Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Who do you think will end up with Takashi?
Jul 2, 2015 1:44 PM
May 2015
I personally like Rei. I understand that Rei broke the promise and just dated Takashi's best friend Hasashi... But when we truly think about it, Takashi could've been more active in pursuing the person he truly loved. She shouldn't be the only one to blame. :P

Right after the event of Hasashi dying, we had Rei's bitch side come out of her. She stated that Takashi had finished him off because he was just jealous of them dating. I'm pretty sure in his head he hadn't denied it and decided to give Rei her space. Takashi then tells Rei that he was going to bash some heads because he felt like he was bothering her. Then Rei realizes how bitchy she was acting and begs Takashi to stay with her. <-- At this point I was literally like, "Wooooooow.... This bitch..." There were also more future situations where Rei brings up Hasashi or Takashi would be thinking that Rei is comparing him to Hasashi because he would be doing certain things that him himself wouldn't do. But, throughout the anime/manga, I personally can see she's slowly recalling the reasons why she first fell in love with Takashi. And as for Takashi, his feelings for her will never vanish. These feelings are day 1. He will always want to protect her...

Don't get me wrong I like all the other characters as well. The thing about Rei and Takashi is that it just makes sense and feels right. They've known each other for the longest and know each other's strengths and weaknesses so well...

So give me your thoughts below. I know everyone has the right to uphold their own opinions so please respect them. I haven't seen one of threads for a while for this anime and I don't want this thread ending up with people roasting each other.
Sep 9, 2015 12:00 AM
Jul 2014
PinoyKid said:
I personally like Rei. I understand that Rei broke the promise and just dated Takashi's best friend Hasashi... But when we truly think about it, Takashi could've been more active in pursuing the person he truly loved. She shouldn't be the only one to blame. :P

Right after the event of Hasashi dying, we had Rei's bitch side come out of her. She stated that Takashi had finished him off because he was just jealous of them dating. I'm pretty sure in his head he hadn't denied it and decided to give Rei her space. Takashi then tells Rei that he was going to bash some heads because he felt like he was bothering her. Then Rei realizes how bitchy she was acting and begs Takashi to stay with her. <-- At this point I was literally like, "Wooooooow.... This bitch..." There were also more future situations where Rei brings up Hasashi or Takashi would be thinking that Rei is comparing him to Hasashi because he would be doing certain things that him himself wouldn't do. But, throughout the anime/manga, I personally can see she's slowly recalling the reasons why she first fell in love with Takashi. And as for Takashi, his feelings for her will never vanish. These feelings are day 1. He will always want to protect her...

Don't get me wrong I like all the other characters as well. The thing about Rei and Takashi is that it just makes sense and feels right. They've known each other for the longest and know each other's strengths and weaknesses so well...

So give me your thoughts below. I know everyone has the right to uphold their own opinions so please respect them. I haven't seen one of threads for a while for this anime and I don't want this thread ending up with people roasting each other.

Takashi DID try to support her, but she pushed him away.

Sep 9, 2015 12:26 AM

Mar 2014
Harem bruh.
Sep 24, 2015 5:09 PM

Mar 2013
REI should have been left at the school or used as zombie bait.

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

541 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 16, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.