Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2014
Welcome to M.I. Entertainment!
Please introduce yourself!

Also, I put up a section for different lists of entertainers and/or where they post their stuff, so if you affiliate yourself with one of those or think there should be a new category, please say so below.

If you have a channel, etc., please post the url below as well.

Thanks!

I'm TheExplorer.
My talents include singing and I'm starting to grow into the hobby of editing.
I love listening to covers, K-Pop, and Anime Remixes.
Nice to meet you all!
AeristaeusJul 6, 2015 11:17 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 4, 2015 6:54 PM

Jan 2015
I'm Dan, A.K.A. UAC_DeltaCompany. I'm a voice actor(starred in a couple of radio dramas and was offered a commercial) and I play guitar(for about 4 years now). I really enjoy recording monologues of popular movies, guitar lead covers(especially J-rock or J-metal), and I game on the side. Nice to meet you TheExplorer, and everyone else that might/will end up joining!
UAC_DeltaCompanyJul 6, 2015 4:41 PM
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Jul 5, 2015 9:01 PM

Sep 2014
Hi! I'm PromiseTime, you can call me promise :). I make AMVs and I am a aspiring Graphic Designer. Some of my hobbies include watching anime, of course, playing video games, currently only LoL and CS:GO, and listening to music. I listen to about everything, KPop, JRock, EDM, Rock, Pop, Country, and much more. My favorite bands/artists include: OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, The Script, Spyair, Rookiez is Punk'd, and more. Looking forward to meeting people :)

Here a link to my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU4_nFeB5O3eT25x_1NmMPw

And Here's my most recent AMV. (Just a quickie I made)
Jul 6, 2015 7:21 AM
Jun 2014
Hello! I'm ChiLynn. I don't have much to say. :3 My hobby is watching anime and listening music. Nice to meet you guys! ^^
Jul 6, 2015 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone! My name is Kyle Kirisaki, and i have been playing guitar since year 7. So that's about....6/7 years now?? but i digress, i enjoy most types of music besides that of hip hop and rap music... as ironic as it sounds in this day and age, aha. But i prominently listen to punk and rock music with some Vocaloid in there aswell after playing Miku. ^_^ Thank you for reading and looking forward to the future and seeing all of you! bye bye!
Jul 6, 2015 7:09 PM

Jul 2015
Hello! I'm Symph. I'm a pianist and violinist (I've done a few recitals and participated in orchestra) and I also like singing. I've been playing piano since I was little and violin for 4 years. Like Kyle Kirisaki, I like almost any music except hip hop and rap. My favorite kind of music is ballad, jazz, and classical. Nice to meet you all! (^-^)ゝ
Jul 6, 2015 9:45 PM

Oct 2013
Hello :) my name is 0namine1, I play Viola, violin, and cello. I want to try voice acting but I don't know how good I'll be cx I've been playing Viola for about 6 years, violin 1.5 years, and cello I don't even know but not very long. I play in my school orchestra. I have a friend who is absolutely amazing at Viola, I wish I could be like her :(
I love listening to kpop, jrock and classical :)

Jul 8, 2015 1:27 AM

May 2013
Nice club.Im BurnsyCEO,20 yr old college student,anime fan, and small time AMV and graphics maker.Favorite band Hollywood undead.
Jul 11, 2015 8:40 PM

Sep 2014
Hi there! I am TheCorruptedWolf. I am pretty much a gamer, I like mmorpg's and first person shooters. I am not really a big fan of the music genre but if I do have time I listen to electronic and classical music (mainly piano) [and anime OPs and EDs]. I don't really enjoy songs because I prefer no lyrics. I do photoshop and graphics design (still learning more) as a hobby and other computer related stuff. I am Chinese so I speak cantonese (not mandarin). I am also not very good at reading and typing the chinese characters.
レムって、誰のこと?
Jul 12, 2015 1:45 AM

Apr 2014
Hello there, Yajuns here.
Yajun is actually my Chinese name (in Mandarin) though I don't usually associate myself with it but please refer me as that. I just turned eighteen a day ago on Saturday. (Woohoo, legal life!) Been involved with Anime/Manga my whole life but I took super long break and I'm slowly trying to catch up last April. Music wise I enjoy anything that is pleasant to my taste but I still have fine lines of what I like or dislike. I love Ballad, R&B, Soul, Country, Choral, Pop and Jazz. I've sung in choir all my life all throughout high school. My position keeps moving all around from second soprano, alto and first soprano so I have a pretty big range for the average person but not impressive like Mariah Carey (when she was at her peak). Kpop has got to be the biggest influence in my music life since I've auditioned to many companies. SM Entertainment x 5 (including just yesterday), JYP Entertainment x 2, YG Entertainment x 1, Cube Entertainment x1, and LOEN/Starship Entertainment x 1. I also plan to audition for Kpop Star (TV Show) this coming August. Of course I failed all the auditions that's why I'm still here talking. I don't do covers since I"m a very introverted person but I really do want to give it a try.
Jul 12, 2015 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Hai, my name is RainHeaven. I watch a shitload of the airing anime and listen to electronic music. I buy physical albums. Nice to meet you.
removed-userJul 12, 2015 4:22 PM
Jul 13, 2015 7:11 AM
Jan 2014
hello im asuno and im a pianist and violist, i like to play games and watch anime, (like what the hell who does that now a days...) but yeah nice to meet yea all
Jul 19, 2015 9:08 AM
Jun 2014
Hullo all and thank you for the invite, you can call me whatever you'd like :P . I'm not into entertainment professionally but I used to sing quiet a bit and was a part of a school and all-state chorus and I'm attempting to learn the guitar, unfortunately due to college work and other things I haven't had time to devote to singing so I've kind of fallen off the wagon and my voice is in a state of disrepair atm.
Jul 26, 2015 6:53 AM

Jul 2015
you can call me muya..
i'm a bass transcriber of j-music, mostly anime song..
my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxS_0_TYNXbjkcOkkZiyy9g/videos

i'm looking for a midi collaboration of synthesia or fl studio (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgiPlnCgpw), though i can only providing the bass midi.. you can contact me if you interested..

as long as it's about project including bass midi i think i can help..
Anime Song Bass Vocal Transcriber. I sell my works legally on dlmarket.jp.
https://www.dlmarket.jp/manufacture/index.php?consignors_id=17053
Jul 26, 2015 7:08 AM

Mar 2015
Hi there ^_^ i'm Jasmine. Nice to meet you all :)
Aug 1, 2015 3:49 AM
Jun 2015
Hi everyone!
I'm Lonahora. I love writing and reading. Since the beginning of the year I found myself attracted to Xianxia light novels, especially those by I Eat Tomatoes.
A few months ago I also started writing my own light novel "Earth's Core", which I publish here, in my site lonahora.com and a few other places.
Aug 8, 2015 7:10 AM

Feb 2015
Oh well if you say so!! B|
I'm Atika a.k.a IzayaShizuo_4lyf, but just please call me Shizaya! ♥
I'm 17 and i murder cake on 18 January! My Zodiac Sign is Capricorn!
An Asian - Pakistani
I'm an so called Artist! :3 I really love drawing Animes!! ♥ I can sketch too...! Well i can only draw when i feel like drawing or else im really bad at it.
Ima Huge Enrique Iglesias & Taylor Swift Fan... ♪
I kill my time playing games i.e Ima Gamer! RPG Games Are Love!
I only have crush on Anime/Manga Dudes!! ♥
I Hate Yuri and Yaoi!
I really really love Durarara!! Izaya and Shizuo are " L ♥ V E "
Well i guess that's all! Hope we'll get along! ;)

Like i mentioned above, My Talent is that " I CAN DRAW i.e ARTIST "

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Music

Aeristaeus - Jul 6, 2015

5 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 2016 6:59 AM

» Favorite AMV's

Aeristaeus - Jul 6, 2015

7 by HerpyReb »»
Nov 16, 2015 5:21 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Newsletter Sign Up

Aeristaeus - Jul 29, 2015

3 by Kumoshi »»
Oct 26, 2015 1:07 AM

Sticky: » Production Board || [Staff/Employees ONLY]

Aeristaeus - Jul 6, 2015

5 by Aeristaeus »»
Aug 2, 2015 12:46 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Staff Interview

Aeristaeus - Jul 6, 2015

4 by iAmTheCheese »»
Jul 30, 2015 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.