New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2015 1:24 AM

Jul 2014
They both suck.
Take care of yourself

Jul 5, 2015 1:27 AM

Feb 2015
This topic is the dumbest question I've seen in a long time and I read things on the MAL forums.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Jul 5, 2015 1:29 AM

Aug 2014
Both are equally cancerous.
Jul 5, 2015 1:35 AM

Jan 2013
Ooohhh, a topic for armchair politicians and bandwagon atheists to express their edge.

How shallow.
Jul 5, 2015 1:56 AM

Jan 2015
I love these people when they accuse Christianity as cause of wars coz crusades
LMAO

too much skience but no historie?????? what a pseudo intellectuals we hav here

Harukaze25 said:
This is so interesting because not long ago Nationalism and Religion were considered very positive things.
blame 9/11
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jul 5, 2015 2:45 AM

Aug 2013
Deus-Vult said:
Harukaze25 said:
This is so interesting because not long ago Nationalism and Religion were considered very positive things.
blame 9/11

Pre 9/11 - Muslims fighters = great, courageous freedom fighters against those nasty atheist commies

Post 9/11 - Muslims fighters = radical terrorists
Jul 5, 2015 3:36 AM
Apr 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
Territorial expansion, acquiring resources, money and discrimination are the real main causes of war not simply religion and nationalism.

Territorial expansion sounds like nationalism for me.
"Chinese cartoons was a mistake"

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
DrGeroCreation said:
Deus-Vult said:
blame 9/11

Pre 9/11 - Muslims fighters = great, courageous freedom fighters against those nasty atheist commies

Jul 5, 2015 3:58 AM

Aug 2013
Rakaxo said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Territorial expansion, acquiring resources, money and discrimination are the real main causes of war not simply religion and nationalism.

Doesn't seem so to me.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nationalism

a feeling that people have of being loyal to and proud of their country often with the belief that it is better and more important than other countries

: a desire by a large group of people (such as people who share the same culture, history, language, etc.) to form a separate and independent nation of their own

: loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups
: a nationalist movement or government

Territorial expansion was practiced even before the rise of nationalism in the late 18th century.
Jul 5, 2015 4:00 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Yeah
British Imperialism is clearly Nationalism
And Spain under Falange rule has expanded and conquered many lands
DiginarcissaJul 5, 2015 4:09 AM
Jul 5, 2015 4:09 AM
Apr 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
Rakaxo said:

Doesn't seem so to me.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nationalism

a feeling that people have of being loyal to and proud of their country often with the belief that it is better and more important than other countries

: a desire by a large group of people (such as people who share the same culture, history, language, etc.) to form a separate and independent nation of their own

: loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups
: a nationalist movement or government

Territorial expansion was practiced even before the rise of nationalism in the late 18th century.

Depend on what you consider nationalism. To me nationalism seems to always have existed. So long nation exist the nationale pride will always be there.

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 4:11 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
Depend on what you consider nationalism. To me nationalism seems to always have existed. So long nation exist the nationale pride will always be there.
lmao
Nationalism existed BCOZ of territorial expansion of several european powers
so how come nationalism is territorial expansion to u?
Jul 5, 2015 4:13 AM

Aug 2013
Rakaxo said:

Nationalism didn't exist in the 17th century and before considering empires and kingdoms existed then not nations.
Jul 5, 2015 4:25 AM

Oct 2011
teruu said:
Olwen said:

I never said Christianity was bad, actually.

You did. If not, you implied so.

You put them from top to bottom on which religion is the worst yet you hardly know little to no information about any of them. You.are ignorant.

Really? Do you have proof that I know hardly anything about them?

2-methylgeniol said:
Olwen said:

I never said Christianity was bad, actually.

teruu's post also applies to Islam but fuck it, right?

I love how people take a shit on Islam and go on with their daily lives like they've done a deed of great virtue. I love how almost each one of you is close-minded about one mutual thing: Islam. I love how much of hypocrites you guys are.

Keep up the dumbassry.

Islam is one of the great evils of the world. I'm deeply afraid of Islam and what it could do to the world if the major Islamic powers got powerful armies. Muslims worship Muhammad, a barbarian who went around spreading his religion by killing thousands of people, who kept slaves and had his own sex slaves, and so on. Muslims take the example of a war criminal and a bad person to live their lives, so I am indeed very afraid of Islam. Also, Muslims tend to have no respect for free speech, and I'm confident that Muslims will report me for telling truths about their prophet.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The hadith are even worse, and I can copy paste things if you wish.
Jul 5, 2015 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
Deus-Vult said:
bruh
keep interpreting it literally
ur doing it right

Grey-Zone said:

literal interpretation of religious texts =/= symbolic interpretation of religious texts

People should clarify what they are even talking about first before talking away. If you make it too abstract you may even start discussing about completely different things without noticing.
Jul 5, 2015 4:41 AM

Oct 2011
_Charl said:
Deus-Vult said:
bruh
keep interpreting it literally
ur doing it right

Grey-Zone said:

literal interpretation of religious texts =/= symbolic interpretation of religious texts

People should clarify what they are even talking about first before talking away. If you make it too abstract you may even start discussing about completely different things without noticing.

Btw, anyone who says the Quran should be metaphorically interpreted is a retard. There's nothing metaphorical about "slay them wherever you find them." That's literal, period, and anyone who denies it is going to be ignored.
Jul 5, 2015 4:47 AM

Jan 2015
teruu said:
Hitler was raised as a catholic. And yes, you are right.. That is why Hitler's religious views are often debated upon.
Hitler clearly promoted "Positive Christianity" which is contradicting Catholic teachings
and he even despised Bavarians for being Catholic as what he stated at Mein Kampf

but yeah, Hitler was a Catholic coz he was baptized as one afterall
DiginarcissaJul 5, 2015 4:51 AM
Jul 5, 2015 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
Olwen said:
Btw, anyone who says the Quran should be metaphorically interpreted is a retard. There's nothing metaphorical about "slay them wherever you find them." That's literal, period, and anyone who denies it is going to be ignored.

Okay Sheikh or Priest or Professor. We, MAL fellow, all are Phds. Religion books are science books. We shouldn't consider about
teruu said:
reason behind everything.

icirate said:
This topic is the dumbest question I've seen in a long time and I read things on the MAL forums.
removed-userJul 5, 2015 4:57 AM
Jul 5, 2015 5:00 AM

Jan 2013
Olwen said:

I am not a Muslim. But you went full retard man when you say people interpret metaphor are retard. Regardless Quran or not. Fuck yeah I will printscreenshot this.

_Charl said:
Olwen said:

Okay Sheikh or Priest or Professor. We, MAL fellow, all are Phds. Religion books are science books. We shouldn't consider about
teruu said:

icirate said:

This.
Jul 5, 2015 5:07 AM

Jun 2015
Harukaze25 said:

Jul 5, 2015 5:11 AM

Oct 2011
_Charl said:
Olwen said:

teruu said:

icirate said:

Tell me the metaphorical interpretation of and reason behind "slay them whenever you find them." LOL

Most Muslims believe that the Quran is the literal word of God as recited to the Islamic prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel.

You're just wrong, deal with it.
Jul 5, 2015 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
Oh, Sheikh, you must understand the complete meaning and grasp all the wisdom of Quran after one reading. I bet you can read and understand Arabic, your last thread about ISIS implied that.
Jul 5, 2015 5:35 AM

May 2015
DrGeroCreation said:
Deus-Vult said:
blame 9/11

It took me a lot of time to understand how SHOCKED people were from 9/11. Here, it was everyday reality for us. Islamic terrorism is nothing you. It's always been there.

Just because it took some time to get to you doesn't mean it's novel.

I still want someone to explain to me the "Men are better than women" verse, but I won't discuss Islam here. PM me.

If I have to choose between Nationalism and religion, I choose religion. It may be less rational, but less harmful. Nationalism presents no option for the individual to move. It's an us-vs-them where you're trapped in one group that you were born in.

Religions create a more complex heirachy that depends on how good you practice it. That gives the individual mobility, and sometimes encourages people to be more moral towards people. Some sects will even promote helping those outside the religion. Nationalism is only concerned with its own group.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 5, 2015 5:38 AM

Oct 2011
_Charl said:
Oh, Sheikh, you must understand the complete meaning and grasp all the wisdom of Quran after one reading. I bet you can read and understand Arabic, your last thread about ISIS implied that.

Okie dokie, please tell us the alternate interpretation of "slay them wherever you find them." I'm waiting.

Btw Arabs also think this verse can be interpreted literally (it can only be interpreted literally, after all), so it clearly makes no difference whether or not you translate it into Arabic. They translated it into "slay" after all, meaning that they think it's the accurate option for that sentence.

"It is the same whether or not you forwarn them [the unbelievers], they will have no faith" (2:6).
"God will mock them and keep them long in sin, blundering blindly along" (2:15).

A fire "whose fuel is men and stones" awaits them (2:24).

They will be "rewarded with disgrace in this world and with grievous punishment on the Day of Resurrection" (2:85).

"God's curse be upon the infidels!" (2:89).

"They have incurred God's most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits [them]" (2:90).

"God is the enemy of the unbelievers" (2:98).

"The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Christians and Jews], and the pagans, resent that any blessing should have been sent down to you from your Lord" (2:105).

"They shall be held up to shame in this world and sternly punished in the hereafter" (2:114).

"Those to whom We [God] have given the Book, and who read it as it ought to be read, truly believe in it; those that deny it shall assuredly be lost" (2:122).

"[We] shall let them live awhile, and then shall drag them to the scourge of the Fire. Evil shall be their fate" (2:126).

"The East and the West are God's. He guides whom He will to a straight path" (2:142).

"Do not say that those slain in the cause of God are dead. They are alive, but you are not aware of them" (2:154).

"But the infidels who die unbelievers shall incur the curse of God, the angels, and all men. Under it they shall remain for ever; their punishment shall not be lightened, nor shall they be reprieved" (2:162).

"They shall sigh with remorse, but shall never come out of the Fire" (2:168).

"The unbelievers are like beasts which, call out to them as one may, can hear nothing but a shout and a cry. Deaf, dumb, and blind, they understand nothing" (2:172).

"Theirs shall be a woeful punishment" (2:175).

"How steadfastly they seek the Fire! That is because God has revealed the Book with truth; those that disagree about it are in extreme schism" (2:176).

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. . . . If they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they desist, God is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none except the evil-doers"(2:190–93).

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. But you may hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad for you. God knows, but you know not" (2:216).

"They will not cease to fight against you until they force you to renounce your faith—if they are able. But whoever of you recants and dies an unbeliever, his works shall come to nothing in this world and in the world to come. Such men shall be the tenants of Hell, wherein they shall abide forever. Those that have embraced the Faith, and those that have fled their land and fought for the cause of God, may hope for God's mercy" (2:217–18).

"God does not guide the evil-doers" (2:258).

"God does not guide the unbelievers" (2:264).

"The evil-doers shall have none to help them" (2:270).

"God gives guidance to whom He will" (2:272).

"Those that deny God's revelations shall be sternly punished; God is mighty and capable of revenge" (3:5).

"As for the unbelievers, neither their riches nor their children will in the least save them from God's judgment. They shall become fuel for the Fire" (3:10).

"Say to the unbelievers: ‘You shall be overthrown and driven into Hell—an evil resting place!'" (3:12).

"The only true faith in God's sight is Islam. . . . He that denies God's revelations should know that swift is God's reckoning" (3:19).

"Let the believers not make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful—he that does this has nothing to hope for from God—except in self-defense" (3:28).

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people. They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is evident from what they utter with their mouths, but greater is the hatred which their breasts conceal" (3:118).

"If you have suffered a defeat, so did the enemy.We alternate these vicissitudes among mankind so that God may know the true believers and choose martyrs from among you (God does not love the evil-doers); and that God may test the faithful and annihilate the infidels" (3:140).

"Believers, if you yield to the infidels they will drag you back to unbelief and you will return headlong to perdition. . . .We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. . . . The Fire shall be their home" (3:149-51).

"Believers, do not follow the example of the infidels, who say of their brothers when they meet death abroad or in battle: ‘Had they stayed with us they would not have died, nor would they have been killed.' God will cause them to regret their words. . . . If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, God's forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches they amass" (3:156).

"Never think that those who were slain in the cause of God are dead. They are alive, and well provided for by their Lord; pleased with His gifts and rejoicing that those they left behind, who have not yet joined them, have nothing to fear or to regret; rejoicing in God's grace and bounty. God will not deny the faithful their reward" (3:169).

"Let not the unbelievers think that We prolong their days for their own good. We give them respite only so that they may commit more grievous sins. Shameful punishment awaits them" (3:178).

"Those that suffered persecution for My sake and fought and were slain: I shall forgive them their sins and admit them to gardens watered by running streams, as a reward from God; God holds the richest recompense. Do not be deceived by the fortunes of the unbelievers in the land. Their prosperity is brief. Hell shall be their home, a dismal resting place" (3:195–96).

"God has cursed them in their unbelief" (4:46).

"God will not forgive those who serve other gods besides Him; but He will forgive whom He will for other sins. He that serves other gods besides God is guilty of a heinous sin. . . . Consider those to whom a portion of the Scriptures was given. They believe in idols and false gods and say of the infidels: ‘These are better guided than the believers'" (4:50–51).

"Those that deny Our revelation We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise" (4:55–56).

"Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a pastime" (5:57).

"That which is revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase the wickedness and unbelief of many among them. We have stirred among them enmity and hatred, which will endure till the Day of Resurrection" (5:65).

"God does not guide the unbelievers" (5:67).

"That which is revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase the wickedness and unbelief of many among them. But do not grieve for the unbelievers" (5:69).

"You see many among them making friends with unbelievers. Evil is that to which their souls prompt them. They have incurred the wrath of God and shall endure eternal torment. . . .You will find that the most implacable of men in their enmity to the faithful are the Jews and the pagans, and that the nearest in affection to them are those who say: ‘We are Christians'" (5:80–82).

"[T]hose that disbelieve and deny Our revelations shall become the inmates of Hell" (5:86).

"[T]hey deny the truth when it is declared to them: but they shall learn the consequences of their scorn" (6:5).

"We had made them more powerful in the land than yourselves [the Meccans], sent down for them abundant water from the sky and gave them rivers that rolled at their feet. Yet because they sinned We destroyed them all and raised up other generations after them. If We sent down to you a Book inscribed on real parchment and they touched it with their own hands, the unbelievers would still assert: ‘This is but plain sorcery.' They ask: ‘Why has no angel been sent down to him [Muhammad]?' If We had sent down an angel, their fate would have been sealed and they would have never been reprieved" (6:5–8).

"Who is more wicked than the man who invents falsehoods about God or denies His revelations?" (6:21).

"Some of them listen to you. But We have cast veils over their hearts and made them hard of hearing lest they understand your words. They will believe in none of Our signs, even if they see them one and all. When they come to argue with you the unbelievers say: ‘This is nothing but old fictitious tales.' They forbid it and depart from it. They ruin none but themselves, though they do not perceive it. If you could see them when they are set before the Fire! They will say: ‘Would that we could return! Then we would not deny the revelations of our Lord and would be true believers' 6:23–27).

"But if they were sent back, they would return to that which they have been forbidden. They are liars all" (6:29).

"Had God pleased He would have given them guidance, one and all" (6:35).

"Deaf and dumb are those that deny Our revelations: they blunder about in darkness. God confounds whom He will, and guides to a straight path whom He pleases." (6:39)

"[T]heir hearts were hardened, and Satan made their deeds seem fair to them. And when they had clean forgotten Our admonition We granted them all that they desired; but just as they were rejoicing in what they were given, We suddenly smote them and they were plunged into utter despair. Thus were the evil-doers annihilated. Praise be to God, Lord of the Universe!" (6:43–45).

"[T]hose that deny Our revelations shall be punished for their misdeeds" (6:49).

"Such are those that are damned by their own sins. They shall drink scalding water and be sternly punished for their unbelief" (6:70).

"Could you but see the wrongdoers when death overwhelms them! With hands outstretched, the angels will say: ‘Yield up your souls. You shall be rewarded with the scourge of shame this day, for you have said of God what is untrue and scorned His revelations" (6:93).

"Avoid the pagans. Had God pleased, they would not have worshipped idols. . . . We will turn away their hearts and eyes from the Truth since they refused to believe in it at first. We will let them blunder about in their wrongdoing. If We sent the angels down to them, and caused the dead to speak to them, . . . and ranged all things in front of them, they would still not believe, unless God willed otherwise. . . . Thus have We assigned for every prophet an enemy: the devils among men and jinn, who inspire each other with vain and varnished falsehoods. But had your Lord pleased, they would not have done so. Therefore leave them to their own inventions, so that the hearts of those who have no faith in the life to come may be inclined to what they say and, being pleased, persist in their sinful ways" (6:107–12).

"The devils will teach their votaries to argue with you. If you obey them you shall yourselves become idolaters. . . . God will humiliate the transgressors and mete out to them a grievous punishment for their scheming" (6:121–25).

"If God wills to guide a man, He opens his bosom to Islam. But if he pleases to confound him, He makes his bosom small and narrow as though he were climbing up to heaven. Thus shall God lay the scourge on the unbelievers" (6:125).

Sam Harris puts it nicely:

On almost every page, the Koran instructs observant Muslims to despise nonbelievers. On almost every page, it prepares the ground for religious conflict. Anyone who can read passages like those quoted above and still not see a link between Muslim faith and Muslim violence should probably consult a neurologist.
OlwenJul 5, 2015 5:54 AM
Jul 5, 2015 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
Oh, my. I don't expect that
TookMe6Years said:
you went full retard man.

We don't know about Quran, yet you still insist that you are not misinterpret about it. And copy pasta without knowing wether its legit or not. If you ask me to find it, it's like an editor can't accept shitty plot from an author then hes butthurt and ask editor to do author job.

Olwen said:
Arabs also think this verse can be interpreted literally

lmao
You are not a religious person and could say that? You are genius, Sheikh. You should study about Arabic and tell us the legit verse.
Jul 5, 2015 5:54 AM

Oct 2011
_Charl said:
]
Olwen said:
Arabs also think this verse can be interpreted literally

lmao
You are not a religious person and could say that? You are genius, Sheikh. You should study about Arabic and tell us the legit verse.

ROFL ISIS, terrorists, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc. all take it literally SINCE THEY KILL APOSTATES. It means they're taking that verse literally if they're following it!

You have no idea what you're talking about and should be ignored LOL.
Jul 5, 2015 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
Generalizing=Finest
Okay, you are doing right, Phd.
removed-userJul 5, 2015 6:00 AM
Jul 5, 2015 6:03 AM

Oct 2011
_Charl said:
Generalizing=Finest
Okay, you are doing right, Phd.

Generalizing? It's proof that Arabs take the verse literally lol. Yeah I'm just gonna ignore you from this point, you can't be reasoned with and you should take Sam Harris's advice.
Jul 5, 2015 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
Olwen said:
It's proof that Arabs take the verse literally

lol

Olwen said:
Yeah I'm just gonna ignore you from this point.

Enjoy your time to study about Arabic. Don't forget to copy-pasta non-legit verse to us.
Jul 5, 2015 6:16 AM

Oct 2012
Olwen said:
_Charl said:
]

lmao

ROFL ISIS, terrorists, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc. all take it literally SINCE THEY KILL APOSTATES. It means they're taking that verse literally if they're following it!

it makes sense though

if religion causes lots of wars then the solution is to just have one religion

so the best thing to do is kill the nonbelievers

then we have peace

why do you hate peace?

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Jul 5, 2015 6:18 AM

Oct 2011
Involtus said:
Olwen said:

it makes sense though

if religion causes lots of wars then the solution is to just have one religion

so the best thing to do is kill the nonbelievers

then we have peace

why do you hate peace?

I know this is a joke post, but it's not true even as a joke since Muslims fight among themselves (ISIS).
Jul 5, 2015 6:23 AM

Oct 2012
Olwen said:
I know this is a joke post, but it's not true even as a joke since Muslims fight among themselves (ISIS).

there can only be one correct interpretation of the words of the prophet

all other interpretations are wrong and amount to disbelief, even if they call themselves islam

so there is no infighting

Jul 5, 2015 6:23 AM
Apr 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
Rakaxo said:

Nationalism didn't exist in the 17th century and before considering empires and kingdoms existed then not nations.

And you can not feel nationale pride of you Empire or Kindgdom?

Deus-Vult said:
lmao

You expand your country or empire by taking over other people territories. It will make you country look stronger and put in more nationale pride in people.

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Involtus said:

yeah, other interpretations=discarded in this thread
Jul 5, 2015 6:37 AM

Feb 2015
Involtus said:
Olwen said:

all other interpretations are wrong and amount to disbelief, even if they call themselves islam

so there is no infighting

pppfffffftt WHAT?!
hahahaha oh that is so good.

I like you. You're funny.

Let's just define things out of existence!

ic said:
ic said:
HEY UHH
GUYS

NOTHING IS EVIL. LIKE NOTHING YOU DO, EVER. IT'S ALL LEGIT.

GUYS I DID IT, I GOT RID OF ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD!

baka c:
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Jul 5, 2015 6:39 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
Deus-Vult said:
lmao

You expand your country or empire by taking over other people territories. It will make you country look stronger and put in more nationale pride in people.
are u talking bout Nazis?
Nazis = the only Nationalist = lmao
Like the Nazi Germany is the only nationalist country out there lol

and discarding other Nationalist countries like Republic of China, Philippines, Indonesia, Bolivia, Mexico, Confederation of Central America and etc?
Bruh, the lmao will be onto u

Rakaxo said:

://////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Long live the King
Long live the Crown
DiginarcissaJul 5, 2015 6:44 AM
Jul 5, 2015 6:40 AM

Oct 2012
icirate said:
pppfffffftt WHAT?!
hahahaha oh that is so good.

I like you. You're funny.

Let's just define things out of existence!

thank you

i'll be here all week

Jul 5, 2015 6:45 AM
Apr 2014
Deus-Vult said:
Rakaxo said:

are u talking bout Nazis?
Nazis = Nationalism = lmao
Like the Nazi Germany is the only nationalist country out there lol

and discarding other Nationalist countries like Republic of China, Philippines, Indonesia, Bolivia, Mexico, Confederation of Central America and etc?
Bruh, the lmao will be onto u

Did i ever say that expansion is the only form of nationalism? Did i ever say that the Nazi were the only one that did expand their empire? Also Indonesia is gulty of expansion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor? So why even mention it?

Rakaxo said:

://////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Long live the King
Long live the Crown[/quote]

The King and the crown can be symbol for the nation you know.
RakaxoJul 5, 2015 6:49 AM

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 6:47 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
Did i ever say that expansion is the only form of nationalism? Did i ever say that the Nazi were the only one that did expand their empire? Also Indonesia is gulty of expansion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_occupation_of_East_Timor? So why even mention it?
Ok
Discard my other examples
how cute

and Im pretty sure the Indons didnt do it for nationalism since it was the Cold War Era and the Chinese supported Timor Leste
and look, they even gave East Timor independence last 2001
so....... what were u saying agen?
Jul 5, 2015 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
Rakaxo said:

lol
since when indonesia did that for nationalism?
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~rgwhitma/classweb2/history%20and%20conflict.htm
Jul 5, 2015 6:51 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
still
they didnt do it for the Nation instead they did it for their Monarchs
Jul 5, 2015 6:51 AM

Nov 2014
yes

Jul 5, 2015 6:54 AM
Apr 2014
Deus-Vult said:
Rakaxo said:
Ok
Discard my other examples
how cute

and Im pretty sure the Indons didnt do it for nationalism
and look, they even gave East Timor independence last 2001
so....... what were u saying agen?

Explain how i did dicard you're other examples? I need more laugh.

And how did Indonesia not do it by nationalism? Indonesia declared the territory a province of Indonesia. I think the reason why East Timor got it independence is because Suharto was out of power then. But correct me if i are wrong.

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 7:01 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
pls put evidences that bcoz of Nationalism, The Philippines, Republic of China, Bolivia (lol) Mexico and The Central American Confederation"expanded'

And how did Indonesia not do it by nationalism? Indonesia declared the territory a province of Indonesia. I think the reason why East Timor got it independence is because Suharto was out of power then. But correct me if i are wrong.
as I said b4, it was Cold War
and since those Communist chinks (2nd world) supported Timor Leste, no wonder Indonesia (3rd world but supported by a 1st world) annexed them coz they are a threat
Jul 5, 2015 7:02 AM
Apr 2014
Deus-Vult said:
Rakaxo said:
still

That's like saying the Nazis or Imperial Japan did not invade country for their race or nation. They did it only for their Führer and Emperor.
_Charl said:

lol
since when indonesia did that for nationalism?
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~rgwhitma/classweb2/history%20and%20conflict.htm

What is you even trying to say with that article?

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
Rakaxo said:
Indonesia declared the territory a province of Indonesia.

East Timor asked Indonesia to help them and take over their territory from Portuguese. Fretilin massacred ~60,000 civilians in East Timor, cuz Portuguese abandoned them.
removed-userJul 5, 2015 7:43 AM
Jul 5, 2015 7:04 AM

Jan 2015
Rakaxo said:
Deus-Vult said:
still

That's like saying the Nazis or Imperial Japan did not invade country for their race or nation. They did it only for their Führer and Emperor.
Japan is obviously was an empire
Germany, on the other hand, was obviously caring for the German race not the nation itself (since they want a big land for the Germans in the 1st place)
Jul 5, 2015 7:08 AM
Apr 2014
Deus-Vult said:
Rakaxo said:
pls put evidences that bcoz of Nationalism, The Philippines, Republic of China, Bolivia (lol) Mexico and The Central American Confederation"expanded'

as I said b4, it was Cold War
and since those Communist chinks (2nd world) supported Timor Leste, no wonder Indonesia (3rd world but supported by a 1st world) annexed them coz they are a threat

Remember when i did say "Did i ever say that expansion is the only form of nationalism?"

Also while the fear of communism may have been one of the reasons why Indonesia did invade East Timor, it still do not explain why they did declare it a province. Why not give them a anti communist goverment instead. Why even keep the country for yourself?

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 7:11 AM
Apr 2014
Deus-Vult said:
Rakaxo said:

Japan is obviously was an empire
Germany, on the other hand, was obviously caring for the German race not the nation itself (since they want a big land for the Germans in the 1st place)

Well some people consider their race a nation. That's why we have something called White and Black nationalism.

Hayao Miyazaki
Jul 5, 2015 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
Indonesia did invade East Timor

Indonesia saved them from Portuguese. :(
US and Australia afraid of communism, that's why they suspected that Indonesia was a part of commie cuz of G30SPKI incident before and againts with Indonesia actions to take over the East Timor.
removed-userJul 5, 2015 7:23 AM
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 1 hour ago

7 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 minutes ago

» How many B Vitamin pills can one take a day ?

scarydragon - 3 hours ago

8 by logopolis »»
9 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 9 hours ago

15 by traed »»
10 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

39 by DesuMaiden »»
16 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 5 hours ago

19 by xthewarwithinx »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.