Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 17, 2015 2:18 PM
May 2015
I'm trying to connect the dots. Please help me fill in any holes you see. Or if you you can answer any questions. Or if you can add questions.

I'm a total conspiracy person.

400 years ago
- Dragon Civil War - Achnologia killed all the dragons - except for Team igneel
- Zeref was cursed by a god
-Demons created/ wreck stuff - maybe was a war (mentioned in Galuna island or Lullabye?)
-END meets igneel.... END created tartarus
- Nirvana made to stop many wars... turned nirva people evil (so it was used??)( switched light and darkness....)

Achnologia destroyed a nation in addition to killing off the dragons (long enough ago nobody remembers without looking in a book)

100 Years ago
- Mavis was name Fairy tactician because of all the wars/battles she participated in
- Was not a peaceful time... very lawless time period
- Mavis secretly did something... creating lumen histoire... the essence of fairy tail
-Precht leaves after that to search for the "one magic/essence of magic" for a hundred years

40-50 years ago - I think there was a war mentioned with one of the early arcs (daybreak or eisenwall) that would have been here....

(date unknown)... Ivan is kicked out

16-20 years ago
-Pregnant/Sick Layla (who talks about essence of magic being love) gives her 3 keys to her servants.
-Contract with Capricorn to guard her family forever. His owner breaks a rule of magic (joins with Capricorn) and ends up becoming a member of GH which is ran by Precht and searches for the first magic and Zeref

-Ultear was born with too much magic... Brain took her and gave her to Hades/Precht... Ultear's father was killed by Hades (she might have been lying)... Ur retired from grief of losing Ultear (and maybe husband/lover?)

-All those children were captured to work on Zeref's R-system... Brain found his 6 links

-Delora attacked... Keyes/Keith (member of taratarus) was following him.......

-Ultear used Jellal to build tower of heaven... to resurrect Zeref... Precht really wanted him...

15 years ago
-Dragons went inside their children.... Same day Eclipse would be open 14 years later... Also day the gmg ended (not sure if correlates with original Dragon games)...
-Markarov found natsu (!!!).... not by accident clearly....
-Wendy randomly found by Edolas Jellal... Gajeel, Sting, Rogue.... uh????
-Layla died

8-12 years ago
-Empire attacks
-Gildarts goes on 100 year quest that killed everyone before him.... Meets Achnologia....

7 years ago
-Oracion Seis tries to use nirvana (destroy world.... create true freedom...?)
-Grimorie Heart finds Zeref on Mavis's Island... When did he get there?... the goal for ultear was the eclipse gate to redo history.... the goal for precht was one magic ( and Zeref's grand magic world????)... bluenote wanted fairy glitter.....
-Achnologia shows up when Zeref's power is awaken(?)

Timeskip
-People start the gmg up to zap energy for eclipse to kill zeref and achnologia....

1year ago
-Ivan wants LH... has that little creature that connects him to Zeref
-Mavis goes to GMG... fairy tactician at work? or was she really just bored? (Mavis words floating over the capital at the end - "Not ONE dragon slayer was able to slay a dragon...!!!!)
-Right after that - Tartarus makes a play (Mard greer = tactician) tries to use face to awaken END (and kill zeref)
-Achnologia is later called when Face is activated (END's book?) - Igneel and other dragons exit bodies due to face and Achnologia... Zeref comes too... he finally gets his book back...

Currently
-Empire wants LH, putting pressure on Fiore that they are increasing soldiers on border(?)
-God Serena defects to empire.... looks like yuriy dreyer (who died when Markarov was young)
-Zeref returns to empire (after hunting/meeting Achnologia)

Random stuff:
Achnologia and Zeref know each other. Zeref thought of helping Achnologia. At some point Zeref made an empire to help destroy Achnologia

At some point in the past, Natsu and Wendy met.... Maybe even Gajeel too...

At some point...Celestrial King and Mard Greer began a battle that was left unfinished... And Mard Greer was carrying End's book then too

CrescentgenisiJul 18, 2015 5:18 PM
Jul 18, 2015 5:14 PM
May 2015
I'm not sure if this translation is right but this is the general timeline from FT0's ending. I saw it at a couple pf places on the internet. (its history so not going to spoil it; there are only maybe two facts that are kind of spoilry.... and one might be mashima trolling the hardcore fans... because nobody in fairy tail dies)

X686 April - Fairy Tail established - First Master = Mavis Vermillion.

July - 2nd trade war begins

X688 February - Second trade war - Mavis named Fairy tactician

X690 May - Yuri Dreyar gets married. The second trade war ends and conflict between guilds is banned.

X696 March - Yuri Dreyar’s son Makarov is born.

X697 - Mavis Vermillion creates 4th fairy spell (heart) and establishes a tomb on the sacred place Tenrou Island and Mavis’s last wishes Precht becomes the second Master.

X700 - Yuri Dreyar dies.

X731 - Precht begins to study black magic. Warrod retires.

X736 - Precht retires. Third Master Makarov Dreyar.

X784 - The main members disappear due to Acnologia’s appearance at Tenrou Island.

X791 - Tenrou group returns. Fifth Master Gildarts Clive. Sixth Master Makarov Dreyar. Victory in the GMG.

I find it interesting that fairy tail went to war, yuriy gets married two years later, four years later markarov is born, AND ONE YEAR LATER Mavis creates heart, and 3 years LATER Yuriy dies.

Markarov's birth, Mavi's creation of heart, and Yuriy's death are kind of close together
Jul 21, 2015 10:46 AM
Mar 2010
Crescentgenisi said:
I'm trying to connect the dots. Please help me fill in any holes you see. Or if you you can answer any questions. Or if you can add questions.

You'd really be better off using the in series calendar to track things, rather than going something like "20 years ago" as there's an 8 year difference between the start of the series, and the current time. Saying "years ago" leaves it vague as to which point in time you're referring to, start of the series, 7 years later, or 1 year later than that.

Also, some of what you're looking for may already be done at http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
Jul 21, 2015 6:10 PM
May 2015
GrayArchon said:
Crescentgenisi said:

You'd really be better off using the in series calendar to track things, rather than going something like "20 years ago" as there's an 8 year difference between the start of the series, and the current time. Saying "years ago" leaves it vague as to which point in time you're referring to, start of the series, 7 years later, or 1 year later than that.

Also, some of what you're looking for may already be done at http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

thanks I have seen this timeline you speak of, but I actually now know I was not trying to do a true timeline as I was more trying to catalogued the current unknown events.

But I found a better "mystery" timeline on tumblr where someone went through the first 400 chapters specifically stating the unexplained events which is what I was trying to go for

I probably would have been better just asking on mal.... what has yet to be explained in ft....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.