Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Watashi no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 42 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2015 12:02 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter felt kinda slow

But with the way it's explained, I'm also sure that Hero will eventually return. It'll probably take some time though.
Aug 3, 2015 5:20 AM

Dec 2008
I worry about what it is that Female Magucuan intends to do, it seemed that the consequences to her might turn out to be... ginal :(

On a side note: Personally I didn't see anything wrong with Female Knight panties XD
New profile design sucks.
Aug 3, 2015 7:06 AM

Aug 2010
Karharot said:
On a side note: Personally I didn't see anything wrong with Female Knight panties XD

+1 XD

Man the thirst for the threesome was real lol

Lots of bad vibes coming from this setup. I wonder if this series will have a happy end?
Aug 12, 2015 12:42 AM
Mar 2009
Holy shit, they were actually planning a menage a trois and following through with it. I'm surprised Female Knight agreed to that since she's part of the Church, but I guess the Holy Spirit is quite liberal with her teachings.

So not only did Female Magician just cockblock the best threesome of all time (seriously, Female Knight and Demon Queen were eager as hell to get started), but she also sent the Hero to, potentially, sacrifice himself.

Goddamn they better continue this when he gets back. This chapter basically solidified my need for a happy threesome ending.
Aug 12, 2015 2:31 AM

Dec 2008
ChronosXIII said:
Holy shit, they were actually planning a menage a trois and following through with it. I'm surprised Female Knight agreed to that since she's part of the Church, but I guess the Holy Spirit is quite liberal with her teachings.

"It's not like the Holy Spirit said anything specific (about threesomes)" XD
Besides she can always beg for forgiveness later XD
ChronosXIII said:

So not only did Female Magician just cockblock the best threesome of all time (seriously, Female Knight and Demon Queen were eager as hell to get started), but she also sent the Hero to, potentially, sacrifice himself.

I get the feeling that she somehow intends to take the sacrifice on herself...
New profile design sucks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.