MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi ni Todoke Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi ni Todoke »» Kimi ni Todoke Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kimi ni Todoke Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

152 65.52%
4 out of 5: Liked it

64 27.59%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 6.03%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.43%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.43%
Voters: 232

12-09-09, 3:22 AM

Ume got owned, hopefully she continues to get owned.

12-09-09, 3:58 AM

Loved the episode :)

Kurumi is driving me crazy though, keeps interrupting everyones conversations with Sawako, and then the ending.. ohhh, I hope she shows her true colours soon! It seems like she's going to explode at the moment :D

Sawako thinking of Kazehaya before sleeping was cute, and so was the flower scene.

12-09-09, 5:10 AM

Nameless_Hero said:
I was laughing so hard at this scene:

アメリカ人? lol

I LOL'd as well. American version for the lulz.

Another lovable Sawako x Kazehaya scene (flower part) <3

Kurumi,fail fail fail!

12-09-09, 5:48 AM

Damn Kurumi!!

And that American-part was nice XD

12-09-09, 6:28 AM

The poker face The poker face The poker faceThe poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face LAMEEEEEEEEEE.

francismeunier said:
sayian said:
f' Kurumi.
There you go! Let's do that with some gore to top it off....might be mean but she will hurt more Sawako's heart if something is not done.

@francismeunier: Hohoho awesome ideas. I heart you. 8D

12-09-09, 8:13 AM

Zeino said:
The poker face The poker face The poker faceThe poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face The poker face LAMEEEEEEEEEE.

francismeunier said:
sayian said:
f' Kurumi.
There you go! Let's do that with some gore to top it off....might be mean but she will hurt more Sawako's heart if something is not done.

@francismeunier: Hohoho awesome ideas. I heart you. 8D

Yeah and since seeing this a second time.....I would have to say that she is doing to Sawako what she did to Yoshida....that is to manipulate but this time to get a answer of Kazehaya....I can't wait to rofl at her rejection if it happens, which I hope. Funny face of Sawako=>
Modified by francismeunier, 12-09-09, 8:22 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-09-09, 8:47 AM

The imaginary American accented dialogue from Sawako was hilarious.

Throughout watching these recent episodes, I feel like Yano because I want to see some drama happen now.
This episode pretty much confirmed my suspicions over Kurumi. I knew that she was going to be a homewrecker from the start. She's pretty scary too despite her front. Her manipulability only adds to that.
The only thing that kinda bugged me was Sawako's cluelessness, but that's all part of the story since she's been like that ever since. I am glad that Sawako owned Kurimizawa twice in this episode.
Also, there's always something about Sawako and Kazehaya's dialogue that feels so charming. It's great to see Sawako's overly detailed smile again.
The ending pretty much felt like a declaration of war from Kurumi. I cannot wait for the next episode!

Overall, good ep.
Modified by Sherr, 12-09-09, 8:55 AM

12-09-09, 8:52 AM

Ampharos said:
Ume got owned, hopefully she continues to get owned.

QFT. there's a limit to being annoying, and she passed it weeks ago

12-09-09, 9:02 AM

Wow, super manipulative psycho bitch comes out in full force. It was hilarious to see her backfire so many times, with Sawako finding inspiration in Kurumi's discouragement. I can't imagine what Sawako is going to do about that ending though. Kurumi can't win. It's just a matter of how Sawako will work her unexpected magic. Can't wait!

12-09-09, 9:25 AM

Fucking bitch!
I want to turn 2D just to beat the crap out of her.
Nice episode BTW.

12-09-09, 9:48 AM

Yoshida and Yano, quick, help Sawako, she might actually go along with Kurumi's plan!

I guess major drama is coming this way. I bet Sawako'll get a lesson about making new "friends" when Kurumi gets rejected and explodes in front of everyone. Can't keep that mask up forever...

12-09-09, 10:17 AM

Feka said:
Fucking bitch!
I want to turn 2D just to beat the crap out of her.
Nice episode BTW.
I would come with you if it was possible. Dual team attack. Ha!
Jigoku-n3ko said:
Yoshida and Yano, quick, help Sawako, she might actually go along with Kurumi's plan!

I guess major drama is coming this way. I bet Sawako'll get a lesson about making new "friends" when Kurumi gets rejected and explodes in front of everyone. Can't keep that mask up forever...
I would not be sure if she will get taught a lesson without proper explanations but Yano/Yoshida telling her about Kurumizawa's past would be a good explanation..I would think.

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-09-09, 10:50 AM

Why all that hatred against Kurumi?
I like her - she has a much more interesting personality than Sawako for once.
She's sly, but you know in war and love everything is allowed.

12-09-09, 11:03 AM

Well, this was probably my least favorite episode. I was kinda bored. I absolutely despise Ume. She needs to just go away. Why did they have to get that annoying lady to do her voice?! Ugh. I would love the whole drama scene if it wasn't for her annoying, high-pitched, whiny voice. Horrrrible.

Maybe Sawako can use those rumored voodoo powers to kill Ume. =P

12-09-09, 1:43 PM

Linalee-Stratos said:

Well Kurumis a hypocrite , but atleast she doesnt attack people in the front :p

i think attacking from the back is way worse than the front.
well that just confirms that shes a beep.

12-09-09, 1:56 PM

ukiuki said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Well Kurumis a hypocrite , but atleast she doesnt attack people in the front :p

i think attacking from the back is way worse than the front.
well that just confirms that shes a beep.

Agreed.

12-09-09, 2:05 PM

Some funny stuff. I like how Kurumi's plans seem to just backfire. As others have said, I imagine she will just lose it one day and ruin any chance she thought she had with Kazehaya.

I'm looking forward to how this inevitable drama unfolds.

12-09-09, 2:08 PM

HawthorneKitty said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kurumi is as cute as ever; loved the flashback with Chizu and all the girls asking about Kazehaya. Similarly, loved Sadako's imagination and changing personalities. Looks like the cat's out of the bag though, go go Kurumi! <3

I think it's cute that Kazehaya wants to spend as much time as he can with Sadako though,

Ok, lets count the amount of posts hating on Kurumi.

I can't believe you like Kurumi... >_>

LOL anyway, great episode! Like always! XD And so far, this series is a perfect 10/10 to me. ^_^

12-09-09, 2:09 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you,

the face of evil

12-09-09, 2:20 PM

^ If that's the face of evil, then I'll always love evil now.

Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices