Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2015 1:19 AM
Feb 2014
Now before people start yelling at me for making an unfair comparison, let me start out by saying that Elliot Rodger was a guy who ended up going on a mass shooting simply because he couldn't get a girl, I am not here to say that people who suffer for Elliot Rodger Syndrome are going to turn out to be mass murderers, but I'm here to ask why is it that people constantly mope around because they can't get a girl.

Don't people realize that there are tons of girls out there and that they don't need to use the Internet to ask people why they're not getting girls? They only create their problems and exacerbate them by constantly complaining they can't get girls. You could start by looking presentable and acting naturally, and focusing on your destinies and making money, and that to me is what will end ERS. I'm only here to help people who keep complaining about this, but it seems to me that they're just too much of narcissists to even see the reality of their ways.

I'm not here to attack anyone, but I'm simply here to say that if people don't snap out of their massive complaining that they can't get a girl because of X and Y, they seriously need to wake the fuck up and focusing on bettering their lives and that to me is what will get girls to come to them. I hope people agree with me here.
AqutanJul 6, 2015 1:24 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 6, 2015 1:20 AM
Feb 2014
FUCK I DIDNT EVEN WRITE MY ENTIRE THREAD
Jul 6, 2015 1:22 AM

Feb 2015
A combination of narcissism, psychopathy and unawareness?
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Jul 6, 2015 1:22 AM

Aug 2014
TheBasedNico said:
FUCK I DIDNT EVEN WRITE MY ENTIRE THREAD
It's okay, I know the feel.
Jul 6, 2015 1:23 AM

Oct 2011
He didn't embrace the Red pill and instead was beta Blue pill faggot who was putting pussy on a pedestal.

Jul 6, 2015 1:24 AM

Apr 2013
We should just stop talking about relationship-based threads, they usually end up going south after the first page.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 6, 2015 1:28 AM

Apr 2013
I get you. CD is basically these atm.

1# Dudes and chicks who probably only talk to the opposite sex once a year are complaining about not being loved. This ain't anime, no ones going to make any moves if you don't put any effort into socializing.

#2 Socially awkward types who give off the "creepy ass entitled nigga" vibe.

#3 The man/girl haters. Won't say any names, but there are quite a few men haters here. Funnily enough they're also the ones that have never been in a relationship.

#4 The average/below average types who feel like they're entitled to date super model chicks.

#5 The types that don't take care of themselves (bad hygiene, fat, ugly etc) and yet they expect others find them attractive

List goes on. CD is a congregation of sexually frustrated, entitled pricks (both chicks and dicks).
Jul 6, 2015 1:31 AM
Feb 2014
NudeBear said:

1# Dudes and chicks who probably only talk to the opposite sex once a year are complaining about not being loved. This ain't anime, no ones going to make any moves if you don't put any effort into socializing.

#3 The man/girl haters. Won't say any names, but there are quite a few men haters here. Funnily enough they're also the ones that have never been in a relationship.

#4 The average/below average types who feel like they're entitled to date super model chicks.

#5 The types that don't take care of themselves (bad hygiene, fat, ugly etc) and yet they expect others find them attractive

List goes on. CD is a congregation of sexually frustrated, entitled pricks (both chicks and dicks).

Exactly how I see it. It's not really just CD though, it's kind of everywhere although it usually is a people problem, not a site problem.
Jul 6, 2015 1:31 AM

Apr 2015
icirate said:

More like a combination of weakness, fate, and stupidity
WEABOO SCIENTIST
Jul 6, 2015 1:32 AM

Apr 2013
NudeBear said:
List goes on. CD is a congregation of sexually frustrated, entitled pricks.

I live in LA, your description of me isn't very far off. :P
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jul 6, 2015 1:33 AM
Feb 2014
nopainnolife said:
icirate said:

More like a combination of weakness, fate, and stupidity

^

iSheep said:
NudeBear said:
List goes on. CD is a congregation of sexually frustrated, entitled pricks.

I live in LA, your description of me isn't very far off. :P

As do I but I'm not that way at all.
Jul 6, 2015 1:35 AM

Apr 2013
TheBasedNico said:

Ah, it's a joke. I was hoping someone would catch on but I guess I missed. :/
Jul 6, 2015 1:36 AM
Feb 2014
iSheep said:
TheBasedNico said:

Ah, it's a joke. I was hoping someone would catch on but I guess I missed. :/

Is it that the person I described lived there? I don't get it ;_;
Jul 6, 2015 1:36 AM

Jun 2015
Or, you could just acknowledge that you're trash and that girls don't like trash. Like me.
Feel free to chat to me ~
Jul 6, 2015 1:38 AM
Feb 2014
Kokoro-kun said:
Or, you could just acknowledge that you're trash and that girls don't like trash. Like me.

I don't exactly mind people not wanting a girl/spouse in general as long as they're not dicks about it. I've met a few people like that and they're awesome guys, they just have decided not to play the dating game anymore. No problem with them.

It's the people who constantly whine about not getting one because they're an incel or whatnot is what bugs me.
Jul 6, 2015 1:40 AM

Apr 2013
TheBasedNico said:
Is it that the person I described lived there? I don't get it ;_;

It could be an inside joke on my end, that's probably why.
Jul 6, 2015 1:40 AM

Jun 2015
TheBasedNico said:
Kokoro-kun said:

I don't exactly mind people not wanting a girl/spouse in general as long as they're not dicks about it. I've met a few people like that and they're awesome guys, they just have decided not to play the dating game anymore. No problem with them.

It's the people who constantly whine about not getting one because they're an incel or whatnot is what bugs me.
Maybe they feel like if they vocalize it, somebody equally desperate might take interest in them? I don't know.
Feel free to chat to me ~
Jul 6, 2015 1:41 AM

Jun 2014
I feel you brotha. People who whine, but absolutely show no effort in getting a bf/gf bug me too.
Jul 6, 2015 1:41 AM

May 2012
NudeBear said:

Nudebear, you are too good for these forums tbh.
Jul 6, 2015 1:42 AM

Jun 2014
Kokoro-kun said:
TheBasedNico said:

Maybe they feel like if they vocalize it, somebody equally desperate might take interest in them? I don't know.

Nope. They just want others to feel bad and comfort them.
Jul 6, 2015 1:42 AM
Feb 2014
Kokoro-kun said:
TheBasedNico said:

I dunno, usually those threads always get trashed. But if it's legitimate and not so desperate concern I'd be constructive at the very least.

It's ones that sound like "Why girls won't date me because I'm X and Y" and proceed with racist/sexist/whatever remarks that will not look good to me at all, and hence, I'll be more scathing than friendly.

If you've read Elliot Rodger's manifesto, this is exactly what I'm describing.
Jul 6, 2015 1:43 AM
Jul 2018
their massive complaining that they can't get a girl because of X and Y

They are just betacuck ...
Jul 6, 2015 1:43 AM

Mar 2013
NudeBear said:

I don't know, most of the people in this thread seems like they are decent people.
Jul 6, 2015 1:44 AM
Feb 2014
PeripheralVision said:
NudeBear said:

I don't know, most of the people in this thread seems like they are decent people.

Probably because this is the red pill thread that people don't want to read.
Jul 6, 2015 1:44 AM

Apr 2013
PeripheralVision said:

Keyword "seems."
Jul 6, 2015 1:46 AM
Jun 2015
Basically its congitivisim the theory is probably one of the leading factors to the syndrome
Jul 6, 2015 1:48 AM

Apr 2013
TheBasedNico said:
Kokoro-kun said:

Right. You don't even have to be handsome, or unbelievably pretty in order to get in a relationship. You just have to put yourself out there, and you have to let others in. Granted you should probably not dress or smell like shit, but yeah. Looks matter but fuck, personality is the root of all things. A close friend of mine is quite the Brad Pitt-type of pretty boy, but being the introvert awkward shy guy he is, he's still a virgin. I've been able woo some girls despite being a short, skinny, average looking black dude. Anti-socials, or socially awkward people can't expect to be a part of high maintenance social relationships like dating.
Jul 6, 2015 1:50 AM

Mar 2013
iSheep said:
PeripheralVision said:

Keyword "seems."

Are you saying that TheBasedNico is actually lonely and needs an onee chan like myself to comfort him?
Jul 6, 2015 1:52 AM
Feb 2014
NudeBear said:
TheBasedNico said:

Right. You don't even have to be handsome, or unbelievably pretty in order to get in a relationship. You just have to put yourself out there, and you have to let others in. Granted you should probably not dress or smell like shit, but yeah. Looks matter but fuck, personality is the root of all things. A close friend of mine is quite the Brad Pitt-type of pretty boy, but being the introvert awkward shy guy he is, he's still a virgin. I've been able woo some girls despite being a short, skinny, average looking black dude. Anti-socials, or socially awkward people can't expect to be a part of high maintenance social relationships like dating.

Also takes self-confidence and a good personality to get girls in addition to looks. I'm by no means an "alpha" male, but I at least understand reality as it is and understand that only I can make a difference in what comes to me.

PeripheralVision said:
iSheep said:

Keyword "seems."

Are you saying that TheBasedNico is actually lonely and needs an onee chan like myself to comfort him?

Maybe on MAL because I think so much differently! ;_;
Jul 6, 2015 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
No wonder there so many school massacre. That's because every teenager is a horny, self centered, lunatic. I vote to ban teenagers from schools. Nothing good can ever come from forcibly forcing every pubescent teenager to come to the same building.
Jul 6, 2015 2:07 AM
Jul 2018
they are just attention whores
Jul 6, 2015 2:09 AM
Feb 2014
PeripheralVision said:
No wonder there so many school massacre. That's because every teenager is a horny, self centered, lunatic. I vote to ban teenagers from schools. Nothing good can ever come from forcibly forcing every pubescent teenager to come to the same building.

Nah not ban them, just have better counseling in schools to prevent them from happening. High school kids definitely still need guidance in their life. Everyone does. The only people who say they don't need it are weaklings themselves, just though, don't over-rely on counseling. Now that imo is bad.
Jul 6, 2015 2:11 AM

Mar 2013
I was spoiled as a child. Spoiled as in being beaten less. My childhood was no peaches and creams, mix that in with jealous siblings for the "Favorite" and I turned out more messed up than spoiled milk. Yep, lurking the forums, pretending to be an onee chan with a flat chest, such are my days...I should get breast implants. If they can put pussy in a can they can put pussy on a man.
Jul 6, 2015 2:12 AM
Jul 2018
PeripheralVision said:
Yep, lurking the forums, pretending to be an onee chan with a flat chest, such are my days...I should get breast implants. If they can put pussy in a can they can put pussy on a man.

you would get raped if you say something like that
Jul 6, 2015 2:14 AM

Mar 2013
_Charl said:
PeripheralVision said:
Yep, lurking the forums, pretending to be an onee chan with a flat chest, such are my days...I should get breast implants. If they can put pussy in a can they can put pussy on a man.

you would get raped if you say something like that

I-I wouldn't mind....if it were you.

*PeripheralVIsion blushes uncontrollably.
Jul 6, 2015 2:20 AM

Mar 2014
They're good 'lol material'. I'd rather not screw up my head trying to change their ways. Hardly any of those listen anyway. Someone who keeps on complaining about not getting a girl but never even tries to do something - not even worth a try.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Jul 6, 2015 12:51 PM

May 2012
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Know said:
I think those are just pubescent boys or girls that are used to getting what they want from just asking their parents, mostly materialistic but it can be applied with relationships. Rather than going after it and taking the first step, they would rather wait it out and hopeful that someone, preferably their type to notice them or some shit that doesn't happen unless you're in a movie.

Yeah, you're right. Though, isn't that way of thinking arrogance as well? Thinking you don't need to do anything and can complain about it on the internet while hoping somebody finds you is very arrogant.
Yes its arrogant
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Jul 6, 2015 12:53 PM

Jun 2015
Elliot Roger was an extremely disturbed antisocial narcissist. If you read his manifesto that guy had way more going on than the average bitter loner.
Jul 6, 2015 12:53 PM

Jun 2014
iSheep said:
We should just stop talking about relationship-based threads, they usually end up going south after the first page.

They are so overused, the originality of threads are dying.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 6, 2015 12:54 PM
Mar 2013
TheBasedNico said:
Now before people start yelling at me for making an unfair comparison, let me start out by saying that Elliot Rodger was a guy who ended up going on a mass shooting simply because he couldn't get a girl, I am not here to say that people who suffer for Elliot Rodger Syndrome are going to turn out to be mass murderers, but I'm here to ask why is it that people constantly mope around because they can't get a girl.
It was because of a serious mental illness.
Jul 6, 2015 12:54 PM

Jun 2011
What's up with all these relationship threads lately?

Jul 6, 2015 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
SolBlade said:
What's up with all these relationship threads lately?

Creating a place to complainlet it out.
Jul 6, 2015 1:50 PM

Oct 2012
You're right, but nobody who needs to listen will do much of it.
They believe they are the best they can be, whether they think that is something pretty bad or something pretty good, but under-appreciated.
You say 'wake up!' and they murmur with eyes half-open, 'I am'.

I think maybe a culture is needed which says 'you are never the best you can be, keep going' outside of the context of making money.

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Jul 6, 2015 1:55 PM

Oct 2009
They didn't know the code of gentlemen of tumblr.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Jul 6, 2015 2:19 PM
Mar 2014
I think you're going a little overboard with this analogy. Sure, there are a lot of angry, bitter teenagers on the Internet, but that's all they are; I'm sure the vast majority of people just need a place to vent their anger, even if they wouldn't even hurt a fly in real life.

Yes, Elliot Rodger hated women to some extent, but I'd say that his mental instability played a large part in that. You don't need to look too hard at his actions to realize that he was completely insane. It's fairly insulting to say that this community is grooming rampant misogynists when most of it has yet to show signs of such behaviour. People are bound to act more angry than they truly are online, and I think that's all there is to it.
Jul 6, 2015 3:03 PM

Oct 2012
Most normal people understand that they're not perfect, and strive to understand the world and its different perspectives in order to improve themselves. The bitter lonely types understand that the world is not perfect, and wonder why everyone else isn't striving to understand their perspective. These people always perceive some necessary injustice to justify their predicament; they'll make up some excuse for being alone, like how everyone else is fake or what not.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 6, 2015 3:12 PM

May 2014
katsucats said:
Most normal people understand that they're not perfect, and strive to understand the world and its different perspectives in order to improve themselves. The bitter lonely types understand that the world is not perfect, and wonder why everyone else isn't striving to understand their perspective. These people always perceive some necessary injustice to justify their predicament; they'll make up some excuse for being alone, like how everyone else is fake or what not.

+1
dayem i wish i was more articulate in English >_<
Jul 6, 2015 3:47 PM
Apr 2014
Surprised that no one mentioned his Manfesto or his video he shot the day before the shooting began:

I believe that "Elliot Rodger Syndrome" was caused due to Elliot Rodger feeling lonely from not getting any girls as well as feeling envy towards those who are more successful than him in that regard. If you take a quick look at his YouTube channel, you will notice that 4 out of 5 of his most recent videos before his death are about him complaining about his loneliness and lack of success. I think that his failures are due to his abnormal behavior.
Elliot Rodger thought that he was the "ideal man". He was rich, polite, dressed nice, and had a decent appearance. But that wasn't enough to win anyone over. This made him confused and upset, as he thought that he should've had at least some success. What he didn't realize was that his personality was a massive turnoff and was a major indicator that he was fucked up in the head. It's not hard to see that there's something wrong with him, especially by the way that he stalks couples and observes them with envy. He seems to feel lonely and wronged. As a result of his constant failures, he eventually gave up and decided that the problem was the girls, not him.
"No girls liked me. And I hate them all for it."

Since Elliot Rodger believed that he was "wronged", he saw himself as the "victim" and did the extreme, stabbing and shooting several people before dying.

So, how does this relate to others?
This relates to others because there are plenty of people out there who are lonely and bitter because they can't get girls and don't know why. You see this shit all the time, whether in real life or in the internet, even on MAL. Tsuyuu pls
These are the kind of people who
They should understand that different girls look for different things in a man. Some girls prefer looks, and some prefer character and personality. Instead of blaming others like Elliot Rodger did, they should instead look at themselves and realize what they're doing wrong.
Jul 6, 2015 3:50 PM

Aug 2014
Omg, I read the title, "Aaron Rodgers" for a second.
Jul 6, 2015 3:51 PM
Apr 2014
v8 said:
Omg, I read the title, "Aaron Rodgers" for a second.
lmao

If anything, Aaron Rodger is the kind of guy that Elliot Rodgers would've envied.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

32 by BenjaminJunior »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

57 by BenjaminJunior »»
17 minutes ago

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

20 by Rhaelynne »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

96 by neol3 »»
21 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

5 by Kamikaze_404 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.