Forum Settings
Forums

Anime DB - Recent Entry Merges/Splits/Removals/Denials

New
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2009 5:29 AM

May 2009
I can just see the mods heads spinning! Just when the new guidelines are out. This guideline though is a good start. Kudos to them.

That last suggestion of yours is a great idea but we'll have to wait until everything has settled down and there is a semblance of more order now that the guidelines are in place.

Since we've been off topic for some time...I think we should quit while dear Asako hasn't shown up yet.

(^_^)/~~
Dec 15, 2009 2:05 AM

Jul 2007
I do see somewhat of a problem with the merging of certain compilations into a single entry...namely, that people might not then be able to find what it is that they're looking for. For instance, I first saw the Studio 4C shorts Kigeki and Kung-Fu Love completely independent of their respective compilations, and I didn't even know the names of said compilations until the titles were changed in the database recently. Hell, I didn't even know that either one was part of a compilation until some time after I first watched them and added them to the list. My concern is that, depending what information was entered when the entries were merged, it could be very difficult for someone searching only under those individual short names to find what it is they're looking for. And even if they had, it'd be hard to single out just which short they'd seen by having a simple "1/5" in the compilation entry. I think this becomes less of a problem for something like The Animatrix or Batman: Gotham Knight, where all of the shorts share the same theme and would most likely be seen by the viewer at the same time anyway, but for some of the more unconnected compilations, I think there's some value to keeping them separated out.

(That being said, it would be nice to condense down the whole mass of Animatrix entries on my list, even if it means nerfing my series count a bit. :P)

I'm also a bit disheartened by the decision to remove the entire category of North American edits, since I was actually intending to attempt to add one or two myself, and I think there's some inherent value in having them presented that way. For instance, the anime Tetsujin 28-go comprised 83 episodes, but I saw all 52 that were dubbed and released in the US as Gigantor. As it stands, I have the series on my "Completed" list, even though the episode count displayed doesn't match what I've actually watched; it's either that, or leave it in "On Hold" or "Dropped" forever, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense either. Gigantor is obviously still anime, since it's just Tetsujin 28-go under a different name and dubbed into English, but it's also its own entity in a certain respect; the original Astro-Boy series falls into a similar position. I think one could make an even more powerful argument for Robotech, where listing the individual portions under each component series' entry won't do a whole lot of good for users, since (I'd assume) none of the episode counts match up at all. Maybe it's just the organizational nut in me, but I'd rather have everything on my list represent the actual number of episodes I've seen of it. The US version of Dragonball Z is already being singled out due to its large userbase, but don't fans of somewhat less-popular shows deserve similar treatment?

And just to second an earlier comment, I would very much disagree with the removal of the two Superflat entries. While they may be intended as Louis Vuitton advertisements, each has its own short plot progression, and they feel far more like an independent short than any sort of ad. They've also received a decent amount of critical acclaim, and they were worked on by Takeshi Murakami himself.
Dec 15, 2009 3:59 AM

Apr 2009
When will these changes start to be implemented?
Dec 15, 2009 1:19 PM
Sep 2007
@Top_Gun: We will put these titles in synonyms to make them searchable. So if you search for Kigeki you'll get redirected to Sweat Punch.

About the edits. Technically nothing prevents you from setting the entry as completed with 52 out of 83 episodes. Though on your list it'll still look like you have seen them all...

We decided to not keep edits as we don't want duplicates in the database (before someone mentions it: recaps are different). Also, what about edits from the other countries? Let's say the different number of episodes aired in Poland, should I add yet another entry? One could say we could only keep US edits, but hey, we have non-English voice actors and fansub groups in our database as well, right? Ultimately, the edits haven't aired in Japan, and allowing them would be against the guidelines. If all of them were as popular as DBZ edit we would reconsider, but seeing as they're not, we want to be as consistent as possible and don't make too many exceptions from the rules.

@Alas86: Amazing Nuts indeed should be merged as well, thanks.

The changes will be implemented soon.
Dec 15, 2009 2:10 PM

Jul 2007
freedoleen said:
@Top_Gun: We will put these titles in synonyms to make them searchable. So if you search for Kigeki you'll get redirected to Sweat Punch.

Ah, that's good to know, at least. Just out of curiosity, will the individual entries automatically switch over to the compilation entry on our lists, or will we have to do that ourselves?

About the edits. Technically nothing prevents you from setting the entry as completed with 52 out of 83 episodes. Though on your list it'll still look like you have seen them all...

I know that it works that way just fine; it's really only my slight OCD-ness that makes me wish for a better way. :P You're right in that allowing any and all specific edits probably would open up a whole can of worms, since different countries possibly handled certain series in different ways. I do still feel like something like Robotech might be worthy of the same exception that DBZ does, given that it's almost as well-known under that format as it is under the three original series names, but anything beyond that would be too much of a mess, I guess.
Dec 20, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Not health with little red! At least keep that. It deserves a place on MAL. But I guess it doesn't really fit as an anime...

Separating CCS would make sense, they are really three separate seasons and if you've seen them you'd be able to tell (at least episodes 47 - 70 are entirely different from 1 - 46).

Also, would it make sense to cut up Pokemon? I'm not sure if there was time in between seasons but it really shouldn't be one entry.
DetectiveDec 21, 2009 11:17 AM
Dec 20, 2009 8:54 PM
Sep 2007
The changes have been implemented. Some entries may take a while to fully update. You can see the updated list of merges and removals here.

All reviews that were longer than "omg it was awesome" have been sent to their authors. Discussion threads should be moved in the next few days.

Some promised adjustments to the guidelines will be made soon, as well as the merges/removals in the manga and character databases.
Dec 21, 2009 4:52 AM

May 2008
I preferred the unmerged entries but oh well.
Dec 21, 2009 9:38 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
freedoleen said:
The changes have been implemented. Some entries may take a while to fully update. You can see the updated list of merges and removals here.
Can you please add Memories to the list?
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 21, 2009 12:16 PM
Sep 2007
Memories got merged a few days before the guidelines were posted, but I guess mentioning it wouldn't hurt. Added.
Dec 21, 2009 2:54 PM

Aug 2007
Hmm, going by this, shouldn't the entirety of Pokemon (the TV series) get merged together, as both the original, Advance and Diamond and Pearl aired consecutively of one another?

Oh, btw, the air date for the original series is wrong, as it ended 14th of November 2002, not 21st of September 1999, as the MAL entry says. Sourced by the ANN page; the five first seasons (which compromise the "Pokemon" entry of MAL) aired from '97 till '02 - 272 episodes in total
Dec 21, 2009 3:01 PM

Nov 2008
Llama_Guy said:
Hmm, going by this, shouldn't the entirety of Pokemon (the TV series) get merged together, as both the original, Advance and Diamond and Pearl aired consecutively of one another? l
I think they will be kept separate for the same reasons as Shugo Chara, but if we use that clause, then there may be an argument to split them up even more, as there were multiple seasons in each region.

The main argument against that is that the main cast does not change during these sub-seasons the way it changes when Ash/Satoshi and Brock/Takeshi travels to a new region.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Dec 21, 2009 3:34 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
flygon250 said:
I think they will be kept separate for the same reasons as Shugo Chara, but if we use that clause, then there may be an argument to split them up even more, as there were multiple seasons in each region.
As I posted elsewhere, we are not going to go back and go through every TV series that ever aired to see if they had a season between them or not, or if there were subtle changes in title or not. Entries already in place in the database will not be separated unless there is a very good reason for it.

The TV season rules are primarily aimed at currently airing series and how to best organise them in the database for users watching these shows as they air in Japan. Many entries already reflect these rules, and as MAL continues on into the future, the majority of the database will as well.
Dec 22, 2009 6:57 AM

Jan 2009
Ok...

I think this is becoming a bit confuse, and the point is???
Dec 22, 2009 9:33 AM
Sep 2007
If you mean the point of merging/deleting entries: in order to be consistent. Some anthologies were split before and others not etc. To be honest we got tired of questions like "why xyz is allowed/listed like that and abc not". So we wrote the database guidelines and we are going to follow them.
freedo-Dec 22, 2009 9:43 AM
Dec 22, 2009 7:44 PM

Jan 2009
Well, I am one for organization and tidiness, especially here as I choose the forum as a excellent tool to keep my collection organized. Ah, more than once I came to check if I had not already got a series before starting a new dl...saved me time, net band and space.

Having a big video library/collection causes the necessity of good and fast organizational tools if you collect fast and your time to watch what you have is short, and Animelist is a very good and easy to access database.

Then keep the good work going!
Dec 29, 2009 10:20 AM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Solar Adventure (7487): Mostly produced by non-Koreans.
kuroshiroiDec 29, 2009 10:28 AM
Dec 30, 2009 11:08 AM
Apr 2006
since i successfully forgot about this thread & it went back to topic now
a list of stuff i denied since the guidelines were published.

duplicate entries
Kagehime Monogatari
Magic Users Club
Niji ni Mukatte
Azusa Helps!
Starry Sky
Pretty Cure All Stars DX
Machi Gurumi no Wana
Anal Sanctuary
Lingeries Office
Uchuu Kaizoku Sara
Chiisana Obake Acchi, Kocchi, Socchi
Futatsu no Kurumi
Comedy (part of Sweat Punch)
Junk Town (part of Sweat Punch)
Vision of Escaflowne

foreign animated series (not anime)
Huntik
Metalocalypse
Street Fighter Round One
Count Duckula
The Boondocks
Skyland
Ruby Gloom
Iron Man: Armored Adventures S1

Fan-made/compiled anime
YuGiOh - The Abridged Series

not enough information
Shikkoku no Renya (the first submission of this is still in the submission queue, perhaps it can be used later)
DarkLailaDec 30, 2009 11:18 AM
Dec 30, 2009 11:17 AM
Sep 2007
Denied:
Fumiko no Kokuhaku
Reason: Doujin anime.

DarkLaila said:
not enough information
Shikkoku no Renya (the first submission of this is still in the submission queue, perhaps it can be used later)

I just denied it. No anime adaptation has been announced.
Dec 31, 2009 6:19 AM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Reform without Wasted Draws (7795): Duplicate of Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku
Jan 1, 2010 1:54 AM

Mar 2007
What about the ef - a tale of memories/melodies prologues?

I think they should be merged(or deleted), because to me, they're just previews.
kirAth-shiAueJan 1, 2010 2:04 AM
Jan 1, 2010 3:57 AM
Sep 2007
Won't be deleted, because they have animation not reused in the series, nor merged, because they both are specials for different seasons.
Jan 1, 2010 9:27 AM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Alarm (7515): Korean doujin.
Mateki: The Magic Flute book (7542): Not enough information.
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! - ELeC TriCk (7566): Music video that doesn't use the full song. Glorified promo.
Avatar (7804): Avatar - The Last Airbender is not an anime. See the FAQ or the guidelines.
kuroshiroiJan 1, 2010 6:11 PM
Jan 3, 2010 4:08 AM
Sep 2007
Denied:
Touhou: Musou Kakyou (A Summer Day's Dream)

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged
Reason: Fanmade edit.

Kowarekake no Orgel
freedo-Jan 3, 2010 11:29 AM
Jan 5, 2010 6:30 AM

Feb 2008
Merged:
Spirit_of_Wonder:_China-san_Specials (7320) merged with Spirit_of_Wonder:_The_Drinking_of_Miss_China (6245). The new title is Spirit of Wonder: China-san Tanpenshuu (6245).

Denied:
"The Restaurant of Many Orders (2002)" (7513): It's made by Japanese student as his graduate project at a British Art University. It's in English, has mostly/only? been shown at international festivals, isn't available for purchase in Japan, afaik and the creator isn't critically acclaimed.
kuroshiroiJan 5, 2010 3:40 PM
Jan 6, 2010 10:48 AM
Apr 2006
denied the following:

duplicate entries
Ningyo Hime Marina no Bouken (7778)
Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku Special Preview: North (7800) - part of the OVA streamed as preview
Magic Knights Rayearth (7801)
Yojou-Han Shinwa Taikei (7802) - approved earlier submission
11 Eyes (7827)
Naruto Shippuuden (7829)
Bleach (7830)
dragonballz (7831)

foreign animation (not anime)
Terminator Salvation The Machinima Series (7789) - US animation
Dead Space Downfall (7826)
Jan 6, 2010 12:48 PM

Oct 2007
Shouldn't Ikkitousen DVD Specials be removed? They're only reused animation from the series with changed lines, and they've only been released on the US DVDs anyways, thereby making it neither "original" nor "targeted at a Japanese audience".

(Oh, and sorry for trying to add the Juuden-chan music video. Guess I should've read this thread first. >_>)
Jan 7, 2010 4:19 PM

Feb 2008
@Tyblazitar: Please post here, we'd like to keep this thread concentrated on completed removals/merges and not future ones. (With the obvious exception of the first few pages :)

Denied:
Drawn to Japan - A manga adventure (7618): American animation.
Katsudô Shashin (7620): Not enough information.
Project Alarm (7815): Korean Doujin.
Transformers: Robot Masters (7676): Not enough information.
kuroshiroiJan 7, 2010 6:18 PM
Jan 8, 2010 2:23 AM
Sep 2007
Denied:
Miku Hatsune: Mugen no Yami
Reason: Not really a music video, only a song (not performed by a human) and illustrations. I understand it's CLAMP, but allowing this would be a huge stretch.

The TV Show
Full Moon Party
Reason: Doujin. While the author gained some recognition, it's nothing really significant.
freedo-Jan 8, 2010 6:20 AM
Jan 9, 2010 12:20 PM

May 2008
Didn't read through all pages, but I was wondering what the actual reason is that anything specifically meant for outside Japan is disqualified, although I don't know any of the shows discussed here, this purely sounds as anime purism... which I would say is a bad thing. I agree that most likely anything intended for the american market won't be really good, but for that to be the reason to suddenly drop it from here... I just mean, after all even Sponge Bob is an anime in the real sense of the word.

Let me put it this way, if you want to draw a line this is definitely the easiest one (or should I say laziest), however I would still argue that shows like avatar do actually deserve the title of anime for the following reasons:
* [GRAPHICS] If you would let me compile a list of screenshots of 10 different shows and you would run a survey between people which they think are anime I do undoubtly think that most will select avatar as anime.
* [INSPIRATION] The main inspiration for avatar was based on anime's only (the team even had to watch through various series obligatory I believe)
* [STORY] All elements are extremely typical for anime's
* [STYLE] The whole series is set in an eastern style (look at the characters for example)

I just mentioned avatar as an example where - if you are honest with yourself - something outside the Japan is actually an anime, just like once in a few years a dub is produced which is better than a sub. Personally I don't really care about this whole thing (and I will without doubt forget to check this thread for replies), but I just hate purism for the sake for purism... :/ Purism is only fine if you have good reasoning behind it (e.g. Dubs tend to have a lower budget than the original, thus in general they are not worth checking out), but such a reason seems to be missing here...

(Note to myself... I shouldn't write these essay like posts...)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2010 6:55 PM

May 2009
GreatS
You really should read the posts and save other people from replying the same thing all over again. The subject is beginning to sound repetitively retarded. Read the new guidelines and its other linked threads. Read the FAQ about Avatar. Read.

Note to yourself : Don't post anything until you've read relevant threads.
TsukikageRanJan 9, 2010 7:40 PM
Jan 11, 2010 9:15 AM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Chainsaw Maid (7642): Independent anime that hasn't been sold commercially and the author hasn't won any significant awards.
Nobara (7684): Not enough information. I believe it's an independent anime that hasn't been sold commercially.
Gankutsuou 00 (7727): Promo that uses animation from the show.
Hanamura Kindergarden (7853): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/6574/Hanamaru_Youchien.
Kowarekake no Orgol (7847): Duplicate from the queue.
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! Anti-piracy promos (7834): Duplicate in the queue.
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7854): Independent anime.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Comedy Sketches (7846): Not enough information.
kuroshiroiJan 11, 2010 2:16 PM
Jan 12, 2010 1:33 AM
Sep 2007
Denied:
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! Anti-piracy promos
Reason: Seems it's a part of the episode on DVD. We don't include every changed/added extra scene in the episode released on DVD, as it wouldn't make much sense and could be difficult to verify. If we did, we would have to add things like director's cuts, or Evangelion 1.11. Only extras that are released separately from the main episode are allowed.
Jan 12, 2010 9:55 AM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Kowarekake no Orgol (7848): Independent anime without enough merit.
Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo The Movie (7859): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/2901/Kochira_Katsushikaku_Kameari_Kouenmae_Hashutsujo_The_Movie/

Merged/denied:
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi (2009): Simple People (7860)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Simple People (7863)
This episode is included in http://myanimelist.net/anime/6421/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_Specials/ as episode 2.
kuroshiroiJan 12, 2010 10:07 AM
Jan 12, 2010 4:38 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Removed:
Nike iD REALCITY - advertisement not of decent length and/or substantial plot
Honda Edix - advertisement not of decent length and/or substantial plot

Merged:
Death Note Rewrite 2: L wo Tsugu Mono into Death Note Rewrite
KinetaJan 13, 2010 11:19 PM
Jan 14, 2010 9:01 AM

Feb 2008
Denied:
The 9-Lives (7871): Not enough information.
Ray-The Animation (7879): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/919/RAY_The_Animation
Kowarekake no Orgol (7880) & (7883) & (7886): Doujin anime.
Momoko, Kaeru no Uta ga Kikoeru yo (7881): Duplicate in the queue, the approved entry is http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=7877
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (7884): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/1559/Historys_Strongest_Disciple_Kenichi/
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7885): Doujin/independent anime.
origins:spirits of the past (7887): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/1140/Giniro_no_Kami_no_Agito
Sweet Punch 3 : Comedy (7888): Included here, http://myanimelist.net/anime/1072/Sweat_Punch
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (7889): Duplicate of either http://myanimelist.net/anime/7311/The_Vanishment_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya/ or http://myanimelist.net/anime/4382/The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_(2009) . The entry had the info for the episodes but the name of the movie.
The Prince of Tennis (7890) & (7891): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/22/Prince_of_Tennis
x/1999 (7892) & (7893) & (7894): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/155/X/1999/ or http://myanimelist.net/anime/156/X/ ?
x/clamp (7895): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/156/X/ ?
kuroshiroiJan 15, 2010 7:51 AM
Jan 15, 2010 10:12 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Removed:
LaMB - produced in Singapore by a Singaporean company
LaMB Redux - produced in Singapore by a Singaporean company
Jan 15, 2010 2:10 PM

Feb 2008
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7896): Yup, still doujin.
Kowarekake no Orgel (7898): This too.
Origins: Spirits of the Past (7899): http://myanimelist.net/anime/1140/Giniro_no_Kami_no_Agito
kuroshiroiJan 15, 2010 5:54 PM
Jan 15, 2010 10:08 PM

May 2009
Fumiko no Kokuhaku is an ONA and doujin but it did win the YouTube award recently. That still doesn't count? Just wondering...
Jan 16, 2010 5:15 AM
Sep 2007
YouTube award? Yeah, still doesn't count.
Jan 16, 2010 2:32 PM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Kowarekake no Orgel (7903) & (7907) & (7916) & (7917) & (7918): Doujin.
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7906) & (7912) & (7913): Doujin.
Touhou Anime Project (7909): Doujin.
Noir (7910): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/7910/Noir/
Princess Princess (7911): duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/907/Princess_Princess/
kuroshiroiJan 19, 2010 7:39 AM
Jan 19, 2010 9:52 AM
May 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Denied:
Kowarekake no Orgel (7903) & (7907) & (7916) & (7917) & (7918): Doujin.

lol that's alot of rejection. Question though is it really a doujin though when the character artist is a pro and such?

I sure this has been asked before but why aren't doujin anime allowed especially ones that are widely avalible and fansubbed like this at least.
Jan 20, 2010 7:29 AM

Feb 2008
landlock said:
I sure this has been asked before but why aren't doujin anime allowed especially ones that are widely avalible and fansubbed like this at least.
Because we don't like to make completely arbitrary decisions based on quality and the amount of fan-based distribution. It's a lot easier and arguably less hassle in the long run to have other people make the decisions, either through money or awards. That being said, Orgol is a pain...

Denied:
Kowarekake no Orgol (7921) & (7922) & (7924) & (7926) & (7927) & (7928) & (7929) & (7932) & (7935) & (7936) & (7937): Doujin.
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7933): Doujin.
Kakurenbo: Hide & Seek (7920): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/1192/Kakurenbo
Howls Moving Castle (7923): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/431/Howls_Moving_Castle
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (7925): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/2236/Toki_wo_Kakeru_Shoujo/
Midnight Patrol: Adventures In The Dream Zone (7930): American cartoon.
Scooby-Doo (7931): American cartoon.
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Complete) (7934): American cartoon.
kuroshiroiJan 20, 2010 1:05 PM
Jan 21, 2010 8:07 AM

Feb 2005
Denied:
Kowarekake no Orgel (7938) (7943) (7944) and Kowarekake no Orgol (7941) (7945) Reason: Doujin anime.
Tayutama: Kiss on my Deity (7942) Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/5734/Tayutama_-Kiss_on_my_Deity-
Jan 21, 2010 1:25 PM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7940): Doujin.
Kowarekake no Orgel (7946) & (7949): Doujin.
Digimon (7947): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/552/Digimon:_Digital_Monsters/
Grenadier Warrior of Smile (7948): Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/297/Grenadier
kuroshiroiJan 21, 2010 1:31 PM
Jan 21, 2010 2:26 PM

Feb 2005
Naoki Urasawa's Monster (7950) Duplicate of http://myanimelist.net/anime/19/Monster
Jan 22, 2010 9:21 AM
Apr 2006
~denied~

X ekkus (7951) - duplicate of X

Kowarekake no Orgol (7952) (7954) (7957) - doujin
Fumiko no Kokuhaku (7958) - doujin
Jan 23, 2010 7:25 AM

Feb 2005
Kowarekake no Orgel (7968) and Kowarekake no Orgol (7965) (7973). Same reason as always.
BamanJan 23, 2010 12:09 PM
Jan 23, 2010 12:50 PM

Feb 2008
Denied:
Tenchi Muyo! (7964): Duplicate of all the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OVAs and two extra episodes.
GALA (7966): Part of http://myanimelist.net/anime/6795/Genius_Party_Beyond
Tokyo Marble Chocolate Movie (7970): Director's cut version of http://myanimelist.net/anime/3088/Tokyo_Marble_Chocolate
Tokyo Marble Chocolate Music Clip (7971): Music videos that reuse scenes from the parent show.
Kowarekake no Orgel (7974): Doujin.
kuroshiroiJan 23, 2010 2:01 PM
Jan 24, 2010 7:00 AM

Feb 2005
Kowarekake no Orgel (7975), (7976), (7977), (7979).
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

682 by BlondieLottie »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Official French/German/Spanish Titles Here

Kineta - Nov 10, 2021

45 by Vaturna »»
11 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - May 15, 2016

8671 by Abezord »»
Yesterday, 10:14 AM

» Could we stop having Justin Cook at the start of every anime entry's staff list?

El-Melloi - Jul 29, 2023

6 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» Will "Enter the Garden" make the cut and enter the db?

JB510 - Apr 15

1 by Kwanthemaster »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.