Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tony's Heroine Series: Kanojo wa Hanayome Kouhosei? Cinderella Collection Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2015 11:31 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty decent hentai too bad its incomplete. They are already hinting that Sae is the lost relative. Damn cliffhanger even though this is a hentai Im so curious whats gonna happen next.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 29, 2016 3:51 PM

Oct 2015
Wow... pretty boring hentai in my opinion.

Pretty standard, so boring, nothing aroused me... my dick didn't lift up once.

2/10

EDIT: Re-watched it again WITHOUT the damn (heavy) censorship, and it was much better: 5/10 (still it's an average hentai).
TechOtaku-hMay 17, 2017 11:39 PM
Aug 20, 2016 2:29 AM

Aug 2016
all of targets are not virgin anymore, is there any explanation of looking birthmark on women who are not virgin? or plot hole? never mind, i'm just virgin sucker. but anyway, why in the end they give more spotlight on MC's girlfriend? is this a hint that MC's girlfriend has a birthmark? but why? she is still virgin. don't tell me if someone who has a birthmark must be virgin, if so.. then all he does in the whole time were useless. Oh I see.. this is just a hentai. lol
May 7, 2018 8:15 PM
Jul 2018
I thought it was interesting to see Lum's (Urusei Yatsura) clothing on the floor in the scene right after Sae got caught in the nurse outfit by our protagonist. And I thought it was neat that Zero lives in a closet. But you know what I find astonishing? The fact Shinji was able to join so many occupations to get to these women. He joined the medical force, the police force, the food industry, the box delivery industry, and so many others.

Vi-h said:
my dick didn't lift up once.

Do you even lift?
May 8, 2018 8:59 AM

Oct 2015
Agathist said:

Do you even lift?

>>>>>
Sorry?
>>>>
May 8, 2018 10:12 AM
Mar 2018
No ending? Damn, I watched it for the plot.
Dec 2, 2018 7:58 AM

Dec 2008
NOt bad with the story and older hentai feel from the mid to late 90s. Still it would have been better with an ending where the guy had all the money and his girlfriend and a whole harem...but...6/10 therefore lol Guess this was just another case o fa H project that lost funding or a company that went in another direction ( like belly up)
Nov 21, 2020 9:02 PM

Oct 2020
There are two versions for this hentai series,censored and uncensored version.Go to animeidhentai.com for uncensored version.
Berserk always in my heart
Mar 26, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 2016
This one is good but the ending changed everything for me. To the point of saying this is ntr bait. Started vanilla and the ending hinted at a plot twist to ntr.
My theory is the old man planned it all along. Making the boy to it has he is "unable due to his age", so he could later frame him and tell the boy´s girlfriend. Making her leave him and as any ntr title end up with the ugly bastard (the old man). It shocked my at the realization of this. Not only is the guy being manipulated every time by the old man, but also the maid whos a partner in this crime. This is also seen as when the main character makes any advance to do it with his gf, she doesn't stop him, but the maid cockblocks him every time. This is really twisted and fucked up. The worst part for me it´s the vanilla bait. I went in with expectations that were crushed at the realisation this. I don't know if there is a third episode. Most likely it will be ntr as i expect, as it seems to be going down that route. I hate ntr and i get that just "hinting at it" its not tag deserving, but this one really caught me off guard and now makes me weary of even vanilla and every video without the ntr tag.

P.S.: I'll try my best to imagine that mc and his gf get married and live happily forever. Though this will stay on the back off my mind for quite some time xD

If you read this sorry to waste your time and have a nice day/night.

Also, would like to hear any thoughts on this ending. Or if it was just me imagining stuff? xD
Nov 2, 2021 11:16 PM
Apr 2020
All H scene are just Benefits and Zero always cock block between protagonist and his girlfriend the goal of plot was almost to get happy end but the plot won't let it happended
FushigimanNov 2, 2021 11:19 PM
Nov 6, 2021 6:11 PM
Dec 2017
nice hentai overall

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tony's Heroine Series: Kanojo wa Hanayome Kouhosei? Cinderella Collection Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - May 7, 2018

2 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 6, 2021 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.