Forum Settings
Forums

[CSS] Light-colors clouds layout/overhaul (14+ options) [Taking requests]

New
Jul 5, 2015 10:47 AM

Jan 2014

For a live demo check my page: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/semperdickus&show=0&order=1

Started out with this CSS, so thanks to the creator of this: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=412713

If there's any specific characters you'd like to see, feel free to post here. I'd be happy to make them for you.

I spent alot of time making this and I learned quite alot about CSSing. Feel free to use them, I'd like to know if you do :)

currently only works on 1920x1080 monitors. buttons can be added. Credits to http://shirousagithemes.tumblr.com/ for those.
semperdickusJul 30, 2015 9:05 AM
Jul 6, 2015 6:00 PM

Jul 2015
kawaii desuu~ *-*
Jul 7, 2015 11:31 AM

Apr 2011
Hi there. Absolute love this theme, but I was wondering what I'd have to do in the CSS code to shift the entire cloud a bit to the left. My monitor is relatively small, so I'd have to zoom out to see the whole theme and with that the text becomes difficult to read.

This is what my page looks like while zoomed in to a proper dimension where it's possible to actually read the text without squinting, but as you can see the character falls out of bounds.

(Also, it would be sweet if you can do this theme with say... Makishima Yuusuke?)
Lestat-Jul 7, 2015 11:35 AM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jul 7, 2015 3:14 PM

Jan 2014
_Rocketeer said:
Hi there. Absolute love this theme, but I was wondering what I'd have to do in the CSS code to shift the entire cloud a bit to the left. My monitor is relatively small, so I'd have to zoom out to see the whole theme and with that the text becomes difficult to read.

This is what my page looks like while zoomed in to a proper dimension where it's possible to actually read the text without squinting, but as you can see the character falls out of bounds.

(Also, it would be sweet if you can do this theme with say... Makishima Yuusuke?)

I'll probably fix it towmorrow or maybe tonight. I know what the proble is but it's kinda hard to explain and don't worry the problem lies in my mediocre CSSing :P

I'll also look for a picture of makishima unless you have a nice render you wanted to see
Jul 8, 2015 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
semperdickus said:
_Rocketeer said:

I'll probably fix it towmorrow or maybe tonight. I know what the proble is but it's kinda hard to explain and don't worry the problem lies in my mediocre CSSing :P

I'll also look for a picture of makishima unless you have a nice render you wanted to see

here you go, should look better: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41845835/mal%20design%20small.css
Jul 9, 2015 11:04 AM

Apr 2011
That looks great, thank you so much!

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

Jul 9, 2015 6:42 PM

Mar 2014
Hey - do you think you could do Koneko toujo from hs dxd? :3
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jul 11, 2015 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
Rumanshi-xanic said:
Hey - do you think you could do Koneko toujo from hs dxd? :3

little late but here you go:

it also has some buttons :)
Jul 11, 2015 11:35 PM

Jun 2015
Hi there nice themes you have there :)

I have a 1600x900 screen which is quite large for a laptop and your themes don't seem to fit on my screen haha. You must have designed it for a larger screens or had no list_surrund limits D:
Nov 23, 2015 4:35 AM

Apr 2011
Wondering if the theme broke somehow or if it's just my browser. The cloud disappeared as well as whatever figure someone would be using (i.e. Pikachu, Izaya).

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

Nov 23, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2012
Oh, this is really cute.

I don't see the point in making so many versions when you can just post the pngs for the user to modify the code with.
Nov 23, 2015 9:04 AM

Jan 2014
Lestat- said:
Wondering if the theme broke somehow or if it's just my browser. The cloud disappeared as well as whatever figure someone would be using (i.e. Pikachu, Izaya).

My dropbox got shutdown due to too much traffic or something. I'll clean it up and update the image links when I feel like it. It was a stupid idea to always use dropbox as my main source of image uploads honestly. My bad

More topics from this board

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
3 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

11 by DesuMaiden »»
3 hours ago

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - 5 hours ago

0 by Cammell »»
5 hours ago

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.