Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2009 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
Tell us What yaoi couple you can't stand and why!
Rukia_23Jun 13, 2010 1:16 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 8, 2009 2:56 PM

Apr 2008
Zero x Kaname from Vampire Knight. I don't know why yaoi fans love this couple so much. I'm a fan of the manga and anime and to put those two together is just wrong. Especially since there is a perfectly fine heroine to the story who doesn't sit through the anime being useless like in most regular anime's. I don't even care if she ends up with either Zero or Kaname... but to put Zero and Kaname together...? Sure, they are both hot but come on, people... it's never gonna happen.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

I also dislike Shuichi x Yuki because I find Shuichi to be a mindless retard and Yuki is just a jerk, to put it simply.
Dec 8, 2009 6:02 PM

Jul 2007
I hate most fanpairings from Naruto (hell I hate it whole..)

aaand..I also dislike Mello x Matt for no particular reason (ok, actually because I prefer Mello with Near..)

Can't really remember any yaoi pairings I would hate because when it's fanpairing, I don't even look if I don't like them and won't recognize...and somehow can't think of any real yaoi couple.

Oh. I hate the pair from Maiden Rose. Because. Taki is so awesome ad bishie~ And Claus has ugly face D: TT__TT
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Dec 8, 2009 6:07 PM

Sep 2008
I can't think of one other than VegetaxGoku. I saw a fanart for them and I was appalled!! Never have I hated a yaoi fanart so much! Come on people! They are the two strongest anime characters out there! And I've never liked muscle with muscle (and they both have A LOT). I prefer a not so bulky couple. I'm not saying one has to be super girly (I actually can't stand it when they are girly)... just NORMAL.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2009 11:03 PM

Feb 2008
Totally agree with Alwerian--> Hate all Naurto pairings =.=
Next pair that comes to my mind would be Muraki x Tsuzuki [from yami no matsuei].. Thought I'd watch it since it was shounen-ai but i completely regretted it. Some might find it a good anime but i wouldn't recommend it -.-".

Also i dont like the pairings from One Piece. To be frank i prefer Zoro, Luffy and all the guys to be only friends. I've watched till 200 something and i dont know y there should be yaoi couples -.-"..

*sigh* Thats all .. i think ^^"
Dec 9, 2009 8:06 AM

Feb 2009
first of all, crack couples suck.
hate...I go RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE whenever I see some omghihisokawaiiouranyaoi. Hitachiin twins make me wanna puke rainbows. Because I don't like OHSHC and I was never really fond of incest
Dec 9, 2009 8:08 AM

Nov 2008
Alwerien said:

aaand..I also dislike Mello x Matt for no particular reason (ok, actually because I prefer Mello with Near..)

Same for me.

And I dislike probably all couples that break one of my favs XD

Dec 9, 2009 10:31 AM

Oct 2008
I like the shounen yaoi pairs:
One Piece
Bleach
Psyren
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Naruto
D.Gray-man
+Final Fantasy

original yaoi i like:
Mirage of Blaze: NaoexTakaya
Finder Series: AsamixAkihito
Yoneda Kou mangas...
etc...

^^

I dont like the girly uke's and boys. =-="
Dec 9, 2009 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
murasakiyaoi said:
I like the shounen yaoi pairs:
One Piece
Bleach
Psyren
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Naruto
D.Gray-man
+Final Fantasy

original yaoi i like:
Mirage of Blaze: NaoexTakaya
Finder Series: AsamixAkihito
Yoneda Kou mangas...
etc..."

thats the threat for yaoi couples you hate not for couples you Love
Dec 10, 2009 10:23 AM

Oct 2008
Kannei said:
thats the threat for yaoi couples you hate not for couples you Love

Oops sorry... -_-
I mistaken it...
Dec 11, 2009 11:54 AM

Nov 2007
I really hate Naruto x Sasuke. Why? You can find them everywhere! There is a lot ff with them, a lot of pictures and anothers... stuff. I hate them because they're boring, common?, not original at all.
Dec 11, 2009 3:14 PM

Apr 2008
4b1
I can understand your feelings. Posting all the Naruto x Sasuke doujinshi I can find is proving to take much longer then needed. -_-; I'm starting to get sick of seeing them! XD
Dec 12, 2009 4:20 AM

Dec 2008
inuyashashotty
^-^' sorry about that.. heh
Dec 12, 2009 9:56 AM

Apr 2008
pupsia
Haha, it's okay. They are a super popular pairing and that's not your fault... I'm just happy to help out with the club! :)
Dec 12, 2009 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
yeah you do like all guys who post here

soo i say thanks too all
Dec 12, 2009 6:14 PM

May 2006
Aoi_Neko said:
first of all, crack couples suck.
hate...I go RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE whenever I see some omghihisokawaiiouranyaoi. Hitachiin twins make me wanna puke rainbows.

Haha, your comment on the Hitachiin twins is amazing. At times, I do tend to agree with ye on that.

Anyway, I'd have to agree with most of the already listed pairings [major 'boo' to Sasuke/Naruto pairing, indeed!]... And well, I disagree with Aoi_Neko, that 'crack couples suck.'

Personally, I find that all of the 'canon' and most 'commonplace'/'sensible' relationships are the most dull and annoying to view. Well, there are a couple exceptions out there, and well, my standards are most likely different from others... But like, why does, from Full Metal Alchemist (FMA), Roy / Ed have to be so extremely loved?! Okay, I admit that when I was a die-hard fan, I used to think it was a 'cute' and 'heartwarming' relationship at times, sure. But, one really does tire from seeing it 24/7 in all sorts of FMA fandom forum/communities. Then there's like Kanda x Allen, from D. Gray Man... When one thinks about it, the two of them totally would not have that sort of relationship since they're already at each others' throats and always competing with each other. And well, I don't really agree with other pairings overly done, in general, because sure, we know that they're possible, but can we stop all the insanely over-excessive fandom over them? Furthermore, a good many of them really aren't great 'fits' either, although perhaps 'implied.'

More pairings I can't find too agreeable anymore:
Ichigo x Byakuya (from Bleach)
Yamamoto x Gokudera (from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
Yuuri x Wolfram (from Kyou Kara Maou)
Gojyo x Hakkai (from Saiyuki series)

Can't some folks be a bit more creative with the imagination of pairings?

Well, my opinion does mainly involve the series which there really are more than one possible pairing... I mean, I can't really disagree with the Loveless canon pairing, Soubi x Ritsuka, because not a lot of other characters prove to be as 'compatible.' Altogether, I do agree with most thus far here and believe that extremely popular pairings are too lame. ;\

[[ Crack [alternative] pairings [forever], For The Win, in my opinion. They are the most intriguing to imagine and fun to learn and enjoy... >w<~ ]]
Dec 12, 2009 6:22 PM

Jun 2009
wow rie thanks for the post
Dec 13, 2009 10:24 AM

Jul 2007
S-Sama said:
Next pair that comes to my mind would be Muraki x Tsuzuki [from yami no matsuei].. Thought I'd watch it since it was shounen-ai but i completely regretted it. Some might find it a good anime but i wouldn't recommend it -.-".
Oh. I don't like Tsuzuki with Muraki either. He looks much better with Hisoka <3
Which leads me to me hating Muraki x Hisoka.

ahin said:
Alwerien said:
Same for me.
And I dislike probably all couples that break one of my favs XD
Exactly! XD.

Rie said:
Then there's like Kanda x Allen, from D. Gray Man... When one thinks about it, the two of them totally would not have that sort of relationship since they're already at each others' throats and always competing with each other.
Now come on. Biggest arguments always can end up in bed. And not only in dreamed off pairings.
Made me think why I love Yullen so much tho. Must be because it always makes Kanda look so hawt in comparison with mostly shota-ish Allen in most djs and fanarts..

Rie said:

Not too agreeable? ....they even kissed in the original series :< Noone else d- Only GwenGün did also!
Lots of your other points I have to agree with tho. Hum. Like Byakuya x Ichigo..eh..

There is lots of pairings that don't make sense at all. Like Roy x Ed. I never really got it story and character-wise, just the fanarts got to me. And many other big shounen series fanmade pairings are..highly suspicious. People just like this bishie and that bishie so they decide to put their favs on each other to make superfav. Or put some really creepy one on someone other's fav to disturb their sleep with nightmares forever.

I DO NOT LIKE ATOBE x KABAJI D: Scary.
AlwerienDec 13, 2009 10:30 AM
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Dec 25, 2009 5:30 AM

Dec 2009
naruto sasuke got old and aizen gin I totally hate it cause Gin and izuru fitts much better
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2010 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
Naruto x Sasuke is probably my most hated Yaoi couple. It's just everywhere! And I hate Sasuke XD
My second least favourite pairing is Hikaru and Kaoru. I don't really like OHSHC and I'm not very into incest.
Also...I don't like...Allen x Lavi or Lavi x Kanda! Allen x Kanda is the best! And Lavi should be with Tyki -.-
Jan 8, 2010 7:11 AM

May 2009
My most hated yaoi couple is Edward x Alphonse. When I read a doujinshi with them... gash... It was too scary to me ^_^' It's propably because I just hate Al :/ he's anoying :/
Jan 8, 2010 8:26 AM

Dec 2009
I hate Mira x Kyousuke the most. lol
What's with that father-son's shota+incest?? Mira is just too annoying. xP

Jan 8, 2010 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
asinankurus said:
I hate Mira x Kyousuke the most. lol
What's with that father-son's shota+incest?? Mira is just too annoying. xP

i entirely agree. there were others who liked mira so i think he should have been with one of them instead.

also i absolutely cannot stand zero x kaname. i also hate L x light. i just cant picture them a couple. L is too good for him ^^
AcidBlackCherryJan 8, 2010 9:17 AM

Jan 8, 2010 11:15 AM

Dec 2009
Mira's voice in the anime is just wrong. It hurts my ears. =.='
AcidBlackCherry said:
i also hate L x light. i just cant picture them a couple. L is too good for him ^^[/color]

Well, L x Light looks like two semes or two ukes. They have similar height and posture.
Maybe that's why you can't picture them as a couple. ^^

Jan 8, 2010 5:25 PM

Jan 2010
yeah lol everytime i think of them as a couple all i can imagine is light thinking *yes if i ass fuck him he will feel he has to tell me his name then i can finally be able to kill him and become the god of the new world* or L thinking *if i am correct light yagami will start to trust me and feel he has to admit that he is in fact the real kira and also if he is the real kira this is what he would want to do so he can get close and discover my true name*

Jan 10, 2010 8:50 PM

Nov 2007
AcidBlackCherry said:
yeah lol everytime i think of them as a couple all i can imagine is light thinking *yes if i ass fuck him he will feel he has to tell me his name then i can finally be able to kill him and become the god of the new world* or L thinking *if i am correct light yagami will start to trust me and feel he has to admit that he is in fact the real kira and also if he is the real kira this is what he would want to do so he can get close and discover my true name*

lol SO true, alot of doujins have them thinking like that...>.<
Jan 13, 2010 10:47 AM

Jun 2009
Kyoko909 said:
My most hated yaoi couple is Edward x Alphonse. When I read a doujinshi with them... gash... It was too scary to me ^_^' It's propably because I just hate Al :/ he's anoying :/
Jan 14, 2010 7:02 AM

Mar 2009
Kannei said:
Kyoko909 said:

i hate Ed x Roy >___> coz i'm big fan of Ed X Al *__*
Jan 14, 2010 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
Feb 13, 2010 1:11 AM

Nov 2009
no like ed and al pairing.. hmmmmm.. just can't comprehend why they had paired them... :?
Feb 13, 2010 3:03 AM

Feb 2009
how could someone in her right mind hate Ed x Roy and like Ed x Al? IT IS A GODDAMNED TIN. on the other hand, Roy makes a hot bottom. purr
Feb 13, 2010 4:04 AM

Nov 2009
DinoxHibari, TsunaxMukuro, GokuxYama, I can't even look at it.
Feb 13, 2010 9:06 AM

Nov 2009
All pairings from Bleach...I really hate it!
Feb 28, 2010 7:55 AM

Nov 2009
AcidBlackCherry said:

That's the only reason I could think of either XD I can't see that happening so I don't know why it's such a popular pairing... Or anything Naruto bleh... -_-
Mar 4, 2010 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
I hate any Naruto pairing, especially the naruto x sasuke one.
Maybe it's because they are overrated, or because I can't imagine of them being gay due to their personalities, idk, but they just tend to look wrong together.

Oh I also hate the Edward x Alphonse pair because they're brothers and Al is in a metal body for most of the story >_>
Apr 2, 2010 4:17 PM

Jun 2009
I'm really not to fond of NaruXSasu or EdXAl. Ed and Al is just nasty, but I kinda think Ed is nasty. And NaruXSasu just makes me cringe.
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Apr 18, 2010 3:24 PM

Jun 2009
....anything involving siblings leaves me feeling kind squicky....same with anything involving Sasuke. I HATE Byakuran X Mukuro!!!!!! .....Roy X Hughes doesn't light my fire, neither does Light X L. And Tezuka X Atobe makes me want to shoot myself and the author and or artist of the offensive piece of material.....
I won't be fooled by a mere 3-d girl!!!

Apr 18, 2010 5:15 PM

Jun 2009
lordbaka said:
May 2, 2010 1:27 AM

Jan 2009
inuyashashotty said:
Zero x Kaname from Vampire Knight. I don't know why yaoi fans love this couple so much. I'm a fan of the manga and anime and to put those two together is just wrong. Especially since there is a perfectly fine heroine to the story who doesn't sit through the anime being useless like in most regular anime's. I don't even care if she ends up with either Zero or Kaname... but to put Zero and Kaname together...? Sure, they are both hot but come on, people... it's never gonna happen.

Kyoko909 said:

THANK YOU.

I dislike ANY pairing that gets in the way of a perfectly good hetero pair. I love yaoi, but sometimes, YOU DONT NEED IT.
In Fullmetal Alchemist for example, Winry (even though half the world hates her, I don't) and Ed just work. Also with Fullmetal, I feel so werid pairing Ed and Al. They are true brothers, not lovers.
I also like what inuyashashotty said about Vampire Knight. In lots of shojo the heroine (or the love interest in shouen) is just so annoying and the guys are so perfect and have some background between them or something = great yaoi pair.

Some anime just screams for yaoi pairings. Like Katekyo Hitman Reborn! or anything by CLAMP (because really, they are all gay. really).

And to counter all of you, I don't hate Naruto x Sasuke. Ok maybe I dont like it as much as I once did, but it was the first yaoi pair I was into AGES ago, so I guess I have a soft spot for it....Yes the pair does tick every box on generic yaoiness. But I cant hate it. *shrugs*

Rie said:
Then there's like Kanda x Allen, from D. Gray Man... When one thinks about it, the two of them totally would not have that sort of relationship since they're already at each others' throats and always competing with each other.
Now come on. Biggest arguments always can end up in bed. And not only in dreamed off pairings.
Made me think why I love Yullen so much tho. Must be because it always makes Kanda look so hawt in comparison with mostly shota-ish Allen in most djs and fanarts..

Kanda x Allen is love. I agree. We all know arguments end in angry make up sex. XD

What I hate most, is girly ukes. I wanted to stab by eyeballs when I watched Okane na Nai. I turned it off after 5 minutes. And there is a difference between a girly uke and someone who can actually do shit, like Subaru Sumeragi from Tokyo Babylon/X1999. Girly, but not too girly.

I also don't like relationships based on rape. Although I read all current chapters of Sakura Gari, but that had story and I love Yuu Watase's work. The seme seducing an unwilling uke, and the uke submits is different. Thats not rape.

If I had to say a pairing I really dont like, Roxas x Sora. They are like, the SAME PERSON. ITS WEIRD D:
May 2, 2010 1:29 AM

Jan 2009
oh i meant to add after my comment about inuyasha snotty that -

"In lots of shojo the heroine (or the love interest in shouen) is just so annoying and the guys are so perfect and have some background between them or something = great yaoi pair.

doesnt apply to Vampire Knight XD;;

oops.
May 2, 2010 1:30 AM

Jan 2009
dude i just double failed.

inuyasha snotty *facepalm*

sorry babe

********** inuyashasHOTTY XD
May 6, 2010 10:32 AM

Jul 2009
I hate insest pairings!!! I mean come on Inuyasha x Sesshoumaru !! or Itachi x Sasuke x__x pleasee people think before making these ridiculous couples.. oh and all the one piece and D.gray man crap. I usually don't like couples out of real yaoi animes/mangas/games but sometimes there is good ones like Izaya and Shizuo.. that's one of my favorite couple right now :DD
May 7, 2010 2:33 PM

Jan 2010
naruto x sasuke

if these characters were real, i assure you they'll never be gay, especially for each other. that's just it, imo it's not realistic these two would ever love each other as a couple; as best friends or brothers, yeah, but not as lovers.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I also hate any incest pairing.
May 17, 2010 10:42 AM

May 2010
Naruto x Sasuke is probably my most hated Yaoi couple
May 17, 2010 4:12 PM

Jul 2009
Everyone on here has pretty much but down all my hated pairings.

I hate:
Murakix(Anyone but Oriya) from YnM
Any incest pairings. Period.
Any Itachi pairings (I know he looks like a girl, but I just can't picture it...)
ZeroxKaname
Shikamarux(Pretty much any guy. Again, I don't picture him gay.)
Goku from Saiyuki with anyone.
KyouyaxHitachiin Twins

There are probably a bunch more that I can't think up of right now. There are just some characters that I can't, for the life of me, picture in even a shounen-ai way.
May 17, 2010 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
xxawesomelucyxx said:

Shikamarux(Pretty much any guy. Again, I don't picture him gay.)

Hah, as for me Shika is suited for Kiba or Neji. Maybe for Naruto as well. ^ ^ NejixShika is the best. Two great minds ;p I wonder about their words play XD

Everyone with Ichigo from Bleach looks bad... He's just so asexual...
And Hitachiin twins irritates me even now, when I'm thinking about them. >.<

Well... And I hate most (not all) parings which breaks my fav parings ;p
Jun 1, 2010 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
DetectiveRukia08 said:
AcidBlackCherry said:

That's the only reason I could think of either XD I can't see that happening so I don't know why it's such a popular pairing... Or anything Naruto bleh... -_-

I'm a fan of L/Raito. I do agree with you guys on those points, but that's what I find so interesting in the pairing xD

My most hated yaoi pairing would be... Kakashi/Sasuke. You just don't pair up the best character in the series (Kakashi, obviously!) with someone like Sasuke... You just don't! Now SasuNaru I don't mind... It's got my soft-spot since it was the first yaoi pairing I ever liked xD
Jun 1, 2010 3:35 PM
Sep 2008
Hmm... I could think up a ton of Naruto ones that bug, especially with the fact that so many pairings in Naruto work better when they're girl/guy rather than girl/girl or guy/guy. I don't mind a yaoi pairing here and there for Naruto, but most of them are just... terrible.

I also don't really like Ed x Al. I've got nothing against incest if you must go that way, but dear god, I've never found anything interesting about watching a guy hump a tin can. Another I hate is Ed x Wrath (From the FMA anime version). Wrath is a retarded little kid who cries for nothing but momma. Kid needs to shut up.

Another thing I don't really like is Soul Eater yaoi. Especially any that revolves around Soul Eater Evans. I mean, Soul and Maka is practically canon, and it's not a bad pairing either. I mean, Maka has got to be one of the best female mains out there, seeing she gets shit done unlike so many other main female characters that just stand around and act stupid (Lookin at you Haruno Sakura). As for any male x Chrona, seeing I've only seen the anime version at the moment, I don't really know much on the whole Chrona gender thing. Some consider Chrona as male, others say female. Regardless, whenever I see male x Chrona, I feel confused...

Out of Tales of the Abyss, some of the yaoi pairings I hate are the really obscure ones that make no sense, like Sync x Luke (Replica shipping perhaps?) or Sync x Asch (Rokujinshou shipping), Peony x Luke or Asch (Once again, wth. It seems like Peony only makes fun of Luke. As for him and Asch, or any of the Kethelburg crew who gets paired with Asch, none of the make sense, seeing Asch is never really in or has connected with any one of them.) Also, anything x Largo just makes things awkward. Guy x Dist is another weird one I've seen... (Mechanic shipping?)

Don't really know if this is "yaoi" either, but Rinnosuke x Anyone who's been genderbent from the Touhou series is just... odd. It's like, there's so many girls in Gensokyo. Why would Rinnosuke ever be gay? Better yet, why do yaoi fangirls get into Touhou if they don't like the plethora of yuri pairings that come from the series? I dunno, but if people must do Touhou genderbend yaoi, it'd make much more sense if people put some of the original pairings, just with male versions of the girls. For instance, Male Sakuya x Male Remilia makes more sense than either one of them with Rinnosuke. I mean, the only genderbend pairings that'd make sense would be male versions of Marisa, Tokiko, and Yukari with Rinnosuke, since they already get paired with him as females...

I think I've said my share for right now.
Jun 1, 2010 5:10 PM

Mar 2010
Naruto x Sasuke!!! i can't stand this pairing. partially because i don't like sasuke, and partially because i don't like naruto as an uke.
You try and you fail. Try again. Fail better.
Jun 1, 2010 8:05 PM

Jul 2009
lordbaka said:

Well, I do agree with u just 4 d GokuxYama and DinoxHibari part, BUT MAN TsunaXMukuro are like...I found a really romantic picture of them both and hope tat after I show u u r gonna like them a little bit more.

Alwerien said:
S-Sama said:
Next pair that comes to my mind would be Muraki x Tsuzuki [from yami no matsuei].. Thought I'd watch it since it was shounen-ai but i completely regretted it.

I agree on the NaruXSasu part, I likd it, but MAN after some time...ehhhhh... not so good.

Rie said:

Yea! that's what I think too!!!

Rie said:

Not too agreeable? ....they even kissed in the original series :< Noone else d- Only GwenGün did also!
Lots of your other points I have to agree with tho. Hum. Like Byakuya x Ichigo..eh..

Well, yea I dont really like the pairing of Yuuri and Wolfram, Wolfram just seems so annoyin and girl-ish. & yea I dont like the bleach, but not all of KHR pairings.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» *Birthday Calendar* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Apr 30, 2010

937 by bajkugof »»
May 23, 2023 7:51 AM

Sticky: » Suggestions / complaints

pupsia - Nov 22, 2009

19 by V-O-I-D »»
Apr 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Sticky: » * Newsletter Subscription * ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rukia_23 - Jun 6, 2011

270 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 3:01 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] The Official Member Badge Thread ( 1 2 )

Ose_93 - Dec 16, 2013

60 by MOoMOoMeadows_18 »»
Mar 16, 2021 10:45 AM

» [Game] Yaoi Name ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Dec 22, 2009

880 by Suzune_ »»
Feb 8, 2021 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.