Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 17, 2015 1:56 AM

Mar 2015
Welcome to Gakkou Gurashi! anime Easter eggs! Please keep this anime only and if you must be sure to put spoiler tag to discuss materials from the manga!

Easter eggs list:

# 1-10

# 11-20

21. A glimpse of Megu-nee....

22. EP 7 OP big changes~

Xenocrisi said:

"ごめんなさい、おなかすいた。みんあだいじょうぶかな。またあえるかな。"
Or "I am sorry, i'm hungry. Are they okay? Will i see them again?" ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

YoxalLoyal said:
From Episode 9

YoxalLoyal said:
Can't believe I didn't find this until someone pointed it out. Madoka reference

26. The "Deathflag" of ED eps 9.

27. The Basement floor for the Gakkou Gurashi Website is now opened.... whoa...
http://gakkougurashi.com/question/index.html
As usual 12-4 AM to get different pictures. So here's the picture:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone else found more Easter eggs, please share with us!

I will try my best to update this post from what I found on this thread. So that no one need to scroll so much.
DarklordVorSep 3, 2015 6:45 PM

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 17, 2015 2:20 AM

May 2014
The characters page changes on the website too, some of the characters are replaced with blood red hallways.

Good stuff. Also there's a version of the altered website background with the girls pupils missing that looks disgusting.
Jul 17, 2015 3:07 AM

Feb 2011
from episode 1

the text on the blackboard during "class"

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 17, 2015 3:07 AM

Jan 2015
Here you are your easter egg

Before/After when she sees the zombie.
No light in her eyes.

Creepy eyes
XenocrisiJul 17, 2015 10:47 AM
Jul 17, 2015 7:47 AM

Jul 2012
This post can become quite interesting >:3
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jul 17, 2015 8:02 AM

Jul 2014
Megu-nee's chair isn't there but her plate of curry is, one or the other would have to be a goof. Also she responds to various things in ways that are hard to believe Yuki would think of. Also the girl's thought Yuki would be safe with her, which doesn't make sense if she was a delusion.

I think if they're setting her up to be a figment, and it really does look like it as she doesn't sleep with them, Yuki is always the one to see her first etc. then they're making a lot of mistakes along the way.

I think people are getting WAY more into the detail than writers of the show are. The building is really wrecked for instance but it can't be that badly damaged in such a short time unless everyone is Yuki's delusion and she has been there for many years. Enjoy the show and try not to see every detail as some hidden meaning because it almost certainly isn't.
Jul 17, 2015 8:22 AM

Feb 2011
Sokah said:
Also the girl's thought Yuki would be safe with her, which doesn't make sense if she was a delusion.

unless they've seen yuki mention megumi many times already, and everytime she did it was when she avoided doing something dumb, making them think megumi is a "good delusion" (or the most sane part of yuki) which needs to be encouraged if possible

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 17, 2015 8:31 AM

Jul 2014
Zeando said:
Sokah said:
Also the girl's thought Yuki would be safe with her, which doesn't make sense if she was a delusion.

unless they've seen yuki mention megumi many times already, and everytime she did it was when she avoided doing something dumb, making them think megumi is a "good delusion" (or the most sane part of yuki) which needs to be encouraged if possible

That doesn't make any sense. Any delusion that has her go off on her own is a bad one as being alone and unarmed is dangerous. There is also no reason for them to think that Yuki wouldn't decide class was over and leave Megu-nee and wander off without her. "Oh, I left my textbooks at home, I'll go get them..."
Jul 17, 2015 9:34 AM

May 2014
Sokah said:
There is also no reason for them to think that Yuki wouldn't decide class was over and leave Megu-nee and wander off without her.

They said that happened in the first episode, it was Megu-nee herself that told Yuki to go back inside. Yuki isn't totally helpless and her friends know it, because subconsciously she's looking after herself.

Personally I don't find Megu-nee eating or anything like that strange as long as it's from Yuki's perspective.
Jul 17, 2015 9:36 AM

Nov 2013
-Panda_Hero- said:
This post can become quite interesting >:3

I think it's alredy interesting.
Man, i love this kind of things!
Jul 17, 2015 11:23 AM

Mar 2015
WrongPriest said:
The characters page changes on the website too, some of the characters are replaced with blood red hallways.

Good stuff. Also there's a version of the altered website background with the girls pupils missing that looks disgusting.

That's interesting~ I'll check it out.

Zeando said:
from episode 1

the text on the blackboard during "class"

I already listed it on number 3, but thanks for the picture!

Xenocrisi said:
Here you are your easter egg

Before/After when she sees the zombie.
No light in her eyes.

Creepy eyes

That is creepy, Yuki is denying the reality....

Jul 17, 2015 11:30 AM

Mar 2015
As stated by:
WrongPriest said:

Here's some pictures of the characters list on the http://gakkougurashi.com/chara/index.html (Note: changing your local time manually works! 12-4 AM to see the 2nd picture)

Jul 17, 2015 11:50 AM

Mar 2015
Found something that could be a heavy spoiler about Megu-nee from episode 1! (please note I haven't read the manga so I myself don't know if this true or not), SO SPOILER ALERT!

Jul 17, 2015 12:14 PM

Jan 2015
DarklordVor said:
Found something that could be a heavy spoiler about Megu-nee from episode 1! (please note I haven't read the manga so I myself don't know if this true or not), SO SPOILER ALERT!

I could answer to you but you will be answered next week so it doesn't make sense. If you want the answer now...
Jul 17, 2015 1:22 PM

Jun 2014
Good Job guys , this made me realise that i really need to pay more attention to the "Details" , anyway good job finding those , guys
Jul 17, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
DarklordVor said:

The cross would have to be something like 6 feet tall unless they wrapped it around a bunch of times.
Jul 17, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2012
Zombies can be seen on the sports ground in the first episode (before the twist)

Jul 17, 2015 5:59 PM
Dec 2011
wow this is awesome I watched this anime few mins ago and saw this post in 3 AM I feel goosebumps now.
Jul 18, 2015 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
In episode 2, when they're in the test of courage, the first who noticed Megu-nee was Yuki. And also when Rii-san interrupts Megu-nee it's because he can't notice her, so I think Megu-nee is dead.

Man, so much details :O
Jul 18, 2015 10:51 AM
Mar 2013
Sokah said:
Megu-nee's chair isn't there but her plate of curry is, one or the other would have to be a goof. Also she responds to various things in ways that are hard to believe Yuki would think of. Also the girl's thought Yuki would be safe with her, which doesn't make sense if she was a delusion.

I think if they're setting her up to be a figment, and it really does look like it as she doesn't sleep with them, Yuki is always the one to see her first etc. then they're making a lot of mistakes along the way.

I think people are getting WAY more into the detail than writers of the show are. The building is really wrecked for instance but it can't be that badly damaged in such a short time unless everyone is Yuki's delusion and she has been there for many years. Enjoy the show and try not to see every detail as some hidden meaning because it almost certainly isn't.
It does make sense because megu-nee is a delusion that keeps her out of harms way. No one is reading into anything when the facts are there(especially if you read the manga). Megu-nee is dead and a hallucination. The other girls are real and accept her hallucination as a way to protect yuki.
Jul 18, 2015 11:12 AM

May 2014
After rewatching the first episode it just doesn't even feel like easter eggs, the way everyone interacts with Yuki, the way the school behaves centered on her. The things pointing towards this being a normal school day are the rarity.

My favorite part is when Miki opens the door to a classroom look for Touru and Yuki reprimands her, the look she gives is just.. perfect. Also the people present in class aren't there from any of the substantial angles given of the classroom from outside the room.
WrongPriestJul 18, 2015 11:58 PM
Jul 18, 2015 11:25 AM
Jul 2015
I havent read the manga but isnt that bear doll looks weird?
there's no photo of megunee and there's that bear
and it seems there's no one have talked to each other to megunee beside yuki
and also, miki has blue ribbon
she could be a trap lol
Jul 18, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2015
Beckhamenga said:
I havent read the manga but isnt that bear doll looks weird?
there's no photo of megunee and there's that bear
and it seems there's no one have talked to each other to megunee beside yuki
and also, miki has blue ribbon
she could be a trap lol

You shouldn't investigate about the bear peluche, you will get surely spoiled by someone
Jul 18, 2015 12:23 PM

May 2012
i noticed a lot of these, but also missed alot lol
Jul 18, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2014
Um... I think that pink haired girl reached for mangas called "oyaji madoka" maybe it was madoka magica parody? :I I can be wrong tho.
Jul 18, 2015 4:09 PM
May 2013
episode 1 had a huge spoiler about megu-nee

-noctiferJul 18, 2015 4:13 PM
Jul 18, 2015 11:42 PM

Feb 2011
^ also that comment from yuki about the cookies which taste like "survival" xD
some of her mind is definitely aware of what is happening, while the other part is playing school girl

Jul 19, 2015 12:48 AM
Oct 2014
Not spoiling anything, but here goes.

Jul 20, 2015 5:07 AM

Jan 2015
Foreshadowing episode 3
Jul 20, 2015 11:05 AM

Aug 2013
DarklordVor said:

8. As stated by:
WrongPriest said:

Here's some pictures of the characters list on the http://gakkougurashi.com/chara/index.html (Note: changing your local time manually works! 12-4 AM to see the 2nd picture)

This is my theory, which probably true about this one
Jul 20, 2015 11:55 AM

Mar 2015
Zeando said:
^ also that comment from yuki about the cookies which taste like "survival" xD
some of her mind is definitely aware of what is happening, while the other part is playing school girl

She is definitely aware of her surroundings, she just don't want to accept it.

bibotot said:

Can you point out where's the blood? I can't really see it because if there is a blood, Kurumi would've noticed earlier right? I mean she really looks after her senpai.

Xenocrisi said:
Foreshadowing episode 3

I'll keep this in mind till episode 3 :)

SOS_Sama said:

But but... most of them are main characters :( and main characters always survives... especially the main girl. Except if this is going to be an anime original ending, then it could be.

Jul 20, 2015 12:03 PM

Jan 2015
SOS_Sama said:
DarklordVor said:

8. As stated by:

Spoilers
Jul 20, 2015 6:22 PM
Oct 2014
DarklordVor said:

bibotot said:

Can you point out where's the blood? I can't really see it because if there is a blood, Kurumi would've noticed earlier right? I mean she really looks after her senpai.

It's right here.

I suppose it is natural for athletes to get injured. I used to get bruised and bleeding a lot when I play soccer as a child.
bibototJul 20, 2015 6:27 PM
Jul 21, 2015 3:33 AM

Jan 2015
bibotot said:
DarklordVor said:

It's right here.

I suppose it is natural for athletes to get injured. I used to get bruised and bleeding a lot when I play soccer as a child.

Oh my :O
I didn't notice it
Jul 21, 2015 4:18 AM

Jul 2014
Seeing that last picture of the black hand freaked me out all over again.
Jul 21, 2015 9:49 AM

Mar 2015
bibotot said:
DarklordVor said:

It's right here.

That is interesting! Thanks for pointing it out :)

Jul 23, 2015 8:50 PM

Mar 2015
Megu-nee's car? Or is it? Or foreshadowing?

Jul 24, 2015 12:22 AM

Jan 2015
DarklordVor said:

As a manga reader is something random, there are no broken cars in the manga. Maybe original material?
Jul 24, 2015 9:11 PM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:
DarklordVor said:

As a manga reader is something random, there are no broken cars in the manga. Maybe original material?

BIG SPOILER MANGA READER ONLY.

EDIT: Put the spoiler alert in bold. just to be sure.
Thai777Jul 25, 2015 11:20 PM
Jul 24, 2015 9:49 PM

Feb 2015
DarklordVor said:
5. Some changes from episode 1 and 2 OP video:

The change in Yuki's silhouette is such a clever touch.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Jul 25, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2015
icirate said:
DarklordVor said:

Such a good easter egg! Great job! I though the same.
Jul 25, 2015 12:47 AM

Jan 2015
Thai777 said:
Xenocrisi said:

Jul 25, 2015 4:05 AM

Jul 2015
Also noticed that in episode 1, Miki is reading in the club's room a book that seems to be The Stand, by Stephen King, which is, in fact, a post-apocaliptic horror/fantasy novel.
AzuryiiJul 25, 2015 4:13 AM
Jul 25, 2015 4:16 AM

Mar 2015
icirate said:
DarklordVor said:

That is very interesting indeed. Thank you for sharing!

Kominaru said:
Also noticed that in episode 1, Miki is reading in the club's room a book that seems to be The Stand, by Stephen King, which is, in fact, a post-apocaliptic horror/fantasy novel.

Ah a Stephen King fans! Or should I say Steppen King? :D

Jul 25, 2015 4:27 AM

Mar 2015
Xenocrisi said:
DarklordVor said:

I myself don't know much about the manga, but I decided to pick it up after this season ended.

I'm also sorry if I don't reply all posts of people have read the manga or people that have the spoiler tag in this thread. I don't want to be spoiled :D I'm a very bad OP lol~~

Jul 25, 2015 4:29 AM

Jan 2015
DarklordVor said:
Xenocrisi said:

I myself don't know much about the manga, but I decided to pick it up after this season ended.

I'm also sorry if I did not reply people have read the manga or people that have the spoiler tag in this thread. I don't want to be spoiled :D I'm a very bad OP lol~~

It's okay, don't open every spoiler tag, i saw a lot of spoilers
Jul 25, 2015 4:49 AM

Jul 2015
DarklordVor said:

Kominaru said:

Ah a Stephen King fans! Or should I say Steppen King? :D

Yeah, I pretty like "Steppen" King, and I've also read his book The Stand. Or should I say "The Standard"? :D
Jul 25, 2015 7:17 AM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:
Thai777 said:

Jul 25, 2015 7:22 AM

Jan 2015
Thai777 said:
Xenocrisi said:

Jul 25, 2015 5:57 PM

Mar 2013
DarklordVor said:

I'm pretty sure after the events of episode 3 that the grave belongs to
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.