Forum Settings
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 3:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> Burdened with a mission

And welp, this volume looks like it's wasting little to no time with the set up. Expecting to a see Kotori's role getting expanded in this story and hopefully worth something to remember about. As for Shidou, well...they better bring him back to his senses.
Jul 2, 2015 10:41 PM
Jul 2009
Saw this one topped 2nd on the LN sale in Japan only losing to OreGairu.
Can someone give me a recap?
Jul 4, 2015 10:03 PM

Mar 2015
olaolakaka said:
Saw this one topped 2nd on the LN sale in Japan only losing to OreGairu.
Can someone give me a recap?

I can give you the link of full translation though... Baka-tsuki isn't exactly reliable nowadays and they're not only one who translates DAL.

Of course its quality is not baka-tsuki's quality, but still enjoyable, rather than waiting baka-tsuki to translate that could be 2-3 more months to finish.

From prologue to afterword
http://pastebin.com/Kcm2PsAm

Apr 12, 2018 3:52 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This volume was mixed bag, it was extremely enjoyable for the most part, Miku going lewding on both Shidou and the girls was great (best idol), Ellen got that cute moment, lol, and overall I did enjoy the concept of reversing the formula (Kaguya and Yuzuru ice cream scene was HOT), also Mana is back, nice!

My only problem is how they do the resolution, it was cool seeing Shidou going OP and gigolo making everyone blush, but how they handled the kissing felt forced, which sucks cuz all the girls trying to seduce Shidou had realy enjoyable scenes going on (Origami had the best art drawn for this volume O.O, we need more drunk Origami, also more of angel vs devil inside her head).
So the way it abrutly gets solved was lacking, it was going smoothly then time to finish this shit, and it just felt soo rushed & forced!

At least Tohka realizing her feelings was cute, in fact she kissed him twice this around and wanted to kill even more, at the end she really stole the show, even I was got fuzzy when she said she wanted to kiss him 7 times for sealing the other spirits, she is getting bolder and I like it!

As always it was still a very pleasant reading, and I cant wait to jump on the next one, wanna see the mettle that 2nd Spirit is made of!

(Kinda weird no one other than me posted out full reflections about the whole volume)
Mar 20, 2019 6:35 PM

Feb 2018
Itsuka Disaster

Shido loses control of the Spirits' powers sealed inside of him, which sends him into an intoxicated state where he will flirt with any woman he sees.

Kurumi's clones attempt to rescue the Second Spirit, but all of them are easily eliminated by the new Adeptus 2.

More topics from this board

» Date A Live Volume 22 Discussion (Beware of spoilers)

WaterLord - Jul 28, 2020

15 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Oct 19, 2023 1:57 PM

» Why does this have a higher score than the anime (no spoilers)

BigBowlNoodleBoi - Sep 19, 2021

12 by icefirestone23 »»
Aug 19, 2023 7:58 AM

» Date a live LN

ShadowOnyx01 - Jun 20, 2022

8 by mizunos404 »»
May 14, 2023 8:15 AM

» Last Day Alive

Syureria - Mar 20, 2019

4 by Roch2001 »»
Jun 24, 2022 7:04 AM

» Is there a Sequel to this novel?

SuzukiAkeno - Oct 25, 2021

1 by DeMarcK »»
Apr 9, 2022 7:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.