Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2015 11:32 AM

Mar 2015
Today I found a theory in Kangoku Gakuen's Reddit, and I would like to share it with you. It is a pretty long theory, but also a really interesting one.

Credits to:

- Captain Lenny (Posted on Reddit)

- James Rye (Posted on Kissmanga - Kangoku Gakuen Chapter 178 Comment)

"This! This was an EPIC chapter! And I am saying that about a chapter with litres of piss! There are many reasons why this chapter is so epic and for me the climax of the whole manga so lemme break it up to a couple points:

1) The Past

How many of you remember back then the first time Kiyoshi and Hana meet? This chapter showed us the chapter back then with the 4-leaf clover search and ofc Kiyoshi watching Hana pee. If you read back those chapter 5 and 6, you will realize something, something pretty deep:

Kiyoshi had been lying to the girl he "loved" all the time, back then and in future chapters as well, whereas regarding Hana he had always protected her most embarressing moment and told nobody about it. If you think about it then the author basically told us already 172 chapters ago how differently Kiyoshi treated those two girls, Chiyo and Hana. And how differently both of their relationships started, like one was "normal" (if you ignore the lie or even say such a lie is normal to get the girl interested) and the other was "weird", "not normal", "perverted". The latter half is important for the next point.

2) KIyoshi and the door of no return

I know this will come as a shock to some of us, but Kiyoshi. Is. A. Pervert!

If you look back then Kiyoshi always tried to be the "normal" one from the group even sometimes looking down on them in his mind due their honest pervertness. Yet as seen he is just as perverted as them, just not honest with himself about it or in constant denial about it. Which is what I believe the door symbolizes. Remember how in the chapter 172 Kiyoshi was afraid and imaged the door thinking if he steps through it (getting pissed on by Hana under the futon) that he won't return to the world he knew of? I think Kiyoshi is afraid of "losing" his normalness, that by being peed on (and most importantly by having AGREED to that) he will label himself a bigger pervert than even Andreji with his whole slave-mistress fantasy. The door basically is separating Kiyoshi's mind from the normal to the perverted world or what he thinks is perverted, though THAT is done by society's standards and not by his own. His words "That's not the right thing" or "this is not proper" prove that he is not speaking with his own words but what he had been taugth what is proper and what is not.

This also means that the door not only smybolizes the line between "normal" and "perverted" but is also his barricade of denial, protecting himself from his own pervertness, giving himself the excuse to call himself normal while ignoring his perverted side he has, closing it away behind said door.

Once however he will be peed on that door will cease to exist, and here is where "reality" comes in: Being "normal" or "perverted" is not done by your own definition but what society "defines" as normal and as perverted. Or like the president Silvio said "All men are perverts who love butts". In other words, being perverted can be the same as being normal, but that depends on yourself and how honest you are with yourself and your desires. And Kiyoshi had in that regards never really been honest with himself, especially when it comes to Hana to who a lot of us can tell he feels attracted to yet is weirded out by her "weirdness", not acknowledging that HE Is the reason for her weirdness which gets us to the next point.

3) The "weird" yet innocent Hana

If again we think back to the beginning of this manga then we can read that while Hana was pretty violent, and that in an unsexy way unlike the Vize-president, she was not "weird" as in "perverted". From all we know she had been pretty normal, even innocent and pure to that point, enjoying drinking tea and gathering four-leaf clovers. The whole weirdness begun when Kiyoshi saw her peeing full naked and had a clear view on her pussy. From there she demanded "fairness", again a normal concept, of seeing him pee as well so that they both have something embarressing against each other to keep each other, where now begins the weird and perverted part.

Hana seems to be the only one from the underground student council who had been geniuly interested in boys and here we got a boy who had seen her most private parts and who she kept meeting again and again and who was ready to let her watch him pee. Which got us to him accidently peeing all over her in the toilet and to many other hilarious moments between those two.

Yet in all those moments one thing was always clear, Hana was the innocent one, Kiyoshi the perverted one. Remember their first kiss? How Hana kissed Kiyoshi yet it was "like a little girl's kiss" in Kiyoshi's mind, pure and inncoent, just pressing lips on lips yet Hana was supermebarressed by it whereas Kiyoshi was just turned on and gave her such a deep french kiss she got a nosebleed from?^^;

That innocence was seen again when Hana forgot three times her purpose on why she and Kiyoshi were in his room and tried to do "normal" stuff with him to spend the time with, drinking tea, talking and watching a movie. It was Kiyoshi who had been ready to go to piss on each other the whole time and who KEPT her reminding each of those three times what their true purpose here in this room was. Well, until his common sense kicked his perverted sense out of his mind and he realized what he was about to do. XD

We had another such innocence vs perverted moment AGAIN in this little piss arc before, the crying about being "scared" and the talk about the "awakening of the beast" and who of them is the real beast in this relationship. If you remember the crying part, Kiyoshi was the first to cry and Hana the second one. Now you would think Kiyoshi is the innocent one due being the "victim" in this sorta play, however if you look at his reason to cry "It is not proper/I wanna go home = I wanna stay normal" and her reason to cry "You hate this so much that you'd cry? Then I am going to cry too..." and "Even though you did the Ouroboros with the president, you can't do it with me?".

You see, Kiyoshi was crying about himself but Hana was crying because Kiyoshi hated doing "this" with "her". Funnily once Kiyoshi confirmed she was scared too, he was the one who became aroused of the situation. Remember the "clattering" sound of the PBR-sama bottle when he remembered that he was only inches away from Han's Medusa? That was his dick getting hard.

And his reason of why he was scared changed totally, before he was scared of the "deed" of getting pissed on and how that will change him in the eyes of everyone else; now he was "scared of myself" and of the actions he might take now. And while Hana was still scared she was still willing to go through with this plan and the reason of that she repeated twice "With you...".

Which brings us to the awesome beast talk part between the Medusa and PBR-sama now that the crying and being scared part had been dealt with. Here again we see the innocence of Hana and the pervertness of Kiyoshi. Hana thinking about this hunt meaning Kiyoshi will pee as a result whereas Kiyoshi already knew that there was no way he could pee with such a hard-on and even might be at risk of cumming due that excitement he felt because he was so scared of "himself". Like he said, he wanted to kiss her Medusa, a foreplay act, whereas Hana thought he meant to drink her pee, which if you look at his increased "hahs" actually got him even more excited.^^;

Though as we all know before the pee act could happen Chiyo showed up which gets me to the 4th point of this little piss arc.

4) The "missing link" Chiyo

Chiyo is the most normal girl in this manga (well, maybe expect her obsession with Suma that is :P) and Kiyoshi's "love interest" since chapter 1. She's the ideal girlfriend Kiyoshi would love to have, to date with and do "stuff" with yet she is also the girl he lied the most to, to who he fabricated a "Kiyoshi version" that does not truly exist. And Kiyoshi himself is aware of that yet he is unable to stop it, believing his true self is too disgusting for Chiyo to spend time with. He is not lying for her sake, but his.

And that point is tremendously important and is why I call Chiyo the "missing link" as 4th point. Chiyo is part of the normal world, a world Kiyoshi wants to be a member of as well. Him being with her surely will keep that little door of his shut closed, the "perverted" side put behind bars away from his "normal" side. So Chiyo is the one spectrum where Kiyoshi sees the normalness and where he can escape from his own perverted self whereas Hana stands for the other side and keeps pulling him into perverted deeds he finds himself doing out of his own will.

So here we got the normal side Kiyoshi keeps lying to and lives a lie and the perverted side which Kiyoshi cannot take his eyes from and who he even protected from everyone else by never talking about her embarressing moments to anyone else.

I think the above parts explain why we got so many Hana and Kiyoshi shippers compared to Chiyo and Kiyoshi shippers.

Chiyo in this arc also accelerates the development, again showing off Chiyo's innocene and Kiyoshi's pervertness. When everything was about to become superdire and they were nearly exposed, Hana overcame her embarressment and pressed her whole body on Kiyoshi, whereas Kiyoshi even in such a moment could not think of anything else but kissing her Medusa as an last act when she came closer and closer to his body.
I liked that moment because of how Kiyoshi was ashamed of himself, ashamed that he has only tought about himself whereas Hana had tried to find a way to save both of them. It made him think of a way on how to escape this situation and which brings us to the next point.

5) Title and the poem

Before I talk about the title and the poem, remember how Hana and Kiyoshi managed to escape this predictment without being found out. A lot of luck was involved and some sort of telepathie between Kiyoshi and Hana but in the end there were able to prevent being found out. Again that part is important because we see Kiyoshi battling with his perverted side who tries to win him over by kissing Hana's Medusa or touching her boobs but he managed to remain sane and find a way out although said way out depended so much on Hana that you really could talk about a telepathie link given how perfect her SMS was.

And ofc once the danger was gone there was no way Hana could keep in all the tea she had been drinking the whole day for this act. Which gets us to this chapter, its title and Kiyoshi's poem under the golden driblets and the stars within them. Who ever thought piss could lead to such romantic thoughts? XDDD

First the title "We are (not) alone". You can read that two ways at it is meant to, we are alone and we are not alone. Why are they alone? First off both Hana and Kiyoshi are outcasts of their previous groups, Hana who had to take on the role as defector of Mari's group for Mari's plan to work and who also at the same time is geniuly interested in a certain boy, going against the underground student council rules. Kiyoshi who is also an outcast to his friends, the only one in prison and only accpeted as partner due the wet t-shirt contest being in danger of being cancelled.
Not only that but they have nobody they can turn to about their confusing thoughts regarding all the perverted acts they commited with each other, they only have themselves for that matter which brings us to the not alone meaning of this title.

If they have each other they are not alone, right? Yet that would imply that they both a trusting and geniue relationship with each other, but for that they were both not ready till this piss point. Hana was in denial about her feelings regarding Kiyoshi, trying to compensate them in a revenge plan, that they will be gone once she had punished him. Kiyoshi was in denial about his perverted side and his desires, trying to keep them out instead of embracing and accepting them as part of himself.

And that is why this chapter proved that they, like Gakuto would say, indeed have each other and are therefor not alone. Why is that so?
Remember what was missing by the Ouroboros piss act? Kiyoshi's piss for Hana to watch at. Do you know why it was missing? Because Kiyoshi had a hard-on the entire time, as seen how he was able to carry PBR-sama only with his dick, not using hands to keep it on there while rushing out to gather the shoes and Hana's clothes. We know that Kiyoshi REALLY needed to go to the toilet the whole time just like Hana did, yet he unlike her did not take a piss when being relaxed. And that's cause his dick was too hard to take a piss, in other words Kiyoshi had a boner while getting pissed on?
Now how perverted is that? Pretty perverted if you ask me. XD

Which is where we finally get to the poem!

There are two ways to see this poem, one is of Kiyoshi opening up to his side he had kept shut behind said mentioned door; the other is that he is deceiving himself, trying to make this more as it is or how he actually feels. I am more of a supporter of the first theory but I get later to that in my next point.

The words "tears of god" and "fruit of knowledge" both describe the act of Hana pissing on Kiyoshi. The first part however is kept as a question to which Kiyoshi answeres with the second part. Fruit of knowledge is from the christian bible where the pure and untouched Adam and Eva became aware of their nudeness after biting into the apple and fell from grave of god. Here you could say Kiyoshi did the same as Hana did way back then when he pissed on her. Back then it was hinted that Hana, ofc accidently, drank Kiyoshi's piss when he peed all over her. Here with Kiyoshi talking all the time while getting a golden shower it is very likely that he also got a taste of Han's piss.

In other words Hana was the Eva, the first to taste of the fruit of knowledge, here the piss, and who kept pushing Adam aka Kiyoshi to also take a bite of the fruit which he did now. Unlike Adam and Eva who became aware of them being nude and became ashamed of, Hana and Kiyoshi became aware of their feelings for another and that each of them holds desires others would call perverse.

Remember the covering nude part? Hana and Kiyoshi basically did the same with the many futons covering their perverse act! Yet each layer got taken away by a girl anybody would call normal till only one layer remained and the act still happened in the end. What they tried to hide with so many layers was protected by a single last layer and said layer remained only there due their telepathic act with the handy saving themselves from a superembarressing scenario.

"your droplets...bear intense heat", "melting my soul", "casting it out to wander in the darkness".
Hana's piss bearing intense heat could just be a observation that the piss is hot or it could mean that it brings forth intense heat in Kiyoshi's body and mind, in other words, pleases him. This heat could also a reference to his dick as only with much blood we heat up the dick to get hard and comfortable. And again, since he did not pee despite having proclaimed a dire need to do so a couple chapters back, it is very likely that he has a boner the whole time he speaks about his poem that came to his mind.

The melting his soul also can be seen in that regard, that he feels comfortable and excited in the golden shower, kinda like a hot, relaxing bath. And it can also been seen as his soul being "remade" as iron getting melted and becoming steel under the hits of the hammer, here the hits of the golden drops of Hana's piss. His soul is in that case the lie Kiyoshi had made up to foll himself and others to make him look like a normal guy and said lie had no argument to remain when Kiyoshi was still hard while being peed on.

The casting it out to wander the darkness seems to speak for such a remaking of his soul, his self and how he sees himself. Wandering in darkness can be looked at as a frightening and scary experience yet given his previous sentences and expressions, this is not the case here. He discovered or better said rediscovered a part of himself he had been in denial about, had thrown away into the darkness to never look at again due it being not right and proper in everybody's else eyes. Now he has meet it again and this time it would stay with him as there is no more door to hold it back.

Then we get the 5 centimetres per second reference which you can google up yourself and the heart and journey question. Speaking about his heart beating like that could be another form of his excitment feeling in this situation as well as meaning that his feelings for Hana have changed. The journey part is about how he embracing those new feelings, both for Hana and feeling excitement in this sorta perverse situation, means he will begin a new journey in his life. No longer with the "normal" Kiyoshi use the excuse that his perverted side is a "beast" he has to keep under control, the beast is now as much of a natural part of himself as the rest of his mind and body.

The next is a remember to the old days/chapters back then for the readers so that they can compare back then to now. The "That had become only natural..." referes not to the fantasy Kiyoshi imagines but is meant with the memory from before, from all the time he and Hana had spend together, just the two of them, even in the most embarressing situations and moments.

Now we get to the part with the piss and the universe and the stars, damn this is getting way deep! The important parts here are Orihime and Hikoboshi with the reference to Tanabata. Tanabata is the Star festival the sole day where Orihime and Hikoboshi, the stars Vega and Altair, can meet once in the year despite being seperated by the river, here the milky way. They cannot meet however if on said day it rains, as it keeps the magpies away from forming a bridge for the lovers to cross the river. And guess what is happening right now?
Yep, rain in form of a golden shower.

Orihime can be seen as Chiyo and Hikoboshi as Kiyoshi. It is important to know that when Orihime and Hikoboshi were together the clouds would cease to exists and the stars would run wild as both would not do their godly work anymore, in other words they were no good together for the order of the world. The Tanabata reference is meant as the chance Kiyoshi saw having getting together with Chiyo who was like a goddess to him.
Yet the "rain" made that impossible.

Kioyshi also talks about the expanding of the universe and that one day Orihime and Hibokoshi won't be able to meet anymore. Hana is both the rain and the expansion of the universe here. She not only made his chance with Chiyo void but also changed his universe, expanding it on his perverse side he can never ever show Chiyo as there is no way he can imagine her accepting or even liking that particular side of his.

If you look then at their expressions, does Kiyoshi look sad or calm to you? Does Hana look content or sad to you? It is pretty hard to tell and each of us can have different opinions about that page, but I see Kiyoshi not as sad as he is not crying, he is in my eyes just deep in thoughts given his poectic thoughts and images. After all he just experienced something he could no longer argue against.
Hana on the other hand we do not see or hear her thoughts about this whole deal. We can only assume due what she said and did before this act as well as what she did afterwards on what her thoughts might have been.
In my eyes, Hana was sad. She was sad because she was peeing on the boy she was in love with. Sad because she had no longer a reason to tell Kiyoshi to spend time just with her. Sad because everything was over for good, Kiyoshi who had been crying before about this act would surely hate her and wish to no longer see her and who could not understand that after what she had done to him? :/

I liked the whole imagination of how those two meet in the streets, their blushes and how they were taking a ride together and what not. So adorable~ <3
This might be another reference to 5 centimetres per second due the train crossover but I am not sure as I have not seen that movie. Heard it is pretty sad/realistic as the two lovers will not get together in the end, living apart and falling out of love and such.

Well, this gets us to the last point before the fazit.

6) The golden kiss

Okay, final spurt!

Kiyoshi, sitting there like a beaten boxer who had lost an important match, drenched in piss. Whereas we see Hana getting dressed and ready to leave the room without saying a single word. And what could she even say to make this situation better in her eyes as she believes Kiyoshi to hate her now?

Kiyoshi's outcry is also the time where he does cry, not out of relaxion like when they escaped the deadly situation but true hurt feelings. We also only see Hana's face kept in darkness, yet that little white line on her right cheek could be a tear rolling down, we only have certainy next chapter. There are some on /a/ who argue that her face is full of cum due the white part of her left cheek and that is why Kiyoshi looks so crazy-eyed on her when she finally faced him. Dunno if that is true, we have to wait and see. But if he did cum only with her peeing on him, then daaaaaaaang! ^^;

When he kept shouting at her and asked what emotion she thinks possessed him and filled his mind with stupid poems and stupid ideas as well as how he should live from now, that is basically the deal for me that he had NOT deceiving himself back then with the poem and images in his mind. They were all meant geniuely which is why he is hurt that she is just leaving without a word as if this had not meant as much to her as it did to him. That this really was only revenge for her and he wont see her ever again.

Again, this is the Kiyoshi who had faced his beast and merged with it together, he stepped through the door and wandered through the darkness, his soul melted and all that... plus he had a raging boner the whole time she peed on him. XDDD

It is why he asks for an answer. Again, the title of "we are (not) alone". Kiyoshi feels alone with his confusing feelings he encountered with that peeing on deed and he doesn't want to be alone. He cannot imagine facing his parents or friends or Chiyo with that, with his new self, heck with Chiyo it is even worse with all those lies he had created a mountain of lies with.
How will they ever look at him if they find out that he gets excited by being peed on by a girl? That he got all crazy poems and ideas about said act and the girl who peed on him? That he might even be in love with said girl who did that to him?
If we would ignore the title then those questions would be an accusation, blaming Hana for ruining his life and such. However with the title, it becomes an outcry of lonliness of a pervert who is afraid of being left alone and having to deal with his perverance on his own with no help, no "answer".

And Hana does give him an answer and HAWT DAMN, what an answer it was!!!

No words, just straight up walking up to him, looking at him (and I have ni idea what kinda expression she wore on her face but it made Kiyoshi all crazy eyed so it must have been a dang powerful one!!! Still betting my money on her crying although the cum version doesn't sound bad either. XD) and then leaning forward and kissing him.
SHE! KISSES! HIM!!! WHILE HIS LIPS ARE STILL COVERED IN HER PEE!!!!!!!

Given how he leans back and she more forward we can guess that this is not a "little girl's kiss" like back then but a deep french kiss this time started by her and not Kiyoshi. Basically she is not only confessing her feelings for him, but also tells him that she is accepting all of his sides, even his perverted, drenched in her own pee side. She stands in that puddle of pee, dirtying her socks, dirtying her clothes as she puts her body on his and they get closer and closer onto the bed....Daaaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuum~~~ <3

7) Fazit

Now for the fazit of this chapter, this little piss arc and the INSANE build up from chapter 6 to THIS development!!!

I am not sure how much of my comment was just my projection of what I want to be true or if it was really intended by Hiramoto but whatever the case; I LOVED IT!!! And apprently I am not the only one who enjoyed this weird, perverted and yet despite all that romantic conclusion of those two characters we come to love so much since the start of this manga. :D
Hiramoto is a true albeit perverted genius who managed to form a really crazy yet functional pairing with Hana and Kiyoshi and I hope to all shipping gods that those two will end up together at the end of the manga! If they don't end up together and he and Chiyo gets together then I have no idea what I just wrote here...

That said, thank all of you crazy people who read this ass-long comment!!! You are awesome!!! B)"

Hope you guys enjoyed this theory.
Jul 30, 2015 12:30 PM

Feb 2013
idk man, just wait and see
Jul 30, 2015 10:46 PM
Jul 2015
http://yomanga.net/series/Prison-School/index.php

Well here are some recent chapters that could maybe help that theory of yours. Just by reading that comment the 3 new chapters ,184 especially
Jul 31, 2015 12:54 AM

Mar 2015
Kitzumi said:

Well here are some recent chapters that could maybe help that theory of yours. Just by reading that comment the 3 new chapters ,184 especially

It isn't my theory. The whole text above is a copy/paste of what I found in Reddit. As you say the last chapters support this theory; however, only from Hana's side.
Jul 31, 2015 10:00 AM
Jul 2010
You got the 5 Centimeters Per Second reference but not the Evangelion one? Tsk tsk. Seriously though, I've been having the same thoughts as this theory just not as collected and profound :p Let's all pray to the shipping gods that Hiramoto was doing all this intentionally because after the "golden shower" arc and how this manga has been progressing, I can't see anyone/hope for anyone suiting Kiyoshi more than Hana.
Oct 29, 2015 8:32 AM

Mar 2014
SmileBot said:
Kitzumi said:

It isn't my theory. The whole text above is a copy/paste of what I found in Reddit. As you say the last chapters support this theory; however, only from Hana's side.

yaaay! im totally for hana x kiyoshi ship too. btw, do you remember what chapter did kate discover kiyoshi and hana's pictures in hana's phone? im shipping them too much i want to save their pics lol
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Oct 29, 2015 8:54 AM
Dec 2011
envy__ said:
SmileBot said:

yaaay! im totally for hana x kiyoshi ship too. btw, do you remember what chapter did kate discover kiyoshi and hana's pictures in hana's phone? im shipping them too much i want to save their pics lol

Chapter 147.
Oct 29, 2015 10:05 AM
Jan 2014
Tl;dr MarixKiyoshi should happen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Most sensible one that is obviously.
But nothing against this hana ship, if you are into weird things it might work.
Oct 29, 2015 10:07 AM

Dec 2014
LitzSabr said:
Tl;dr MarixKiyoshi should happen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Most sensible one that is obviously.

The birth of the Ouroboros...
Oct 29, 2015 10:32 AM
Jan 2014
testamentKAISER said:
LitzSabr said:

The birth of the Ouroboros...

Was because Mari didn't want a student under her responsibility dead.
Silly/funny situation because it's prison school after all but the character is still appreciable.
Oct 30, 2015 9:50 AM

Mar 2014
Gaston said:
envy__ said:

Chapter 147.

thanks random person. demn i want my own hana lol
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Oct 29, 2016 3:03 AM
Jul 2014
I'm a huge Kiyoshi/Hana shipper but my profile picture said enough. The 178. chapter was my favorite, and the one when Kiyoshi "died" in the cavalry battle and revived. I don't see how Kiyoshi could be with Chiyo-chan, after these, because one time in the future all will turn out. And then I don't think how Chiyo can accept what he did. And all the situations with Hana-san point out to that how they wil be together at the end. Because if Kiyoshi will be with Chiyo then Hana who could survive that? She will be lonely, and she just get more crazy. And because Kiyoshi is crazy too, they a perfect couple.
Oct 29, 2016 3:07 AM

Sep 2009
I can't read rambling garbage that goes on for that long. Is there a tl;dr?
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 29, 2016 3:46 PM

Mar 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
I can't read rambling garbage that goes on for that long. Is there a tl;dr?

I haven't found a tl;dr for this theory; however, the main point is that there are many clues pointing at a future relationship between Hana and Kiyoshi. Just bare in mind that it is based on pure speculation.

It only takes three to five minutes to read the whole paper although I understand that some people find it exhausting to read more than one paragraph.
Nov 9, 2016 3:02 AM
Oct 2016
I cannot believe I read all of this in one sitting while I'm busy at work. :D
Jul 6, 2020 4:52 PM
Jan 2020
Well im shipper too about the your thoery doubt my Gf is chiyo shipper so every night we're fighting about them and she said that this manga is not deep so who wouldn't get mad at her and she is demanding that kiyoshi is must be ship by chiyo LOL!!! there its has a season 2 i wish and seing hana x kiyoshi walking and lookin each other and swiming in the beach and talking hana home you see hana is walking it almost you can see that kiyoshi let her ride on his motorbike then i know the fact chiyo is crazy by now so chiyo is more insane than hana before then kiyoshi will not ganna see her anymore the fact is hana and kiyoshi in the end they we be a perfect couple i read all the manga and watch the full anime and im reading it 3 time by now hehe seeking for more answers and the theory of your moves thank you the guy who makes this theory 😊 HanaxKiyoshi Wohoooooo!!!!!

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.