Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 1, 2015 12:30 PM

Jul 2015
did Nao wants to film Zhiend concert or some sort ?
Aug 1, 2015 12:32 PM

Feb 2012
Boiiiiiiii that guy with glasses is buffed as fuk. Makes sense tho.

At least this week we got some hints here and there for the future, even tho everything else was the same.

The music in this show is really great.
Aug 1, 2015 12:32 PM

Apr 2014
My thoughts about this Episode:

Okay this is another great episode, I know it's just some normal stuff they usually do.
But this is needed to build up something then turn it slowly into a deeper (misery) pace.
I don't know what they are cooking up, But I guess in the next episode, I need to be prepared for what to come.
But I still hope all of them will be alive till the end. But it's a Key Anime, So maybe Yes or maybe not.
Anyway I still plan to wait for the next week's episode!
RayzerAug 1, 2015 1:00 PM
Haters always gonna hate.
Aug 1, 2015 12:34 PM

Aug 2013
Better episode then the last 3 weeks, I hope the little sister stays sick less annoying that way.
Aug 1, 2015 12:34 PM

Mar 2009
Ah, yes, please kill of the imouto. Her loud voice was annoying from the start.

Not much happened in this ep besides the death flag though.
Atleast we get to see some more Nao getting a beating which is always welcome.

Even the worst anime with the lowest budget manage to give their characters some casual clothes. Is it asking to much to not go camping in your school uniform?
Aug 1, 2015 12:36 PM

Feb 2015
Well, at least it wasn't a beach episode. Little sister needs pizza sauce to stay alive.
Aug 1, 2015 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
What's with this stupid hatred with the lil' imouto Ayumi?
Doesn't all kids do the kind of way like that? (Not exactly though).
If Anyone who got easily annoyed by her, Will never have a family of themselves!
Aug 1, 2015 12:44 PM

Apr 2011
I enjoyed this episode a lot.
Aug 1, 2015 12:44 PM

Sep 2008
No, no... Please P.A. Works! Not another Imouto! ;(

Midorikawa Hikaru! *.*
What a surprise!

Little develop Yu and Nao :)
Can't wait to see more :D

I really can't stop thinking about other P.A Works series while watching this anime xD
Yu reaction when he heard music was just like Iwasawa Masami from Angel Beats!

Zeally said:
There's also something fishy going on with that security guard

+1
Aug 1, 2015 12:45 PM

Jul 2015
Our cute imouto getting sick... well I see where this is going

Please don't kill her
Aug 1, 2015 12:46 PM

Jul 2015
The opening of this week's episode has some strange symbols. Are they the same from episode 3?
Aug 1, 2015 12:48 PM

Apr 2014
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
That was pretty suspicious. Did anyone else notice how in episode 1 the security guards were staring at the siblings in a disdained way?
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Where the hell did you got this? And at what exact point/time?
Because I didn't saw that this episode. Or I just missed it?

Mar 2009
Rayzer said:
If Anyone who got easily annoyed by her, Will never have a family of themselves!
I'll make sure to ditch my kid then once she starts talking loudly in Japanese.

lol

Dec 2014
nothing much happened this episode, hoping they come up with something new next episode
Aug 1, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2012
Damn the lil sister only has to options? Get powers or die? That's fucked up.
Aug 1, 2015 12:51 PM

Feb 2015

Poor Nao getting bullied. She should learn to fight back.

Those death flags. Feels like imouto is going to die soon.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 12:52 PM

Jul 2015
Rayzer said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
That was pretty suspicious. Did anyone else notice how in episode 1 the security guards were staring at the siblings in a disdained way?
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

It's from episode 2. It's the scene when are moving into their new appartment
Aug 1, 2015 12:52 PM

Apr 2014
Vudis said:
Rayzer said:

lol

I'm telling you my niece was even terrible (literally). So I know where to put my temper.
And she wasn't annoying. She just keeps doing it because nobody said to her to stop.
You know she's just a kid. And don't blame her (the character) for that! We are not a Japanese by the way.
Aug 1, 2015 12:57 PM

Sep 2012
Rayzer said:
Vudis said:

lol

I'm telling you my niece was even terrible (literally). So I know where to put my temper.
And she wasn't annoying. She just keeps doing t because nobody said to her to stop.
You know she's just a kid. And don't blame her (the character) for that! We are not a Japanese by the way.

You know she is just a character and its fine to find her annoying and no I haven't seen any children talking in third person, kill the imouto.
Aug 1, 2015 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
Rayzer said:

Its not so much the character but the VA I find unbearably annoying I turn down the volume every time she speaks.
Aug 1, 2015 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
Another power of the week episode which isn't ideal, but there seems to be lots of little hints hidden in there of something bigger happening, not least the thing with th security guards and Ayu's random cold. The hints in the OP seem a tad more obvious now as well.

From what Jun Maeda said in interviews before this started, next episode should be either when the pace picks up or the last episode of the current pattern (I can't remember which one, but hopefully the former).
Aug 1, 2015 1:01 PM

Jul 2013
Rayzer said:

its because her voice is fucking annoying thats why; and the pizza sauce gag is getting kind of old too. it was funny the first couple eps but now its just ehhh
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Aug 1, 2015 1:03 PM

May 2012
I don't know why, but these past episodes keep feeling like the calm before the storm. It's like the plot is slowing making it's way to the surface...
Aug 1, 2015 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
I LOVE THE IMOUTO!!!!
AHHHHH

5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Aug 1, 2015 1:14 PM

Jan 2015
They're going to do something with the imouto, how unexpected..

But seriously, the episode was okay. It was better than last week, so we got that. Isn't episode 6 like the moment of truth for the show? Since everyone's been saying "wait until episode 6!".
Aug 1, 2015 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
sanata50lbsb said:

its because her voice is fucking annoying thats why; and the pizza sauce gag is getting kind of old too. it was funny the first couple eps but now its just ehhh

What's wrong with the voicing? It's just fine that sounded like a normal little girl.
Or you wanted a husky voice for a kid character? maybe you prefer a voice like Misaki Kuno had? (used in some terrible characters)
Which is seriously annoying by the way. And yes the pizza sauce gag was getting old.
That's why they stop it this episode. And come on it's her only screen time.
RayzerAug 1, 2015 1:21 PM
Aug 1, 2015 1:15 PM

Mar 2015
Aug 1, 2015 1:17 PM

Jun 2015
Imouto isn't gonna die yet. the main focus of the plot (from what I've seen so far) will be her ability.
Aug 1, 2015 1:19 PM

Jan 2014
BACK TO THE 1ST ED YOSHI
-much foreshadowing,the bullying part,IMOUTO(I think she's gonna get new power tho)
-Nao has become more likable from one episode to next,GJ 4 chara development
--Plz Maeda Jun don't start the feels train fast,take it slowly and steady
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Aug 1, 2015 1:20 PM

Jun 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
Rayzer said:

Pizza sauce is dead forever.
Aug 1, 2015 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
Rayzer said:
sanata50lbsb said:

What's wrong with the voicing? It's just fine that sounded like a normal little girl.
Or you wanted a husky voice for a kid character? maybe you prefer a voice like Misaki Kuno had? (use in some terrible characters)
Which is seriously annoying by the way. And yes the pizza sauce gag was getting old.

I'd just prefer if she didn't sound so obnoxious all the time. Like tone the voice down (not so loud all the time) and talk a bit slower
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Aug 1, 2015 1:26 PM

Apr 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
Rayzer said:

Or you wanted a husky voice for a kid character? maybe you prefer a voice like Misaki Kuno had? (use in some terrible characters)

I'd just prefer if she didn't sound so obnoxious all the time. Like tone the voice down (not so loud all the time) and talk a bit slower.

She definitely will. So for the meantime just deal with it. And she just had a minute or two of screen time every episode after all. So what's the big deal?
Aug 1, 2015 1:29 PM

Oct 2012
Decent enough episode, finally. So Otosaka CAN actually actually control powers of others, hm? Interesting developement.

Heh, and I liked how MC didn't help Nao in the beginning, serves her right.

Though we got another student of the week, jeez. And it's very convenient he appeared in the woods for them to have a trip. It's like Nao knows and wants to prepare him for the truth. Things are happing way too conveniently. It's like in Little Busters where K. was controlling the world and that also includes arrival of the flying student. There is this strong "Matrix" feeling to this "fake" world. And others may be only diving into it. But what if this world is more interesting than reality? Could it be Nao is mastermind setting up scenes to make him grow? She even gave him Zhiend (the end) song. Now I have the feeling that in the end, they will try to ephasize that the road to the goal is more important than goal itself. But sadly, it hasn't been so interesting so far.

I dunno what to make of his sister's fever but it seems like red herring. The important thing here is the change in food I guess.
Aug 1, 2015 1:37 PM

Dec 2012
Wonder why they were bulling Nao.
I think that the fever could be related to awakening her power. Would find pretty stupid to kill her from a cold.
Aug 1, 2015 1:39 PM

Oct 2012
inb4 she is dying in the real world and she was connected to this world so she can die peacefully.
Aug 1, 2015 1:42 PM

Jun 2015
Rayzer said:
ElititstTX said:

"
Because I didn't saw that this episode. Or I just missed it?"

It's already answered earlier?

Well my bad, you should've just said that in the first place.
Aug 1, 2015 1:46 PM

Apr 2014
ElititstTX said:

Pretty sure this was the very first/second episode... how could you not see it.
This was the scene where
[/quote]
What's the point of it posting here on episode 5 discussion?[/quote]

"
Because I didn't saw that this episode. Or I just missed it?"[/quote]
It's already answered earlier?[/quote][/spoiler]

Well my bad, you should've just said that in the first place.[/quote]
It's my fault too, by not saying this is episode 5. So can we just delete our posts? This will be deleted anyway.
Aug 1, 2015 1:54 PM

Oct 2014
they really need to move on from ''1 ability user/episode'' thing, even if i am enjoying it...
Aug 1, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2010
Nice episode.
But I don't get why Nao said to that guy not to use his powers anymore, while she and other student council members use their powers all the time.
Aug 1, 2015 1:59 PM

Jun 2015
Shrimperor said:
they really need to move on from ''1 ability user/episode'' thing, even if i am enjoying it...

By the next episode the plot should speed up
sorta like what happened with Angel Beats!
Aug 1, 2015 2:04 PM

Apr 2014
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

Rayzer said:

[/spoiler]

Scene of episode 1 - (18:29)

may be related to scene
episode 5
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Yeah. thanks for pointing out. And yes those security guards are strongly related on what Ayumi says.
So I'm guessing they are staffs from a lab that experiments on the teenagers with special abilities.
RayzerAug 1, 2015 2:12 PM
Aug 1, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

Scene of episode 1 - (18:29)

may be related to scene
episode 5

Maybe the scientists will gather the students in the building and capture them.
Aug 1, 2015 2:24 PM
Nov 2013
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
note:
mentioned in the radio that:
Charlotte is a word: ''on masculine''
So Charlotte is a man or a masculine object

But Charlotte is a french female name though.
Aug 1, 2015 2:27 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, again it seems that with a simple plan things resolved with another user of power, and the protagonist begins to involve more colleagues of the council, this camp served to decrease the distance between them

In addition, I feel that things are starting to get more serious, the characters begin to show a little more personal dramas and some mysteries are involved in the development of the plot, I look forward to continue watching ..
Aug 1, 2015 2:28 PM

Nov 2012
Those chicks who put the beat down on her are officially my favorite characters of the anime, especially since the formerly interesting main character turned not only typical main character, but an annoying brat talking about vegetables.
Jaywalker.
Aug 1, 2015 2:29 PM

Aug 2014
Another horrible episode of Charlotte.. What a snorefest. The jokes are still unfunny and the characters are still annoying.

Prediction: The lil sis is going to die and there's going to be lots of melodrama (which, undoubtedly, I'm going to laugh at). 1/5
Aug 1, 2015 2:38 PM

Jan 2015
A very good episode, it was pretty entertaining!
Wooow Takajou actually has a really nice body, not to mention he's a megane wearing *whispers totally my type*
And the new guy is quite good too, somehow I find him very similar to Knb Takao!!
Aug 1, 2015 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
Key and their hints for traumatic story D:
Aug 1, 2015 2:42 PM

Jun 2013
a camping trip sort of? and please don't hurt the little sister
Aug 1, 2015 2:51 PM

May 2015
finally, no more pizza sauce.
it's not detail how nao get bullying
next ep and half more to reach a sad end maybe
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

649 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 11:49 AM

» Yuu's Ability

PenguinLam - Apr 18

37 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Apr 21, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakaitsu - Jul 4, 2015

652 by MsBorsh »»
Apr 21, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2015

886 by KumaGetsu »»
Apr 18, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

459 by Tsunamii_ »»
Apr 6, 4:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.