Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2015 12:09 PM

Jan 2015
Tokoya said:
So is there a possibility for a S3?

Unlikely, There's still a long way to go..
Jun 25, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2011
Bocchi end indeed,,

Gotta read vol.11 asap,
the shipping custom process got longer at the time like this, sigh,,
Jun 25, 2015 12:18 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Vercetty said:
Tokoya said:

Damn :(

I guess this means that it's time to rely on the novels....Did this episode adapt the end of Volume 13 or was it anime original?
Jun 25, 2015 12:20 PM

Jan 2015
Tokoya said:
Vercetty said:

I guess this means that it's time to rely on the novels....Did this episode adapt the end of Volume 13 or was it anime original?

Volume 13? It doesnt exist yet. Afaik, Episode 13 adapted volume 11.
The whole point of episode 13 is to advertise the LN.
VercettyJun 25, 2015 12:28 PM
Jun 25, 2015 12:27 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Vercetty said:
Tokoya said:

I meant 11 sorry (Massive brain fart)

But thanks! When is Volume 11 getting translated because I can imagine that some things may have been left out
Jun 25, 2015 12:30 PM

Jan 2015
Tokoya said:
Vercetty said:

But thanks! When is Volume 11 getting translated because I can imagine that some things may have been left out

I think chapter 1 has already been translated for volume 11, you can find it at Kyakka.
Jun 25, 2015 12:35 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Vercetty said:
Tokoya said:

I think chapter 1 has already been translated for volume 11, you can find it at Kyakka.

kuuurt said:
Vercetty said:

Only a part of Chapter 1. I personally expect the whole Chapter 1 to be done before next week ends.
Thanks guys
Jun 25, 2015 12:58 PM

Jan 2015
No Iroha?

Shit/10.

Will wait for subs until further judgement.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 25, 2015 12:59 PM

May 2014
So do we wait 2 more years for a season 3 now?
Jun 25, 2015 1:07 PM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:

I doubt it.
They burn through the LNs really quickly so for another season they'll need 4-5 min volumes.
I think vol.12 would be the 2nd last LN of OreGairu things are getting wrapped up :)
~~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Don't leave me with a cliffhanger !
This episode was totally heart racing I kept on thinking either Yui or Yukino are gonna do something emotional and at the end Yui bursts xD and they leave us with Yukinoshita speaking a bit and BAM ep over :$
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Jun 25, 2015 1:13 PM

Sep 2012
Haruno is moving in with Yukino as her mother commanded of her. Sheesh. . . Anyways Yuigahamamama, sure was beautiful haha teasing her daughter with both 8-man and Yukino in her room (first time for our MC). During that "date" Yukino gave them space during that penguin scene. Anyways continue, during the end Yui finally gives him chocolates in fact the ones from the request she made early on with making chocolates for some she likes? Basically it was awkward, he did however take the chocolates, but the request afterwords he realized wasn't genuine. Yukino seemed sad and almost excepted the request. It's frustrating, but I believe it was a good step for Yukino to realize how much she really does like 8-man (he wants her to do things herself and not listen to what people say), Yui too because they have a special connection. Anyways it seems the first to give Hachiman something genuine first wins? That's what I believe, but I still don't think it'll play out like that. I can imagine the anxiousness of wanting more, but having to wait.
NukigeJun 25, 2015 1:20 PM
Jun 25, 2015 1:16 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was emotionally strong and very entangling. Honestly this episode really showed how much their relationships as a friend is really thought out and none of the trio wants to break it but has to happen or else it won't be genuine anymore. The struggle of Yui always considering other people's feeling before her's was shown once again and she will probably suffer even more as the novel progresses and she continues to pass Hiki and letting Yukino win. And once again Yui does an act that shows how she wants to keep the trio's relationship but Hikigaya ultimately breaking her intention which Yui knew was going to happen.

From my objective stand I really want Yui to win since she's probably suffering the most by considering others before her, and in the novel it portrays her as knowing Hikigaya's feelings and thought truly as well. I'm not denying the fact that Yukino does too.

Another thing I liked is how Hikigaya supported Yukino in how she should be able to decide for herself and not let anyone decide the future for her which Yui was sort of trying to do by making their relationships put on hold so they can keep the relationship they have as a group ongoing.(although Yui knew Hikigaya was going to refute her proposal). It showed Hikigaya cares a lot for Yukino in this scene.

From here on it'll really be interesting how Watari-sensei will progress the story while the two girls already has feelings for Hikigaya. Will the trio's bond really collapse if one girl ultimately confesses? Will Hikigaya try to solve this in his usual method by only hurting himself? How will the trio's relationship go on from here on out? Will Yui keep on letting her feelings aside and consider others before her? What will happen to Yukino's family and her true story behind it? This really intrigues me as the reader and really made me delve into the story making me wholeheartedly curious on what will happen.

All in all this season was amazing. Season 1 made me love Hikigaya and his batman shit. Season 2 made me love every single thing about this series even more.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Jun 25, 2015 1:17 PM

Aug 2010
Show me a pic of Yui's mom already!!
Jun 25, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
Barion-Zara said:

Couldn't find the one in anime but here is a sketch
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
Jun 25, 2015 1:22 PM

Oct 2011
Score is already falling, let the butt hurt commence.
Jun 25, 2015 1:40 PM

Aug 2010

Damn she's cute <3

Hikki!! Choose Yui! She'll be this beautiful when she grows up <3
Jun 25, 2015 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Knowing that in the future Yui will be like this. OMG! Oh and here you have Gahamamom!

pab1994Jun 25, 2015 1:47 PM
Jun 25, 2015 1:57 PM

Mar 2015
Subs, where are they ?
Does this conclude volume 11?
DoomdoctorJun 25, 2015 2:10 PM
Jun 25, 2015 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
Arcued said:
Bocchi end indeed,,

Gotta read vol.11 asap,
the shipping custom process got longer at the time like this, sigh,,

Doomdoctor said:
Subs, where are they ?
Does this conclude volume 11?

Yeah, they adapted the whole volume 11.
Jun 25, 2015 2:38 PM

Jul 2014
pab1994 said:
Barion-Zara said:
Knowing that in the future Yui will be like this. OMG! Oh and here you have Gahamamom!

Yuimama is love <3 Im amazed Yuipapa didnt continue with the baby making (¬_¬)
Jun 25, 2015 2:57 PM

Dec 2009
Lots of different things to process for the finale.

It is pretty much confirmed that each of the members of the service club knows how the other feels about each other. Basically

Yukino -----> Hachiman <----- Yui

Yukino and Yui have been tip-toeing around each other a lot and it comes to a head in the finale. It's hard to love a boy when your best and only friend also loves him. They both know the other likes Hikigaya. They both covet their friendship so much however that they cannot get closer to him.

Which is what we saw in the closing scene. Yui gives Hikigaya the chocolate, but the says she doesn't want things to change. It's selfish, but it is her character. Once things change in the service club there is no going back. If Yui or Yukino confess things drastically change.

Hikigaya of course doesn't want that. Genuine things are what he wants, no matter how painful. He too must be aware of how Yukino and Yui feel about him. Yet he isn't the one to make the first move on the girls. He wants Yukino, and by extension Yui, to solve their problems on their own first.

And that ending monologue by Yui makes me feel like the battle for Hikigaya is going to be a bloodbath. Like she said, she wants everything. She wants Hikki, she wants Yukino's friendship, she wants the club to stay together. I think Yukino is going to be resolved similarly.

Ugh my kokoro. Yukino or Yui is going to lose, and I'm going to be a mess after this is over. I root for Yukino, but now I really feel like Yui. I really wish there wouldn't be a resolution. This anime really does a good job of subverting the whole harem idea. It makes you think there can only be one winner when this is over.
blazeheroJun 25, 2015 3:04 PM
Jun 25, 2015 2:59 PM

Nov 2012
Are you fucking kidding me? That ending.. It's basically ending the show like
Here, I'm about to tell you a very important plot point in my development as a character and what I have decided to request from you as the people closest to me.
END

IFYAWANTTOSEEMOREBUYTEHLIGHTNOVALSLOLZ

seriously. This is like DLC only in anime.

Jun 25, 2015 3:10 PM

Jul 2014
Barion-Zara said:

Damn she's cute <3

Hikki!! Choose Yui! She'll be this beautiful when she grows up <3

Cute ? She's a sexy mom, look at that curves man *O*

Jun 25, 2015 3:14 PM

May 2014
blazehero said:

It is pretty much confirmed that each of the members of the service club knows how the other feels about each other. Basically

Yukino and Yui have been tip-toeing around each other a lot and it comes to a head in the finale. It's hard to love a boy when your best and only friend also loves him. They both know the other likes Hikigaya. They both covet their friendship so much however that they cannot get closer to him.

Which is what we saw in the closing scene. Yui gives Hikigaya the chocolate, but the says she doesn't want things to change. It's selfish, but it is her character. Once things change in the service club there is no going back. If Yui or Yukino confess things drastically change.

Hikigaya of course doesn't want that. Genuine things are what he wants, no matter how painful. He too must be aware of how Yukino and Yui feel about him. Yet he isn't the one to make the first move on the girls. He wants Yukino, and by extension Yui, to solve their problems on their own first.

And that ending monologue by Yui makes me feel like the battle for Hikigaya is going to be a bloodbath. Like she said, she wants everything. She wants Hikki, she wants Yukino's friendship, she wants the club to stay together. I think Yukino is going to be resolved similarly.

Ugh my kokoro. Yukino or Yui is going to lose, and I'm going to be a mess after this is over. I root for Yukino, but now I really feel like Yui. I really wish there wouldn't be a resolution. This anime really does a good job of subverting the whole harem idea. It makes you think there can only be one winner when this is over.

Or Iroha could win and their friendship stays the same
Jun 25, 2015 3:18 PM
Jun 2014
Can some LN reader explain me the last part (Yui's request)?, I didn't quite get it, the spanish subs are a mess...
Jun 25, 2015 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
Can some LN reader explain me the last part (Yui's request)?, I didn't quite get it, the spanish subs are a mess...

The whole volume 11 haven't translated to English yet so we have to wait the English subs for better understanding.

Jun 25, 2015 4:54 PM

Aug 2014
OMG, is that Sayaka Ohara I'm hearing? As Yui's mother? MY GOD, CAN I RATE THIS ANIME OVER 10?
Man I couldn't stop feelling sorry for Yui when they were in the aquarium. It's like she wanted them to be together, if it means it's the best thing?
Wow. I forgot how well Yukitoki (OP1) sounded on piano. Tense moment there.
It was a beautiful ending however. With this, I place my bet on the friendship ending. I think It's better for them to remain as friends.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LN TRANSLATION OMFG

---
I speak spanish, if anyone wants help with the spanish sub version...

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Jun 25, 2015 5:00 PM
Apr 2013
So, why did Hachiman sounds like a buck-toothed pirate at the end?
Jun 25, 2015 5:04 PM

Dec 2014
worldeditor11 said:

Hehehe

It is cold dude. I guess. :)

Gahamama though... Wow...

Hikki x Gahamama! XD

I really need to watch this again with subs.
Jun 25, 2015 5:05 PM
Jun 2015
Kirigaro92 said:

In essence, Yui may have sensed Yukino and Hachiman developing feelings for each other as the three of them explore and ponder Haruno's snarky remarks about the group having no genuineness whatsoever. She wants everything as is so everyone remains in this current state of weird interactions, since it seems inevitable for her that Hachiman and Yukino may drift apart from her altogether.
testamentKAISER said:
worldeditor11 said:

Hehehe

It is cold dude. I guess. :)

Gahamama though... Wow...

Hikki x Gahamama! XD

I really need to watch this again with subs.

Probably. They were outside in the open in the evening a couple of days after Valentine's.
eliterodriguez said:
blazehero said:

Or Iroha could win and their friendship stays the same

Iroha at this stage of the novel is probably just going to meddle. For such a key scene she is nowhere to be found. Her closeness to Haruno also loses points for Hachiman.

Yukino's problems are two-fold, one being her messed up family and the other being how to find herself. Not having seen the episode and only basing on Vol. 11, something that really ticked Yukino off was Haruno's comment about personal liberty. At the aquarium scene she also murmured something about that as well.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
NTADJun 26, 2015 10:22 PM
Jun 25, 2015 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
coffeetenshi said:
Iroha at this stage of the novel is probably just going to meddle. For such a key scene she is nowhere to be found.

For now, Iroha isn't involved with main plot. Watari is a cunt, we don't know what will happen in the next volume. Maybe later she would help trio, look at this episode opening, Iroha still at the Service Club, it implies that Iroha wouldn't ducked with trio Service Club, she might help them.

coffeetenshi said:
Her closeness to Haruno also loses points for Hachiman.

Being close with Haruno or not, it doesn't affect her relationship with 8man. She may be deceived, we don't know what kind of sweet talks that Haruno spit to Iroha.

coffeetenshi said:
At the aquarium scene she also murmured something about that as well.

Sorry, I forgot about this, I watched it at 1AM, and literally didn't get anything when date scene

Mind you explain it?

removed-userJun 25, 2015 6:21 PM
Jun 25, 2015 6:01 PM
Jun 2015
_Charl said:
coffeetenshi said:
At the aquarium scene she also murmured something about that as well.

Sorry, I forgot about this, I watched it at 1AM, I didn't get anything when date scene

Mind you expain it?

If I remember correctly, in the 2nd to last chapter in the novel, when Hachiman and Yukino are looking at the fish tank, Yukino has blurted something about how free the fish are.
Jun 25, 2015 6:13 PM
Oct 2012
Hachiman: +10 points for finally calling Haruno out for attacking Yukino in public.

When Yukino called Haruno to ask if she could stay over, did anyone quite catch what she said? I'm hearing it as "there is something I wanted to talk about since we both have had a chance to cool down" or something to that effect. Does anyone know what was actually said?

Edit: found out what she said "because neither of us are calm right now, we both need another day to think about it."

Okay, from what I get (and it may be completely wrong), Yukino knew Yui liked Hachiman from the start, so when she fell in love with him later she felt a great deal of self loathing about liking the person her first friend liked. Yui knew that Yukino liked Hachiman but that for Yui's sake would sacrifice herself. When Hachiman interrupted I believe he knew the Yukino was going to fall on her sword so to speak, and basically declared his intent for Yukino though appreciating Yui (though I wonder about this, let us not forget that Hachiman accepted a date with Yui thinking it would only be the two of them).

But there is something here that I am missing as well.

The ending though I liked. Yui's request was fulfilled when she was able to give the cookies to Hachiman, Hachiman's request was fulfilled that he got to have a genuine feeling (from both Yukino and Yui), but as Yukino said, things aren't over yet, there is still one member who has to have her request heard: Yukino, and that was the cliffhanger ending.

Anyway, would like a resolution, but there is still too much about Yukino and her family we need to know, so any original animated ending would have sucked. All credit to the production company for faithfully adapting the writer's work. I wished it happened more often.

Also, that penguins life bond really upset Yukino, that would suggest some divorce or other problem in her past that has stunted her growth as well.
Takuan_SohoJun 25, 2015 6:31 PM
Jun 25, 2015 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
Penguin scene suggesting that OTP can't be denied. ;)
Jun 25, 2015 6:21 PM
Jun 2015
Takuan_Soho: in the novel Yukino did say something along the line of what you think during the phone call to Haruno. Hachiman's name was mentioned, although I do not have the novel nearby to check whether it was Yukino or Haruno who mentioned Hachiman's name.

However, is there support for your comment on Yukino willing to sacrifice her feelings to help Yui? I would love to read/watch that to get a grasp of this better.
Jun 25, 2015 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
When she saw something something board, she was going back to aquarium.

coffeetenshi said:
Hachiman's name was mentioned

Haruno praised 8man for being a good boy. But, I didn't get what kind of conversation that Yukino and Haruno have.
Jun 25, 2015 6:37 PM
Oct 2012
coffeetenshi said:
Takuan_Soho: in the novel Yukino did say something along the line of what you think during the phone call to Haruno. Hachiman's name was mentioned, although I do not have the novel nearby to check whether it was Yukino or Haruno who mentioned Hachiman's name.

However, is there support for your comment on Yukino willing to sacrifice her feelings to help Yui? I would love to read/watch that to get a grasp of this better.

Don't have the novel, won't be able to buy it until next Saturday, so I am going on what I heard.

Pretty sure that Haruno mentioned Hachiman, I am guessing that she assumed that since Yukino was showing some spine, Hachiman had something to do with it and would be there. This actually is an interesting point, because once again Haruno is discounting the impact Yui has had on Yukino.

Also I edited my post above, asked my wife to translate. I was close, but the actual I think is far more telling. Haruno at the school entrance was pissed, Yukino knew it, and I am guessing that why Haruno was pissed was because of something related to Yukino (because Haruno is being forced to live with Yukino for some unknown reason and I think only Yukino can stop it).
Jun 25, 2015 6:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
pab1994 said:
Barion-Zara said:

Holy fuck her mom is a straight up MILF
Jun 25, 2015 6:56 PM
Oct 2012
_Charl said:

The board was talking about how when penguins choose a mate, they form a life bond. When she went back to the aquarium she was talking about freedom. That really brings the arranged marriage to Hayato back to the surface.

_Charl said:
Haruno praised 8man for being a good boy. But, I didn't get what kind of conversation that Yukino and Haruno have.

That was patented Haruno sarcasm. She said he was a "nice boy", but based on their previous conservations she meant "you're so nice to allow Yukino to depend and use you".

coffeetenshi said:

When Yukino realized that Yui had asked Hachiman as well, she was willing to back out, in short giving her a clear shot at him (she was surprised as well, meaning she didn't know that Yui had asked him). As for the rest, just the whole drama of the situation and a lot of looks between the two.

But had a thought. In the first episode Yukino said "because I am cute all the boys liked me and that caused me a lot of problems with the girls". So perhaps "sacrificed" is not the right word. Maybe she was afraid that Hachiman would fall in love with her and this would drive Yui away, which Yukino does not want to happen.

This would tie into what I said about Haruno discounting Yui. Because in this series, when it comes down to it, Yui has had the bigger impact on Yukino. Having guys like her is common, but having a girl honestly like her was, to Yukino, something new. This is interesting because it was to thank Yui that Yukino had originally asked Hachiman's help and Haruno saw them together (and became focused on Hachiman). This isn't to suggest that this is a YuixYukino ship (though that would be funny), but rather that it is Yui's friendship and example that is what is changing Yukino.

It would be ironic, both Haruno and Hayato have focused in on Hachiman, and indeed have become a bit obsessed with him (because I think to both he is the key to their salvation), but if I am right, then it was Yui, the girl both discounted, who paved the way.
Jun 25, 2015 7:23 PM

Sep 2013
what was written on that penguin sign???
Jun 25, 2015 7:27 PM
Jun 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
_Charl said:

The board was talking about how when penguins choose a mate, they form a life bond. When she went back to the aquarium she was talking about freedom. That really brings the arranged marriage to Hayato back to the surface.

IIRC, one of Hachiman's nicknames had something to do about penguins, right? I think that Yukino probably took it to mean that if Hachiman picked someone he probably will not look back. The freedom issue had to do with Haruno's comments at their confrontation in the novel. Haruno muttered something about Yukino not having it.

Takuan_Soho said:
In the first episode Yukino said "because I am cute all the boys liked me and that caused me a lot of problems with the girls"...[maybe] she was afraid that Hachiman would fall in love with her and this would drive Yui away, which Yukino does not want to happen.

Yukino's genuine concern of Yui being driven away should Hachiman fall in love with her is indeed perfectly valid, and while Yui and Hachiman are in reality all friends of hers, she and Hachiman can connect at levels beyond friendship. Unfortunately the two girls need to wake up and see that love is a war and somebody is bound to get hurt.

The following has no basis whatsoever, by the way:

A good way for Yukino to resolve this is to maintain the status quo until graduation, then try to encourage Hachiman to sit for the same university exams as Yukino, since in liberal arts those two are relatively equally matched and thus chances of admissions are high. Then go out with the guy after graduation.
Jun 25, 2015 7:28 PM
Jul 2018
BiriBiri21 said:
what was written on that penguin sign???

Takuan_Soho said:
_Charl said:

The board was talking about how when penguins choose a mate, they form a life bond.

Did Yui choose Liberal Arts? Sorry, I forget about this, too.
removed-userJun 25, 2015 7:34 PM
Jun 25, 2015 7:32 PM

Jan 2015
Tokoya said:
pab1994 said:

Holy fuck her mom is a straight up MILF

To be honest I wouldn't mind a Yuimom end.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 25, 2015 7:39 PM
Oct 2012
_Charl said:

Honestly, I don't think they ever said. However I cannot see Yui going the science course, so I think Liberal Arts is the only rational decision for her.
Jun 25, 2015 7:44 PM
Jun 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
_Charl said:

Honestly, I don't think they ever said. However I cannot see Yui going the science course, so I think Liberal Arts is the only rational decision for her.

In the anime I think she did, during the scene with Miura around. I think after she hears that a lot of people are choosing liberal arts she then says she will too so everyone is together. She has also asked Hachiman the question and knows that he is too.
Jun 25, 2015 7:48 PM

Jan 2014
coffeetenshi said:
Takuan_Soho said:

In the anime I think she did, during the scene with Miura around. I think after she hears that a lot of people are choosing liberal arts she then says she will too so everyone is together. She has also asked Hachiman the question and knows that he is too.

I'm quite positive Yui stated herself that she was going into Liberal Arts.
Jun 25, 2015 7:48 PM

Sep 2013
daaaaaaamn, it's really painful to look at yui </3 I am hurting for her..

Yep yep, Yukinoshita should solve her own problems.. "dont give a hungry man a fish, but teach him how to fish instead" those words are from her , right?

What a cliffhanger, and it's the end of voklume 11 too , come on -____-
But I am still hoping for a Yukinoshita end, sorry Yui-chan ! >.<
Jun 25, 2015 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
zeron824 said:
coffeetenshi said:

I'm quite positive Yui stated herself that she was going into Liberal Arts.

Thanks for the reply guys.
Guess, I have to rewatch it or reread the LNs.
Jun 25, 2015 7:54 PM
Oct 2012
coffeetenshi said:
Unfortunately the two girls need to wake up and see that love is a war and somebody is bound to get hurt.

How many "high school sweethearts" actually ever marry (and how many actually stay married). They are kids, it is far too early to be declaring war. Particularly when both Yui and Yukino and Hachiman all have personality issues that they need to resolve before they can move forward. Figuring out how to have genuine friends is far more essential right now than sparing over a romance.

As Hachiman pointed out once, how many people from middle school do you keep in touch with in high school, multiple that by university and then employment. Fractions of fractions.

The whole drama over which high school course has some meaning we are not yet privy to. Pre law and pre medicine can go to both courses (actually most doctors would say Liberal Arts (in the original sense) is better training for medicine, for the story the point of making a decision is not the decision itself, but rather the thought process that went into the decision.

Hayato's decision was a statement about how he saw his future.
Yukino's decision likewise was a statement.

What this statement is, we are still waiting to learn.
Jun 25, 2015 8:03 PM

Oct 2011
Why in the ever loving fuck does Haruno pop up next to the main cast? I never seen a college aged student hanging out with high schoolers in my life. It is like she has no friends and thus orbits around her sister.

Shit is off putting.
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2015

374 by Quirky_Capybara »»
Feb 8, 11:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.