Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2015 8:16 PM

Jan 2014
Sometimes I watch dubs if I'm busy, mainly during the school year so I can study/do homework and watch a show. If there are good VAs I like I might watch the show also.

Jun 22, 2015 8:23 PM

Mar 2015
Main reason is that reading is just more effort and it allows more focus on visuals. All this stuff about visual cues - if you barely see them cause you're too busy reading, they serve even less purpose. Then there's the Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing Ultimate types for which English just adds to the atmosphere in unmeasurable amounts.

Also OP is a known d-bag troll account.
Jun 22, 2015 8:28 PM

Dec 2012
Lemongrope said:
To the people without learning disabilities or visual problems that affect their ability to read subtitles, I ask you this - why?
I fall into that category with reduced vision, but...

Is authenticity and having the correct intonations and pacing to match the mood not important to you? Does the weird contrast between cultural cues and language not bother you?

Please enlighten me.

No, I couldn't care less about that stuff. All I insist upon is that it's got decent acting. In English or Japanese versions.
KruszerJun 22, 2015 8:35 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Jun 22, 2015 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
I'm watch dub if I can't find the sub.
Jun 22, 2015 8:32 PM

Feb 2014
AttackOnTetris said:
Main reason is that reading is just more effort and it allows more focus on visuals. All this stuff about visual cues - if you barely see them cause you're too busy reading, they serve even less purpose. Then there's the Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing Ultimate types for which English just adds to the atmosphere in unmeasurable amounts.

Also OP is a known d-bag troll account.

u hurt my feelings ):
Jun 22, 2015 8:34 PM

Feb 2014
Kruszer said:
Lemongrope said:
To the people without learning disabilities or visual problems that affect their ability to read subtitles, I ask you this - why?
I fall into that category with reduced vision, but...

Is authenticity and having the correct intonations and pacing to match the mood not important to you? Does the weird contrast between cultural cues and language not bother you?

Please enlighten me.

No, I couldn't care less about that stuff. All I insist upon is that it's got decent acting.

That's cool. You stood your ground. Respect.
Jun 22, 2015 8:52 PM

Dec 2012
Lemongrope said:

That's cool. You stood your ground. Respect.

I personally don't fall into either sub or dub camp as I watch and enjoy both. I actually make it point to alternate language tracks when rewatching shows, and have a lot of experience watching the same shows in both English and Japanese, sometimes even Spanish and I have to say I find it rather intriguing to watch the same show and get slightly different experiences. I think it's one of the biggest advantages to being a DVD/BD collector.

One example is Girls Bravo. If you watch it in Japanese it's a pretty boring and average harem, but in English it's much more humorous and entertaining. Another in something like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and other things with long text walls of philosophical and psychological conversations that are better off listened to rather than read.
KruszerJun 22, 2015 9:07 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Jun 22, 2015 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
I watch stuff IF it's been dubbed. Now if it hasn't I'll watch it subbed. No big deal. SO I tend to watch 1 dubbed per 10 anime. I used to just not like the idea of watching things subbed (when I was 11-13) but then got over it when there were FAR too many anime that I wanted to watch that aren't dubbed and never will be. I like dub for nostalgia. I like it because I can actually pick out VAs fairly accurately. I can usually tell who is voicing a character if I've heard the voice and looked into it before. I also like it for relaxation. Instead of worrying about reading, I can just sit back and enjoy the story.
Jun 22, 2015 9:32 PM

Jun 2007
Lemongrope said:
I never said anything about live action. There does exist animated films in a non-English language other than Japanese.
Oh, really now?
Lemongrope said:
Why would you not want to try to watch something as it is intended to be viewed? Would you watch art house French films dubbed in English too?
"Art house French films" is generally understood to mean live-action films. (Note the lack of "Cartoon" in the Genre field at the link.) Sure, there are some French animated features, but since watching those dubbed in English is no different from watching anime dubbed in English, why bring up "art house French films" at all if you aren't trying to draw a contrast between them and anime for the purpose of making people defend watching live-action films dubbed?

As for "something as it is intended to be viewed," the case has been made many a time that anime is meant to be heard and not read when it's consumed by the Japanese audience, and hence watching a dub in one's native language is the intended way of viewing. But then the sub side fires back with "it was written in Japanese, it should be watched that way," and it's really an unresolvable question. Long story short, I don't think either side has a lock on the "intended way of viewing" argument.

So anyway, to answer the original question, I can name several reasons:

1) I've already seen the show subbed, and want to get a fresh/different experience when re-watching that conveniently allows for more multi-tasking.

2) If I watch a dub on a first viewing, it's generally because
A) The setting or other factors lead me to believe that English will work just as well if not better.

B) The associated dubbing studio/actors make me want to check it out; I've met a number of voice actors, directors, and other R1 industry personnel at conventions over the years (and found that they weren't Al Kahn clones butchering anime for the hell of it and laughing maniacally all the way to the bank), so it's worth listening to the work of people I "know."

C) The dub itself is well-known and respected, as with some "nostalgia" titles like Yu Yu Hakusho that I never saw back in the day.

3) Some Japanese voices are annoying. Let me clarify that I don't find Japanese voice acting annoying overall, but some shows have those one or two VAs that drag the experience down. On this front, I found that Jessica Boone > Tomoko Kaneda as Chiyo in Azumanga Daioh, and Brittney Karbowski > Sayaka Aoki as Sia in Shuffle!.

4) Dubs can offer a flat-out better entertainment value, particularly for ecchi/harem/comedy shows (e.g. Yumeria, Girls Bravo, Magikano, Yamada's First Time, Panty & Stocking, Rosario+Vampire, Shuffle!, MoonPhase, El Hazard, Nerima Daikon Brothers, etc.), or generally mediocre series improved by script rewrites -- Steven Foster's work can supply many examples, such as Ghost Stories, Generator Gawl, Orphen, Saiyuuki, E's Otherwise, Super Milk-chan, and High School of the Dead.

And let's face it, most anime is a commercial entertainment commodity, whether it's a mass-market product aimed at kids and family to sell ads and move toys, or a narrow-market product pandering to otaku to move discs, manga/LNs/games, or other merchandise. I don't see the harm in a viewer watching an entertainment product in a way that's more entertaining to said viewer, and if that means watching dubs, so be it. High School DxD ain't Schindler's List, folks. I'm sure there are some serious "art house" anime that got noticeably bad dubs (Utena and Penguindrum come to mind), so yes, I would prefer/recommend subs in those cases.

5) "So bad it's good" dubbing -- not too common, but good for some liquored-up fun with fellow fans IRL. Mainly occurs with schlocky 80s/90s OVAs and movies, so it's generally a "very little of value was lost" situation.
Jun 22, 2015 9:56 PM

Nov 2012
Because I speak English. I don't feel like it should be explained, it should be explained why I wouldn't.
Jaywalker.
Jun 22, 2015 10:14 PM
Jan 2014
It's much easier to identify with and relate to characters that speak the same language as you.

I'm a little weird in that I tend to still have subtitles running when watching dubbed anime. When comparing what's being said in the dub and what's being displayed on the subs, you wouldn't believe how many nuances you're missing out by relying on subs, that the dub does a much better job of translating to English. I'll be watching and thinking "wow, if I had been watching with Japanese audio, I would have completely missed what that sub was actually trying to say".

Some people like to believe that subs do a better job of conveying the original emotions and intent in dialogue than dubs do, but in my experience of watching dubs with subs, it's the other way around.
Jun 22, 2015 10:26 PM

May 2014
ItsXolo said:

Some people like to believe that subs do a better job of conveying the original emotions and intent in dialogue than dubs do, but in my experience of watching dubs with subs, it's the other way around.
Er...

...kind of. It's entirely dependent on how they rewrite the dialogue.

If it keeps even a significant portion of it directly translated it will by definition sound a bit odd because words will be used in places you wouldn't expect. They're speaking English, but it doesn't seem like the way English-speakers would, well, speak.

At least with subtitles you get that it's a foreign language, and the text translates what's on screen, so it's not so strange anymore.

For a dub to work really well, the dialogue has to be rewritten to sound more natural. Often, this is not done. Sometimes though....
Anyone who doesn't hate anime hasn't watched enough anime.
- Anonymous
Jun 22, 2015 11:49 PM
Jun 2015
I've only watched 2 anime dubbed. Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club. But, to be fair, I watched Fruits Basket 3 years ago before I was really into or knew what anime was, and Ouran was one that I started around that time, so it felt only fitting to finish it dubbed 3 years later. Besides, I fell in love with Kaoru's English voice. ;w;
Jun 23, 2015 12:02 AM

Feb 2014
Zalis said:
Sure, there are some French animated features, but since watching those dubbed in English is no different from watching anime dubbed in English, why bring up "art house French films" at all if you aren't trying to draw a contrast between them and anime for the purpose of making people defend watching live-action films dubbed?

You said it yourself. My purpose was to get people to own up to defending watching Western animation subbed but watching anime dubbed, because I have a sneaking suspicion that people are far more comfortable watching animation from a culture they were familiar with in subtitles just because there is something there to ground them compared to anime where things are different from the Western norm to differing degrees.

I agree there is no difference, but I really don't think the sub/dub preference ratios for Western non-English animation is going to be similar to that ratio for Japanese anime.

And let's face it, most anime is a commercial entertainment commodity, whether it's a mass-market product aimed at kids and family to sell ads and move toys, or a narrow-market product pandering to otaku to move discs, manga/LNs/games, or other merchandise. I don't see the harm in a viewer watching an entertainment product in a way that's more entertaining to said viewer, and if that means watching dubs, so be it. High School DxD ain't Schindler's List, folks. I'm sure there are some serious "art house" anime that got noticeably bad dubs (Utena and Penguindrum come to mind), so yes, I would prefer/recommend subs in those cases.

Good point... It's true I did not take the popularity of mindless wankbank trash into account.
Jun 23, 2015 12:06 AM

Mar 2015
because it aired. i don't think i have any other reason.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 23, 2015 12:07 AM

Feb 2014
ItsXolo said:
It's much easier to identify with and relate to characters that speak the same language as you.

I'm a little weird in that I tend to still have subtitles running when watching dubbed anime. When comparing what's being said in the dub and what's being displayed on the subs, you wouldn't believe how many nuances you're missing out by relying on subs, that the dub does a much better job of translating to English. I'll be watching and thinking "wow, if I had been watching with Japanese audio, I would have completely missed what that sub was actually trying to say".

What a compromise. Your dedication is overwhelming, I would have just learnt Japanese.
Jun 23, 2015 12:11 AM

Apr 2013
I will make a wild guess: Because they don't know Japanese.
I don't watch dubs though, I prefer the original voice actors.
Jun 23, 2015 12:17 AM

May 2014
I have to respect it enough as a piece of art that I want to see it in its original form.

Even then though, there are exceptions. I mean Cowboy Bebop is one of the best ever, but it should still be watched dubbed.

In general, if it's just a bit of entertainment, a good dub makes it more laid back and easy to consume. Of course most dubs aren't, so I end up reading subtitles anyway.
- Anonymous
Jun 23, 2015 12:34 AM

Mar 2014
My French second cousin watches anime dubbed in French because he's a lazy faggot who thinks that subtitles are dangerous and everything, including live action movies, should be watched dubbed

I don't though
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 23, 2015 12:39 AM

May 2014
Comic_Sans said:
including live action movies
I mean don't get me wrong I'll defend a good dub but.....just no.
- Anonymous
Jun 23, 2015 12:42 AM

Feb 2014
Comic_Sans said:
My French second cousin watches anime dubbed in French because he's a lazy faggot who thinks that subtitles are dangerous and everything, including live action movies, should be watched dubbed

I don't though

dangerous????????????

?
Jun 23, 2015 12:49 AM

Mar 2014
TheFilthyCasual said:
Comic_Sans said:
including live action movies
I mean don't get me wrong I'll defend a good dub but.....just no.
Oh yes

They dub everything in France, and I mean everything
Lemongrope said:
Comic_Sans said:

I don't though

dangerous????????????

?
Whenever I propose that we watch something subbed he always goes ''NOOOO, I DON'T WANNA WATCH THAT UNLESS IT'S DUBBED, THE SUBTITLES ARE SO ANNOYING AND I CAN'T FOLLOW THE STORY AND THE TEXT AT THE SAME TIME''

Nothing can convince him, even when his mom says ''Look at your half Swedish second cousins, they've grown up with subtitles and can follow them with no problems whatsoever'' he always goes NOOOOO

Needless to say, he's never tried to watch anything subtitled in his whole life and his English is shit
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 23, 2015 1:31 AM

Nov 2012
When it comes to french live actions, I would legit watch it dubbed before watching it with English subtitles. I'd watch anything dubbed over sub. Though I speak french, so that wouldn't be an issue. I'm fine with subbed if that's all there is, but I agree with Zalis mentioning the fact that it is intended to be viewed dubbed due to the whole thing about native audiences not reading text while watching.
Jaywalker.
Jun 23, 2015 1:38 AM

Mar 2014
Epicenter said:
When it comes to french live actions, I would legit watch it dubbed before watching it with English subtitles. I'd watch anything dubbed over sub. Though I speak french, so that wouldn't be an issue. I'm fine with subbed if that's all there is, but I agree with Zalis mentioning the fact that it is intended to be viewed dubbed due to the whole thing about native audiences not reading text while watching.
Nico- said:
Jun 23, 2015 1:42 AM

May 2014
Comic_Sans said:
Epicenter said:
- Anonymous
Jun 23, 2015 1:42 AM

Jan 2014
Protaku94 said:
Sometimes dubbed is better than subbed, simple as that.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 23, 2015 1:45 AM

Nov 2012
Comic_Sans said:
Epicenter said:

What? I legit don't get these crazed subtitle people. Why would you pick something with subtitles when you can just listen to it in English-unless the English is horrible, which is rarely the case.- Reading shouldn't be for shows, it's for books, instructions and online discussion.
Jaywalker.
Jun 23, 2015 1:48 AM

Mar 2015
i watch everything in original language. no exception.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 23, 2015 1:48 AM

Aug 2014
I watch my country's dubs from time to time and some of it has to do with me growing up with some (like the Dragon Ball dub here), and sometimes I just to want see how good of a job they can do... And they can do it real nice.
Jun 23, 2015 1:49 AM

May 2014
Epicenter said:
Comic_Sans said:

What? I legit don't get these crazed subtitle people. Why would you pick something with subtitles when you can just listen to it in English-unless the English is horrible, which is rarely the case.- Reading shouldn't be for shows, it's for books, instructions and online discussion.
Live action dubs just...don't work.

You're not viewing a drawn character, you're viewing an actor portraying the character. You need to see AND hear their performance, not just watch them move about the set while their lips move and don't match the audio you hear, which also doesn't sound right because it was recorded in a booth instead of on the movie set.
- Anonymous
Jun 23, 2015 1:51 AM

Aug 2014
TheFilthyCasual said:
Epicenter said:

You're not viewing a drawn character, you're viewing an actor portraying the character. You need to see AND hear their performance, not just watch them move about the set while their lips move and don't match the audio you hear, which also doesn't sound right because it was recorded in a booth instead of on the movie set.

WHAT?! Live action dubs don't work? Every old Jackie Chan movie becomes a bit more interesting because of them. At least for me, lol.
Poltergeist18Jun 23, 2015 1:55 AM
Jun 23, 2015 1:52 AM

Mar 2014
Epicenter said:
What? I legit don't get these crazed subtitle people.
I ''legit'' don't get these dub fags who seem to be allergic to listening to other languages
Why would you pick something with subtitles when you can just listen to it in English
Why would I want to watch something dubbed in a language that isn't even my native tongue, miss out the wonderful emotions and feelings that the Russian/Korean/Danish/etc original conveys and force myself to watch something when the mouth flaps don't even match? Live action movies are not cartoons. They're real films, with real people. You need to both see and listen to their performance
unless the English is horrible, which is rarely the case.
Live action dubs are shit
Reading shouldn't be for shows, it's for books, instructions and online discussion.
How am I ''reading'' a show if all it takes is a glance to the subs and then my brain has processed the text so that I know what they are saying?
Nico- said:
Jun 23, 2015 1:57 AM

Nov 2012
TheFilthyCasual said:
Epicenter said:

Maybe it's because I just haven't watched enough dubbed live actions, but that doesn't seem right to me. If you don't understand what they're saying through hearing, why does it matter that the audio is synch with their lips? You won't synch reading and their lips either. It's messed up either way, so you might as well listen to it in English I would think.
Jaywalker.
Jun 23, 2015 2:06 AM

Mar 2014
Epicenter said:
Maybe it's because I just haven't watched enough dubbed live actions, but that doesn't seem right to me.
Of course it seems wrong to you if you've only watched movies in English - ''as long as it is in English no problems 4 me lololololol''
If you don't understand what they're saying through hearing, why does it matter that the audio is synch with their lips? ou won't synch reading and their lips either.
Because it's fucking annoying when the mouth flaps don't match with the audio? I don't want to hear some English dude say ''I LOVE YOUUU'' when the lips are formed like the character is saying ''SARANGHAE''. It distracts me from the story and ruins my viewing experience
It's messed up either way, so you might as well listen to it in English I would think.
Your thinking is messed up
Nico- said:
Jun 23, 2015 2:10 AM

Apr 2013
I watch most anime subbed, but I do watch English dubs more than the typical anime fan. I watch English dubs because it's easier to follow and regardless of what sub enthusiasts say, most English dubs are generally pretty good in our day and age.

Ahhh... Is this the blood... The blood of the Dark Soul?
Jun 23, 2015 2:12 AM
Jan 2015
I enjoy watching dubbed animus because i don't speak Japanese and actually enjoy watching the show rather then reading subs all the time.
Jun 23, 2015 2:12 AM

Nov 2012
Comic_Sans said:
Epicenter said:
Maybe it's because I just haven't watched enough dubbed live actions, but that doesn't seem right to me.
Of course it seems wrong to you if you've only watched movies in English - ''as long as it is in English no problems 4 me lololololol''
If you don't understand what they're saying through hearing, why does it matter that the audio is synch with their lips? ou won't synch reading and their lips either.
Because it's fucking annoying when the mouth flaps don't match with the audio? I don't want to hear some English dude say ''I LOVE YOUUU'' when the lips are formed like the character is saying ''SARANGHAE''. It distracts me from the story and completely ruins my viewing experience
It's messed up either way, so you might as well listen to it in English I would think.
Your thinking is messed up

Well I'm okay if they're in French too. Lip movements not matching up isn't something that distracts me, to me that'd be like saying reading text distracts you. Maybe you should reach your cousin half way. Like understand the greatness of dubs, but don't do that reject subs if subs are the only choice thing that's extreme.
Jaywalker.
Jun 23, 2015 2:24 AM

Mar 2014
Epicenter said:
Well I'm okay if they're in French too. Lip movements not matching up isn't something that distracts me, to me that'd be like saying reading text distracts you.
Well no shit that "reading subtitles" distracts you, you just stated that you try to avoid them as much as possible
Maybe you should reach your cousin half way. Like understand the greatness of dubs, but don't do that reject subs if subs are the only choice thing that's extreme.
My cousin is a disgusting brat and I'm never gonna watch dubbed live action movies again
Nico- said:
Jun 23, 2015 2:41 AM

Oct 2013
I watch anime subed except for the following reasons:

1) Beautiful animation and I don't want to be looking at the text, I want to look at the fine detail in the animation.
2) I'm doing other things and still want to follow what is going on/ or just plain bored of it and want to finish off the season.
3) Anime with lots of voice acting and long subtitles that are not up long enough causing me to pause the video every 30 seconds. (I'm not a slow reader either)
4) Anime with good english voicce acting, of which there are a few I prefer over the japanese version.

However I refuse to listen to any dub that has thick southern american accents, I find it just plain terrible.
Jun 23, 2015 2:41 AM

Nov 2012
Comic_Sans said:
Epicenter said:
Well I'm okay if they're in French too. Lip movements not matching up isn't something that distracts me, to me that'd be like saying reading text distracts you.
Well no shit that "reading subtitles" distracts you, you just stated that you try to avoid them as much as possible
Maybe you should reach your cousin half way. Like understand the greatness of dubs, but don't do that reject subs if subs are the only choice thing that's extreme.
My cousin is a disgusting brat and I'm never gonna watch dubbed live action movies again

They don't particularly distract me, I just find it unnatural and not how shows should be observed. I with dubs you can just kick back and observe things naturally.
Jaywalker.
Jun 23, 2015 2:45 AM

Jan 2015
I don't...unless it's cowboy bebop or dragon ball z.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 23, 2015 2:51 AM

Jun 2014
Unyilkdr said:
i watch everything in original language. no exception.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jun 23, 2015 4:18 AM
May 2009
For a new experience. Though if the dub is crap I gave up before 1 minutes up.

Original over Eng Dub. (This is 99% for me)
Original over canto dub (50% for me) Some dubs just work better for me.
Jun 23, 2015 4:50 AM

Oct 2014
Admittedly, I don't know enough Japanese, so obviously if there's a dub, then I'll watch the dub as I find it easier to get into a show when I know the language. However, if a dub is really THAT bad, I have no problems watching the sub. And there is also the fact that some English dubs are not only good but they're outright superior to the original, these are the shows you SHOULD watch dubbed.

I think the idea that "watching dubs is 'disrespectful' to the director because it's not the way he intended it to be" is very small-minded or foolish. You see, a director as an artist would have his own way of interpreting his work. However, he has no control over how the audience interprets meanings, events, intention through their own experiences or association. What is communicated and what is understood are polar opposites.

So, with that in mind, whatever language you watch an anime, it actually DOES NOT MATTER when regarding the director's intentions. You can say that you don't like a dub because it sounds bad, that actually makes more sense. But there's no such thing as 'disrespecting' the director because even if you watch it subbed, you're most likely going to interpret the work differently from what the director intended.
Jun 23, 2015 4:59 AM
Sep 2014
Only Dragon Ball Z, I can't stand the japanese dub for it.
Jun 23, 2015 5:13 AM

Jul 2010
Because the option's there?

Well, I know my language better than any other language, and I like a lot of English voice actors and actresses. I also get a better understanding of the story and certain characters from watching it in English. Sometimes I miss a few details when reading subs, so watching it dubbed gives me a good reason to watch a show again.

Also, I don't think the studios in Japan is gonna get offended if you watch it in English. Japanese producers tend to collaborate with dubbing studios these days and overlook the process, so obviously they're fine with it as long as it rakes them a bigger audience.

In fact, a lot of Japanese people find the English language cool, which is why you hear a lot of Engrish in anime.
Jun 23, 2015 5:16 AM

Oct 2012
My main reason is because of voice actors. I have alot of favorite English voice actors that I keep up with.
Jun 23, 2015 5:25 AM

Aug 2014
Easy way,you don't have to read the subtitles,,but mostly i watch not dubbed anime,japanesse dub is better
Jun 23, 2015 5:36 AM

Mar 2014
Epicenter said:
They don't particularly distract me, I just find it unnatural and not how shows should be observed.
Yes, because watching a movie taking place in Russia, with Russian actors with Russian names, and hearing them speak in a language that isn't Russian, with voices that aren't even their own and unsynced mouth flaps that don't even match what you hear them saying is SO much more natural
I with dubs you can just kick back and observe things naturally.
And you can do the exact same thing while watching something subbed, unless you have the reading capacity of a five-year-old or have exseciv redign conprension porblems
Nico- said:
Jun 23, 2015 6:08 AM

Dec 2013
I don't
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

56 by MadanielFL »»
2 minutes ago

» Can Anime Elves Become Overweight ?

tchitchouan - 1 hour ago

11 by Theo1899 »»
3 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 1 hour ago

10 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

142 by Lijm04 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » How important is the art style for you

nishant0 - Apr 11

37 by Maroonedisback »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.