Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2015 2:08 PM
Sep 2012
I remember seeing at the beginning of one of the earlier chapters a popularity poll and Erina was in second place.
I personally cannot stand her and the more time passes the less I can actually stand her.
I don't think I ever read a Manga that has more fan service in all the directions than Shokugeki no Souma. I have no idea what makes Erina so unlikable to me but I swear I like if not love all the other characters. Considering the clues and and the usual paths to "looooooove" it is pretty obvious that at some point Erina is going to be the love interest but I cannot help but hope that still might change - even though it is 99,99999% sure it's not gonna happen!
I just wanted to see how others feel about Nakiri Erina.
lilithilkAug 2, 2015 2:12 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 7, 2015 3:37 PM

Aug 2015
Hey , I think that the author will change her , somehow :) Plus , I think that Soma and Erina will be growing close , and finally , she'll accept him as a cook (maybe more) as she taste his cooking.
I suppose , the first seat Soma'll have will be the 8th after winning against Kuga , because Kuga accepted his Shokugeki for the 8th seat. There , Erina'll be a little jealous about him having being in the Elite Ten ; she'll really be irritated :)

There , you've my opinion , and sorry for my English if it's not correct , 'cause I'm French :P
"Slowly but surely."-Me

Hey Pals Let's Be Unique!
Aug 10, 2015 12:41 AM
Sep 2012
To be honest, I don't think it's her character only I have a problem with - not that I like her character - but the sum total of her.
I find her too much. As far as fan service goes, she is the sexy, big breasted, capable tsundere. But no, she also has that weird hairdo, that almost looks like she has fairy ears.
I am no big fan of jiggly big breasted characters, panty flashing and what not, but I can accept it easily when it fits with the manga. Considering the general amount of panty flashing, or breast jiggling that doesn't bother me in this manga at all - I love Nikumi and Alice not to mention Shiomi or Inui-whom I adore - I can only conclude that it is not her flashing or breasts that annoy me but rather the sum-total of the overload of it all. Anyhow, it's not gonna change the fact I love the manga in any case, so I have to learn to live with my (extreme) Erina-dislike. :)
Aug 10, 2015 12:50 AM
Jul 2015
Anyone who don't like Erina is gay/ or female. And i understand the "female" people; it's probably filled mostly with jealousy ;p
Aug 10, 2015 3:50 AM
Jun 2015
Mephisto62 said:
Hey , I think that the author will change her , somehow :) Plus , I think that Soma and Erina will be growing close , and finally , she'll accept him as a cook (maybe more) as she taste his cooking.
I suppose , the first seat Soma'll have will be the 8th after winning against Kuga , because Kuga accepted his Shokugeki for the 8th seat. There , Erina'll be a little jealous about him having being in the Elite Ten ; she'll really be irritated :)

There , you've my opinion , and sorry for my English if it's not correct , 'cause I'm French :P

Yup...your opinions are almost confirmed by the author's tweets
Major spoiler
Aug 10, 2015 6:44 AM

Aug 2015
Huum... I didn't know that it was almost confirmed by the author , so thanks for the information ;)

Seems like I'm now a soothsayer ;) Or maybe not ....
"Slowly but surely."-Me

Aug 10, 2015 9:14 AM

Aug 2012
ani12 said:
Mephisto62 said:

Major spoiler

Wow I knew Erina would since she was first introduced can't wait till I see it, hope its soon
Aug 10, 2015 10:19 AM
Sep 2012
Commentator1 said:
Anyone who don't like Erina is gay/ or female. And i understand the "female" people; it's probably filled mostly with jealousy ;p

Sure very logical. :) If I may ask, why do you like her so much?
And in regard to your comment, what does Erina have that makes me not liking her gay or female that for example Nikumi or Alice doesn't have, which makes me burn with jealousy towards a drawn fictional character? ;)
Aug 10, 2015 10:24 AM
Sep 2012
animeruler1 said:

Major spoiler

Wow I knew Erina would since she was first introduced can't wait till I see it, hope its soon[/quote]
Yep I would like to see that too, you know falling down from her high horse. Also I cannot help but note, the author confirms that Erina will develop feelings toward Souma, but doesn't indicate anything in regard to his feelings! - Btw, this is what we call grasping at straws ;p
Aug 10, 2015 10:59 AM
Jun 2015
lilithilk said:
animeruler1 said:

Major spoiler

Wow I knew Erina would since she was first introduced can't wait till I see it, hope its soon
Yep I would like to see that too, you know falling down from her high horse. Also I cannot help but note, the author confirms that Erina will develop feelings toward Souma, but doesn't indicate anything in regard to his feelings! - Btw, this is what we call grasping at straws ;p

Yeah....absolutely, he doesn't tell anything abt souma...

Also, in another tweet, he said that the true heroine is a secret.....so I guess megumi route is still open....
Spectre007Aug 10, 2015 12:33 PM
Aug 10, 2015 11:23 AM
Jul 2015
lilithilk said:

And in regard to your comment, what does Erina have that makes me not liking her gay or female that for example Nikumi or Alice doesn't have, which makes me burn with jealousy towards a drawn fictional character? ;)

Well I don't know about the others... But Nikumi's really not my taste... Anything about her is just...
Sure Alice is kind of cute... (like a naive little girl) and she is by all means pretty and everything, so why not like her.
But on the other hand Erina is the pinnacle of women... xD What's not to like about her? She's has great taste. She's "super talented". And even thought she's "super talented"; she "works hard". And unlike someone like Alice, Erina lives her life for the family. I mean she could've been all like "I'm gona do what i wana do", "I'm not going to be the next family heir"... or give in to the pressure of always being center of attention. But even in this super difficult situation, she still supports her family and "lives for her family". She's super talented, yet she is not like the typical kids... but she's "mature" and "smart". You realize when she gets "jealous" of Alice, cause she can cry so carelessly? Thats how much pressure, stress she's always under; and yet she keeps on pushing forward.
Sure she's a little mean towards our man Souma... but unconciously she think that if she was okay with Souma's food (regular, common, not special), then that would probably mean she's failing her status as the one with the "God's Tongue", which would mean "failing her family" and "family future" and hope.... It's like everything she has done so far, all her hard work and efforts would be in vain. So more than she hates Souma and his food (she actually don't mind them...); she just hates the "idea" of "liking Souma/ and his food"...
I wouldn't like people if they "hated" Souma. But Erina doesn't hate Souma, she just "can't admit liking" him... xD
It's "true feelings" that matter, not the "outer" appearance of the matter.
Aug 10, 2015 11:42 AM

Aug 2015
I hope Soma'll develop some too <3

I just remembered something interesting : Erina don't know that Jouichiro (her idol cook) have a son , who's Soma. And Soma don't know very much about his dad. I wan to see her reaction when she'll know the truth :s But I doubt she'll accept him or the truth.

I'm really against this idea , Megumi being the heroine , if it's not confirmed , I d'ont believe it.
"Slowly but surely."-Me

Aug 10, 2015 11:50 AM
Jun 2015
Mephisto62 said:
I hope Soma'll develop some too <3

I just remembered something interesting : Erina don't know that Jouichiro (her idol cook) have a son , who's Soma. And Soma don't know very much about his dad. I wan to see her reaction when she'll know the truth :s But I doubt she'll accept him or the truth.

I'm really against this idea , Megumi being the heroine , if it's not confirmed , I d'ont believe it.

Well, I can provide you his twitter's link...but you will have to translate it

https://twitter.com/tsukudayuto/with_replies

You will find this in his replies :-
食戟のソーマのヒロインは、まだ内緒です。
田所恵は、今は1つの人格だけを持っています。少なくとも、今の時点では。

Translate it and see for yourself :)
Aug 10, 2015 12:05 PM

Aug 2015
Well , thanks , now it's more clear for me ;)

Anyway , this topic here's for casually every girl. As for now Megumi's the heroine , but soon Erina will do a coup d'etat in the manga , you'll see how tyrannic she can be =3 .Or not T.T

Wonder if Alice-chan's character will develop , like be more important in the plot. (?)
"Slowly but surely."-Me

Aug 10, 2015 12:12 PM
Jun 2015
Mephisto62 said:
Well , thanks , now it's more clear for me ;)

Anyway , this topic here's for casually every girl. As for now Megumi's the heroine , but soon Erina will do a coup d'etat in the manga , you'll see how tyrannic she can be =3 .Or not T.T

Wonder if Alice-chan's character will develop , like be more important in the plot. (?)

Yeah , seems like the author himself doesn't want to spoil that(abt erina) :P So he kept it a secret...
Aug 10, 2015 12:15 PM
Jun 2015
Furiosa said:
He never said megumi was the heroine, he said the heroine is still a secret. The only time he mentioned megumi in the tweets is when he was talking about how she still has another personality/side to her character, she may have a dark side to her.

I don't think erina is going to steal the heroine role from megumi because they both seem like the heroines to me.

Well then translate this fully
食戟のソーマのヒロインは、まだ内緒です。
田所恵は、今は1つの人格だけを持っています。少なくとも、今の時点では

You will find this in his twitter account...
Link - https://twitter.com/tsukudayuto/with_replies
Aug 10, 2015 12:18 PM

Sep 2012
ani12 said:
Furiosa said:
He never said megumi was the heroine, he said the heroine is still a secret. The only time he mentioned megumi in the tweets is when he was talking about how she still has another personality/side to her character, she may have a dark side to her.

I don't think erina is going to steal the heroine role from megumi because they both seem like the heroines to me.

Well then translate this
食戟のソーマのヒロインは、まだ内緒です。

It came up as "heroine is still a secret and megumi only one personality..for now". He does not state that megumi is only the heroine for the moment or anything along those lines.

I definitely don't think megumi is just some temporary heroine or anything-when erinas character development starts I dont see him throwing megumi to the side.

possession1981Aug 10, 2015 12:23 PM
The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.
Aug 10, 2015 12:21 PM
Jun 2015
Furiosa said:
ani12 said:

Well then translate this
食戟のソーマのヒロインは、まだ内緒です。

It came up as "heroine is still a secret and megumi only one personality..for now". He does not state that megumi is the heroine for the moment or anything along those lines.

Are you using google translator? I used it, and got this :-

Heroine of Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma is still secret .
Megumi Tadokoro is , now you have only one personality . At least , for now

One personality probably means only one heroine personality for now(although it can be used as a reference to the other reply, but don't think so")
Aug 10, 2015 12:26 PM

Sep 2012
ani12 said:
Furiosa said:

It came up as "heroine is still a secret and megumi only one personality..for now". He does not state that megumi is the heroine for the moment or anything along those lines.

One personality probably means only one heroine personality for now(although it can be used as a reference to the other reply, but don't think so")

Its because you didnt read the question to the answer. The person asked "who the main heroine was and if megumi has other sides to her personality, something akin to darkness"

The one personality thing was for meant for megumis overall character, the mangaka was hinting that we've only seen one side to her for now. Megumi may still have a "dark" to her.

Hope that clears everything up.
The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.
Aug 10, 2015 12:30 PM
Jun 2015
Furiosa said:
ani12 said:

Its because you didnt read the question to the answer. The person asked "who the main heroine was and if megumi has other sides to her personality, something akin to darkness"

The one personality thing was for meant for megumis overall character, the mangaka was hinting that we've only seen one side to her for now. Megumi may still have a "dark" to her.

Hope that clears everything up.

Well, read it now...seems like he is using that reference....
Aug 31, 2015 8:58 AM

Aug 2013
Nikumi or Alice. I like all female characters except Erina and Megumi
Aug 31, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2014
Neko onee-san MUST BE ADDED TO THE LIST! I mean 2nd seat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2015 11:39 AM

Aug 2015
Sparteh said:

It's Robayashi Rindou-senpai :3 !
"Slowly but surely."-Me

Aug 31, 2015 11:57 AM

Nov 2013
Megumi and Rindou > the others
Aug 31, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
Commentator1 said:
lilithilk said:

Well I don't know about the others... But Nikumi's really not my taste... Anything about her is just...
Sure Alice is kind of cute... (like a naive little girl) and she is by all means pretty and everything, so why not like her.
But on the other hand Erina is the pinnacle of women... xD What's not to like about her? She's has great taste. She's "super talented". And even thought she's "super talented"; she "works hard". And unlike someone like Alice, Erina lives her life for the family. I mean she could've been all like "I'm gona do what i wana do", "I'm not going to be the next family heir"... or give in to the pressure of always being center of attention. But even in this super difficult situation, she still supports her family and "lives for her family". She's super talented, yet she is not like the typical kids... but she's "mature" and "smart". You realize when she gets "jealous" of Alice, cause she can cry so carelessly? Thats how much pressure, stress she's always under; and yet she keeps on pushing forward.
Sure she's a little mean towards our man Souma... but unconciously she think that if she was okay with Souma's food (regular, common, not special), then that would probably mean she's failing her status as the one with the "God's Tongue", which would mean "failing her family" and "family future" and hope.... It's like everything she has done so far, all her hard work and efforts would be in vain. So more than she hates Souma and his food (she actually don't mind them...); she just hates the "idea" of "liking Souma/ and his food"...
I wouldn't like people if they "hated" Souma. But Erina doesn't hate Souma, she just "can't admit liking" him... xD
It's "true feelings" that matter, not the "outer" appearance of the matter.

You are forgetting that she is literally a devil. Imean she actually forces people to shokugeki with her to force them to hand over their clubs, building and pride while showing them the building getting destroyed live on TV.

Seriously I just can't forgive that.
Sep 1, 2015 12:20 AM

May 2014
Mephisto62 said:
Sparteh said:

It's Robayashi Rindou-senpai :3 !

I know. I just think that Neko onee-san fits better XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2015 12:56 AM

Oct 2013
ani12 said:
Major spoiler

Also why isn't Nao Sadatsuka in the poll?

I know she's a small side character but she is still fun in my opinion
Sep 1, 2015 3:23 AM

May 2010
Rindo-senpai!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 5, 2016 1:42 AM
Nov 2013
Spectre007 said:
Furiosa said:

Well then translate this fully
食戟のソーマのヒロインは、まだ内緒です。

Dude, can you even translate japanese. He was not saying that Megumi is the main heroine, it said the heroine's still undecided. Also, we might see different side (seems like in a bad way) of Megumi (her being nice and all kind off boring to me). I wonder how Megumi fans would react when that happens.
Jan 5, 2016 1:52 AM

Mar 2014
Can't choose between both Nakiri's, Megumi, Hishoko, Yoshino & Rindou.
Apr 27, 2016 3:51 AM
Apr 2016
Why do so many people like Erina so much. Seriously, if you met her in real life she'd be detestable!

Granted, I'm starting to empathize with her, but that's mainly thanks to other girls like Megmi and Hisako (I kinda ship these two... almost... sometimes... I just think they have great chemistry) also with Alice <3
She IS a great cook (and if you know the cooking world, women who can carve their way through are quite admirable) but I just can't deal with the tsundereness any longer.

So I don't hate her but favorite female character? And 2nd in character polls? Why? She has little to no character growth, her relationship with Souma barely evolved and she's a self entitled heiress who needs someone to teach her some respect towards other human beings. I get where she comes from, but it's not enough for her to be redeemed.
Apr 29, 2016 8:32 AM

Apr 2016
SkyC_12 said:
Why do so many people like Erina so much. Seriously, if you met her in real life she'd be detestable!

Granted, I'm starting to empathize with her, but that's mainly thanks to other girls like Megmi and Hisako (I kinda ship these two... almost... sometimes... I just think they have great chemistry) also with Alice <3
She IS a great cook (and if you know the cooking world, women who can carve their way through are quite admirable) but I just can't deal with the tsundereness any longer.

So I don't hate her but favorite female character? And 2nd in character polls? Why? She has little to no character growth, her relationship with Souma barely evolved and she's a self entitled heiress who needs someone to teach her some respect towards other human beings. I get where she comes from, but it's not enough for her to be redeemed.

First of all, don't mix 2D and 3D. ;)

I think that in the beginning, people liked her solely based on her ojou-sama status, the yuri scenes with Alice, and her cute reactions to the embarrasing situations she is periodically put in. Then, after we've seen the surprising photograph at the end of the summer camp arc, we were promised some significant character growth.

Now, in the manga, that growth is beginning to happen. It's easy to see that she has already begun to accept Souma, and is no longer openly refutes him. Based on what has happened to her throughout her life, it would be difficult for anyone to overcome her mental obstacles. It isn't something somebody heals from completely over the course of a few days.

Give her some time, I have faith in Erina-chan :)
May 1, 2016 1:40 AM

Apr 2015
Of course! Yukihira Erina-sama!
#CHEXIT
May 24, 2016 1:51 AM
Jun 2015
I knew someone will post thread like this. Xp
I'm a girl and i never hate Erina. In fact, she's my most favorite heroine in shokugeki no soma. That will not change forever. She has awesome talent. She's introduced as antagonist, and that's why people despise her. But as an antagonist, she never harm soma, right? Sure, she's wrong for failing soma at the entrance. But, she will change and have character development. That's for sure, since it's been hinted ever since oneshot. With jouchirou and soma's ambition to satisfy god's tounge. We already see hints that soma affect her. And she's not a bad person, judging by how easy alice tease her, she's often shown blushing around soma, she lovesAlicesomuch, she respect Jouchirou, and above all she's raise to be like that by her dad.
And it's because of her busy schedule that she so unaware how the word works, and how it feels as normal girls.
She's not used to socializing, that explains alot why she has that persona.

Her character is super tsun, it's difficult to be honest to others, even with herself.
But i still find her cute. For example, the face she makes when she want to play cards or when she reads shoujo manga. She's pure deep down, and so she needs Soma and his generation to crack her shell from the darkness that going in her life. Basically, i like how the plot is written. I feel that tsukuda-san can write a good storyline for shokugeki no soma, with every characters he make.
Because i just can not hate any characters from this series. They're so lovely and complement each other
Jun 4, 2016 2:54 AM
Sep 2014
Definitely Erina :). Megumi is just too boring as a character and I don't really like nice girl character to begin with (since they had almost no flaws as a character which is a bs). Erina on the other side have a lot of flaws which makes more of a real character. I don't even know why people hate character with flaws when people in general should have flaws to begin with. Having flaws is not a bad thing but not having any flaw just doesn't make sense. (I mean even I have a lot of flaws as a person...)

About the main heroine thing, while it's undecided, I still think Erina is the main heroine of the series. I mean just look at those magazine covers with Souma and Erina all over them, the position of Souma and Erina on the character section in the manga (they're basically in the same page for each volume) and they're also the only two character who consistently appears in the character section from vol 1 until the latest one (Megumi disappear from the character section in several volumes so... yeah).

There's also the thing with Joichiro's 'unheard' advice for Souma. I mean Souma gave Megumi and Mayumi (and his other friends) his weird dish while for Erina he promised to make for her the best of his cooking since the very beginning (that being said I still want to see Erina eat Souma's weird dish though :)...). Also I would prefer a girl who would initially say "no" to Souma's dish rather than girls who instantly liking/acknowledging his dishes (Megumi and pretty much most girls in the series).

(On the side note, I also shipped TsukasaxRindou, KurokibaxAlice, Kugaxtheglassesgirl and TakumixMegumi :) )
Jul 10, 2016 8:30 AM

Jun 2014
Erina shit stomps this poll. Also can't understand why Megumi is 2nd since she is probably the worst girl in the series. Erina >>> Alice > Rindou > Hisako. Nuff said. The one shot that was made for SnS is absolute :)
Jul 10, 2016 9:08 AM

Mar 2016
ERINAAAAAAAAAA ISSSSSSSSSSSSS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Like everyone's better than her. I have no sympathy for bitches (unless they're Yumiko).

Alice is fucking awesome tho. Rindo and Nikumi too.
Jul 10, 2016 2:51 PM
Oct 2013
Exterria said:
Erina shit stomps this poll. Also can't understand why Megumi is 2nd since she is probably the worst girl in the series. Erina >>> Alice > Rindou > Hisako. Nuff said. The one shot that was made for SnS is absolute :)

I agree with this. Glad the author realized Megumi is shit and turned her into a side character.
Jul 10, 2016 7:51 PM

Jun 2014
TheDeadApostle said:

Like everyone's better than her. I have no sympathy for bitches (unless they're Yumiko).

Good joke. Read the manga next time.
Jul 10, 2016 7:52 PM

Jun 2014
Radeck513 said:
Exterria said:

I agree with this. Glad the author realized Megumi is shit and turned her into a side character.

Yeah, I fucing agree. Megumi is pretty WOAT :v
Jul 10, 2016 10:31 PM

Mar 2016
Exterria said:
TheDeadApostle said:

Good joke. Read the manga next time.

Except I do......

Rindou hasn't even shown up in the anime yet.
Jul 12, 2016 9:10 AM

Feb 2010
Erina is annoying at first, but im sure she will get development and my hunch is true i love her in the recent chapter. Im bored with moebleh-helpmehMC character like Megumi, that's why Erina who is independent and strong seems far more interesting than her forget her arrogance, she will change.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jul 24, 2016 7:42 AM

Dec 2014
1. Erina has been my favorite female since the start. Well, the current arc has a lot of crazy things going on but I'm enjoying the character development for Erina. She's been high, then low, and now stronger and slowly is opening up.
2. Alice
3. Megumi
Jul 30, 2016 1:41 PM
Dec 2012
roppuri said:
Erina is annoying at first, but im sure she will get development and my hunch is true i love her in the recent chapter. Erina who is independent and strong seems far more interesting than her forget her arrogance, she will change.

once a bitch, always a bitch, nothing will change her
Curry-Kun said:
I notice the current trend that if you don't like a same-gender relationship regardless of what the reason might be, people would demonize you as if you're Hitler reincarnation or something.
Aug 12, 2016 11:07 PM

Mar 2013
sukisukine said:
roppuri said:
Erina is annoying at first, but im sure she will get development and my hunch is true i love her in the recent chapter. Erina who is independent and strong seems far more interesting than her forget her arrogance, she will change.

once a bitch, always a bitch, nothing will change her

Oh sure... Selflessly helping her new friends pass the current ordeal without concern of her well being is being a, as you called it, a "bitch". Well now, that's the most likeable "bitch" I've ever seen. Thanks for clarifying the actual definition of "bitch". I'm sure she'll become a better "bitch" in the future. :)

#TeamBitch
Aug 13, 2016 4:07 AM

Jul 2008
This isn't really a fair match because not every girl mentioned are getting the same amount of time to shine :S I pick Erina because she is growing on my as the chapters go by :)
Aug 13, 2018 8:57 PM
Oct 2017
Erina's a total bitch. One of my least favorite characters in anime. If she turns out to be the main love interest, I'll be pissed. Regardless of her "development," she's done some pretty unforgivable shit. And even if she were to somehow do a complete 180 on that, that makes her a bad character. No one is that predictably dynamic. Also, you would only be able to say, "I like the NEW Erina." Because face it, Erina did some inexcusable things in her early arc. You think you can point at the screen with a newcomer to the series in episode 1 and tell them, "that's best girl?"
TheSteelSamuraiAug 13, 2018 9:12 PM
Aug 19, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2009
TheSteelSamurai said:
she's done some pretty unforgivable shit

Like what? Did she kill someone? Stop sounding like butthurt selfinsert
Aug 19, 2018 10:07 AM
Oct 2017
bastek66 said:
TheSteelSamurai said:
she's done some pretty unforgivable shit

Like what? Did she kill someone? Stop sounding like butthurt selfinsert

Uh, right back at 'ya, pal.
Anyway, she ruined a bunch of people's careers for no reason but her own elitism, which she never even tries to atone for directly to the people she screwed over. You can't forget that just because, "Aw, look at dat tsundere blush, isn't she cuuuuute?" No. Fuck that bitch.

But real talk: You're welcome to like any character you want, and I see the appeal in Erina is her dynamic characterization. However, IMO, it would've been more interesting and unpredictable for her to KEEP her personality traits instead of throwing almost every single one of them out. Of course, I still wouldn't have liked her because she makes me feel... strongly. My opinion isn't the end-all-be-all, but I stand by my claim that the "unforgivable stuff" she did is never quite justified by her future actions.
TheSteelSamuraiAug 19, 2018 10:48 AM
Aug 19, 2018 12:07 PM

Jul 2015
@TheSteelSamurai
don't let those tsundere fags change your opinion about this disgusting bitch
tragedydesuAug 19, 2018 12:12 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 315 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Arjuna777 - Jun 12, 2019

134 by addictedtoliving »»
Aug 5, 2023 5:38 AM

» COMPLETED Compilation of All Recipes!

kayune_ - Aug 1, 2022

4 by reedread »»
Feb 13, 2023 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 283 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

24 by uglycat »»
Oct 23, 2022 10:42 AM

Poll: » Our Love Counseling Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:16 AM

Poll: » Best Girl of Shokugeki no Souma ( 1 2 3 4 )

Subbed - Apr 8, 2014

158 by Saia_er »»
Aug 16, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.