fighter in the tournament..
nanael is back again in the heavens and bathing at that.. seeing her rant again is gonna be entertaining/annoying..
cattleya's family is back in one place and ymir gets to hang out with them as well..
this is what francis said.. aldra becoming a nun in training? half-demons are allowed to do that? oh well.. this is qb anyway..
now this.. i could interpret this as reina left the position of queen to claudette.. this is kinda like what i was expecting coz among all of the queen's blade participants, claudette is the most worthy to be queen (and this has been the usual cliche but rightful things to happen).. coz seriously, i don't want someone like reina ruling our country.. she's still immature.. perhaps she'll continue to be the "rurou no senshi" traveling through the lands until she thinks she's prepared..
well.. we all know what happened to nix, elina and melona, menace and AIRI.. but echidna and irma where?
Dec 15, 2009 12:52 AM
Jul 2018
argilium said:

now this.. i could interpret this as reina left the position of queen to claudette.. this is kinda like what i was expecting coz among all of the queen's blade participants, claudette is the most worthy to be queen (and this has been the usual cliche but rightful things to happen).. coz seriously, i don't want someone like reina ruling our country.. she's still immature.. perhaps she'll continue to be the "rurou no senshi" traveling through the lands until she thinks she's prepared..
well.. we all know what happened to nix, elina and melona, menace and AIRI.. but echidna and irma where?

im pretty sure that was the original story according the light novel or game book (not sure which one)

and how the heck did reina get to that middle of nowhere anyway?
Dec 15, 2009 2:06 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
Wonderful insight friend! Loved it and was glad you did this. Now I have a more clear mind.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 15, 2009 6:05 PM

May 2009
sigh...in the end, there weren't a single good ecchi moment in this sequel. Before the second season, someone asked for more ecchi, less plot, but instead we got the reverse. No more yuri, and far less Echidna than I was hoping for. 4/10
Dec 16, 2009 4:00 AM

Sep 2007
4/10 because we have more plot ?! O_O
What the hell ?! XD
Oh it's just your thought but i put a good 9/10 for that ...
But i need the last episode subbed. ^^'
Dec 16, 2009 4:36 PM

May 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
4/10 because we have more plot ?! O_O
What the hell ?! XD
Oh it's just your thought but i put a good 9/10 for that ...
But i need the last episode subbed. ^^'

dont care for plot in ecchi animes, it should just deliver good ecchi :)
Dec 17, 2009 12:31 AM

Sep 2007
And you have a picture from one of the view mangas who have plot AND ecchi. :p
Ironical. ^^
Dec 18, 2009 3:54 PM

May 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
And you have a picture from one of the view mangas who have plot AND ecchi. :p
Ironical. ^^

not quite sure what u mean, but whatever I won't change my mind. Actually, the soundtracks were very good in this series, so it wasn't a total waste of time afterall ;p
Dec 21, 2009 8:57 PM

Sep 2008
nice ending; nice to have Airi back and everyone having a happy ending. If there happens to be a third season for some reason Im down to watch it.
Dec 22, 2009 12:56 AM

Apr 2009
loved every bit of it, this was almost a perfect ending and I give 9/10. This blew the first season away. I would be happy to see a third.
Dec 22, 2009 2:51 AM

Jul 2009
So I was right about the shadow angel being the one who removed Aldra's sister in the first place. Though they could have put a little more effort into making him more wicked looking because he was kinda ..meh.. But then again he also died in like ~1min without doing anything so I guess he wasn't that much of an fighting force after all^^

And too bad Aldra lost her cute loli beauty when Delmor was vanished =/

Overall I'd give this show a 7 (those who vote 9 have really love standards^^)
The second season is an improvement vs the first in terms of story and trying to build up some emotions, but it's still very lacking and the whole season felt very rushed trough and was very predictable at times.
Good and happy ending (not that there was any doubt it would end in any other way) and the pictures showing what everyone ended up doing was quite well made, even though I would have preferred a few seconds of animated glimpse instead.

If there is a season 3 I will definitely watch it, don't expect we'll see one any time soon though.
Dec 22, 2009 3:21 AM

Sep 2008
Dumbest ending ever. It's obvious that Tomoe would have won without cheating hax powers and everyone ganging up on Aldra. How lame can this show get? Seriously.

Besides, what kind of final battle was that? You can obviously see that the creators made Tomoe the first heroine and changed it since she was the one that scooped Aldra from evil clutches; why did they change it, why!?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2009 3:24 AM

Sep 2007
Because you are rageous and they love that.
What else ? :)
Loved this anime so far !
With a scenario, the fight and others things, it's a real improve !
And the ending, i love the thing it's not REINA who is the Queen but Claudette !
That made my day and so far, i give a 9/10 !
Dec 22, 2009 3:29 AM
Mar 2009
Actually, i really liked the show! It got so much better in the 2nd season! BUT, the last episode was somewhat rushed, n I'll be honest, I am kind of disappointed the swamp witch didn't make her appearance, I was actually thinking she'd appear at the end and turn out to be Aldra's sister.
Dec 22, 2009 4:32 PM

Sep 2007
I want too to saw the swamp witch ...
But not in the books, they show her ... :(
Dec 23, 2009 11:05 AM

Oct 2007
A fairly good ending to a such series, not best but acceptable. If you put too much plot and story into it, it will just make the show harder to watch and enjoy. I love how they detailed out Aldra's body growth and the picture ending.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 23, 2009 3:10 PM

Oct 2009
Okay, this is probably the worst ending possible for such a great second season. Totally ruined it all, for me. The animation was lame and the thing with the swords resonance had no sense at all. Same with Reina using others abilities to defeat the Queen. And one more thing I don't get, in that last episode everybody came back to life finely, expect the best freakin' character in the whole series, a certain ninja from the land of Hinamoto, called Shizuka. How come?
Dec 23, 2009 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
i wish they wont make any stupid sequels to this.......
Dec 25, 2009 7:49 PM
Jun 2008
Is that official?

That the princess Tomoe was protecting is Aldra's sister and that Claudette took over as the Queen of Gainos?

It makes sense. Seeing that last picture with Leina standing there in the wilderness looking ahead was surprisingly moving, if I dare say. It's probably the lovely art and that awesome music that was in the background that made it extra amazing.

Ending definitely rushed. I don't think a battle with the BOSS and the BIGGER BOSS should have taken like eight minutes. But then, in a way, if it were long like a shounen fight, it might have got annoying to endure.

And remember-- Leina is the Wandering Warrior. She won't let her journey end when there's so much of the world to see. Which again is why that last picture was so good. She's there, looking ahead, surveying the world she conquered but does not want to own. And why? Because freedom. That is what she fights for always.

Haha, look at me making Queen's Blade sound all deep.

It is a great second season though. I'd watch a third and fourth any day.
Dec 26, 2009 6:21 AM

Oct 2007
It could be the case since we didn't really get to see anything beside that or something/someone that could explain it better.

Personally, I am not really sure I should be happy to see that awesome picture ending from this show. It was just too good for this kind of show. As for the BGM, this is the top one among any other action show in this season.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 26, 2009 4:04 PM

May 2009
weird, I was sure everyone watched this show for the ecchi. Guess it was just me then:D
Jan 2, 2010 1:56 AM

Feb 2009
WoW!
Aldra's matured body is so hot...and i think that was the first time we get to see her naked too :O
I'm gona rise it's score to 8,cause i realy loved this last episode.
ChaosLegionJan 2, 2010 2:03 AM

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Jan 2, 2010 8:33 AM

Sep 2008
boring second season. 5/10 (gave the first one 7/10)
Jan 2, 2010 8:35 AM

Sep 2008
njasis said:
weird, I was sure everyone watched this show for the ecchi. Guess it was just me then:D

not just you, this was a boring plot. I only watched it for the ecchi and the second season sucked.
Feb 17, 2010 8:38 PM

Feb 2009
Wooooo! Funikura-sama is back!
Mar 5, 2010 2:37 AM

Dec 2008
This show was entertaining but the end was nevertheless predictable
The tournament like storyline with some small but nice sidestories were good
all of the demon girls were a very funny part of this show and the ending themes were always fun.
I also liked that they put so much heart in the Airi character
Aldra was a nice villain and no "dumbly laughing" enemy.

7 or 8
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2010 6:57 PM

Nov 2008
I guess this show isn't rate low for nothing,i bet no one would watch this if every woman in this series is flat chested or change the name to king's blade and show naked man with their dangling dick shaking while they are fighting.Plot is overused,things like "this is her true power" is just a lazy way to cut short the story.
May 6, 2010 7:52 PM
May 2009
YagokoroEirin said:
I guess this show isn't rate low for nothing,i bet no one would watch this if every woman in this series is flat chested or change the name to king's blade and show naked man with their dangling dick shaking while they are fighting.

Of course people would still watch it - just a different demographic (DFC/yaoi lovers), that's all.
Jun 11, 2010 4:56 PM

Feb 2008
YagokoroEirin said:
I guess this show isn't rate low for nothing,i bet no one would watch this if every woman in this series is flat chested or change the name to king's blade and show naked man with their dangling dick shaking while they are fighting.
People watched 300, don't underestimate a good naked man fighting with swords.

Great way to end the series, I can't say I didn't think it was rushed but as some people have said, a long, drawn out shounen fight would've been much worse.
Jun 29, 2010 12:28 PM

Mar 2010
Twas' a good decent ending. Obviously, I feel as if they left alot of stuff out. A lil bit rushed too.
I always wonder what happened to Echidna. For as I can remember, I don't recall her dropping out of Queen's Blade. I actually wanted her to win. Oh well.

That ending picture of Claudette makes sense. I mean, she isn't the queen but just Reina's protector and she'll probably be with her in the castle.
As for the Reina pic, just as tehnominator said, she's always looking to explore the world and such, so the picture suits her, even though she IS the Queen.

I'm giving this a solid 8/10 just cause of the badass OST and for an entertaining watch. I mean, who needs a plot anyways, right guys?
Jul 9, 2010 4:21 PM
Apr 2009
Incredible, it was a great surprise.
Jul 31, 2010 10:16 PM

Jun 2008
I still thought the first season was better, but I liked how it ended.

All I care is that AIRI is BACK

Also, what happened to Echidna...
Jan 4, 2011 11:12 PM
Feb 2008
I think the first season was better. The end wasn't as rushed nor as poor quality in the animation department. Still I give praise to this series for taking a fighting ecchi book game and turning it into a show. Probably the best ecchi fighting show I've seen (I also saw Ikki Tousen and Tenjou Tenge...TT wins in animation and of course Bob is awesome)

The soundtrack was god tier again. The main theme was too good to be that short though.

I'd watch a Season 3 if it follows the Rebellion plot. From the bit that I've read of it, it sounds darker and more interesting from a story perspective (don't worry there's still plenty of room for ecchi stuff with all the new costumes and characters). So hopefully there's another one with a bigger budget.
Mar 5, 2011 8:44 PM

Dec 2010
Just so awesome. Great ost/bgm/op/ed. Damn those holy poses. They make me laugh everytime. Lewd attacks lol.

I'm glad my 3 evil girls are back. Melona so funny and cute when she was ate by those bats and become very small. Menace still obsess with her revival of her kingdom. Airi still the serious hot evil chick.

The elf girls, mmmm....Nowa was okay but the instructor was hot lol.

I've gotta say for the main character Leina sure has the ugliest hair style lol. And yes Leina vs Tomoe was hax, Leina's sword is a cheat powered up lol. If everyone else had power ups too, Leina may have lost.

But it was a nice ride from season 1 to season 2. Gave season 1 an 8. Giving season 2 a 9.
Apr 18, 2011 10:09 AM

Oct 2009
Aldra's grown body was delicious. :3
Dec 26, 2011 3:46 AM

Jul 2008
This was wayyy better than the first season. I loved it.
Jan 12, 2012 5:11 PM

Aug 2008
like this show tho this last episode sucked who draw that fallen angle like 2 year old? realy they should just copy any demon from saint saya would be better imo.
moah elfs gief.
Apr 15, 2012 5:14 PM

Jan 2011
In the end, the angels turned out to be useless. Sure, holy milk and all, but in the actual fight..i had hoped for more, as the angels are quite active compared to what you usually get, i mean, they actually invented that tournament and hold it every four years, and Nanael even participated, only looking at her strength she easily could have become queen.

But no, we have to angels present, and the head angel is fully aware of the situation, but the demon is the one with the holy milk and the humans kill the fallen angel.

From now on, they should just hold the tournament themselves like Aldra did, no angels needed.

I mean, a fallen one got them into that mess in the first place.

Oh, and not a single fuck was given about the swamp witch, somehow the demons teamed up with the angels and humans to kill a fallen angel who posessed a human with part demon blood..wait, who's fighting who again?

Anyways, Aldra was surely nice looking there, but she also looked like a generic big-breasted girl like nearly everyone else, except maybe Cattleya and Ymir. And maybe Nowa, though interesting enough, the bust size in the wiki for Nowa is greater then Aldras. Anyways, Aldra was more interesting looking before.

And Airi..yay <3. Too bad for Shizuka :/ I wonder why they killed her though, everyone else is alive, most make it literally unharmed out of the fight for the throne, and they kill her even though she isn't participating? Or maybe exactly because of that, they didn't need her for later fights..though they simply ignored Echidna when only Risty and Tomoe where left besides Reina, too, so they could have pulled her off the fights.
May 18, 2012 8:48 AM

Mar 2012
Yes, Airi is back!!!! Airi <3 and seems she became kinda a good girl to <3
And the tentacle rape staff is back as well, and Lana's parents, and Menace (though I don't care about her)...anyway pretty much a happy ending for everyone

And overall; this season had a pretty decent story, especially for an ecchi anime...though maybe it needed a little more boobs
May 22, 2012 10:24 PM

Apr 2011
The ending was pretty decent. Not bad.

Ending song was also good.
Feb 13, 2013 9:47 PM

Aug 2009
The show got a lot better past the halfway point, but Reina's power didn't make any sense. Or maybe it did, but I can't remember that well. The ending was rushed as hell. The last boss was a joke, but this is a brainless boob anime. On to the next show!
Feb 20, 2013 8:03 PM

Sep 2012
I think 7-8. I liked it. We knew who was really going to win... especially after that other episode and such.

I like how things turned out. I would have liked more to happen after like others said to see how things went. But h well... More for OVA's?

Although I would have liked to know what came of Aldra after finding out what happened. Feel sorry for her and she didn't even get any revenge.

It seems she turned out "fine" I guess and like someone else said was that the sister w Tomoe?

I liked the music in this season. I am glad I kept watching, Thaink Airi for most of that and Elina. :)
RPGX_OmegaFeb 20, 2013 8:11 PM
Feb 20, 2013 10:11 PM

Aug 2008
-Kazu said:
This was wayyy better than the first season. I loved it.
This~ I loved it! ^^

Apr 10, 2013 5:00 PM
Apr 2013
Will they all be together again...?
Mar 19, 2014 10:20 PM

Nov 2013
I am glad that I decided to stick with this series after season 1 was very uninteresting. I'm not sure if I would consider season 2 to be great, but it was very enjoyable. Gotta love when the villains team up with the heroes for final fights, but as someone else mentioned, what happened to the entire plot with the Swamp Witch?

Almost all of the fights were very predictable, especially ones involving Leina since it was clear from the first episode of season 1 that she would win. There are still several intolerable characters, and most of the good ones get forgotten or thrown aside (except for Airi... I loved her progression in this season, she easily became my favorite character) in favor of Leina because she is the main character and can win any battle with a single sword stroke.

But these complaints are very minor since I had no expectations for this series, especially season 2. It was certainly unique, and I enjoyed the pacing of the battles and the activity in between. It just felt right unlike many similar shows that move much too fast or much too slow. The artwork and soundtrack were great too. I just kinda wish they would have done more with some of the more interesting characters like Echidna instead of focusing so much on Melpha and Nanael's antics that were almost completely pointless until the final episode.
~
Apr 17, 2014 9:40 PM
Aug 2012
happy ending. why? because nix got back with her...thing, whatever it is
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 26, 2009

29 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 11 Discussion

argilium - Dec 3, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 10, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 19, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 9, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 12, 2009

38 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 8, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 7 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 5, 2009

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 7, 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.