Insertanamehere said:
rip
Jul 3, 2015 2:30 PM

Nov 2014
Oh boy here we goooooooooooooo
Jul 3, 2015 2:31 PM

Aug 2010
Tylaen said:
It only takes one director to ruin your reputation.

I weep for those Working in the industry.

FTFY
Jul 3, 2015 2:31 PM

Oct 2014
Riveon said:

Or they would end this movie on Superhero bad end.

True F/Z sequel confirmed
Jul 3, 2015 2:33 PM

May 2012
Shrimperor said:
Riveon said:

Well at least it seems D. Gray man is back.... all is not lost in the world
Jul 3, 2015 2:33 PM

Nov 2014
Shrimperor said:
Riveon said:

I actually wan this...
Jul 3, 2015 2:34 PM

Aug 2013
At least it'll look pretty,tho.
Jul 3, 2015 2:36 PM

Aug 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:

And be cheaper than 3 movies.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jul 3, 2015 2:37 PM

Aug 2010
Listening to the audio track again, this was the audience reaction in my mind:

"what's it gonna be? what's it gonna be?"
"It'll be a movie series like KnK, right? of course it will."
"Awwwww...."

Nov 2010
KamiCity said:
Aurioch said:
Well, unless someone greatly misunderstood something, HF has officially became an oversized AMV, but without the M part. After all, assuming regular length for animated movies is 90 minutes, each day will take on average ~5 minutes of screen time.
It's closer to 105 minutes lately, but yea that's not really adding much more than a couple of minutes per day. Unless they decide to skip the majority of the first few days and jump directly to the last few.

edit: wait nvm, I forgot to factor in credits so yea closer to 90 of actual content

Even with 105 minutes, all it adds is around 1 minute on average to each day. Considering the pacing in the route itself, it's very possible that first half of the route will be mostly shafted (with focus being mostly on Ryuudou Temple attack), while that time will be allocated to the later days where majority of spectacle happens.
Oh, and ofc, don't expect any characterization with such low time. After all, stuffing 15 hours route into <2 hours movie is never a good idea.

Of course, all this is based on the assumption that what's been interpreted about the length is correct.

And people called me extremely salty for not expecting anything from HF...
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.

Oct 2014
DamnThatsTheSpot said:

We have the RN op for that ._.

May 2012
DamnThatsTheSpot said:

I wonder if we're getting a separate soundtrack for HF also, more fukasawa hideyuki please
Jul 3, 2015 2:39 PM

Aug 2010
KamiCity said:
DamnThatsTheSpot said:

I wonder if we're getting a separate soundtrack for HF also, more fukasawa hideyuki please

I kinda want Kaijura back <_< >_>

May 2012
Aurioch said:
KamiCity said:
It's closer to 105 minutes lately, but yea that's not really adding much more than a couple of minutes per day. Unless they decide to skip the majority of the first few days and jump directly to the last few.

edit: wait nvm, I forgot to factor in credits so yea closer to 90 of actual content

Even with 105 minutes, all it adds is around 1 minute on average to each day. Considering the pacing in the route itself, it's very possible that first half of the route will be mostly shafted (with focus being mostly on Ryuudou Temple attack), while that time will be allocated to the later days where majority of spectacle happens.
Oh, and ofc, don't expect any characterization with such low time. After all, stuffing 15 hours route into <2 hours movie is never a good idea.

Of course, all this is based on the assumption that what's been interpreted about the length is correct.

And people called me extremely salty for not expecting anything from HF...

You never know, people's disappointment might have sparked something....

yea no i'm not THAT optimistic.

Jul 2013
Me I don't know but I read this:
"He is not confirming anything there guys, you are so easy to fool.

TM Ace actually explains it better. Miura wanted to to a 6 hour single movie because he thinks that would be the better experience, but of course that's just a fantasy. It also talks of the possibility of make it a movie series. It doesn't seem they have it actually set it in stone yet."
http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/127538718
Jul 3, 2015 2:40 PM

Aug 2014
"Single feature production"
Jul 3, 2015 2:41 PM

May 2012
astroprogs said:

Kaijura always sounds the same now though, I like her music but Fukasawa still has different sounding osts. He hasn't yet fallen into the repetitive trap.
Jul 3, 2015 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
I read this too:
From what I can hear he has a column in something (TM Ace?) where he writes down his "fantasies" and one of them was to make a 6 hour HF film but it'll be regular length instead. Still not sure if he means one movie or what, though. And something about it being planned to be a "main feature" which was changed? I think, not sure about this part, audio is really bad.

The thing in TM Ace says basically that he thought about what form HF would take, including that it could be a series of movies, then he says the one he thought would be the most interesting would be one 6-hour movie but obviously he gave up on that and never told anyone."

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5111-Heaven-s-Feel-movie-from-ufotable-%28length-and-number-of-movies-unknown-at-this-time%29/page152
Jul 3, 2015 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Riveon said:
Aurioch said:
Well, unless someone greatly misunderstood something, HF has officially became an oversized AMV, but without the M part. After all, assuming regular length for animated movies is 90 minutes, each day will take on average ~5 minutes of screen time.

But then all of the scenes that actually made HF good in the last few days would be cut
removed-userJul 3, 2015 2:50 PM
Jul 3, 2015 2:44 PM

Aug 2010
Insertanamehere said:

I heard "Single feature project", but whatever it's the same.
Jul 3, 2015 2:46 PM

Aug 2010
KamiCity said:
astroprogs said:

Kaijura always sounds the same now though, I like her music but Fukasawa still has different sounding osts. He hasn't yet fallen into the repetitive trap.

Absolutely, but i have a soft spot for her instrumental tracks. I come close to killing myself from boredom whenever i hear Kalafina now, but i can listen to her KnK and F/Z instrumentals forever.
Jul 3, 2015 2:46 PM

Nov 2011
At least hope it will capture the dark thrilling moments of the product...

But anyways, not pleased to hear this. I was at least hoping for a trilogy project. I hope they show a new trailer as well.
Jul 3, 2015 2:47 PM

May 2012
Insertanamehere said:

Well according to some that actually went to the expo it was "As of now" plus they did say at the expo they were still deciding. They didn't understand the question and were asked again later on, and they said basically wait until we announce something. From the looks of it, it's still up in the air.... it might have even been a bad job by the translator.
Then again it could be people just talking, or them saying things so people won't be disappointed at the expo.

Wait there was someone here that said they were going? Who was it?
KamiCityJul 3, 2015 2:51 PM
Jul 3, 2015 2:49 PM

Aug 2010
KamiCity said:
Insertanamehere said:

Well according to some that actually went to the expo it was "As of now" plus they did say at the expo they were still deciding. They didn't understand the question and were asked again later on, and they said basically wait until we announce something.

Wait there was someone here that said they were going? Who was it?

I think Caliburn220 said he was going: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1394654&show=50#msg40643035
Jul 3, 2015 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:
At least hope it will capture the dark thrilling moments of the product...

But anyways, not pleased to hear this. I was at least hoping for a trilogy project. I hope they show a new trailer as well.

Yeah at the very least you can expect it to be fast paced and exciting all the way through.
It's just that all of the depth will be cut.
Jul 3, 2015 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
So nothing is confirmed?
Jul 3, 2015 2:52 PM

Oct 2014
Guilek said:
So nothing is confirmed?

''single feature project''
Jul 3, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2015
I'm taking this with a grain of salt. I don't think such big news for a very big megahype anime would come at an english convention. Plus It'd be really out of character for ufo to rush the shit out of hf when they gave ubw the equivalent of 29 normal-length episodes to tell its story.

Save your salt for now, fanboys.
WilliwodJul 3, 2015 2:59 PM
Jul 3, 2015 2:54 PM

Mar 2015
Hello. I was there, and I'm utterly confused about what's going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a single movie, but as of now, not confirmed as far as I know.

Moodie said:
with this, ubw, and god eater i really dont want ufotable to dare touch Tsukihime for a remake

God Eater? It hasn't even began airing yet. What did they do?
Jul 3, 2015 2:55 PM

Nov 2010
Caliburn220 said:

From what I've heard, God Eater was already delayed. Twice.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jul 3, 2015 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
Well that's some shit news.

Might as well do nothing at all if they are only doing 1 movie.

May 2012
Shrimperor said:
Guilek said:
So nothing is confirmed?

whatever that means, I'll wait until their is an official announcement while expecting there only to be one. If they decide to do more... good for me

Nov 2012
I have fate in Ufo tho. These guy's know what they are doing people. Just wait it out for now.
Jul 3, 2015 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
johnyjohny said:
I have fate in Ufo tho. These guy's know what they are doing people. Just wait it out for now.

>UBW S2

Yeah not really

Sep 2008
astroprogs said:
Fai's posts to every HF fan from now on:

Oh....i found a juicy topic. Equal shit treatment on routes here we go :D

Aug 2010
KamiCity said:
Shrimperor said:

whatever that means, I'll wait until their is an official announcement while expecting there only to be one. If they decide to do more... good for me

You're right. This news just sounds too absurd for me to swallow.
I'll wait for the official announcement as well.
Jul 3, 2015 3:00 PM

Jul 2013
Shrimperor said:
Guilek said:
So nothing is confirmed?

I wasn't there so I don't know but when I read things like this, it look vague:
People who went there actually said the same thing in that audio. There is even a report of someone asking it again later and the answer was "we are still deciding."

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/127538718#p127541085
Jul 3, 2015 3:04 PM
Apr 2015
Hype is dead
Jul 3, 2015 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
Guilek said:
Shrimperor said:

People who went there actually said the same thing in that audio. There is even a report of someone asking it again later and the answer was "we are still deciding."

thats nice and all, but we actually have evidence of them calling it a single feature as opposed to "a report" on 4chan
I mean it might be multiple movies but for now it points toward 1.
Jul 3, 2015 3:14 PM

May 2012
Insertanamehere said:
Guilek said:

thats nice and all, but we actually have evidence of them calling it a single feature as opposed to "a report" on 4chan

Ummm??? This says otherwise:

Caliburn220 said:
Hello. I was there, and I'm utterly confused about what's going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a single movie, but as of now, not confirmed as far as I know.
Does this mean people are making a big deal out of nothing?

Caliburn220 said:

Moodie said:
with this, ubw, and god eater i really dont want ufotable to dare touch Tsukihime for a remake

It was delayed, and the prescreening was cancelled because they said they wanted to give it the best quality possible.... so yea IDK what moodie is on about. Delaying something to make it better, doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.
Jul 3, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2014
KamiCity said:
Insertanamehere said:

Ummm??? This says otherwise:

Ummmmmmm????? maybe try giving the audio clip a listen?
Jul 3, 2015 3:17 PM

May 2012
Insertanamehere said:

Ummmmmmm????? maybe try giving the audio clip a listen?
I did, what does that prove? If people who were there are saying nothing was confirmed, I can't take the clip seriously.
Like I said unless there is an official announcement, then I rather just wait before jumping to conclusions.
If they announce it's only one so be it, if it isn't, well good.
Jul 3, 2015 3:21 PM

Jan 2009
i saw this news on 4chan /a/ too but some people said something about TM Ace magazine page and an anon posted this, so can someone translate it?

Jul 3, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2012
j0x said:
i saw this news on 4chan /a/ too but some people said something about TM Ace magazine page and an anon posted this, so can someone translate it?

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Take it to beastlair, they usually work pretty fast in translating things.... actually I wouldn't be surprised if they actually translated it already.
Jul 3, 2015 3:26 PM

Jan 2009
ah i will just wait for someone here or on animesuki forums, im lazy to make another account on another forum
Jul 3, 2015 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
KamiCity said:
Caliburn220 said:

It was delayed, and the prescreening was cancelled because they said they wanted to give it the best quality possible.... so yea IDK what moodie is on about. Delaying something to make it better, doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

Not like any company would come out and say, "We've fucked up / had major production issues and are desperately trying to catch up to the schedule". Sure, it's a little premature to write the series off already, but all those delays surely aren't a good sign.
Jul 3, 2015 3:32 PM

May 2012
BeatzYou said:
KamiCity said:

Not like any company would come out and say, "We've fucked up / had major production issues and are desperately trying to catch up to the schedule". Sure, it's a little premature to write the series off already, but all those delays surely aren't a good sign.

It's one delay, idk what you mean by "all those delays"
A one week delay isn't a big deal, sure they might be behind schedule but what does that matter? Movies delay for months, sometimes even up to a year at a time and we get no issues with them, games delay for years and we don't lose quality. What's a one week delay to an anime series?

Anything we say is all speculation, it could easily have been that the quality wasn't up to par in what they wanted and they decided to delay to get it up to speed. I'm not going to defend nor condemn them for it.
Jul 3, 2015 3:32 PM

Mar 2013
BeatzYou said:
KamiCity said:

Delaying it to fix their problems beats the hell out of just airing whatever the fuck you have

delays aren't as memorable as fuck-ups like Owari no Seraph
Jul 3, 2015 3:35 PM

Jun 2015
At least it'll be better than DEEN UBW, right guys...........right?

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

500 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:43 PM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

32 by ZachyMoof »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:44 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.