Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Watashi no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 41 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2015 7:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, I think not fighting on the same battlefield to avoid casualties is a good way to go. Taking unnecessary damage is always a bad idea in war so it's good to avoid that.

Those bath scenes though :p
Jul 12, 2015 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
Old man going for private healthcare i see...
Jul 12, 2015 9:19 PM

Dec 2008
Stark700 said:
Hmm, I think not fighting on the same battlefield to avoid casualties is a good way to go. Taking unnecessary damage is always a bad idea in war so it's good to avoid that.

Yeah. I wonder, id Demon Queen wants to look into optics as well as metallurgy does she intends to create sniper rifles?
An artillery with a superior range would also be useful, though I'm not sure that they would be able to create it in the foundries they currently have.
Stark700 said:
Those bath scenes though :p

Yeah :) I wouldn't mind to be treated as a horse if Female Knight was taking care of me <3
XD
New profile design sucks.
Jul 13, 2015 2:48 AM

Aug 2010
Old man knows what's up :P His description of men is perfect lol
Aug 12, 2015 12:20 AM
Mar 2009
Hahaha, I loved Old Geezer's method to have Female Knight feel more comfortable being alone with Hero.

And he "accidentally" let slip that Female Magician also has feelings for Hero.

I wonder if Demon Queen plans to make cannons. That seems the most likely path to take since Female Knight requested more range while still using gunpowder.
Aug 12, 2015 2:22 AM

Dec 2008
ChronosXIII said:
I wonder if Demon Queen plans to make cannons. That seems the most likely path to take since Female Knight requested more range while still using gunpowder.

In chapter 34 we were shown that the other side already figured out how to make cannons. If Demon Queen wanted to outdo that she would have to move onto more modern artillery.
Personally I think that the invention she should be introducing is rifling, it would improve effective range of infantry weapons by a lot compared to smoothbore muskets.
New profile design sucks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.