Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2015 8:50 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Declaring war! Quite the scuffle with Ajeel. :D
Jul 26, 2015 9:07 PM

Aug 2012
the chapter was okay i guess,..hmm another cocky enemy

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 26, 2015 9:27 PM
Jul 2018
What I want to happen: Ajeel runs Fairy Tail out of there and doesn't get beaten

What will happen: Ajeel gets his face pounded in, then reveals he wasn't going all out but will inevitably job later this arc
Jul 26, 2015 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Chapter was good. The whole trying to escape scene was pretty intense. Gray's ice make silver and whole demon slayer form was epic as hell.

Natsu punching that ajeel guy away has me a little worried though.

Hiro if your going to make them fight or even have a little brawl...just don't screw it up.
sweet5Jul 26, 2015 9:39 PM
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jul 26, 2015 9:35 PM

Jun 2013
Nice chapter, Lucy's new stardress looked cool, also Gray going Demon Force (or whatever ssj was that), was a nice thing. Cliffhanger with Natsu punching that guy, and people are worried that he might get one shot next chapter haha.
Jul 26, 2015 9:39 PM
Sep 2014
YO was that Natsu that evaporated all that sand with his fire or just all of their magic power? It was a good chapter in my opinion and I doubt Ajeel is going to get one shot next chapter lol
Jul 26, 2015 9:44 PM

Apr 2013
Lucy can use her Star Dress without summoning the Spirit. So going by the next chapter title the team is going to battle with the Sand users whose name is different with each translation while escaping?
Jul 26, 2015 9:52 PM
Sep 2012
Well this chapter is about Makarov learning how stronger his children as become, and Charles can turn into a human at will.

This chapter is mostly Fairy Tail trying to get the hell out of dodge and away from sand dude. I think this sand guy is one of those guys that don't give a dam what Zeref wants, and he is probably is going to get killed by him at some point.

Our heroes were running away like thieves in the night, by the title of the next chapter I think Fairy Tail they will get their first victory by getting away to Ishgar and regroup. But is that really a victory, you successful ran away, go Fairy Tail go. I am kidding, but I like that the good guys are smart here and just trying to get away and not start a pointless fight. Sometimes brains is as important as power. I hope they get away and able to regroup, and than finally let's have a new guild alliance. These guys just proclaimed war on Ishgar, this is not a Fairy Tail only problem anymore.

This was a fun little chase chapter, I like a good chase.
blfanJul 26, 2015 10:01 PM
Jul 26, 2015 9:53 PM
Jun 2015
A very intense chapter of Fairy Tail. Ajeer looks pretty cool and his Sand magic is pretty nice. What made the chapter for me was Gray and Lucy showing off their newly awakened powers. This arc might turn out to be better then Tartarus if it keeps this up!
LordChaos246Jul 26, 2015 10:18 PM
Jul 26, 2015 9:54 PM

Dec 2013
Nakama Power is just too strong. Still it was cool seeing Gray and Lucy transform like that!
Jul 26, 2015 9:55 PM
Jul 2015
Ajeel sounds a lot like gajeel.His hair is also quite similar to gajeel....
Jul 26, 2015 10:06 PM

Dec 2014
Hm. Glad that Fairy Tail doesn't seem 100% outclassed, but on the other hand I really hope these guys don't get one-shot.
Jul 26, 2015 10:13 PM

Apr 2010
Typical chapter. Loved the new skills of Gray and Lucy.
Jul 26, 2015 10:18 PM
May 2015
Natsu grapped his arm again when meeting the Spriggin.
----------> What is under those bandages????!!!!!

Natsu was too sick to appreciate Lucy's ass on his head.
----------> Why didn't she choose another window? O.o

Gray's DeS form
----------> Markarov's like WHAAAT?

Lucy's Star dress
----------> was hopiing for Scorpio but soooooo glad that Sagitarius's star outfit looks bad ass because we all know he be looking like fodder
---------> Markarok still like WHAAATT?????
---------> going to be pissed if some random fan starts harping on this star dress like they did with the taurus, aquaris, leo, and virgo ones
--------> can't wait to see scorpio, gemini, and capricorn (really wish she still had aquaris); the idea of ares and cancer star dresses scare me.......

Natsu
------> Don't think it will be a one shot because the next chapter says Escape Battle
Jul 26, 2015 10:19 PM
May 2015
My wish
------> Everyone wants to see the A team get beat next chapter but I don't because typically Mashima makes them lose early on and then come back to win every fight so win, lose, win, lose, win would be my referred battle scoreboard.

------> I would be ok if they beat him (not destroyed of course) because Erza and Markarov are both WS levels; Natsu should be that level now; Gray should be WS level because he has surpassed Ur when he got silver's DeS ; Lucy and df Wendy should be S class level; in an emergency Mest does have enough magic for one jump so at any rate they can escape that way
Ajeel even if he is on level with God Serena (#1) should have a problem taking out 4 wizard saints and 3 s class mages who know each other well enough to be a pretty good team.

------> I would also be ok if Zeref has told Ajeel (in preparation for the future battles) to go easy on them (not kill them) and he loses because he didn't go all out
Jul 26, 2015 10:24 PM
Jul 2015
Hey guys, haven't you noticed something strange? Gray has a mark of Cait Shelter in his right chest when he used his Demon Slaying Magic. And another thing, i noticed that in these past chapters, Natsu is always holding his right arm, it's as if his hiding something there.
Jul 26, 2015 10:33 PM
May 2015
Makarov's face lol He's like: "Oh shit" And I fully expect fairy tail to beat Ajeel. Simply based on it being 1v6 (not counting Mest, Happy, and Charlette). Unless you're severely more powerful than everyone, 1v6 does not have favorable odds for the 1.
Jul 26, 2015 10:38 PM
May 2015
JITDebug said:
Hey guys, haven't you noticed something strange? Gray has a mark of Cait Shelter in his right chest when he used his Demon Slaying Magic. And another thing, i noticed that in these past chapters, Natsu is always holding his right arm, it's as if his hiding something there.

They all have the mark of Cait Shelter until it got burned off/changed at the end.

One of the chapter covers showed Natsu's arm had a tatoo. He also grabbed his arm when he saw Brandish. Most people say he's turning into an END or a dragon, but I think its an attack, a final attack, (because he does not know he is END) that he has stored to be used against Achnologia because that's his goal... to get revenge for Igneel not necessarily to defeat Zeref. It would be like the tatoo when Cana uses Mavis's fairy glitter only it reacts to the presence of certain magics or strong magics like Gray's tatoos when he goes DeS.
Jul 26, 2015 10:41 PM
May 2015
Zerienga said:
Makarov's face lol He's like: "Oh shit" And I fully expect fairy tail to beat Ajeel. Simply based on it being 1v6 (not counting Mest, Happy, and Charlette). Unless you're severely more powerful than everyone, 1v6 does not have favorable odds for the 1.

I agree but the fandom will probably still pitch a fit.
Jul 26, 2015 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Makarov. Lucy and Gray were awesome.

Also Rip Brandish. That hair color is awful.
removed-userJul 26, 2015 11:04 PM
Jul 26, 2015 10:57 PM
Sep 2014
This chapter was definitely a page turner for me. The whole time, Makarov had this "what the heck?!" look on his face. I think he was underestimating his own 'children' a little too much.
What I'm paying attention to the most is 1. Natsu's right arm. I know there are some theories going around about it, and for the most part, I agree, there is something going on with Natsu's bandaged arm. Based on the fact that he's been grabbing it every time something big happens or some extremely strong opponent comes along, I'm assuming it's some sort of power he's trying to hold back. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being some symbol like on Gray's arm or even nothing visibly noticeable at all (though I'd be a bit disappointed for the latter), but I hope Mashima does something different. Besides his arm, Natsu's latest power up is very impressive to me. He's been training harder than anyone in Fairy Tail with (most likely) no distractions from his training. I can't wait to see the full extent of his training, and if he can beat Ajeel and the rest of the Spriggan 12.
There's also the second thing I'm looking out for. 2. What is going on with Fairy Tail Team B? Apparently, Gajeel knows the location of Laxus and his team. I think that, when Team B finds them, they'll either go back to the guild and meet up with Team A there or meet up with them at some other spot. I'm leaning towards the latter. I don't expect all of Fairy Tail to meet up again when all of their strongest members are currently away from the guildhall. The only reason I can think of for everyone to go back is to spread hope by bringing Makarov back. Either way, it'll be interesting to see how they escape from Ajeel. I'm almost thinking this battle will end up like the Natsu .vs. Jackal fight, but maybe not. We'll just have to wait for Chapter 447 to come out.
Jul 26, 2015 11:07 PM

Jun 2013
LittleRookie said:

She has the same color as Bisca lol
Jul 26, 2015 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
LittleRookie said:

Like i said, awful.
Jul 26, 2015 11:11 PM

Jan 2013
The sand evaporated? What?
Jul 26, 2015 11:16 PM

Apr 2013
Bullshit nakama power...

Dam and here I thought Fairy Tail finally had a challenge they had to get through...
Jul 26, 2015 11:17 PM
May 2015
LittleRookie said:
metsujin said:

Like i said, awful.

Brandish is still ok but compared to Bisca who is drop dead gorgeous Brandish is the uglier fairy.
Jul 26, 2015 11:22 PM
Jul 2018
Crescentgenisi said:
LittleRookie said:

Like i said, awful.

Brandish is still ok but compared to Bisca who is drop dead gorgeous Brandish is the uglier fairy.

Indeed. That Hair color doesn't suit Brandish at all, in my opinion.

hoopla123 said:
Bullshit nakama power...

Dam and here I thought Fairy Tail finally had a challenge they had to get through...

What did you expect when it's one of the first Spriggan's shown, and it's 1 v 6? lol.
Jul 26, 2015 11:27 PM

Jun 2013
hoopla123 said:
Bullshit nakama power...

People already mention it, but ONE PERSON vs. SIX wtf...
Jul 26, 2015 11:27 PM

Oct 2014
So two predictions I've been theorizing are now confirmed.

#1 - Natsu's flames have reached an increased temperature to such a degree that they can now effect other properties in a bigger area of effect. For example the stone that made up the Grand Magic Games arena was encased in flames and started to melt and deteriorate. And now with sand, it simply evaporated like water, both of which took merely seconds. I don't have any idea of what training methods he did, or if Gildarts showed him anything but maybe it's something to do with Igneel gone as he was a potential limiter of sorts.

#2 - Natsu's arm has now reacted to both Brandish and Ajeel. I'm beginning to wonder if it's either because of how high their magic power is (Which seems the most logical case) or if it's something that Zeref has done/given to all the Spriggan 12 members. If that's the case, then any of the 12 that Natsu has to take on seriously could perhaps reveal the secret of Natsu's bandaged arm.

I'm not really bothered about theory number one as it's not really a theory per se, and it most likely won't be touched upon. However, at this point in time, there are 2 logical and sensible answers for theory #2 and what it what it could be.

#1 - E.N.D - I don't really need to explain anything about this, given we all know it's confirmed now. The problem is, the only way Zeref could awaken E.N.D is if he did something to Natsu's body when he brought him back to life. That would mean that the Book of E.N.D is merely an activation of sorts that corresponds with whatever Zeref did to Natsu's body which would then cause E.N.D to reawaken.

#2 - Natsu's upcoming Dragonize Transformation
Before anyone says that it's only a movie thing, hear me out. We know that if a Dragon Slayer uses their magic excessively, they can end up turning into a dragon themselves. It's not exactly stated to what extent, but it still poses a problem for them. The solution to stop that however, was revealed by Igneel after he emerged from within Natsu's bodies, and stated that they had been staying dormant within their bodies to act as antibodies to halt the process of Dragonification.

With Igneel now gone though, there's nothing stopping Natsu from turning into a Dragon. Logically, I can assume that it would take some time for the effects of the antibodies to wear off, but we've had a year time-skip so maybe it's worn off. This evidence for this theory is concrete and is backed up by Achnologia being able to return to a human despite excessively using his own Dragon Slayer Magic in the past.

TL;DR

Either way, Natsu is bound to receive a new power-up in some form in the future, one that's been fleshed out by key bits of information stringed across hundreds of chapters. Something that's not been bound to the "Power of Friendship" stereotype that A LOT of people like to use, even though they sorely misunderstand it. I'm looking forward to this arc a great deal. The Tartarus arc is the best so far but we ended up getting blue-balled at the end of it.
ETXJul 26, 2015 11:39 PM

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jul 26, 2015 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
hoopla123 said:
Bullshit nakama power...

Considering Natsu, Gray and Erza will probably all 1v1 a Spriggan each, Natsu maybe even 2. This is pretty funny.
Jul 26, 2015 11:35 PM

Jun 2013
LittleRookie said:
metsujin said:

Considering Natsu, Gray and Erza will probably all 1v1 a Spriggan each, Natsu maybe even 2. This is pretty funny.

Yeah, I can see that, Erza because she's Erza, Natsu still has something up his sleeves, and Gray as we saw this chapter, he can do the same things as Silver (freezing a whole village, in this case a whole area..), also he might have a demon form or something.
Jul 26, 2015 11:41 PM

Nov 2014
Sand user Ajeel. Gray shows his demonic slaying ice magic and Lucy shows off her plot magic.
They get swallowed by the sands of hell but then again Fairy Tail with its classic slight power boost to declare war, where was that when they were man handled by Brandish. I don't care if they were in a populated area, if they had that with in them the island wouldn't have shrunk. They even said Ajeel is on the same level as the ones from before. C'mon fairy tail get your power levels together I have yet to see Erza's power increase. Nakama Power Strikes again at the timeliest of times.
Jul 26, 2015 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
MantaBaby said:
----

Not sure how this "Power boost" has anything to do with Brandish shrinking an island. She had no intention of fighting them, and when Natsu wanted too she "killed" that guy. And then she Shrunk the island with her magic.

Unless their power-up was being able to tell what the opponents magic was, then no. it wouldn't of mattered one bit.
Jul 26, 2015 11:45 PM
Oct 2013
Ophis said:
What I want to happen: Ajeel runs Fairy Tail out of there and doesn't get beaten

What will happen: Ajeel gets his face pounded in, then reveals he wasn't going all out but will inevitably job later this arc
That or he get´s beaten right there and it get´s revealed that he´s the weakest of them. I´m already smelling bullshit and a fast concluded fight.

Best solution would be X telling the others to go ahead while he fights him, can be whoever just make it a proper fight. But it´s Fairy Tail and that´s Kishi writing quality. The arc started promising but it´s on his way to it´s midarc headdive.

If he pulls an Igneel and stops the bullshit early it can be salvaged and become a good arc, but Hiro already started the Bs train after promising "alot".
IsterioJul 26, 2015 11:52 PM
Jul 26, 2015 11:49 PM

Oct 2014
MantaBaby said:
I have yet to see Erza's power increase.

Inb4 anyone says "It's because she's Erza", you should know by now that the majority of the time, Erza's increase in power is usually expressed through the use of a new armor that she's shown off. This chapter though, she instantly summoned 3 swords from her Requip dimension and fired them at Ajeel. To me it seems like her activation time has decreased so she can change and adapt to battles even quicker, but that's just me.

Rant Mode: On

Over time I've come to dislike Erza as a character and there's a good reason for it. The problem is that Hiro relies heavily on the initial impression that Erza left when she first appeared, and that's a big mistake.

People would most likely expect her to be able to stand her ground against anyone, but when the Tower of Heaven arc broke her character down more, it showed you her in a different format and she lost that lone badass feel she had before that. You can see the effect that arc has had on her throughout the rest of the series, most notably in their fight against Hades on Tenroujiima.

I wouldn't say that I outright dislike Erza, it's just the way that Hiro has built on the character the wrong way. I can't even enjoy any of her fights anymore because all that sticks in my mind is "It's because she's Erza"

Rant over.

Jul 26, 2015 11:56 PM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
Ophis said:

That or he get´s beaten right there and it get´s revealed that he´s the weakest of them. I´m already smelling bullshit and a fast concluded fight.

Best solution would be X telling the others to go ahead while he fights him, can be whoever just make it a proper fight. But it´s Fairy Tail and that´s Kishi writing quality. The arc started promising but it´s on his way to it´s mid headdive.

If he pulls an Igneel and stops the bullshit early it can be salvaged and become a good arc, but Hiro already started the Bs train after promising "alot".

Judging by the next week's title, they will try to escape and retreat. I don't think he'll get beaten next chapter. There are a lot of things that could happen, but they will escape somehow.
Jul 26, 2015 11:59 PM

Nov 2011
That Sand Monster looks familiar for some reason...
Not bad for the fight though. I liked it and it's clear that Gray and Lucy improved over these years.
Jul 27, 2015 12:01 AM

Oct 2014
metsujin said:
Isterio said:

Best solution would be X telling the others to go ahead while he fights him, can be whoever just make it a proper fight. But it´s Fairy Tail and that´s Kishi writing quality. The arc started promising but it´s on his way to it´s mid headdive.

Judging by the next week's title, they will try to escape and retreat. I don't think he'll get beaten next chapter. There are a lot of things that could happen, but they will escape somehow.

Most likely scenario is that Natsu intends to continue his assault, but Makarov informs him and the rest of the group on what type of magic the Spirggan 12 use in general (Which most likely seems to be topography, geographic, terraforming or dimension based) and he opts for them to return to the guild without causing more of a scene than they already have.

I'll be genuinely surprised if I'm along the right lines. xD

Jul 27, 2015 12:29 AM

Dec 2009
Actually really terrific chapter. Seeing Gray and Lucy's powers being displayed like that was epic. It was also cool seeing how strong this Spriggan 12 member was, considering he's taking on 6 very powerful wizards by himself. I'm getting sick of people still claiming that nakama power is going to win the day when its clear after the year of training all the FT members have gotten much stronger and all have tricks up their sleeves still. Really liking how Natsu has changed since the beginning of the series. He's willing to run and hasn't gotten overly cocky because of his power up.
Aiko_HiroshiJul 27, 2015 12:35 AM
Jul 27, 2015 12:31 AM

Jun 2013
..."Going Back to Home, To Fairy Tail" Why did I got Feeling...Death Flag was just Raised?

...Demon Slaying and Sagittaurius StarDress!!! LOOKS SO DAMN COOL!!!

Quite arrogant Enemy. but why are Natsu's and Co Guild Marks Glowing? Second Origin release?

And the War Begins
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 27, 2015 12:49 AM
Oct 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Actually really terrific chapter. Seeing Gray and Lucy's powers being displayed like that was epic. It was also cool seeing how strong this Spriggan 12 member was, considering he's taking on 6 very powerful wizards by himself. I'm getting sick of people still claiming that nakama power is going to win the day when its clear after the year of training all the FT members have gotten much stronger and all have tricks up their sleeves still. Really liking how Natsu has changed since the beginning of the series. He's willing to run and hasn't gotten overly cocky because of his power up.

The problem is not the Nakama power up itself, it´s the way Hiro executes them.
Fairy Tail never invented Nakama power ups, it´s the way of "how" he uses them,

A comparision:

One Piece Nakama powerups,Luffy tends to be an offender for those.
Enemie throws attack at him, Luffy throws attack back they duke it out for several chapters pushing each other back and forth. None of them is winning.
The enemie pulls out his final move, does a huge ass attack. Luffy takes it can barely move thinks about his duty towards his friends and musters all his strength through sheer "willpower" for one final attack.

Wendy´s Dragon force or Gajeel´s Steel powerup were both reasonable and fun, "good powerups".

The bullshit starts with Ezra´s or Natsu´s fights who go like this:
Enemie beats the everliving shit out of them in base form, they power up fight back, you get excited and the enemie powers up/transforms proceeds to beat the everliving shit out of them, with them being half dead after the barrage, to a point where character like Mira/Gray/Elfman tend to lose.

Than all of sudden they magically can walk because they remember their friends, for Erza it´ll show them behind her in ghostform or whatever, Natsu will yell how they are Fairy Tail, and they pull an attack they never used before that oneshots a fullhealth enemie.

So basicly that "berserk" (Nakama) mode activates during 1% health and is a 100% onehit KO with a move they never used or a base move that´s empowered to "oneshot"an enemie they couldn´t scratch with anything before.
IsterioJul 27, 2015 12:56 AM
Jul 27, 2015 12:50 AM

Sep 2014
ETX said:

Before anyone says that it's only a movie thing, hear me out. We know that if a Dragon Slayer uses their magic excessively, they can end up turning into a dragon themselves. It's not exactly stated to what extent, but it still poses a problem for them. The solution to stop that however, was revealed by Igneel after he emerged from within Natsu's bodies, and stated that they had been staying dormant within their bodies to act as antibodies to halt the process of Dragonification.

With Igneel now gone though, there's nothing stopping Natsu from turning into a Dragon. Logically, I can assume that it would take some time for the effects of the antibodies to wear off, but we've had a year time-skip so maybe it's worn off. This evidence for this theory is concrete and is backed up by Achnologia being able to return to a human despite excessively using his own Dragon Slayer Magic in the past.

Read the chapters again (specifically ch. 413).
Igneel stated that they wanted to stop the process of turning into dragons completely, wishing for Natsu and the others not to become like Acnologia. The effect is permanent. No antibodies being worn of.

Your theory would make all the effort they put into this task pointless. Like really, really pointless. Especially if such an effect would wore off after not even a single(!!) year.

Regarding your theory's backup:
1. Acnologia was the first slayer turning into a dragon. We don't know anything about the dragonification itself, other that it can be stopped and is triggered by using slayer-magic to much. If it is possible to turn into a dragon it can be possible to turn back into a human to.
2. Acnologia is over 400 years old. If such a possibility like in 1 exists, he would have had enough time to figure it out, granting him the power to switch between his two forms at will. Anyway... he would have had the time to find a way to look like human again.

After the theory with END, this is like the second theory where I have the urge to do a facepalm... (Sorry for these harsh words, but these are my true feelings)
Jul 27, 2015 12:54 AM

Dec 2009
Isterio said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

The problem is not the Nakama power up itself, it´s the way Hiro executes them.
Fairy Tail never invented Nakama power ups, it´s the way of "how" he uses them,

A comparision:

One Piece Nakama powerup ,Luffy tends to be an offender for those:
Enemie throws attack at him, Luffy throws attack back they duke it out for several chapters pushing each other back and forth. None of them is winning.
The enemie pulls out his final move, does a huge ass attack. Luffy takes it can barely move thinks about his duty towards his friends and musters all his strength through sheer "willpower" for one final attack.

Wendy´s Dragon force or Gajeel´s Steel powerup were both reasonable and fun, but yet again "good powerups".

The bullshit starts with Ezra´s or Natsu´s fights who go like this:
Enemie beats the everliving shit out of them in base form, they power up fight back, you get excited and the enemie powers up/transforms proceeds to beat the everliving shit out of them, with them being half dead after the barrage, to a point where character like Mira/Gray/Elfman tend to lose.

Than all of sudden they magically can walk because they remember their friends, for Erza it´ll show them behind her in ghostform or whatever, Natsu will yell how they are Fairy Tail, and they pull an attack they never used before that oneshots a fullhealth enemie.

So basicly that "berserk" (Nakama) mode activates during 1% health and is a 100% onehit KO with a move they never used or a base move that´s empowered.

People are fucking throwing around "Nakama" power lately when it isn't even happening. It makes those fans look dumb as shit. Hell it hasn't even really happened since the Erza Vs. Kyoka battle, and most of the other Tartaros fights were not like that.

You can't use Avatar arc as an example of nakama power either, since it was just to show off how strong Team Natsu had become after the timeskip and didn't involve anyone getting their ass kicked and then proceeding to one shot someone.

Right now it's clear all the members of Team Natsu (Team A) are stronger and have reserves of power they haven't had to dip into yet, but of course as soon as they do and manage to win a single fight in this arc, people will call out "NAKAMA POWER" like the idiots they are.
Jul 27, 2015 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
I think it's pretty obvious that Natsu will be turning into some type of Dragon. Whether it's full on, or Half & Half like the movie promo.

Jul 27, 2015 1:03 AM
Oct 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

People are fucking throwing around "Nakama" power lately when it isn't even happening. It makes those fans look dumb as shit. Hell it hasn't even really happened since the Erza Vs. Kyoka battle, and most of the other Tartaros fights were not like that.

You can't use Avatar arc as an example of nakama power either, since it was just to show off how strong Team Natsu had become after the timeskip and didn't involve anyone getting their ass kicked and then proceeding to one shot someone.

Right now it's clear all the members of Team Natsu (Team A) are stronger and have reserves of power they haven't had to dip into yet, but of course as soon as they do and manage to win a single fight in this arc, people will call out "NAKAMA POWER" like the idiots they are.

Not really as Nakama power, because Nakama power is only necessary vs OP enemies.
The beef everyone has with this Arc is the god oneshote .
Ib4 people keep bitching how this wasn´t a god and whatnot

YOU DO NOT DO THAT!

This panel is such a betrayel for manga and the arts, everything about it is wrong a deliberate missguide. If this was Jojo´s it would have written "MENACING" all over. This panel had the sole purpose of missguiding the audience in thinking that thing is "something" just to oneshot it.

This has nothing to do with Nakama power ups, people are just retarded and can´t phrase themselves, it´s just terrible writing, it´s the purposeful betrayel of expectations.
Jul 27, 2015 1:07 AM
Jul 2018
Isterio said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Not really as Nakama power, because Nakama power is only necessary vs OP enemies.

YOU DO NOT DO THAT!

This panel is such a betrayel for manga and the arts, everything about it is wrong a deliberate missguide. If this was Jojo´s it would have written "MENACING" all over. This panel had the sole purpose of missguiding the audience in thinking that thing is "something" just to oneshot it.

This has nothing to do with Nakama power ups, people are just retarded and can´t phrase themselves, it´s just terrible writing, it´s the purposeful betrayel of expectations.

I think anyone who actually thought that old Avatar guy could summon something as powerful as a real god is the problem. Even Hades could only create Demons.

That thing is nothing more than a glorified Lullaby/deliora.
Jul 27, 2015 1:07 AM

Jun 2013
Suno_Kaji said:
ETX said:

Igneel stated that they wanted to stop the process of turning into dragons completely, wishing for Natsu and the others not to become like Acnologia. The effect is permanent. No antibodies being worn of.

Your theory would make all the effort they put into this task pointless. Like really, really pointless. Especially if such an effect would wore off after not even a single(!!) year.

1. Acnologia was the first slayer turning into a dragon. We don't know anything about the dragonification itself, other that it can be stopped and is triggered by using slayer-magic to much. If it is possible to turn into a dragon it can be possible to turn back into a human to.
2. Acnologia is over 400 years old. If such a possibility like in 1 exists, he would have had enough time to figure it out, granting him the power to switch between his two forms at will. Anyway... he would have had the time to find a way to look like human again.

After the theory with END, this is like the second theory where I have the urge to do a facepalm... (Sorry for these harsh words, but these are my true feelings)

I'm no expert in biology myself, so can't comment on those antibodies things... But in that chapter Igneel says that there's ALMOST no chance of them turning into a dragon like Acnologia. But him being a half-dragon could be possible. And I agree with the Acnologia part, well the 2nd point, he had enough time to find a way to shift back into human, plus dragons didn't know he could do that, heck it was the first time happening, and they only knew that too much DS magic can turn one into a dragon.
Jul 27, 2015 1:09 AM

Aug 2010
Lucy's ass was glorious as usual. Her transformation was cool and cute too.

Nice to see that Gray can control his edgy silver mode

Natsu just OPM'd crocodile XD

Makarov is impressed
Jul 27, 2015 1:13 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

YOU DO NOT DO THAT!

God Serena, is called 'God' but his not a 'god' that's just a title, the dudes a human.

Again with that thing? In different cultures gods are depicted differently, that thing wasn't freaking Zeus. It was more of a summoned monster. Let's compare Lucy's CSK to this, by the looks of it, you needed to sacrifice something in order to summon it, Lucy breaking her key, and the dude burning his face & sacrificing those people there (that kinda failed tho). But the difference between is that, that thing was just huge, that's it, it was huge, nothing more. Look at the CSK it could talk & use magic, and both are summoned in similar fashion. Minerva used a similar magic in the GMG where one of the battle appears briefly and disappears.
Jul 27, 2015 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
Suno_Kaji said:

I'm no expert in biology myself, so can't comment on those antibodies things... But in that chapter Igneel says that there's ALMOST no chance of them turning into a dragon like Acnologia. But him being a half-dragon could be possible. And I agree with the Acnologia part, well the 2nd point, he had enough time to find a way to shift back into human, plus dragons didn't know he could do that, heck it was the first time happening, and they only knew that too much DS magic can turn one into a dragon.

Found the panel for those who're interested. "Almost Zero Chance" aka 100% going to happen to at least Natsu.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.