MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman Anime Confirmed for 2010 Release [Update Dec 11]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Bakuman Anime Confirmed for 2010 Release [Update Dec 11]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
07-28-10, 7:08 AM

Rest of the cast! :D

..well most. :| Just missing Hiramaru and Miura. Ryu is probably too far into the manga so he probably won't appear in the anime.

But for some reason.. the official site doesn't list them, unless they only list the main characters..? So I found this on ANN. So maybe it's still official? I dunno. :|

Kawaguchi Tarou (Mashiro Nobuhiro) - voiced by Hamada Kenji (Hyuuga from 07-Ghost, Inazuma from One Piece)
Hattori Akira - voiced by Tone Kentarou (only 2 roles so far?)
Iwase Aiko - voiced by Fujimura Ayumi (voices Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou wa maid-sama!)
Aoki Ko(Yuriko) - voiced by Kawasumi Ayako (Alice from Pandora Hearts, Saber from Fate/Stay Night)
Fukuda Shinta - voiced by Suwabe Junichi (I think we alllll know who he is :D )
Nakai Takurou - Voiced by Shimura Tomoyuki (don't know well)
Hattori Yujiro - voiced by Nojima Hirofumi (Akatsuki from Aria, Elliot Nightray from Pandora Hearts)
Sasaki Hisashi (Chief Editor) - voiced by Horiuchi Kenyuu (Pain in Naruto:Shippuuden)
Heishi (Assistant Chief Editor ) (Some reason not on database..) - voiced by Kawada Shinji (Shino in Naruto, Hanai in School Rumble)

..3 MORE MONTHS LEFT AND COUNTING. :>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

07-30-10, 2:43 AM

What can I say, perfect choice after another.

08-12-10, 11:22 AM

I just read the official anime page for the first time and saw these:

New, colored pictures of the characters & the Shueisha workplace(?) came with the newest cast info!
http://www.nhk.or.jp/anime-blog/140/54785.html
There have been early (pencil) sketches, too. Click [tsuzuki wo yomu] in the end of each entry, and you'll see them. It looks like there've been new entries once a month.

Character design is by Tomoyuki Shitaya (下谷 智之) and the script is by Reiko Yoshida (吉田 玲子), Seishi Minakami (水上清資), Tsutomu Kamishiro (上代 務) and Yuniko Ayana (綾奈ゆにこ), by the way. I didn't see them mentioned.

08-20-10, 9:10 PM

is there any other news relating to bakuman anime? (like air date or perhaps PV)

08-23-10, 11:56 AM

GDL-URAHARA said:
Obata Takeshi & Ohba Tsugumi hit home run with Bakuman again.
These both feed us tasty apples.
Did you know I like it ;)

haha ! :D mm.. apples.

08-27-10, 2:41 AM

articuzwolf said:
is there any other news relating to bakuman anime? (like air date or perhaps PV)

Latest chapter of Bakuman (ch.98) says the air date is October 2nd.

08-27-10, 2:49 AM

yamakasi said:
articuzwolf said:

Latest chapter of Bakuman (ch.98) says the air date is October 2nd.

yeah just finished read the latest chapter, yeah finally the exact air date!
now what we need to wait is the PV...

09-04-10, 4:48 PM

I see they cast Fujimura Ayumi and Okamoto Nobuhiko the pair who plays the main roles in both seiken no blacksmith and kaicho wa maid-sama as Eiji and Iwase...

Perhaps this is JC Staffs way of saying they support:

10-05-10, 3:13 PM

Anitnelav said:
Just missing Hiramaru and Miura. Ryu is probably too far into the manga so he probably won't appear in the anime.

Still nothing about Hiramaru, not even a picture. He's my favorite comic relief, so I'm a bit disappointed. :(
Miura didn't make it to the big picture on the anime main page, so I guess it's either the anime will end before he gets a bigger role or they will alter the plot. Even Koogy, the musician who drew the strange manga, is there. Who knows, maybe they will even end with chapter 24! There is so much text and the plot goes so fast and it's better to explain things like they do in the manga than to rush the plot and leave facts aside.

You can always find the preview for the next episode on the official website: http://www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/bakuman/

10-23-11, 4:10 PM

Flarona said:
Anitnelav said:
Just missing Hiramaru and Miura. Ryu is probably too far into the manga so he probably won't appear in the anime.

Still nothing about Hiramaru, not even a picture. He's my favorite comic relief, so I'm a bit disappointed. :(
Miura didn't make it to the big picture on the anime main page, so I guess it's either the anime will end before he gets a bigger role or they will alter the plot. Even Koogy, the musician who drew the strange manga, is there. Who knows, maybe they will even end with chapter 24! There is so much text and the plot goes so fast and it's better to explain things like they do in the manga than to rush the plot and leave facts aside.

You can always find the preview for the next episode on the official website: http://www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/bakuman/

Both Muira and Hiramaru are in the 2nd season, so keep watching it!

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices