Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2015 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, based Meiko, always maintaining her commanding presence. This episode was delicious. That lucky little action figure. As usual the reaction faces in this series is priceless imo:

I think Meiko perhaps had a bit way too much fun though. And Gakuto saving that little toy.

Aug 21, 2015 10:27 AM

Nov 2014
>When people say Shimoneta is in the same league as Prison School.

Not even close Prison School is AOTS . Another great episode
Aug 21, 2015 10:33 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
royaldocks said:

In all honesty though... As of right now, Shimoneta is definitely in the same league as this series....Anyone saying otherwise is just plain denial at finest tbh

But anyway, great episode as usual...Too fucking funny lol
Aug 21, 2015 10:45 AM

Nov 2014
Tokoya said:
royaldocks said:

In all honesty though... As of right now, Shimoneta is definitely in the same league as this series....Anyone saying otherwise is just plain denial at finest tbh

But anyway, great episode as usual...Too fucking funny lol

I would argue that. While I like and enjoyed both PS is in a different league

It feels Jc Staff put all their budget to this series much more than Shimoneta. The Art and OST is much superior,The characters and main are more interesting ,Shimoneta relies to much on its ecchi and Anna for comedy. Prison School uses its ecchi to advance the main plot not just for the sake of being ecchi.

If Im horny I would watch Shimoneta and get some good laugh and there but for everything else its Prison School.
Aug 21, 2015 10:47 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Shimoneta > Prison School

GAKUTO, YOU DA REAL BRO! Wow, this guy ;__;
Aug 21, 2015 10:47 AM

Aug 2013
royaldocks said:

Eeeee, definitely not AOTS, but it Is better than Shimoneta, but in the other hand Anna....
I don't know, ^^
Definitely best comedies of this season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 21, 2015 10:52 AM

Feb 2012
Shingo is just enjoying life right now.

Gakuto a bro to others on the same level Guan Yu was to Liu Bei during the conquests.
Aug 21, 2015 11:03 AM

Jan 2015
Luck-Phase for Shingo right now.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 21, 2015 11:04 AM

Jan 2012
Well Gakuto's the standout star yet again(aside from all the glorious Meiko fanservice of course.) Finally giving Andre a bit of the spotlight too. Poor guy just wants some Meiko abuse! :D

Shingo found love! I bet karma'll come back to bite him in the ass! >:)

Oh, and Shimoneta is good, but Prison School is vastly superior imo.
Aug 21, 2015 11:07 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Gakubro is by far the stand out character of this series....Then there's the VP and Hana lol

Shingo on the other hand is slowly turning into th worst one and although I want him to get with this cool girl he deserves to be punished for his actions as of late
Aug 21, 2015 11:07 AM

Mar 2012
Andre has some serious M issues lol.

Also, Shingo is such a POS hypocrite. How can he be such an ass to Gakuto and Kiyoshi when he's enjoying some time outside the prison by snitching on his friends?
Aug 21, 2015 11:08 AM

Mar 2014
Here is a gallery about best girl Meiko from this episode

And also an awesome new gif to show your feels to someone.

Not perfect but if someone is interested I could make it better by removing the background shake or something.
Aug 21, 2015 11:15 AM
Apr 2014
Gakuto made to make the greatest sacrifice in his life, the broest.
Shingo is such a piece of shit how is he even gonna make it up for the others, he should be the one excluded from the group and now he's going with a suspicious girl who sure likes to talk about the underground student council.
Finally some Andre focus and he's going insane.
Aug 21, 2015 11:28 AM

Feb 2015

Vice-Prez really knows how to make Gakuto suffer. I'm amazed he really sacrificed his figurine. Best bro indeed.

I lol'd at Shingo's interpretation of The Grapes of Wrath.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2015 11:30 AM
Feb 2015
Gakuto deserves a big shiny trophie. He had to endure so many sacrifices for his brothers. Shingo on the other hand, deserves a whooping....
Well hopefully the golden shower with Hana actually happens!! That would be hilarious
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 21, 2015 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
I feel so bad for Gakuto... :(
And R.I.P Guan Yu figurine.. had so suffer so much till its death.

Aug 21, 2015 11:38 AM

Mar 2013
Shingo playing together with the High Score Girl while spending luxury outside the campus. what a life.. say hello to the new chick for this ep.

Gakuto's greatest decision is:
Friendship > Figurines
his greatest sacrifice. but Gakuto did the right thing on doing it himself instead of Vice Prez. also, poor horse figurine..

Meiko being a klutz...again. this is her other side of personality. Prez passing-out by knowing where that sword(?) tip came from. their trick quickly backfired! Kan'u Unchou got the last laugh, though.

glad to see a part of Andre's character. note that Andre is a masochist. he's nothing if he didn't get punishments that's why he is dependent to Vice Prez. everything is logged in his "Slave Diary". LOL

nice save once again by Joe! he's good at confrontations. friendship and trust regained now except for Shingo getting pissed-off walking away. what a dramatic turn of events.

still a nice episode for today. i have a feeling that the next ep will be fast, as seen on the preview. it will be Shingo, at last!
raviel_kenAug 21, 2015 11:50 AM

Aug 21, 2015 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for Gakuto since his figurine got found out. He destroyed it to prevent the other boys from getting in more troubles.

It sure made Gakuto suffered a lot after he sacrificed his figurine.
Aug 21, 2015 11:47 AM

Feb 2015
This show makes my Fridays.
Aug 21, 2015 11:59 AM

Aug 2012
Everyone deserves a friend like Gakuto.
Aug 21, 2015 12:01 PM

Jan 2013
Solid episode, adapted nicely.
Aug 21, 2015 12:02 PM

Jul 2015
Haha that was risqué, but that's what makes this anime fucking awesome! Gakuto deserves a life sized figure made out of pure gold for what he did. That Anzu chick is hot af.
Aug 21, 2015 12:04 PM

Oct 2011
I was dying during this scene! She was just bent over the table awkwardly as the President and Hana had a pleasant conversation over tea, lol. Well played Kurihara. Well played.

And I almost cried along with Gakuto over his figures! The sacrifice he put into those! That was strangely devastating for me...Poor Gakuto.
TheGenkiGuyAug 21, 2015 12:08 PM
Aug 21, 2015 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
How bro can Gakuto be. I love him so much.
Aug 21, 2015 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
Shingo better 'fess up how he really got out before it backfires on him! And Gakuto MVP!!!
Aug 21, 2015 12:23 PM

Sep 2013
Great ep and finally the next episode is based on Andre,can't wait to see that.
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 21, 2015 12:44 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ha ha, I lvoe how they included the bit with the characters from the 3 kingdoms too! The adaption keeps getting better. They seem to have found the right balance.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 21, 2015 12:55 PM

Jul 2009
Wow what an amazing episode!!

Man Meiko can be pretty brutal and upfront at times. I lol'd when she tried to ride that toy horse along with Gakuto's favorite figure.

Dou Dou Dou Tou!

At least it made Gakuto friendship with Kiyoshi even stronger after this incident.

Lol the President just blacked out after learning she just bit something from the toilet.

Poor Andre, not being abuse like he likes. Meiko in proper clothing is still hot, but it's really freaking small compared to her size XD

Shingo is fucking hypocrite. He's been getting all these foods from the vice president and even managed to get out of prison for a few hours and even met and talk to a girl.

I hope he receives the same cold shoulder once everyone does find out what he's been doing.

Chiyo will do something about this for sure.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Aug 21, 2015 12:56 PM

Apr 2014
Gakuto is the best Bro a man can have T-T

Aug 21, 2015 1:12 PM

Aug 2010
Shingos hypocrisy is over 9000
He's totally doing what Kiyoshi did hiding things behind their backs and now wants to go on a date with Anzu (damn she's friggin cute and hot <3)

Gakuto's suffering never ends does it T_T
That was way too cruel. Dem tears.

Andre looked so lol at the end being deprived of S&M

Meiko got REKT being ignored like that. And damn! Only one size smaller does all that O_o
Aug 21, 2015 1:16 PM

May 2015
Once again, GAKUTO'S THE REAL MAN. God, I love that dude. Shingo still the biggest shit out there. Loved this episode, especially Gakuto's glorious bro moment.

Aug 21, 2015 2:04 PM

Apr 2013
The best parts of the series are the bro scenes (well, other than the Kiyoshi x Hana moments obviously) and this episode totally delivered on that front. Gakuto is too good a friend.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Aug 21, 2015 2:12 PM

Jun 2014
GAKUTO IS THA REAL MVP!!! RESPECT! He's so amazing. I'd love to be friends with any of these guys honestly.
I wonder how many liters of sweat does Meiko produce in one day.
Aug 21, 2015 2:14 PM

Jun 2015
Anyone notice that the VP made a recipe similar to the fish with kaki-peanuts in Shokugeki no Souma? Is this a popular substitute for breading meat or something?
Aug 21, 2015 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
Fucking Gakuto man. Best bro to the max.

The facial expressions and cutscenes in this kill me every single time.

Vice-Prez's insane rate of perspiration is something else... a small ocean flows from her at the smallest hint of nervousness and I love it.

Looks like next episode is gonna kick off...
Aug 21, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2015
Love the revelation on the "sword in the toilet floor", the bacteria is in the system Prez.

Vice Prez behavior is annoying, who the hell gets a boner from her? She's all squishy and sweaty like shit!

Gakuto best BRO ever!

Shingo can die, but liucky for meeting a girl though.

CHIYO will save them next episode! I hope....
#CHEXIT
Aug 21, 2015 2:27 PM

Sep 2013
That girl Shingo just met sure lacks some modesty. That boob-pressing scene kinda reminded me of my college days when my voluptuous intructor was showing me something in the computer.

Well Shingo is really pissing me off. Hopefully he gets what he deserved later.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 21, 2015 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
echhi, humor, drama, characters, music, visuals - 5/5
AOTS

who disagree - name something better
Aug 21, 2015 2:59 PM

Aug 2013
freudist said:
Anyone notice that the VP made a recipe similar to the fish with kaki-peanuts in Shokugeki no Souma? Is this a popular substitute for breading meat or something?
I thought the same when I watched it lol

On topic: Shingo you mofoooooooooo!
I hope Anzu rips your heart out like the scum you're-

GakutoXKiyoshi BROMAAAANCEEEEE! Gakuto, you have got some balls. You're a HERO!
*/salutes and bows*

I bet if Katze(Gatchaman Crowds) met the Vice-president, it(gender isn't defined so) will say to her: Baka na no? Bitch na no? Docchi na no? Neeeee Neeee XD

On last note, Andre has reached his limit.
Please no self-harming on his part or seeking his pals' "pokes" for pain *vomits*
Aug 21, 2015 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
LOL, based Meiko
Aug 21, 2015 3:08 PM

Aug 2015
Simply bro scenes in this anime are really well made.They really gave the emotion to us.

I hope Shingo can get what he deserves.I simply hated him.

Waiting for new episode
Aug 21, 2015 3:20 PM

Oct 2012
What a drama... but I have the feeling Chiyo-chan will save the day.

Also, we got the same plot for Shingo as for Kiyoshi before. But this time I have the feeling that the girl he met was part of the plan. Anzu may be cooperating with prez on DTO.

Interesting how Meiko got punished too though. It seems that if this school somehow gets rid of Mari and her crows everyone will be happy. Or better, she has to join Kiyoshi-dono's harem to not wanting boys to expell.
Aug 21, 2015 3:27 PM

Apr 2010
R.I.P. to that figurine. Gone, but not forgotten.
Aug 21, 2015 3:28 PM

Jan 2013
Mich666 said:
What a drama... but I have the feeling Chiyo-chan will save the day.

Also, we got the same plot for Shingo as for Kiyoshi before. But this time I have the feeling that the girl he met was part of the plan. Anzu may be cooperating with prez on DTO.

Interesting how Meiko got punished too though. It seems that if this school somehow gets rid of Mari and her crows everyone will be happy. Or better, she has to join Kiyoshi-dono's harem to not wanting boys to expell.

there is an even better option ;)
Aug 21, 2015 3:31 PM

Jan 2015
Takehito-dono!! the poor thing, he had to crash his figurine with his own hands!! on the other hand Shingo is living the moment xD and just when I was wondering what's wrong with Meiko's outfit, which is the thing I do with every episode I guess lol, she got punished, the funny thing is that they were all surprised, I thought no one found her outfit strange up until now!!!!
Aug 21, 2015 3:33 PM

Jan 2015
Mich666 said:
It seems that if this school somehow gets rid of Mari and her crows everyone will be happy. Or better, she has to join Kiyoshi-dono's harem to not wanting boys to expell.

I thought that too, Mari is the evil mastermind that truly hates the boys while I feel that the other girls are partial or indifferent to them. For example, Meiko lives to serve Mari, so she'll adopt any ideas or mindset that Mari has, but I think if Mari wasn't there, Meiko and the other students wouldn't be so influenced to spread the man-hate.
Aug 21, 2015 3:40 PM
Jul 2015
What can i say? Oh yeah, pretty entertaining ep, dat figurine feels haha. 3.5/5
Aug 21, 2015 3:57 PM

Mar 2015
Andre is the thirteenth. With his slave diary he can predict when and where he will or will not get punished.
Aug 21, 2015 4:18 PM

Apr 2013
chapters covered: 6 and most of the next chapter

ask expected meiko stuff was toned down and censored

gakuto T.T

anzu's voice is spot on
xSanoxAug 21, 2015 4:24 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

284 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 6, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.