Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 29, 2015 10:20 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaido! Brook! What a chapter! :D
Jul 29, 2015 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
Sanji & Nami, finally. Looks like Oda decided to play it safe with them.

Looks like Kids alliance will be switching their target now.
Jul 29, 2015 10:23 PM

Dec 2012
Great freaking chapter.
Finally get to see the rest of the crew on the Sunny-Go. Been way too long.
WOW finally get a look at Kaidou. He is freaking massive.
Kidds alliance is in for some trouble.
Kaidou going after Joker and wanting to start a war.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 29, 2015 10:37 PM

Oct 2011
The Kaidou part was awesome!

Btw am I missing a chapter or was the skip from Sanji & the others seeing Big Mom's ship to appearing on an island with a group of people searching for an unknown girl way too big?

Jul 29, 2015 10:38 PM

Jan 2008
Did Kaido eat the invincibility fruit? Sheesh.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jul 29, 2015 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
uzee said:
The Kaidou part was awesome!

Btw am I missing a chapter or was the skip from Sanji & the others seeing Big Mom's ship to appearing on an island with a group of people searching for an unknown girl way too big?

They skipped a day in this chapter. Looks like Oda wanted to play it safe with them.

Looks like they actually were on Big Mam's ship at one point, though.
Jul 29, 2015 10:49 PM

Dec 2013
Weird seeing Sanji's group after so long.

Holy shit Kaido!!!
Jul 29, 2015 10:52 PM

Sep 2013
Sanji! Brook! Caesar! Kaidou!

I'm glad I woke up to this chapter. Amazing.
Jul 29, 2015 10:55 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Holy s**t!! That's Kaidou the Beast?! Holy hell he looks freakin' scary!! Now I understand why Doflamingo is afraid to pick a fight with him. But who is stronger? Whitebeard or Kaidou?!

And I've waited for nearly 2 years to finally see Sanji's group in the manga again! ;w; (not counting those cover pages <_< ) They're having an adventure of their own I see.
Jul 29, 2015 10:56 PM

Nov 2011
I saw the title of the chapter and it said "Suicide". Was like "holy..."

Not sure about the "Strongest Man Alive" part but this gets my hyped for next time! So glad the manga returned this week.
Jul 29, 2015 11:12 PM

Dec 2011
Beast chapter today and finally Kaido made his apparition.
Jul 29, 2015 11:15 PM
Oct 2013
Jul 29, 2015 11:17 PM

Nov 2014
Where is Luffy and company? I guess they're on their way to set sail. Issho-san is letting the dice do the talking. I really like this guy's POV on the world.

Really glad to see Sanji and the Gang this time. I guess they planned to be onboard Big Moms ship from what p4 is saying. Where the hell are they? and what was with that Pirate Symbol.

Kidd, Appo, Hawkins are in deep waters.

He is called Kaido "The Beast" for a certain reason. That reason is he just does not die. Plus he is a very big and pissed off person. I guess it will be Joker vs Kaido? or Kaido vs Law & Luffy. Kaido is ready to start a huge war. Damn can't wait for the next chapter.
Jul 29, 2015 11:18 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder if he received the immortal surgery from the ope open at some
point in the past.
Jul 29, 2015 11:21 PM

Nov 2007
OHHHH MAANNNN. I wasn't ready for is.

We finally see another one of the Yonkou!!
Looks like Law accomplished getting Kaido pissed off.
AHH MAN. so hyped.

But wonder what was that bit about the mysterious girl nami had to deal with.. im so curious what happened here. I felt so out of the loop :(
Jul 29, 2015 11:23 PM

Nov 2011
Holy fuck! That's Kaido?! He's freaking immortal! Its like the world won't let him die.

Jul 29, 2015 11:26 PM

Nov 2008
FINALLY we get to see Kaido way more different then what we imagined he looked like, but damn he looks like fucking beast kinda reminds of something from Warcraft.

And I thought Whitebeard was tall.
Jul 29, 2015 11:27 PM

Jun 2013
He reminds me of En Tao from Shaman King

Weakness is a sin!
Jul 29, 2015 11:42 PM

Oct 2014
That has to be one of the best character debuts in all of One Piece. It is always the few chapters after every major arc that have all this big shit happening in them.
Jul 29, 2015 11:49 PM

Mar 2015
shaaaaan said:
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

"The biggest War of the Century"....damn
Jul 29, 2015 11:50 PM

Jan 2013
Kaido? Who's he?
Jul 29, 2015 11:53 PM

Aug 2012
Silver4000 said:
Kaido? Who's he?

reaaaaaally? lol
--------------------

..kaidou is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so that's why the chapter's title is "Suicide"

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 29, 2015 11:54 PM

Nov 2011
Silver4000 said:
Kaido? Who's he?

Really? Like really? You didn't know one of the four Yonkou that name have been said quite plenty times in the manga? The guy Doflamingo will never want to mess with?

Jul 29, 2015 11:58 PM

Aug 2008
Finally! Kaidou is here.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 30, 2015 12:05 AM

Mar 2009
Pfft! The "Strongest Man Alive" is Shanks. You're wrong, Oda! :P

Great fucking chapter.
Jul 30, 2015 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
well....we see humorous Adventure of Nami and Co..when they try to survive without the Two-Third of Monster Trio.

....Wait....What......O_O That guy is Kaidou...and 1 of the Yonkou has been Captured 18 times, tried to be killed 40 times...tortured 1000 different ways... etc etc....and still alive....LOL!!! WHAT A WAY TO ONE OF THE YONKOU TO APPEAR!!! XD

Let's see...if it will be Kidd and Co that will actually kill Kaido...or will Kaido massacre them..
Damn Break ends with Style!!! and HE WANTS WAR!!!

Rebecca the Queen....Why I am thinking she does not want that?
JarjaxleJul 30, 2015 12:24 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 30, 2015 12:16 AM

Feb 2014
two weeks ago in the last chapter discusion i said that was time to see Sanji and the others again!

Got that right eheh, but Kaido beeing showed was way to amazing! There's no breaks in this one full speed to another war!

Jul 30, 2015 12:25 AM

Jul 2015
HOLY SHIT!

Oda knows how to make brilliant character introductions! I'm loving the free-flow adventurous vibes we got off the Sunny team's return; the characters are on the run and so the audience is appropriately left in the dark. One Piece Greatness at it's finest!

Here's to the War of The Century! (5/5)
Jul 30, 2015 12:44 AM

Apr 2014
He is mad and ticked. And the rampage on a New War Begins!
Jul 30, 2015 1:01 AM

Aug 2008
Kaido look less menacing than I thought.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 30, 2015 1:02 AM
Jan 2015
What a way to introduce Kaidou ..at First I thought...WTF is that person jumping from cloud...turned out he's Kaidou..
Jul 30, 2015 1:04 AM
Mar 2014
KAIDO LOOKS AMAZING!!!
Jul 30, 2015 1:15 AM

Jun 2013
Chapter was good. Kaido's appearance was awesome, tho he kinda appeared out of nowhere? I'm expecting a explanation later tho.
Jul 30, 2015 1:30 AM
Feb 2012
metsujin said:
Chapter was good. Kaido's appearance was awesome, tho he kinda appeared out of nowhere? I'm expecting a explanation later tho.

You can have that explanation by reading the chapter lol, lazy bum. Then again, if you're reading Mangapanda's thingie they dare call coherent English then I can understand your confusion.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 30, 2015 1:30 AM

Jul 2013
Kaidou the beast wasn't called the beast for nothing... He looks BEAST as hell, holy shit.
Jul 30, 2015 1:37 AM

Jun 2014
HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
THE FUCK I'VE JUST SEEN.
CHOO-CHOO! DO YOU LISTEN IT? IT'S THE HYPE TRAIN INCOMING, MOTHERFUCKERS!
Jul 30, 2015 1:38 AM
Mar 2015
Holy shit!! Now i understand why he called kaido the beast omg

And finally after 2 years sunny crew appears, well we need more explanation like whos that girl
Jul 30, 2015 1:43 AM

Nov 2011
[Kaidou the] BEAST chapter. Friggin' hype right there; Sanji, Chopper, Brook, Nami, Caesar, Big Mom's underlings, Kid, Hawkins, Apoo, and KAIDOU.
Good one Oda.
Wish this thing could go beyond a mere "5/5"
Jul 30, 2015 1:48 AM

Oct 2013
I'm glad we finally got to see Nami and so on again. Kaido looks really cool though.
Jul 30, 2015 2:07 AM

Sep 2014
So that's why it was called "Suicide", damn Kaido sure is a beast :O
Jul 30, 2015 2:10 AM

Aug 2010
Kaidou looks beastly as hell and already liking his personality. He looks like Oz for some reason.

Nice seeing the crew back :D
Jul 30, 2015 2:15 AM

Nov 2013
Thousand sunny! And the crew! It's been too long..

We finally get to see what Kaido looks like. Kind of a weird skip in between, but I'm sure everything will come together soon. I'm excited for this next arc. Let's see how Kidd's crew does against a Yonko.

Seemed like at the beginning, Luffy and co are already on their way leaving Dressrosa.
Jul 30, 2015 2:32 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

Actually quite simple, the guy was on the sky island doing his business.
Because you know Sky islands are a thing in One Piece.

He jumps down opens a hole in the earth claims war after surviving a 10km drop.
But Yonkou and shit. This happens at Kid´s and his alliance´s location.
Kid whose bounty used to surpass Luffy´s.

In the meantime we get an announcement claiming that one day has passed since last chapter. Luffy´s crew are on their way,while Sanji´s crew fight fodder on some different random location but it´s Kaido´s fodder, so they´ve already severly pissed off Big Mom and Luffy´s Gang indirectly declared War by attacking Kaido´s men.

So there are 3 possibilities for Kid´s alliance.

1.Kaido beats the everliving shit out of the Kid alliance and possibly kills them (unlikely).
2. The Kid alliance manages to beat Kaido.
3. They team up with Kaido to take down Shanks/ avoid him for the time being by fighting him off and escaping him.

Depending on the outcome different reporcussions await the Strawhats who already have angered a person who reigns a quarter of the New World and have angered a second one just this chapter, without him knowing that the other part of the crew is responsible for Joker not delivering his Smile.
IsterioJul 30, 2015 2:40 AM
Jul 30, 2015 2:44 AM
Jul 2015
futarou said:
[Kaidou the] BEAST chapter. Friggin' hype right there; Sanji, Chopper, Brook, Nami, Caesar, Big Mom's underlings, Kid, Hawkins, Apoo, and KAIDOU.
Good one Oda.
Wish this thing could go beyond a mere "5/5"

That was actually kaidou's underlings :/
Jul 30, 2015 2:46 AM

Mar 2013
He really deserves is name of "The Beast"
Jul 30, 2015 2:50 AM
Feb 2014
finally kaidou against the higher ranking supernova but despite the look of the beast my hint told me that shanks can handle him
Jul 30, 2015 2:59 AM
Jun 2015
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIITT !!!!!!

*cdaowehgit wuv4htigw ck4tjwhgn ow43ijt aofw rlsebg w4tigj3qc jw*

DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN....I have to come back to my senses....
So hyped right now.... this is better than Gear 4 or Sabo's return...wasn't expecting to see Kaido so soon
Jul 30, 2015 3:02 AM

Nov 2013
Not sure about the translation. I seriously didn't understand much of that chapter.

But i like Kaidou. He looks cool. :D
Jul 30, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2013
MantaBaby said:

Really glad to see Sanji and the Gang this time. I guess they planned to be onboard Big Moms ship from what p4 is saying. Where the hell are they? and what was with that Pirate Symbol.

Wow I didn't notice this until now but that symbol looks like kaidou. So it looks like doflamingo was just capturing the samurai for Kaidou. I wonder why kaidou wants them?
Also if I remember correctly kinemon looked like he knew something about kaidou in one of the old chapters. Maybe he knows a way to defeat Kaidou?
Jul 30, 2015 3:15 AM
Jun 2015
HOLYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT..........MOTHERF**KING KAIDO IS HERE AND HE CAME LIKE A BADASS......AND SANJI AND CREW IS ALSO SHOWN AT LAST............THIS CHAPTER BLEW MY FUC*ING MIND........TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT....ALL HAIL ODA......10000000000000000/10
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Today

7 by ramshireesh_1 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Yesterday, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.